TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TunerGod

Re:

Postby pugboy » February 24th, 2023, 5:51 pm

sounds like after you get ful is no problem to get many more gun

hover11 wrote:Apparently you can't have one on entry in the service but once you inside you can become a coloring book and nobody bats an eye.... homeboy went as far as high court to question this double standard.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby maj. tom » February 24th, 2023, 7:25 pm

hover11 wrote:A graphic artist from Debe will have to wait until July 18 to learn the fate of his constitutional lawsuit over being not allowed to apply to join the T&T Police Service (TTPS) because of a visible tattoo.

Read more: https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/graphic ... d4357133b8

Addressing the parties, Justice Seepersad noted that Ramraj’s case was important as it would give the court an opportunity to determine whether the TTPS’s tattoo policy is unreasonable or violates fundamental constitutional rights. 

“These reviews are important as we still operate in an environment in which inherited colonial regulations and archaic policies and processes still form part of our operational framework and many of them really ought not to be factored into life in a modern democratic society,” Justice Seepersad said. 

What the Judge is basically saying here is that the entire police service and related laws need modern reform. Let's see what direction the CoP and relevant authorities take with this. Any known hints? That's right, nothing will be done.

I stated somewhere here before that these types of busybody laws and regulations were created in colonial times and are meant to discriminate and legally exclude anyone the persons in authority want to at any time at their choice and whim.

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: "Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

Postby pugboy » February 24th, 2023, 8:37 pm

not one fart will change no matter how much the judge make noise

these old rules are just like the no short pants in govt office rules

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » February 24th, 2023, 11:49 pm

Setta colonial boolsheet. Dais wha.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 27th, 2023, 4:27 pm

Commissioner Christopher said strategies should begin driving down crime as early as June

Serious dent in crime by December, top cop says

https://tt.loopnews.com/content/serious ... p-cop-says

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 27th, 2023, 4:55 pm

A statistically significant reduction after analysis, or like a drop by numbers 5 or 6?

Alright, let us see. If it is done she will be hailed somewhat as a national hero.
I have a feeling though.... nah lewe see first.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 27th, 2023, 7:04 pm

She could easily say that. Imagine if someone heavily linked to the underworld became commissioner. It's very easy for that person to curb or stop certain crimes. While allowing "profitable" crimes to take place

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby De Dragon » February 27th, 2023, 9:02 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:She could easily say that. Imagine if someone heavily linked to the underworld became commissioner. It's very easy for that person to curb or stop certain crimes. While allowing "profitable" crimes to take place

Sounds like ah hand people dat to hold kinda ting :roll:

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 27th, 2023, 9:30 pm

moonilal try to ask her some questions today and pnm scotland block real bad
she is clearly a pnm puppet which everybody knows anyways
a shame for anybody to be heinz puppet

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

Postby MaxPower » February 28th, 2023, 1:03 am

Starting off like Gary….plenty talk and doing this and that. I supported Gary initially, but time prove he was just another waste.

I hope she understands that if she implements a strategy with the same lazy ass corrupt officers, we all know what will be the result, and as always….excuses and blame game to follow.

She has my support for now but i am watching her very closely. I would really like her to seek foreign advice and assistance.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 28th, 2023, 5:02 am

She's very brave in giving such a time line. Is either she was nervous or don't give a fck! I sorry for her if we break record again

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 28th, 2023, 5:30 am

she aint inspire any confidence at all and look like a school child being questioned

she saying she plan to use dna and ballistics to improve detection rates,
that has to be some kind of joke
under stuey young and gg ballisitic forensics was launched, same with heinz
clearly those depts are nonfunctional

if that was functional then them bullets from murder scenes would have been traced to the many (well used) guns seized everyday AND can guarantee they would be boasting about that.
right now the only thing they boast about is discovering guns in a plastic bag under a piece of galvanize in an empty lot

