TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby pugboy » June 14th, 2021, 5:53 pm

gg was waxing today in press conference

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » June 14th, 2021, 6:22 pm

every few days on beyond d tape u hearing of police officers dying from covid , sad how they dying by simply doing their jobs :(

they might have to start recruiting some extra officers jes now ...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 15th, 2021, 8:19 pm

Rovin wrote:every few days on beyond d tape u hearing of police officers dying from covid , sad how they dying by simply doing their jobs :(

Last week i saw a ttps recruiter ad for Tobago, like what the US marines post out.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 15th, 2021, 8:23 pm

This man is one shittong
Rovin wrote:trinis always want to bend d laws eh ... :roll:

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/g ... ium=social

Gary: Pre-curfew crackdown coming

EXPECT a heavier police presence on the roads before curfew hours as officers will be cracking down on ‘flying’ and intoxicated motorists seeking to get their destinations at the last minute.

Commissioner of Police Gary Griffith said that heavier traffic it has been noted on the nation’s roads one or two hours before the start of the Covid-19 curfew, and with immediate effect, the TTPS will intensify policing especially the period two to three hours before the curfew is imposed.

“For those who want to go to the wire, get your last lime or last drink and then fly down the road – it is irresponsible and breaking the law.

There are going to be many police roadblocks, DUI testing, speed testing to put an end to the irresponsible behavior or people flying to get home and/ or intoxicated.

Enough of that. Let us try to stop maximising our lime and trying to get home just before the curfew period.”

Griffith said that the TTPS also noted an increase in criminal activity shortly before the curfew hours, and then the perpetrators ‘get back in their holes’.

The Commissioner said that the increased police presence will service as a deterrent for citizens to be more responsible and mature in their decision-making nearing curfew hours.

Insp Ashraf Ali of Operational Command Centre urged motorists with legitimate reasons for being on the roads during curfew hours to call the TTPS curfew hotlines well beforehand, to be issued a temporary pass.

Insp Ali said that these legitimate reasons ranged from those who were required to provide transport to employees at health institutions, or to assist citizens with mechanical difficulties.

Ali said that the officers manning the hotlines assess the situations and distribute passes accordingly for the time period that was required by the motorist to be on the nation’s roads.

He explained that requests can be made to the hotlines by calling or via Whatsapp, and the temporary passes would be sent to the motorists’ phones.

Griffith urged citizens with ridiculous requests, such as asking to visit relatives for meals, not to flood the hotlines thus tying up the lines for those with legitimate requests.

Insp Ali said that Sunday night 13 people were arrested for breach of curfew, and a total of 576 people were arrested since the Covid-19 curfew was implemented.
If u constrict the time people have to do their business, to the same exact operating hours, wouldn't the general populace be out and about AT THE SAME 4KIN TIME?!
So when most people out and about, ent the bandits will have BETTER opportunities?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » June 15th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Rovin wrote:every few days on beyond d tape u hearing of police officers dying from covid , sad how they dying by simply doing their jobs :(

i have seen them wearing a cloth wrap around their face and head. wonder how effective that really is. :roll:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 16th, 2021, 6:33 pm

saw some posts bout the futbol coming from the CoP account... how de france is that that police business or commissioner buisness? or is that his own personal account that he can sheit post from any time he wants?

NayGerPlz
Ricer

Postby NayGerPlz » June 16th, 2021, 7:02 pm

sMASH wrote:

saw some posts bout the futbol coming from the CoP account... how de france is that that police business or commissioner buisness? or is that his own personal account that he can sheit post from any time he wants?

I believe persons pointed that out in the comments and he stated it's official CoP business. How so, I can't figure it out.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » June 16th, 2021, 7:15 pm

GG > LL

NayGerPlz
Ricer

Re:

Postby NayGerPlz » June 16th, 2021, 7:19 pm

K74T wrote:GG > LL

You're going to have proof when making such bold claims in regard to Gary being greater than anyone.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 16th, 2021, 8:48 pm

look like fenwock get ful too
a big englishman like that need a ful ad a pips
ful is more for local with short man small pin syndrome

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 16th, 2021, 10:15 pm

I read both Pt.1 and Pt.2. Wow.

So, basically, GG2 is an alleged schizzo and a bully, based on his behaviour.

NayGerPlz wrote:
sMASH wrote:

I believe persons pointed that out in the comments and he stated it's official CoP business. How so, I can't figure it out.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 16th, 2021, 10:18 pm

Last edited by bluefete on June 17th, 2021, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 16th, 2021, 10:37 pm

his claim is he involved in sports long time and “at the highest level”

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 17th, 2021, 7:21 am

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 17th, 2021, 7:43 am

Stay home Trinis

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » June 17th, 2021, 7:50 am

Yes , stay home from 9 pm to 5 am . 7.30 is legitimate time o be out . So what they saying , we have an hour and a half less than the stipulated time? What happens when someone gets caught on the road late because of the roadblock?

