Forums

Domestic Violence

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Domestic Violence

Postby timelapse » December 28th, 2022, 6:30 am

paid_influencer wrote:i've come to realize "white knight" and "simp" are just words used by incels to describe men who don't hate women
White knight and simp are used to describe men that allowed themselves to get bobolised by women.Its not a matter of hate.There really are women that beat up and abuse their men.Here's how it goes...
Encourage boys to embrace their emotions.
Use said emotions to abuse them emotionally,then psychologically.
Woman in the case above feels powerful, until she has to open a large jar,or change a bottle of water on a dispenser.
Now I know for certain Paid is a woman.
Any man talking so had his nuts snipped.
Go iron my shirt there paid

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 28th, 2022, 12:58 pm

timelapse wrote:
Now I know for certain Paid is a woman.
Any man talking so had his nuts snipped.
Go iron my shirt there paid

I eh go say he's a woman

But will say, if ever he was to be paid for his influence, he'd be paid in gobar

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » December 28th, 2022, 2:52 pm

Why do ppl think women are exempt from being abuser?

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 28th, 2022, 3:05 pm

matr1x wrote:Why do ppl think women are exempt from being abuser?

Why you seem surprised? Is over a 50 years worth of "you can't hit a girl", "put women on a pedestal", "every woman is a queen" nonsense that's been ram-rodded into young boys and young mens heads, to protect females that need protection from themselves more than they do from any random man.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » December 28th, 2022, 3:13 pm

88sins wrote:
matr1x wrote:Why do ppl think women are exempt from being abuser?

Why you seem surprised? Is over a 50 years worth of "you can't hit a girl", "put women on a pedestal", "every woman is a queen" nonsense that's been ram-rodded into young boys and young mens heads, to protect females that need protection from themselves more than they do from any random man.

Not surprised, since our resident mincel thinks that vene women need to be protected against the big bad trini men.

But the boring trope is sad when they claim to be stronger than men

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 28th, 2022, 4:21 pm

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » December 28th, 2022, 6:02 pm

Why Is it always the automatic suggestion when a woman kills a man it is in self defence?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » December 28th, 2022, 7:19 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Why Is it always the automatic suggestion when a woman kills a man it is in self defence?

That's how the matrix works

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 28th, 2022, 10:07 pm

The_Honourable wrote:Why Is it always the automatic suggestion when a woman kills a man it is in self defence?

As I does say

I eh naturally inclined to to engage in violence and aggressive conduct against a female at random or without reason, and I don't encourage other men to engage in such conduct either

However...

If as a female yuh lay a hand on me in aggression or pick up a weapon in aggression, I putting the fact that you got tits and a punanny all d way to the side and straighten out all the misconceptions yuh parents gave you as a lil girl. I eh go kill yuh, but yuh go have a real good idea that the nonsense you trying is a bad idea.

And whoever eh like my position on THAT, can kiss my ENTIRE ARSE, from the hole outwards :lol:

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » December 29th, 2022, 7:45 am

paid_influencer wrote:that is toxic masculinity talking

in our society, men raised to believe violence is the way to solve problems. so they beat, hit, shoot and kill everybody

Literally no school or children's show/movie teaches that. They teach good values and only to retaliate when your opponent gets physical, and even then it's usually some big speech about being the bigger person and turning the other cheek.

The ghetto areas might teach violence tho.

You really need to stop getting your talking points from the Joo run media networks in the US.
Because the majority of news articles in this thread is about men getting beat and stabbed by manipulative women, and you talking about how men toxic.

You make no mention of how women tug on heartstrings to make it seem like they're the victim.
*coughAmberHeardcough*

brb, paying alimony to my divorced wife even though she makes her own money

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 29th, 2022, 10:36 am

The only ppl spouting "toxic masculinity" are vile venomous vixens.

ruffneck_12, that little statement is exactly what it is.
They so accustomed to the multitude of privileges they've had access to without merit simply because they are females, that as those privileges are slowly taken away they eh like it and will do all they can to manipulate men into continuing to allow them said privileges. They know is not oppression, but they also know that they can't deal with losing their advantages either, and very many females have zero problem with denying the truth when it doesn't suit their interests.

