TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

Postby timelapse » May 29th, 2022, 4:19 pm

Better we don't have a police force

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Re:

Postby Mmoney607 » May 29th, 2022, 4:46 pm

timelapse wrote:Better we don't have a police force

Definitely don't need one when we could appoint civilian committes to investigate crime.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 29th, 2022, 5:51 pm

timelapse wrote:Better we don't have a police force

X3000

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 29th, 2022, 7:49 pm

That officer came across as a tuntun for real..he rel shaky in many ways..

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 29th, 2022, 8:16 pm

excuse him nah
he probably ain’t do real work outside in decades

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 29th, 2022, 8:22 pm

occifer shaky, but he made a good move by pulling out he phone to capture video evidence that the driver didn't comply with instructions.

driver getting epips for he vid, but also getting charges or demerit points or fines or whatever

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 29th, 2022, 9:00 pm

paid_influencer wrote:occifer shaky, but he made a good move by pulling out he phone to capture video evidence that the driver didn't comply with instructions.

driver getting epips for he vid, but also getting charges or demerit points or fines or whatever

driver should launch a complaint with the PCA about the abuse of authority and false accusations

WestIndian424
Riding on 17's

Re:

Postby WestIndian424 » May 29th, 2022, 9:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:I know ppl that boast about getting 5 variations in a month.

Sorry for them.

They claim they are “untouchable” and all docs in order.

Only the Raj that pay he $70k and humble heself with he little pistol will get shake down.

:cry: poor raj

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 30th, 2022, 11:26 am

Makes plenty sense to me.

POLICE OFFICER LOSES GUN, BADGE WHILE USING ATM
GUARDIAN MEDIA REPORT:

A police officer reportedly lost his firearm and police identification badge when he left his pouch at an ATM machine in San Juan, on Friday night.

However, hours before he actually made the report, a 25-year-old woman, of San Juan, reported to the police that she was allegedly given a gun and ammunition to be sold.

She said she realised it was a police-issued firearm as she noticed the TTPS’ markings. Police said at about 4.20 am on Saturday, the woman, of Santa Cruz Old Road, San Juan, arrived at the San Juan Police Station and reported that sometime earlier, while at home, a man who she knows came and handed her a firearm loaded with ammunition.

The man, she said, claimed that he had wanted to sell the gun to another man for $2,000.

She told police she took possession of it, took out the magazine and then began taking out rounds of ammunition which she counted to be eleven rounds of 9mm and saw the engravings “TTPS” on the firearm and ammunition.

She also reportedly told the police that her boyfriend arrived sometime after and an argument and scuffle broke after which he took the gun and left the house.

The woman went to the police station and made a report.

Police said eleven rounds of 9mm ammunition with the markings TTPS were subsequently retrieved. In the initial report, on Saturday at about 12.45 pm a police officer, assigned to the Carenage Police Station,cwent to the San Juan Police Station and reported that he had lost his TTPS issued firearm and two magazines containing 30 rounds of 9mm.

He reported that at about 11.10 pm on Friday he went the ATM at the RBC compound, Eastern Main Road, San Juan, and left his black pouch which contained the firearm and ammunition along with his badge on the front passenger seat of his vehicle which he locked and secured and went to make a withdrawal.

He said on his return to the car, he discovered the pouch missing.

Enquiries were conducted by members of the San Juan CID and several people were interviewed.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2022, 6:59 am

ey, when allyuh get the vid of the ttps vs license officer on the road traffic exercise.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 2nd, 2022, 7:04 am

paid_influencer wrote:occifer shaky, but he made a good move by pulling out he phone to capture video evidence that the driver didn't comply with instructions.