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 17th, 2021, 8:01 am

sam1978 wrote:Yes , stay home from 9 pm to 5 am . 7.30 is legitimate time o be out . So what they saying , we have an hour and a half less than the stipulated time? What happens when someone gets caught on the road late because of the roadblock?

as i said before the point of all of this is to fine the populace to restore lost tax revenue over the pandemic. The roadblock ensures that more people get caught out past curfew. For instance, this may be in Carenage. If I leaving Carenage half 7 and I living caroni I should be fine. But if i leave Carenage and get stuck in a roadblock till 8:15 or half 8 my ass in problems. Wow. I always joked about it but we have officially become a police state.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 17th, 2021, 8:14 am

sam1978 wrote:Yes , stay home from 9 pm to 5 am . 7.30 is legitimate time o be out . So what they saying , we have an hour and a half less than the stipulated time? What happens when someone gets caught on the road late because of the roadblock?

Licks samlal, licks

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » June 17th, 2021, 9:02 am

no, the man toting feelings since he think his son is the next mbappe
and also seem to be suffering from out ailments(dr raj)

elec2020 wrote:

as i said before the point of all of this is to fine the populace to restore lost tax revenue over the pandemic. The roadblock ensures that more people get caught out past curfew. For instance, this may be in Carenage. If I leaving Carenage half 7 and I living caroni I should be fine. But if i leave Carenage and get stuck in a roadblock till 8:15 or half 8 my ass in problems. Wow. I always joked about it but we have officially become a police state.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 17th, 2021, 9:41 am

pugboy wrote:no, the man toting feelings since he think his son is the next mbappe
and also seem to be suffering from out ailments(dr raj)

elec2020 wrote:

Lasana claimed that one of the criticisms of the IIIrd is that he holds onto the ball too long and doesn't track back. Either way, with all this drama, the IIIrd may not reach far in international football as no coach wants a drama queen (unless they have the skills to back it up and even then that doesn't guarantee that you will be chosen.... just ask Zlatan).

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 17th, 2021, 10:26 am

so they couldnt jsut 3pt turn out of that line?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » June 17th, 2021, 10:51 am

sMASH wrote:so they couldnt jsut 3pt turn out of that line?

Not always. There are police lined up waiting for you to do just that.

I have seen them run down drivers who made a 3 point. it is not a nice sight.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 17th, 2021, 10:56 am

Also with a 9pm curfew where they gonna go at 7.30pm if their house is past the road block?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby redmanjp » June 17th, 2021, 11:10 am

MaxPower wrote:Stay home Trinis

some of us are essential workers max. coming from work. if i leave POS 7:30pm i reaching home Arima by 8:15 or b4. but if u have a roadblock for an hour causing me to be on the road at 9:01PM then that amounts to entrapment. if u going after speeding drivers u set up a SPEED TRAP to catch them, u don't stop ALL drivers- what u going to do - measure the speed of drivers doing 0 kph?

or DUI. if a driver swerving then pull aside THAT driver - not everyone else.

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » June 17th, 2021, 11:19 am

What an absolute shame.

Another embarrassing and disgraceful hit for our nation, this time via football and due to this narcissistic psychopath pr!ck of an individual and his son.

Yout man never even play intercol level for CIC or Trinity (only pre season for Trinity) and then get pick for national U17?

GG isn't fit for his role. He is clearly mentally unstable. Come on man, people lost their jobs because of this piece of sh!t. Get rid of him !!!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » June 17th, 2021, 11:52 am

bluefete wrote:
sMASH wrote:so they couldnt jsut 3pt turn out of that line?

Not always. There are police lined up waiting for you to do just that.

I have seen them run down drivers who made a 3 point. it is not a nice sight.

this place annoying.
is like they trying to push people to vote them out, in smart. but if it doesnt happen, take bull!!

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » June 17th, 2021, 1:20 pm

^ I have a mind to vote next GE just to kick them out. They overdoing the sheit now. IF ONLY THERE WAS A VIABLE THIRD PARTY!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » June 17th, 2021, 2:38 pm

redmanjp wrote:

some of us are essential workers max. coming from work. if i leave POS 7:30pm i reaching home Arima by 8:15 or b4. but if u have a roadblock for an hour causing me to be on the road at 9:01PM then that amounts to entrapment. if u going after speeding drivers u set up a SPEED TRAP to catch them, u don't stop ALL drivers- what u going to do - measure the speed of drivers doing 0 kph?

Yeh topmanjp i know bro.

What i am saying is that with all them cars on the road, all of them cyannot be essential pa.

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: Re:

Postby sMASH » June 17th, 2021, 3:20 pm

redmanjp wrote:

still stay home. if water more than flour, let them sort out their logistics.
or u willing to brace a fine for d country?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”