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 28th, 2023, 7:24 am

So we ordering more body cameras that officers not using to collect dust , she following in GG footsteps , starting off hot and sweaty with unrealistic expectations footsteps. The provlem with setting timelimes beyond your controlis that the people will hold you accountable when you fail to deliver
FB_IMG_1677583420665.jpg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 28th, 2023, 7:36 am

i fully believe the crime numbers will drop under Erla, not for the reasons you would think, but if she say certain things will stop, it will

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » February 28th, 2023, 9:23 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:i fully believe the crime numbers will drop under Erla, not for the reasons you would think, but if she say certain things will stop, it will
To fix crime you have to take a hard approach as to what the Honduras government did by locking up all gang members.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... -extortion

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 28th, 2023, 9:37 am

Nah.....crime will always exist...it can never be fully stopped. Certain crimes have to be allowed.

Like the drug trade...

Home invasions/robberies can be controlled or stopped.

Many of the car thefts are because of big businessmen/garages buying the vehicles and and that can be easily stopped or controlled as well

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 28th, 2023, 9:46 am

Kickstart wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:i fully believe the crime numbers will drop under Erla, not for the reasons you would think, but if she say certain things will stop, it will
To fix crime you have to take a hard approach as to what the Honduras government did by locking up all gang members.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... -extortion

Zoom, morning.

Fantastic article.

I agree and have always said for years on this forum that a violent approach is needed to deal with crime.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 28th, 2023, 9:50 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Nah.....crime will always exist...it can never be fully stopped. Certain crimes have to be allowed.

Like the drug trade...

Home invasions/robberies can be controlled or stopped.

Many of the car thefts are because of big businessmen/garages buying the vehicles and and that can be easily stopped or controlled as well

Phone, simply and well said.

I would be happy if we can at least control the home invasions and robberies. If we must have murders, then keep it ttps vs pest or pest vs pest.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 28th, 2023, 9:55 am

home invasions and robberies are directly tied to stolen cars
you always use a stolen car with fake plates to go on those missions

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 28th, 2023, 10:06 am

And as bad as it sounds....the dogs must be fed.

Crime escalate like hell since gangsters stop getting government contracts.

Gary had a hard line approach and it would have worked if he had the support but at the highest levels of the police service there are criminals and corruption.

Trinidad need more of a negotiation approach with the criminals.

I will let you sell and import and export your cocaine and Marijuana but don't let your boys break into people houses or commit robberies or rapes.

I will give you a 50 million contract to clear land/build box drain/ refurbish hdc apartments but make sure your whole gang eats from this and crime is kept to a minimum in the city.

If I need information on a murder or situation I expect you to provide it

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 28th, 2023, 10:13 am

^ so we have to 'live with crime' just like 'live with covid' but with some precautions?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 28th, 2023, 10:39 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:And as bad as it sounds....the dogs must be fed.

Gary had a hard line approach and it would have worked if he had the support but at the highest levels of the police service there are criminals and corruption.

I will let you sell and import and export your cocaine and Marijuana but don't let your boys break into people houses or commit robberies or rapes.

I will give you a 50 million contract to clear land/build box drain/ refurbish hdc apartments but make sure your whole gang eats from this and crime is kept to a minimum in the city.

Careful you sounding like Manning. Next you will be branded a PNM stooge. Then the tuner UNC mob will come for you.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 28th, 2023, 10:53 am

So that plan going to be laid out in Parliament in the budget and get approved and passed? And when Parliament asks questions on these operations, who going to answer when it eventually fails as usual?

Instead of a criminal f*cking conspiracy, how about Parliament actually do their jobs like reform drug laws for modern times, find ways to fix the economy by diversifying and generating revenue and exportable products through other avenues rather just oil and gas, improve social programmes that can reach poor struggling persons, and stop thieving from all sides from an utterly corrupt court system to building contractor companies who reap billions, and let the population actually benefit from the collected tax monies? How about using that now allocated gang and crime appeasement budget in the Munich agreement and give poor kids more access to education, laptops, food, a stable environment to grow up in 20 years?

