Forums

Domestic Violence

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Domestic Violence

Postby hydroep » August 30th, 2019, 8:45 am

Now if he did ress a bilnah on she arse he woulda be wrong because it eh have no reason to hit a woman...ent?...:|

Licks with frying pan
Man seeks protection order from court
Azard Ali

A MAN has taken his wife to court seeking an injunction to restrain her from beating him with a frying pan and biting him because he does not buy her gifts.The couple are from Siparia and, in an unusual twist to domestic-violence cases, the husband is seeking a court order to stop his wife from beating him.

Despite the alleged barrage of licks, he professes his love for her. The lawsuit was filed on Wednesday in the High Court, San Fernando, by the husband who professed his love for his wife of 26 years.He said, once when she bit him on the leg, he lied to the doctor by saying that a dog had bitten him. Fed up of licks, the husband said he has been forced to move his bed to the ground floor of the family’s home in Siparia, but it seems his wife wants him out of the house, and has accused him of extramarital affairs.

Justice Vasheist Kokaram will hear the injunction on Monday in the San Fernando High Court.

The couple are prominent business people in Siparia.

In court documents filed by attorneys Jeevan Andrew Rampersad, instructed by Stephen Boodram, the husband said his wife began physically abusing him in January, when she took his cellphone, then bit him on his leg. “On January 19, the defendant (wife) bit me on the left leg.”

He is still being treated for the wound, he said, as it has not fully healed.

“I say that I have been to my doctor regarding advice or treatment from the injuries inflicted by the defendant, but due to her violence, I was placed under duress to lie to the doctor that my injuries were sustained as a result of dog bites.”

The man took out a protection order against his wife in the Siparia Magistrates’ Court. It comes up for hearing on September 12. In his injunction application, he said his wife would often scratch and punch him and tear his clothing.

“The defendant (wife) will falsely accuse me of not buying any gifts for her which is untrue. I recently purchased a Chanel perfume for $1,100. We have been living in the house for 26 years. When I buy gifts for children or the next-door neighbour, the defendant would instigate an argument. She is intent on assaulting me with a frying pan, of which I fear for my safety.”

The husband is seeking an interim injunction ordering the wife to return his cellphone and desist from beating him and throwing objects at him.

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/08/30/licks-with-frying-pan/

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Domestic Violence

Postby maj. tom » August 30th, 2019, 9:34 am

layman knowledge: don't stick your dick in batshit crazy.

I have read many, many accounts from abused men on women with Borderline Personality rage and it is a downright terrifying thing to live with. Living with a partner and constantly having to be "Walking on Eggshells" as one professional put it. Be aware of the signs guys.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 30th, 2019, 9:39 am

Randolphinshan will forever get licks

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 30th, 2019, 10:39 am

If anyone woman start to get violent, thas a hint to lay the pipe.

Its suppose to be a turn on and not cry like allyuh panty men who looking for a green light to hit women.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » August 30th, 2019, 11:25 am

MaxPower wrote:If anyone woman start to get violent, thas a hint to lay the pipe.

Its suppose to be a turn on and not cry like allyuh panty men who looking for a green light to hit women.
Strong raperman post

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » August 30th, 2019, 11:28 am

i sure everybody in d court where he went must be grinning & skinnin they teeth .....

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » August 30th, 2019, 11:36 am

mero wrote:
MaxPower wrote:If anyone woman start to get violent, thas a hint to lay the pipe.

Strong raperman post

Um this used to work with my ex and but not all have rape or punishment fetishes.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » August 30th, 2019, 11:50 am

Lmao which Diptee is this now?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 30th, 2019, 12:06 pm

l33t2 wrote:
mero wrote:

Strong raperman post

Um this used to work with my ex and but not all have rape or punishment fetishes.

Well if it doesnt then she aint the one.

Take licks

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 30th, 2019, 2:37 pm

zoom rader wrote:Randolphinshan will forever get licks

Randolphin and mero went to court?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 30th, 2019, 3:34 pm

Domestic violence is a serious matter. However, reading some of the details ...