A girl tell me as a feminist she fighting for equality for women's rights, and rhat women should have all the same rights as men. I laugh and say ok.
Then when I asked her, what laws are in existence today that put men at an advantage over women or were made to exclude all women simply based on the fact that they are female and no other reason? Basically, what laws you want that don't already exist?

I never see a girl suddenly develop such a severe speech impediment that fast in meh life. All of a sudden is stammering and attempts at deflection and trying to change the topic.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 30th, 2022, 7:00 pm

MURDER IN ENTERPRISE: MAN STABBED TO DEATH BY HIS EX COMMON LAW WIFE ON HIS BIRTHDAY
LIKHRAM PRAMLAL,53, was stabbed to death this morning around 12:30am by his ex common law wife.
PRAMLAL returned to his home located at Williams Street in Enterprise when he was confronted by his ex common law wife. An argument ensued and the woman took up a knife and stabbed Pramlal in the chest and shoulder.

The woman was detained and is assisting officers
Pramlal turned 53 today, December 30.

https://www.facebook.com/alerttbackup/posts/pfbid02hVRHg681EMxa9iwRD6Yxzd6Z9g22TcVu7NbuzN33nEADMoBqN14ACncyUzKcKtrDl

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » December 30th, 2022, 7:20 pm

I bet she'll be let go on "self-defense' as an excuse or at the very least a slap on the wrist.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » December 30th, 2022, 8:14 pm

i thought paid influencer was only simp for PEA

mind. blown.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » December 30th, 2022, 10:08 pm

:agrue:
DMan7 wrote:I bet she'll be let go on "self-defense' as an excuse or at the very least a slap on the wrist.

That's the most painful part of it, there's a very high probability of that outcome

I was telling someone recently, if you're an average adult man in this country, you are seen as lesser than, and expected to take a back seat and work like a mule in silence until you drop down dead and be forgotten immediately afterward. You are seen as fodder, fuel for the machine, a consumable item that is expected to be expended, and then easily replaced. You are less valuable than women, children and even criminal men.

Remember Andrea Bharat? Remember the amount of hullabaloo that her death triggered? How many men have been murdered before and after her, with barely a 10 second blurb on the news about the unfortunate circumstances surrounding their death. An innocent taxi driver was shot to death recently, simply because he had the misfortune of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Nobody eh clamoring for justice for him tho. And he is only one of thousands of men murdered here over the l5 years. Let that soak in for a moment. There's been over 3500 murders in this country, in the last 7 years, and over 95% of them were men, the majority of which are still unresolved, but most cases involve the deaths of women are.

If that doesn't show you how you are seen as an average man in this country, I eh sure what will nah.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » December 31st, 2022, 4:41 am

A former Columbus woman who was convicted in the 1970s of killing her husband at the couple's Washington D.C. home has been pardoned by President Joe Biden.

Beverly Ann Ibn-Tamas, whose maiden name was Hodge, is now 80 years old. She was 33 when her husband, Dr. A. R. Yusuf Ibn-Tamas, 35, was shot and killed during a "heated argument" in February 1976.

Ibn-Tamas testified at two trials, first in September 1976 and again in 1977, that she was pregnant at the time of the shooting and had been beaten, verbally abused and threatened by her husband, including in the moments before the shooting.

Testimony about battered woman syndrome, which was not widely accepted at the time, was not permitted at the trial. In the ensuing years, battered woman syndrome has been used more frequently as a defense in cases involving domestic abuse.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/loc ... 767195007/

https://www.psychiatrictimes.com/view/b ... n-syndrome

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » January 1st, 2023, 6:02 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:

in our society, men raised to believe violence is the way to solve problems. so they beat, hit, shoot and kill everybody

Literally no school or children's show/movie teaches that. They teach good values and only to retaliate when your opponent gets physical, and even then it's usually some big speech about being the bigger person and turning the other cheek.

You really need to stop getting your talking points from the Joo run media networks in the US.
Because the majority of news articles in this thread is about men getting beat and stabbed by manipulative women, and you talking about how men toxic.