Oh but look out now, having a real plan rather than doing nothing and conspiring with criminals is a UNC mob. How did we even get here? Under which government? The statistics also don't lie how about crime and murders always ALWAYS increase under a PNM government. Somebody run dem bar graphs dey. Allyuh Tuner UNC mob.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 28th, 2023, 11:12 am

I wish her luck, because of course the benefit is to TT.

But unless she go full Duterte, measurable impact is damn near impossible in 3-6 months.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 28th, 2023, 11:13 am

Idk na...it easy to blast and criticize from the outside looking in....

But for every 1 person looking to be a good person and make a difference there are 10 ppl against him.

You have to accept that some corruption must take place. That is life.

I does see first hand some of the corrupt practices that take place....even to do good things...the bureaucracy that blocks it means you have to go beyond the proper or legal channels to get things done.

It have local police squads does detain gang members and then quickly take their vehicles and phones to get tracking deviced and software installed on them. You feel that legal or would ever be approved of in a court?

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » February 28th, 2023, 11:18 am

This will never work.. Why? Cuz theres no honor amongst thieves. Fellas putting up padna for $500, what millions gonna do Gangs who not getting their "fair share" of the pie gonna start sabotaging other gangs in the "treaty". Then who gonna hunt down these traitors? Other gangs?

And what about the biggest gang? The police. Who gonna feed the dogs? They gonna rob everyone, work for thugs(more? ) or be a hit squad for the govt?

Side note, I wonder if this is how crime suddenly reduces under the PP. If more big boys get fed via govt contracts. We all know it was box drain contracts like rain. Happier bosses, happier henchmen?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » February 28th, 2023, 11:30 am

wing wrote:

Careful you sounding like Manning. Next you will be branded a PNM stooge. Then the tuner UNC mob will come for you.
Wing u are a PNM blogger and stooge , u not fooling anyone

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 28th, 2023, 11:31 am

Phone Surgeon, I not knocking your idea. It's a short term solution maybe. But what I am saying is that the government and Parliament is responsible for all this bullshiet going on right now and they need to do something real to fix it. This didn't happen overnight either.

If that solution has to be done, it has to be off the books because it wouldn't pass at all in Parliament and accountability reports. It's very outrageous to tell the population that is the only solution they have while all the good taxpayers will now be living in a criminal gang influenced controlled country at the constitutional level like past Colombia, while we lose even more rights and living like rats. And it's also trying to make a right with 2 wrongs, so it will fail eventually. It could work now if applied temporarily, but then what after this year? In 10 years? Is it to always be that way?

The problem that people are not seeing is that the Conservatives government theme is to take away more and make sure the have-nots remain so and get worse and then blame all the problems on them and make it worse and worse and more polarized, more divided, more racism, more poverty, make the populations waste productive time and money on nothings with no progress. Lot at resources we have been wasting on these drugs wars. Put yourself on the ground in one of those extreme-poverty gang controlled territories with no skill and no income. What other choice you have, you know what you are, you know how everyone outside looks at you and your deeds. It's like being dropped in a warzone and you have to survive at any cost. That's what these young men are doing.

Conservative governments don't care about you. They endlessly lie about everything and life quality always drop. STOP VOTING FOR THEM!!!

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 28th, 2023, 11:36 am

Lol Tom my brother....u know that parliament have some of the biggest gangster and crime bosses right.

I've been at wapee games in sealots where F.C gambling with Burke and dole. He's the man behind all the D.S.S bacchanal and who get the millions released when Gary seize it.

I've seen rowley at the R.R. Christmas limes. I have pics of me and him there. Theyre best of friends. The same man who' millions of USD they seize and who benefits like hell from government contracts and who yacht get seized transporting cocaine abroad.

Ketchup man is a next one who have hooks in real crime

Short man has stolen alot and distress alot of people in Trinidad.

Accept that crime is a part of life and it can never be controlled. Never stopped.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 28th, 2023, 11:49 am

Kickstart wrote:
wing wrote:

Wing u are a PNM blogger and stooge , u not fooling anyone
That's the level of intelligence I expect from you. Seems like Kamla can't afford brighter bloggers.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”