TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

"Official" POLICE & Police Commisioner Related Matters thread ...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "Official" GARY GRIFFITH & POLICE related matters thread ...

Postby Rovin » April 1st, 2021, 7:54 pm

$26 Million in Narcotics Destroyed

The Inter Agency Task Force (IATF) in collaboration with the Special Investigations Unit Jungle Team, Air Support Unit, and the Trinidad and Tobago Air Guard conducted a crime eradication exercise yesterday.
During the hours of 9 am and 4 pm, officers made their way to Grand Curacaye, Santa Cruz, where they located five marijuana fields situated on approximately eight lots of land containing a total of 2,650 fully grown trees. There were also four seedling beds along with four camps. Three trap guns were also discovered.
The narcotics had an estimated street value of $26,500,000. The fields were destroyed and the trap guns were taken to the police station for processing.
This exercise was coordinated by Snr Supt Oswain Subero and ASP Cuffy.

pics here : ... https://www.facebook.com/PoliceServiceT ... 872104929/

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 3rd, 2021, 9:20 pm

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... cfd2f.html

Police officers attached to the Northern Division watched an alleged male suspect whom they had shot bleed to death on the road for 23 minutes instead of taking him to hospital.

The police version released to the media and entered in the station diary was that around 4 a.m. on June 23, 2018, officers of the Northern Division Task Force were on patrol along Tumpuna Road, Arima, when they shot three men in a black car.

CCTV footage viewed by the Sunday Express of the incident, however, shows only two men in the vehicle and strongly contradicts the police’s version.

The footage shows around 4.25 a.m., an overturned vehicle skids to a stop in the middle of the road. A man in a white T-shirt and jeans crawls out of the vehicle using both his hands and starts running.

He is shot and falls to the ground.

A party of officers surrounds the crashed car, indicating to one another that someone is trapped inside.

Other officers soon arrive and tilt the crashed vehicle to an upright position.

They then drag another man out and place him on the road.

He is surrounded by five officers.

One of the officers is seen stomping his shoe on the suspect’s face, while another officer is seen kicking him about the body. Several other officers soon join in and start kicking, stomping and cuffing the man.

At one point, an officer places his knee on the neck of the alleged suspect while another places his foot on the man’s back. The first suspect lies on the ground, bleeding and barely moving.

One officer stands nearby watching him.

Officers start searching the crashed vehicle, pulling items from inside and dropping them on the road.

The shot man struggles to push himself to an upright position, but collapses.

He is watched by officers who make no attempt to assist him.

i guess this is the type of policing u guys want in trinidad and tobago.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 3rd, 2021, 9:46 pm

elec2020 wrote:https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/suspect-bled-to-death/article_0cfa2666-94e0-11eb-9c05-a35da34cfd2f.html

Police officers attached to the Northern Division watched an alleged male suspect whom they had shot bleed to death on the road for 23 minutes instead of taking him to hospital.

The police version released to the media and entered in the station diary was that around 4 a.m. on June 23, 2018, officers of the Northern Division Task Force were on patrol along Tumpuna Road, Arima, when they shot three men in a black car.

CCTV footage viewed by the Sunday Express of the incident, however, shows only two men in the vehicle and strongly contradicts the police’s version.

The footage shows around 4.25 a.m., an overturned vehicle skids to a stop in the middle of the road. A man in a white T-shirt and jeans crawls out of the vehicle using both his hands and starts running.

A party of officers surrounds the crashed car, indicating to one another that someone is trapped inside.

One of the officers is seen stomping his shoe on the suspect’s face, while another officer is seen kicking him about the body. Several other officers soon join in and start kicking, stomping and cuffing the man.

At one point, an officer places his knee on the neck of the alleged suspect while another places his foot on the man’s back. The first suspect lies on the ground, bleeding and barely moving.

Officers start searching the crashed vehicle, pulling items from inside and dropping them on the road.

Hello elec2020,

Hope all is safe with you my good man.

I understand exactly where you’re coming from but i have to be honest to say i support this type of policing.

I strongly believe that in most similar situations that these “suspects” really deserve this necessary violent force from the TTPS and we may have the one one who are genuinely innocent or compliant.

The justice system is just too lenient, comfortable and favorable with these criminals.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 3rd, 2021, 10:12 pm

^i am good Max. hope all is well. i see men tried to slander u again. as i tell u don't be afraid to bring a lawyer for them. there only saving grace is that they did not refer to u by your actual real name. anyway. onto the matter at hand. i am mixed about it. crime has reached to a stage where yh we need heavy handed tactics to get it under control. but at the same time its easy for those lines to blur. and heavy handed becomes the norm. example the incident where an elderly guy (mid 50s my guess) was video taped being kind of choked because he threw away the ticket for not wearing a mask. yh the elderly guy was wrong but the physical assault was unwarranted. when vigilante justice becomes the norm it is easy for the lines between good and bad policing to get blurred. which is exactly what happened in this incident here. as it sounds (IMO) that the guys more or less were um brought to their demise due to the actions of those meant to protect and serve. yes the justice system has faults. but too much police power has time and time again shown to be a recipe for disaster.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » April 4th, 2021, 12:49 am

elec2020 wrote:^i am good Max. hope all is well. i see men tried to slander u again. as i tell u don't be afraid to bring a lawyer for them. there only saving grace is that they did not refer to u by your actual real name. anyway. onto the matter at hand. i am mixed about it. crime has reached to a stage where yh we need heavy handed tactics to get it under control. but at the same time its easy for those lines to blur. and heavy handed becomes the norm. example the incident where an elderly guy (mid 50s my guess) was video taped being kind of choked because he threw away the ticket for not wearing a mask. yh the elderly guy was wrong but the physical assault was unwarranted. when vigilante justice becomes the norm it is easy for the lines between good and bad policing to get blurred. which is exactly what happened in this incident here. as it sounds (IMO) that the guys more or less were um brought to their demise due to the actions of those meant to protect and serve. yes the justice system has faults. but too much police power has time and time again shown to be a recipe for disaster.