You make no mention of how women tug on heartstrings to make it seem like they're the victim.
*coughAmberHeardcough*

Lol Keep them coming.

Take notes panty man Max on what decent tuner reading content is. I suggest you use the awards ched to analyze the tuners who can finesse and make a ched flow nicely. Let's hope for 2023 you can up your game from that weird, immature and unintelligent style of "trolling" that you think makes you look cool lol.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 9th, 2023, 11:44 am

Girl, 13, stabbed in eye trying to defend abused mother

https://trinidadexpress.com/newsextra/girl-13-stabbed-in-eye-trying-to-defend-abused-mother/article_0eff6fc0-9024-11ed-be99-37af1ed527f7.html

A 13-year-old girl was stabbed in the eye when she tried helping her mother who was being beaten by an ex-boyfriend outside the family’s home in San Juan on Sunday.

Police were told that at around 9a.m. Anesa Dookie, 39, was at her home at Mission road when the suspect arrived and began beating her in the front yard.

Dookie was pushed to the ground.

Her daughter ran to help, and the suspect pulled a knife to stab Dookie, police were told.

He missed Dookie and stabbed the girl in the right side of the face and eye.

He ran.

Both victims were taken to hospital, where the 13-year-old is listed in a stable condition.

The Child Protection Unit and Children’s Authority are involved in the case.

Police have identified the suspect.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 9th, 2023, 1:20 pm

MDtuner70 wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:

*coughAmberHeardcough*

Lol Keep them coming.

Take notes panty man Max on what decent tuner reading content is. I suggest you use the awards ched to analyze the tuners who can finesse and make a ched flow nicely. Let's hope for 2023 you can up your game from that weird, immature and unintelligent style of "trolling" that you think makes you look cool lol.

society hadda be in a sad state where the man with the trollface.gif avatar is the srs one :lol:

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 10th, 2023, 10:34 am

Shows/movies reinforce gender stereotypes. They often promote misogynistic beliefs due to indirect messaging. Men are often the victims of homicides not because they are men but rather because of other factors such as disputes/arguments. That is the difference between them and most female homicides, where the perpetrators often take advantage of them because they are women. Men, on average, are stronger than women and can easily overpower them. While strength disparities do exist for other men, they are lower in comparison.

Nobody is saying men do not experience domestic violence, it is just that it is more often done to women by their male spouse. The reason is often due to patriarchal beliefs and toxic masculinity presented in society.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 10th, 2023, 5:32 pm

What you've said has always been a valid point, despite being quite a perfunctory argument, in fact the most typical presented at any gender discussion anywhere without true examination of any real issues affecting males or females. So then, where is the other half of your presentation?

You're being a bit deceptive because you conveniently left out a whole other gender. Was toxic femininity ever covered on your Gender Studies syllabus? False rape accusations? Verbal and psychological abuse? Female rapist is still not a legal term in many countries. Court sentences for the same crime? What are the statistics on that? Child custody cases favour who just because of gender? Am I making up any of this? Female pedophiles? Don't exist right? Grooming? Are any of these things ever mentioned in our society? Only males do these things because of that toxic masculinity and patriarchal beliefs right? 1 in 4 homeless people are women right?

Comparing tit for tat in a gender discussion is also pointless because genders are not equal. And anyone who told you that have been lying to you and somewhere you must have known this. They both have evolved with different psychology and physicalities, both having great strengths and also weaknesses to endure life on earth in a union to propagate our species. One could have never got here today without the other. When someone mentions toxic masculinity you just know they're full of bullsheit right away without understanding male-male dynamics in a real society and how difficult it is to survive as a male because they're only presenting from a modern female view. Weren't there any powerful women in history who were Queens and other high ranking leaders who hugely influenced the movement of culture and the politics of the entire system of government globally?