Gem_in_i
18 pounds of Boost

Postby Gem_in_i » August 31st, 2019, 2:05 am

Why he buying the next door neighbour gifts.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » August 31st, 2019, 6:45 am

Looking for happiness clearly. He was not getting that at home

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » August 31st, 2019, 7:15 am

Maybe giving gifts to outsiders made him feel appreciated which in turn made his wife jealous.

Even so that's no excuse for physical violence..:|

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 31st, 2019, 8:17 am

A case of Narcissistic personality disorder is what describes a typical Trini woman

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 31st, 2019, 9:08 am

Gem_in_i wrote:Why he buying the next door neighbour gifts.

daz normal, could be he related to them, or they have a good close relationship. I does buy lil small gifts for the neighbors and their kids for Christmas and Easter, even sometimes for no season or reason. sometimes I go call dem and tell dem i bubbling a pot or making bbq, to come over and bring the family and we all share a meal and some drinks and laughs. they often reciprocate. I do this because is little things like this that promote respect and good living in the neighborhood and the community.

but all that aside, all who love to say there's absolutely no reason to hit a female, I happy for allyuh. live by that mantra as you want. but I eh made that way.
ANYBODY come at me with aggression or violence, regardless of gender, age or perceived status or position, I will disregard all that and stomp a mud hole in yuh rass. simple as that.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 27th, 2022, 11:34 am

Since this article was published, some on social media who are allegedly familiar with the situation are calling the woman's claims of self-defense BS

Man dies after stab to neck
Domestic dispute ends in tragedy...

What was supposed to be a night of celebration and joy ended in tragedy as 39-year-old Nichusasi Wells was stabbed to death in Sangre Grande.

Wells, of Picton Road in Sangre Grande, was fatally stabbed on Christmas night at his home during a confrontation with a woman known to him.

Police were told that at about 10 p.m. on Sunday, Wells and the woman got into an argument.

The argument allegedly became physical and police were told that Wells hit the woman several times.

The woman told investigators that, during the fracas, she grabbed a knife and lashed out, striking Wells in the neck.

Wells then fell back and onto the ground.

On realising what transpired, the woman raised an alarm and notified the police and paramedics.

Wells was taken to the Sangre Grande Hospital; however, he died while undergoing treatment.

A team of officers led by W/Insp Sylvester and Insp Ramlakhan from the Eastern Division as well as the Homicide Bureau of Investigations visited the hospital.

The woman, who had accompanied Wells to the hospital, was detained.

The officers then visited the home where the incident took place and a bloodied knife was seized.

The woman is claiming self-defence, and was expected to be questioned and give a statement yesterday.

However, when the Express visited the scene yesterday, residents of the area said that they were not sure about the report that she had given.

“Nico is a cool soul. He is always friendly and he always has nothing but love for everyone. Now you will never know everything going on behind closed doors, but what I can say is that woman used to be hitting and verbally abusing that man all the time. If he tell a woman on the street ‘good morning’, she was always arguing with him. It had a time that he was in the bar and she come up and start slapping him up. And he never once raised his hands, not even to defend himself from her. So something not adding up to me. But, like I said, you never know what going on when them doors closed. And you never know what could have led to this.

“But what I go say is that people need to realise that men have feelings too, and men does get abused too. And men need to remove themselves from situations that are like that, same as a woman, because it is dangerous. You might care about that individual when the good times are good. But when them bad times come around, and they become physical, you never know how far they will go with it, so they need to remove themselves from situations like that. Both man and woman,” explained Rohan Samuell.