So, if the officer stop a woman or MG man and instructs them to show him their b0obs and they refuse, can they be charged for not complying with instructions? Make it make sense nah.If pressing your horn at a kantish driver on the road is a crime, everybody here hadda get charged.That policeman was on real sheit trying to push his authority.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 2nd, 2022, 7:10 am

I love the "my space, your space"

the ofccifer genuinely get throw off by that, man had to step back and think carefully how to react

he never encounter that dealing with the wicked crew or in the beetham sealots lol

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby rollingstock » June 2nd, 2022, 12:41 pm

timelapse wrote:

So, if the officer stop a woman or MG man and instructs them to show him their b0obs and they refuse, can they be charged for not complying with instructions? Make it make sense nah.If pressing your horn at a kantish driver on the road is a crime, everybody here hadda get charged.That policeman was on real sheit trying to push his authority.

What idiocy you typing? You starting to lose points.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 2nd, 2022, 2:10 pm

sMASH wrote:ey, when allyuh get the vid of the ttps vs license officer on the road traffic exercise.

d 1 with d occifer trying to get ah blight for he sister ? ... i couldnt hear much detail in d vid , maybe d man tort well as ise ah popo meh sister cud get ah bligh buh d sister is not ah popo , even if was he & he did wrong well take ur ticket & stay quiet

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2022, 4:28 pm

Rovin wrote:
sMASH wrote:ey, when allyuh get the vid of the ttps vs license officer on the road traffic exercise.

d 1 with d occifer trying to get ah blight for he sister ? ... i couldnt hear much detail in d vid , maybe d man tort well as ise ah popo meh sister cud get ah bligh buh d sister is not ah popo , even if was he & he did wrong well take ur ticket & stay quiet

yeah, dat one.

man automatically assume since he have 'the badge' he entitle to different laws to the rest of the country.
and as rs pointed out, they usually are. just that this time, the white shirts denied him the customary exception in this episode.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re:

Postby timelapse » June 2nd, 2022, 6:45 pm

rollingstock wrote:
timelapse wrote:

What idiocy you typing? You starting to lose points.
And you clearly missed mine.
Is there a point at which the powers of police in this country cross over into harassment of civilians, or are they the demigods that they think they are by law?
Police can harass you because you 'look suspicious ' or that you make them out in a wrong standup, without actually having any reasonable suspicion that you have done anything wrong?
So by police logic, they could bad drive you or worse, then stop you and want to find out down to the colour of your jockey shorts and if you try to stand your ground, as you have done nothing wrong, charge you for not cooperating?Or beat your arse to a frazzle and charge you for resisting arrest?
I guess I lost more points there.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

Postby MaxPower » June 2nd, 2022, 7:31 pm

times,

the man strip yuh of yuh stripes boi.

Yuh can’t expect to dictate the pace and run the show and play RIGHT when yuh have interactions with the law…..it’s just how it is. Allyuh Trinis just feel that no one could talk to allyuh and VEX when pulled over and always asking the officers why this and why that.

I BET any Trini here that if they were in the US immigration/customs they will NEVER ask them one setta questions when they get taken in or searched. But in T&T, allyuh will see “SS” on your boarding pass and VEX with everyone…but NEVER in the US. Monkey know what mango tree to climb.

UNfortunately, many officers abuse their power but you will always get that in a corrupted state.

Comply and complain padna, that’s the most you can do.
Last edited by MaxPower on June 2nd, 2022, 7:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby rollingstock » June 2nd, 2022, 7:36 pm

timelapse wrote:

Who are required by law to comply with the directives of a police officer in uniform. How you comparing showing boobs with a lawful directive. And btw it is an offence to abuse the use of a horn.

As I said Yuh Talkin chit out of ignorance and losing points. I expect better from you. Don't go down the road like max and vevo them.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 2nd, 2022, 7:45 pm

rollingstock wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Who are required by law to comply with the directives of a police officer in uniform. How you comparing showing boobs with a lawful directive. And btw it is an offence to abuse the use of a horn.

As I said Yuh Talkin chit out of ignorance and losing points. I expect better from you. Don't go down the road like max and vevo them.

apparently, a lil explanation of what 'lawful' means, might be in order...