When they talk about patriarchy you know that they're presenting an extremely shallow view because only until about the 16th century were common men seen as humans with any rights. Before that only people with land title and wealth could participate in any form of society other than being slave peasants, however common men were always chosen for the countless wars that drove the fodder machines of modern Europe and civilization. Within the USA 1776 Constitution it was the same, only white male landowners had identity and rights. Not poor men. Not black men. Not Amerindian men. Not Chinese slave railway workers. How did 10 million men and boys die in the mud in France 1914 - 1918 while the women back home would stick white feathers on any man not in uniform? That patriarchy? What patriarchy is it you're referring to exactly in the post WW2 era? Are not huge burdens still expected of men in modern times in lieu of intense societal shame and rejection? What do women know about that? If you do have critical thinking skills it would lead you back to how the genders of our species evolved and why it was naturally thrust upon men to be leaders of tribes and then Kingdoms, almost along the same biological evidence as why male chimpanzees, gorillas and even lions lead their pack on survival through hardest times.

Gender Studies lie to you by telling only half-truths. University is supposed to enable much higher critical thinking than that. Genders are supposed to work together to accomplish better societies, not divide them like how the modern trend of gender discussions go with hardly anything productive, resulting in fact just creating policy to punish one gender more, depending on the jurisdiction. Look at the recent Roe v Wade reversal in USA and that is definitely and clearly patriarchy attempting to punish women for having sex. But again, it's just a few white men. Most people, both genders do support the 1973 RvW decision. On the opposite look at all the things I mentioned in the 2nd paragraph. What would you call that?

But look at the sickening violence plaguing Trinidad right now. How is that patriarchy? Masculine Toxicity? That's just a general dismissive term of not understanding the life on the streets of men consumed in gang life and the duty of protecting turf. What would women generally understand about those things? Are they the ones who have a duty to create support and income for a family? Why are so many young men sucked into these violent and warzone situations and not young women? Just promulgate a concept that it's Toxic Masculinity?

When you state that term TM, are you aware of its suggestive effects on porous minded, non-experienced persons being conditioned? Like yourself of course. That males are inherently bad, they're toxic, they're bred of violence and only know how to hurt and be toxic in interactions and their very nature, they need to be fixed they're what's wrong with society, it's quite a piece of conjured imagery with that term. Are you aware of why that piece of Gender propaganda has become so widespread into regular gender talk today? But say it, what changes do you think can be made to devolve this supposed toxicity in male behaviour? Realizing the fact that most males have evolved to support these traits, so much evidence in muscle, brain and bone development and structure of most male species on the planet. Well what about the 95% of males who don't commit gender violence? What about the percent of females who do? What percent of female driven abuse and violence is unreported or simply not considered damaging to males? The ones where everyone laughs and thinks it's funny when a woman abuses a man. Summation ignore what doesn't fit with the syllabus?? Did you mention any of that?

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 10th, 2023, 6:35 pm

Gender studies is an interdisciplinary academic field devoted to exploring the social construction of gender, gender identity, and gender roles. Gender studies seeks to understand how gender, sexuality, age, race, class, politics, and other social markers both shape individual identity, behaviors, and choices and are shaped in turn by institutions and culture. It is a wide-ranging field that includes not only research on gender roles in the past and present, but also policies affecting the way gender and sexuality are regulated throughout societies.

In the process of exploring gender, gender studies has a distinct methodology, drawing on feminist and queer theory, for developing theories and generating empirical research to challenge gender-based inequality. Specifically, gender studies examines historical and contemporary gender dynamics, exploring topics such as:

> How gender intersects with other social identities, such as class and race, in order to understand how dominant categories of gender shape different forms of oppression and privilege;

> How culture, law, politics, medicine, and the sciences structure the social categories of gender and sexuality;

> How gender functions in media, art, and popular culture;

> How gender roles, expectations, identities, and behaviors are regulated by institutions and laws;

> How gender norms are reproduced and/or challenged through social movements and/or informal networks.

Gender studies has some distinct strengths as a mode of scholarship and research. First, it is an interdisciplinary field of study that draws from a variety of disciplines, including sociology, anthropology, history, philosophy, media and communication studies, psychology, and public health. This breadth of perspectives allows researchers to identify and track gender inequities and their impact across the full range of public issues. By asking the question "How does gender matter?" gender studies brings unique insights and understanding to conversations about power, inequality, and social justice.

Second, gender studies is a form of critical scholarship that seeks to explain and challenge existing gender systems of oppressions. A critical approach to gender studies relies on understanding how gender has been shaped and controlled through society, and then using that knowledge to inform policy and create social change. It also encourages open dialogue among researchers and activists in order to find common ground in addressing structural gendered inequalities.

