TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby Mmoney607 » October 25th, 2021, 3:25 pm

So now we know why all these stories coming out about Gary, because Rowley want him gone. Remember when dulalchan was top of the merit list and then a set of stories start to come out about roti and land.....

Monk BANzai
3NE 2NR Moderator
Location: 2 Laws of 2NR. 1. You can't turn a hoe into a housewife. 2. The Streets are Undefeated.

Re:

Postby Monk BANzai » October 25th, 2021, 3:50 pm

hover11 wrote:Waiting for civilian GG responseFB_IMG_1635186487665.jpg

I think as a country and society we are just unaccustomed to "Change Management Strategy" brought in to bear/execute a particular agenda because of a degree of trust and momentum and familiarity of expectations.

To me GG's "hires" were standard. That it's/was being kept under the radar for so long does not make it wrong. Ultimately these contracts were just that.... contract which means it was short-term.

It's 101 Strategy at work.. You cant work within the bureaucratic (sp) system you've inherited. If you're looking for rapid change and you have the authority to bring in a Change Management Team, do so. This has nothing to do with the existing "chain of command within a clearly tinged system. If there is a framework for a change agenda is precisely why persons from outside would and should be brought into the system to affect the types of outcomes you looking for.

Of course, there are those who are in the TTPS who would see it differently and say that with these positions being freed up it makes for promotion within the service. But if there are questionable elements within the service, how would putting already tarnished persons in those positions contribute to assist with proper un-biased Change Management?

These are not padded roles...If anything some positions I've seen are substantially underpaid for the roles. Y'all are trying to liken it to some corrupt practice but at the end of the day, all of the examples given are demonstrated by roles that require some specific outcomes. There is a difference in the complexion of the service (good or bad depending on who you ask) and for the last 3 years, you can't deny that there has been a change. This can only happen from persons not fettered within the existing structure..... those brought in were not core TTPS persons.

Nothing out of the ordinary to me. But meem knows nothing of the TTPS inner workings (something which we're not giving enough credence to: the public's lack of information on the subject in it's entirety) ...I've worked with GG and S. Edgehill within the Energy Space before they transitioned to Gov't but that's like saying you're basing the entire Star Wars series on one installment....foolish...Those in the know or have access to more information or a position of knowledge you are free to disagree....And I only commenting from a position of Change Management.

So ease up on the keyboard grenades y'all want to pelt at this contribution. Those who know me know I don't debate.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » October 25th, 2021, 3:51 pm

Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

he would just roll up with his squad and lock up dey mc

cant afford to have someone like that

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 25th, 2021, 3:55 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

how allyuh really feel the scene wudda play out with stuart step daughter if it was anyone else besides GG
If this is the case doesn't that mean the Top cop position will forever be tainted?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 25th, 2021, 3:58 pm

gg caught any big fish ?
asking for a friend

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » October 25th, 2021, 4:07 pm

Watch the kinda money these people making per month and you thinking is little uneducated black boys in the Police Service.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 25th, 2021, 4:08 pm

wtf wrote:Watch the kinda money these people making per month and you thinking is little uneducated black boys in the Police Service.
Where the ppl who love to say police wuk is dog wuk

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » October 25th, 2021, 4:10 pm

Party done now.
Screenshot_20211025-160959_Facebook.jpg

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Re: Re:

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 5:10 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:

I think as a country and society we are just unaccustomed to "Change Management Strategy" brought in to bear/execute a particular agenda because of a degree of trust and momentum and familiarity of expectations.

To me GG's "hires" were standard. That it's/was being kept under the radar for so long does not make it wrong. Ultimately these contracts were just that.... contract which means it was short-term.

It's 101 Strategy at work.. You cant work within the bureaucratic (sp) system you've inherited. If you're looking for rapid change and you have the authority to bring in a Change Management Team, do so. This has nothing to do with the existing "chain of command within a clearly tinged system. If there is a framework for a change agenda is precisely why persons from outside would and should be brought into the system to affect the types of outcomes you looking for.

Of course, there are those who are in the TTPS who would see it differently and say that with these positions being freed up it makes for promotion within the service. But if there are questionable elements within the service, how would putting already tarnished persons in those positions contribute to assist with proper un-biased Change Management?

These are not padded roles...If anything some positions I've seen are substantially underpaid for the roles. Y'all are trying to liken it to some corrupt practice but at the end of the day, all of the examples given are demonstrated by roles that require some specific outcomes. There is a difference in the complexion of the service (good or bad depending on who you ask) and for the last 3 years, you can't deny that there has been a change. This can only happen from persons not fettered within the existing structure..... those brought in were not core TTPS persons.