All is good man thanks for asking.

Haha yeh boi rel men out for me but dont worry i know how exactly how to handle it and i will act accordingly as needed. But everything is under control, dem boys and me good for the hour.

But yes elec, totally totally agree with everything you’re saying.

Sometimes i feel the TTPS really do go overboard and abuse their power. It’s just a hot mess on both sides and it really is uncontrollable.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 4th, 2021, 9:55 am

^ agreed. won't be surprised if we see another protest against policing in the next 1- 3 years or so.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 4th, 2021, 5:52 pm

The only people protesting policing is Beethamites.
I hope more kings going to be flying high

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » April 5th, 2021, 6:24 pm

Allyuh late..... Waiting on White Mazda 3 video

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 5th, 2021, 6:38 pm

With gg daughter^!! Ah wonder if men gonna get transferred

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 5th, 2021, 6:47 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:With gg daughter^!! Ah wonder if men gonna get transferred

Post t'ing nah, Shakes.

She needs an attitude adjustment. Comments section real lit.

https://www.facebook.com/TrinidadBandit ... 3991260060
Last edited by bluefete on April 5th, 2021, 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » April 5th, 2021, 6:49 pm

Aye if I run into GG daughter breaking the law, i recording also to save my ass!

Husband trying to calm things down but she have mouth... just like her father :lol:

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » April 5th, 2021, 7:03 pm

That is 3GCE on full display.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 5th, 2021, 7:07 pm

USSR in effect

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » April 5th, 2021, 7:23 pm

sMASH wrote:USSR in effect

Yuh need to school the young Tuners about that.

Dem ent have a clue.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 5th, 2021, 7:26 pm

well, its the laws in trinidad. so all they know is it legal to do, but never think if its moral to do.
i like america's 4th amendment and think how they apply it to vehicles to be reasonable.

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 5th, 2021, 7:29 pm

elec2020 wrote:https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/suspect-bled-to-death/article_0cfa2666-94e0-11eb-9c05-a35da34cfd2f.html

So we now getting the truth almost 3 years after the fact. Aite..

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 5th, 2021, 7:41 pm

bluefete wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:With gg daughter^!! Ah wonder if men gonna get transferred

Post t'ing nah, Shakes.

She needs an attitude adjustment. Comments section real lit.

https://www.facebook.com/TrinidadBandit ... 3991260060
I sure da occifer meeting with GG in d morning done book. By evening his transfer to Matelot police station approve. Cyah be talking to Princess Magaret so bhai.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » April 5th, 2021, 7:44 pm

i want him to quote 'broken fog light' charge

shotta 20
punchin NOS

Postby shotta 20 » April 5th, 2021, 8:27 pm

I'm pretty sure that GG gonna handle this as a big man...give credit where it's due, and share lix for who need. Just feeling that he's gonna have to publicly bash his daughter on this one.

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » April 5th, 2021, 8:29 pm

sMASH wrote:i want him to quote 'broken fog light' charge
Defective fittings

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby bluefete » April 5th, 2021, 8:32 pm

hustla_ambition101 wrote:
Defective fittings

But he gave her a bligh on that. I did not understand his excuse.

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re:

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » April 5th, 2021, 9:02 pm

Defective fittings

Is how he say they didnt have the thing to issue the ticket

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » April 5th, 2021, 9:10 pm

That whole incident looks like a setup...since when is it illegal to have an attitude. Also what warrants the searching of the vehicle? They were clearly being harassed, I guess in time the real motive would be let out.

sMASH
TunerGod

Re:

Postby sMASH » April 5th, 2021, 9:24 pm

Defective fittings

the aerial poles on my vehicles broken, are those defective fitting charges too?

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 5th, 2021, 9:31 pm

Them officers did this to earn ranks against her among their colleagues but it will backfire on them.
Is that how you treat the public? They tried so hard to look professional but came across as third world...
What losers..

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby Gladiator » April 5th, 2021, 10:15 pm

wtf wrote:Them officers did this to earn ranks against her among their colleagues but it will backfire on them.
Is that how you treat the public? They tried so hard to look professional but came across as third world...
What losers..

Agreed...but Gary would look bad regardless of what comes out of it. On one hand he telling the public to respect the Police and puts his neck out for them then they come and harass he own daughter...

On the other hand the police would demonize her and say the girl had an attitude and try to victim blame when they clearly had no grounds to treat them that way.

The public would have no sympathy because the girl is a fair skin and they racist as fork (thank god she married to a black man).

killercow
Riding on 17's

Postby killercow » April 5th, 2021, 10:55 pm

So amm I dunno how many countries still use police on horses eh but I asking for me:

What is the standard procedure if / when an officer on horse patrol witnesses a suspect fleeing a scene (or crime)?

Does he:-

a). Shoot at suspect on sight?
b). Give chase on horse?
c). Leave horse unattended and pursue on foot?
d). Call for not on horse backup?
e). Other (please state)

I personally don't see the reason for police horsing around still but opinions welcomed
_20210405_223522.JPG

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » April 5th, 2021, 10:55 pm

officer who was taping wanted his 5 mins of fame. hope it was worth it when he get transfer to direct traffic in toco

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » April 5th, 2021, 10:58 pm

elec2020 wrote:officer who was taping wanted his 5 mins of fame. hope it was worth it when he get transfer to direct traffic in toco
Yea he real outta timing. Sounds like a batty man.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”