Finally, gender studies is an influential form of scholarship that has the capacity to add to policy debates and shape innovative approaches to social justice. For example, research on gender and health can influence how medical practitioners.

Toxic masculinity is a socio-cultural norm that pressures men and boys to behave in ways that are considered to be "hyper-masculine". This includes expectations that men should be strong, dominant, and in control of their emotions. Toxic masculinity often involves reinforcing gender stereotypes, such as the idea that men should be stoic, unemotional, and aggressive. This can lead to an unhealthy focus on power and dominance over others, and can often be linked to behaviors such as objectifying women, sexual harassment, and violence.

Toxic masculinity leads to a range of negative consequences, both for men and society. Men who exhibit toxic masculinity are more likely to have poorer mental health, due to repression of their emotions and feelings. This can lead to higher risks of depression, anxiety, and even suicide. Men who display toxic masculinity traits are more likely to indulge in risky behaviors, such as unprotected sex and substance abuse, which can have lifelong consequences. Toxic masculinity also contributes to inequality, as it perpetuates the idea that men are superior to women, incentivizing men to act as oppressors in relationships and society as a whole.

Patriarchy is a social system in which power is held by men, particularly older or wealthy men. This means that decision-making is dominated by men, and that men have access to more resources, rights and opportunities than women. Patriarchal systems are often supported by traditional gender roles and norms, which usually assign men with roles as decision-makers and providers, and women with roles as caregivers and caregivers of the home. Patriarchal systems can also be perpetuated through institutions in patriarchal societies, such as politics, the workplace, education, religion, and family.

The negative effects of patriarchy on society are far-reaching. Patriarchy has a negative impact on gender equality, as it privileges men over women and stifles women's autonomy and freedom. This can lead to higher levels of violence against women, and higher levels of poverty for women, who tend to be paid less and have fewer opportunities for economic advancement. Patriarchal systems also lead to a range of gendered health problems, including poorer mental health outcomes for women, higher risks of substance abuse, higher risk of reproductive health issues, and poorer overall health outcomes. Lastly, patriarchy can create a society of power imbalance and dependency, which can lead to social conflicts and unrest.

Patriarchy can negatively affect men in multiple ways. Primarily, when it comes to perpetuating negative gender stereotypes that make it difficult or impossible for men to express themselves authentically and live in a way that best suits them. These gender stereotypes constrain men to a limited set of roles, which can have serious long-term consequences on their mental health, relationships, and career prospects.

One example of how patriarchy is negative for men is in the workplace. For many jobs, there is an expectation that men ignore their feelings and prioritize work. This contributes to higher levels of stress and dissatisfaction in the workplace, as well as putting men at a disadvantage in terms of negotiations and talks with employers. It keeps them from speaking up for themselves in order to get the best deal or a deserved promotion, leading to frustration, anxiety, and a feeling of being lesser than their peers.

Another example of how patriarchy negatively affects men is in their relationships. Men are expected to take control of the relationship and provide for and protect their partners. This can lead to a feeling of being tied down, as well as leaving them feeling obligated to succeed in order to please their partner and fill the expectations placed on them. This feeling of responsibility and the fear of failing at it can lead to anxiety, depression, and even resentment towards their partners.

Lastly, patriarchy can negatively affect men in terms of issues related to safety and health. Men are often encouraged to "tough it out"and that expressing vulnerability and emotion is a sign of weakness. This prevents men from seeking help or support when they need it, and can lead to an increase in issues such as stigmas around mental health, substance abuse, and suicide. It can also prevent them from getting the medical care they need due to feeling like asking for help is a sign of weakness.

Overall, patriarchy negatively affects men in multiple ways, from feeling constrained in their career, feeling responsible for all areas of life, and not being able to ask for help or support when needed. It's important to recognize the problems that patriarchy bring and challenge these assumptions to create a world where everyone can express themselves authentically and be valued as human beings.