This incident has yet to be classified as a murder, and police are awaiting the post-mortem, which is carded to take place on Wednesday, before seeking legal advice on how to proceed against the detained woman.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 2cea0.html

streetbeastINC.
punchin NOS

Postby streetbeastINC. » December 27th, 2022, 11:50 am

White oak, alcohol, .... this is very sad, jsut walking down the road seeing all these men intoxicated at the bars on Christmas eve, no behaviour, i was just thinking, each of them i am sure were going in a house to terrorize a family

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 27th, 2022, 12:19 pm

I wonder what would've happened if the genders were reversed? I think we are all aware of the double standards to know what would've happened.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » December 27th, 2022, 2:18 pm

What womantra have to say about this?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 27th, 2022, 3:10 pm

alfa wrote:What womantra have to say about this?

i am not womantra, but I will speak for them ("mansplain").

nothing about this case detracts from the very real and pervasive problem of violence against women.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 27th, 2022, 5:02 pm

paid_influencer wrote:

nothing about this case detracts from the very real and pervasive problem of violence against women.
If you could give lash like a man,you could take lash like a man.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 27th, 2022, 5:26 pm

that is toxic masculinity talking

in our society, men raised to believe violence is the way to solve problems. so they beat, hit, shoot and kill everybody

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 27th, 2022, 7:46 pm

paid_influencer wrote:that is toxic masculinity talking

in our society, men raised to believe violence is the way to solve problems. so they beat, hit, shoot and kill everybody
paid_influencer wrote:

Are you aware that a study was done regarding which gender between males and females were more inclined to initiate violence and aggressive behavior against their domestic partners, and that it showed that females are much more inclined to initiate violence and aggression towards males than males are toward females?

The reasoning proposed for this disparity is multi faceted, partially because it is thought that men are more likely to restrain themselves from hitting women because men know that a female will receive serious damage when hit by a man, and also because from a very young age males are constantly told that they should NEVER under any circumstances hit a girl/woman, and that reports of violence perpetrated against men by women are fewer because females and society at large today have a habit of shaming and embarrassing men that are victims of domestic abuse by their partners, thus making them less likely to document it, among other reasons.

You can white-knight and simp all you want, but people know better than to take these people and their agendas as gospel at face value.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 27th, 2022, 8:36 pm

i've come to realize "white knight" and "simp" are just words used by incels to describe men who don't hate women

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 27th, 2022, 8:54 pm

So a woman stabbed a man to death. The woman has a known history in the village of being a violent abuser seen in public many times abusing the man. She murdered a man and then turn around and claim in was self-defense with no evidence for, but much witness against her.

Here's your take: "nothing about this case detracts from the very real and pervasive problem of violence against women."

No, nobody was talking about all that though. Everyone is referring to this right incident here. Violence and sexual perversion and pedophilia and abuse occurs with both genders, but have a public perception of a bias toward males only. Violence is bad toward both genders. But females get away with abuse so much more, while men are laughed at and scorned and shamed publicly by persons like you. Only have to look a sentencing and false rape claims that completely destroy men lives cases (no consequences to the liar females) and see this is how the court system works against men.

But "nothing about this case detracts from the very real and pervasive problem of violence against women."
That's called gaslighting this actual issue and spin it to something else that is not occurring here with further distraction by saying everybody here hates women. Oh you're God's gentlest gift to women everywhere King Simp, the rest of men here are violent scum right? And you are wondering why ppl here think you're a simp ever since your stupid Venezuelan incel post?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 27th, 2022, 8:56 pm

i seem to have struck a nerve with you, my friend.

we are friend

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » December 27th, 2022, 8:59 pm

:popcorn:

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » December 27th, 2022, 9:00 pm

paid_influencer wrote:i've come to realize "white knight" and "simp" are just words used by incels to describe men who don't hate women

this post is good because it is true

the true-ist post i've ever typed

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 27th, 2022, 9:01 pm

paid_influencer wrote:i've come to realize "white knight" and "simp" are just words used by incels to describe men who don't hate women

This sounds like something a simping white-knight incel would say.

In any regard.
There's a stark difference between men knowing who and what they are and their worth and NOT willing to let women do to them as they please simply because said females possess tits and a punanny, and a man that hates women.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”