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » June 2nd, 2022, 8:05 pm

rollingstock wrote:
timelapse wrote:

I done talking.Police can do whatever tf they want.Lawful will mean whatever they want it to mean however it is convenient to them.Take win.The average citizen has no rights when it comes to police.That point has finally registered with me.
Abuse of a car horn is highly subjective, and the police will ALWAYS be right, so I not going to bother using mine, being the law abiding citizen that I am.

Fun fact, police can detain you for a 'reasonable' period of time based on absolutely nothing.All based on the subjectivity of 3 cxcs.Gestapo laws yes

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby De Dragon » June 2nd, 2022, 8:25 pm

timelapse wrote:

The instruction has to be a lawful one.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby De Dragon » June 2nd, 2022, 8:27 pm

MaxPower wrote:times,

the man strip yuh of yuh stripes boi.

Yuh can’t expect to dictate the pace and run the show and play RIGHT when yuh have interactions with the law…..it’s just how it is. Allyuh Trinis just feel that no one could talk to allyuh and VEX when pulled over and always asking the officers why this and why that.

I BET any Trini here that if they were in the US immigration/customs they will NEVER ask them one setta questions when they get taken in or searched. But in T&T, allyuh will see “SS” on your boarding pass and VEX with everyone…but NEVER in the US. Monkey know what mango tree to climb.

UNfortunately, many officers abuse their power but you will always get that in a corrupted state.

Comply and complain padna, that’s the most you can do.

Yuh need to shut yuh chupid MC ah li bit now and den :wink:

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 2nd, 2022, 8:40 pm

the instruction to produce license and insurance is standard-operating-procedure for any traffic stop tho. why would you get vex about that particularly?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 2nd, 2022, 8:41 pm

my jockey shorts are grey, occifer.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 2nd, 2022, 8:48 pm

paid_influencer wrote:the instruction to produce license and insurance is standard-operating-procedure for any traffic stop tho. why would you get vex about that particularly?

Many Trinis have expired licenses, or none at all and FAKE/expired insurance certificates.

We know the scan and edit date trick.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 2nd, 2022, 8:53 pm

criminals who have been in driving related crimes should have their licenses revoked
all them bandit driving stolen getaway cars, gun crimes etc
you will see how quickly that hurts them and reduces the pool of youths available to do wuk for hire for the gang leaders

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » June 2nd, 2022, 8:58 pm

better countries would have outstanding warrants, unpaid child support, fines, demerit points, etc, tied to the DP so if the rogue get stopped for any reason, the police can lock him up one time.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 2nd, 2022, 9:06 pm

TTPS need to start sharing some hand for rude, out of timing and NON-compliant Trinis.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 2nd, 2022, 9:35 pm

They do, trinis on the run have been caught in USA during road stops,
A famous fraudster Dennis Davidson was caught so

paid_influencer wrote:better countries would have outstanding warrants, unpaid child support, fines, demerit points, etc, tied to the DP so if the rogue get stopped for any reason, the police can lock him up one time.

rollingstock
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rollingstock » June 3rd, 2022, 12:10 am

timelapse wrote:
rollingstock wrote:
timelapse wrote:

I done talking.Police can do whatever tf they want.Lawful will mean whatever they want it to mean however it is convenient to them.Take win.The average citizen has no rights when it comes to police.That point has finally registered with me.
Abuse of a car horn is highly subjective, and the police will ALWAYS be right, so I not going to bother using mine, being the law abiding citizen that I am.

Fun fact, police can detain you for a 'reasonable' period of time based on absolutely nothing.All based on the subjectivity of 3 cxcs.Gestapo laws yes

Why are so beaten up over this? It's simple.
I had you pegged as one of the level headed 2nrs here.

Fyi all the 3cxc police gone long time, the few that are left are snr officers who would have been sent to further their education and minimum would hold an associate degree. Unless you're referring to srp's which is a while other can of worms

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”