Nothing out of the ordinary to me. But meem knows nothing of the TTPS inner workings (something which we're not giving enough credence to: the public's lack of information on the subject in it's entirety) ...I've worked with GG and S. Edgehill within the Energy Space before they transitioned to Gov't but that's like saying you're basing the entire Star Wars series on one installment....foolish...Those in the know or have access to more information or a position of knowledge you are free to disagree....And I only commenting from a position of Change Management.

So ease up on the keyboard grenades y'all want to pelt at this contribution. Those who know me know I don't debate.

If we judge by the behavior of GG and his team , the strategy just moved from using tarnished persons from the inside to replacing them with tarnished persons from the outside.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » October 25th, 2021, 5:19 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Gary is the kinda man that if he find Rowley or any high level political person in racket, in power or not,

I could only guffaw at this. :lol:
A strong pr team can really skewer public perception.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 25th, 2021, 5:26 pm

Fake Ras, I know yuh doh debate, but when you have these "change management" people allegedly having multiple firearms without FUL, resisting CG, living in Haleland Park owning yachts, you have to see how people would question these contracts.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » October 25th, 2021, 5:56 pm

rollingstock wrote:

I could only guffaw at this.
Who's the best option for COP???

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » October 25th, 2021, 5:58 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

I ain't know but I sure Gary ain't going back dey.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 6:00 pm

rollingstock wrote:

I could only guffaw at this. :lol:

Who Gory really ever lock up?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 6:05 pm

De Dragon wrote:Fake Ras, I know yuh doh debate, but when you have these "change management" people allegedly having multiple firearms without FUL, resisting CG, living in Haleland Park owning yachts, you have to see how people would question these contracts.

You forget to mention they having boat lime with Hos and holding hos hostage. Bang boat nah.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby rollingstock » October 25th, 2021, 6:10 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

Anything but that.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 6:28 pm

You need a Policeman at the helm. Gary never knew police work that is why he use to get on like that. He’s more into PR stunting.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 25th, 2021, 6:33 pm

i wanna know how a toy store could do change mgmt into a gun dealer

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 6:40 pm

Ent the toy store is a helicopter dealer too? THAT is change management!

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » October 25th, 2021, 6:47 pm

Gary, I know you reading, come back home to unc. Come back into kamla's loving embrace.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 25th, 2021, 7:04 pm

boy it sad for a man to see everything unraveling in public even though all these things were above board as banzai said

and being relegated to throwing out social media retorts

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » October 25th, 2021, 7:05 pm

When has this happened ? Or is it that you believe the fairy tale GG sold you ?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 7:07 pm

pugboy wrote:boy it sad for a man to see everything unraveling in public even though all these things were above board as banzai said

and being relegated to throwing out social media retorts

He not helping his cause with those ( womanly) retorts he’s making.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 25th, 2021, 7:10 pm

Question where is Stuart Young step daughter this very moment...allya does get wax rel easy by theatrics yes

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 25th, 2021, 7:13 pm

sam1978 wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

Who Gory really ever lock up?
Trini Afros was locked up while Arabs was free to do as their tribe pleases.

We live in a rotten society at the top

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Re:

Postby alfa » October 25th, 2021, 7:13 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

Anyone who belongs to a particular organization will always be biased towards same.I have never heard Gary, Williams, Sandra or even Joanne Archie speak anything concerning the numerous shortcomings of the service and it's officers. I wouldn't choose anyone from any service as a cop. I also would avoid anyone from the public service as there is a culture in there that isn't conducive to productivity. I would choose one of the independent criminologists who did actual research and studies into the police service and it's shortcomings. The cop is an administrator first and foremost so a 'gun man' or ' bad man' isn't necessary

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 25th, 2021, 7:15 pm

alfa wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:
rollingstock wrote:

Anyone who belongs to a particular organization will always be biased towards same.I have never heard Gary, Williams, Sandra or even Joanne Archie speak anything concerning the numerous shortcomings of the service and it's officers. I wouldn't choose anyone from any service as a cop. I also would avoid anyone from the public service as there is a culture in there that isn't conducive to productivity. I would choose one of the independent criminologists who did actual research and studies into the police service and it's shortcomings. The cop is an administrator first and foremost so a 'gun man' or ' bad man' isn't necessary
In before men mention Gibbs and ewatski who were foreigners and had nothing to do with the service culture
Last edited by hover11 on October 25th, 2021, 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 25th, 2021, 7:16 pm

Monk BANzai wrote:

Few people understand Change Management and its hard to induce in this primitive backward and bankrupt society

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » October 25th, 2021, 7:17 pm

Gary got his once in a lifetime chance to arrest the email gate creator but he blew it.
He want a second chance to do what again?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 25th, 2021, 7:18 pm

Tyson or Sunday might be good choices for COP, plus they would get along with the Minister of Nat Sec. and the PM.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”