Summary:
Basically yes, most of what you describe is due to the patriarchy and how society expects men and women to behave. It's the reason why women seem to have unfair judicial treatment and why men seemingly cannot be emotional without being ostracized.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 10th, 2023, 6:41 pm

You haven't addressed anything I pointed out, in fact it look like you just copy one of your uwi papers here and put paragraphs.

Nothing I wrote here seemed to come across in any way to you especially those two terms which you keep defining scholarly without any view on reality. I hope other tuners can understand what I am trying to say.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » January 10th, 2023, 7:07 pm

Why not toxic humanity? Why segregate toxicity on just one gender? Completely nonsensical. Both genders has their own toxic traits.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 11th, 2023, 8:15 am

maj. tom wrote:What you've said has always been a valid point, despite being quite a perfunctory argument, in fact the most typical presented at any gender discussion anywhere without true examination of any real issues affecting males or females. So then, where is the other half of your presentation?

You're being a bit deceptive because you conveniently left out a whole other gender. Was toxic femininity ever covered on your Gender Studies syllabus? False rape accusations? Verbal and psychological abuse? Female rapist is still not a legal term in many countries. Court sentences for the same crime? What are the statistics on that? Child custody cases favour who just because of gender? Am I making up any of this? Female pedophiles? Don't exist right? Grooming? Are any of these things ever mentioned in our society? Only males do these things because of that toxic masculinity and patriarchal beliefs right? 1 in 4 homeless people are women right?

Comparing tit for tat in a gender discussion is also pointless because genders are not equal. And anyone who told you that have been lying to you and somewhere you must have known this. They both have evolved with different psychology and physicalities, both having great strengths and also weaknesses to endure life on earth in a union to propagate our species. One could have never got here today without the other. When someone mentions toxic masculinity you just know they're full of bullsheit right away without understanding male-male dynamics in a real society and how difficult it is to survive as a male because they're only presenting from a modern female view. Weren't there any powerful women in history who were Queens and other high ranking leaders who hugely influenced the movement of culture and the politics of the entire system of government globally?

When they talk about patriarchy you know that they're presenting an extremely shallow view because only until about the 16th century were common men seen as humans with any rights. Before that only people with land title and wealth could participate in any form of society other than being slave peasants, however common men were always chosen for the countless wars that drove the fodder machines of modern Europe and civilization. Within the USA 1776 Constitution it was the same, only white male landowners had identity and rights. Not poor men. Not black men. Not Amerindian men. Not Chinese slave railway workers. How did 10 million men and boys die in the mud in France 1914 - 1918 while the women back home would stick white feathers on any man not in uniform? That patriarchy? What patriarchy is it you're referring to exactly in the post WW2 era? Are not huge burdens still expected of men in modern times in lieu of intense societal shame and rejection? What do women know about that? If you do have critical thinking skills it would lead you back to how the genders of our species evolved and why it was naturally thrust upon men to be leaders of tribes and then Kingdoms, almost along the same biological evidence as why male chimpanzees, gorillas and even lions lead their pack on survival through hardest times.

Gender Studies lie to you by telling only half-truths. University is supposed to enable much higher critical thinking than that. Genders are supposed to work together to accomplish better societies, not divide them like how the modern trend of gender discussions go with hardly anything productive, resulting in fact just creating policy to punish one gender more, depending on the jurisdiction. Look at the recent Roe v Wade reversal in USA and that is definitely and clearly patriarchy attempting to punish women for having sex. But again, it's just a few white men. Most people, both genders do support the 1973 RvW decision. On the opposite look at all the things I mentioned in the 2nd paragraph. What would you call that?

But look at the sickening violence plaguing Trinidad right now. How is that patriarchy? Masculine Toxicity? That's just a general dismissive term of not understanding the life on the streets of men consumed in gang life and the duty of protecting turf. What would women generally understand about those things? Are they the ones who have a duty to create support and income for a family? Why are so many young men sucked into these violent and warzone situations and not young women? Just promulgate a concept that it's Toxic Masculinity?

When you state that term TM, are you aware of its suggestive effects on porous minded, non-experienced persons being conditioned? Like yourself of course. That males are inherently bad, they're toxic, they're bred of violence and only know how to hurt and be toxic in interactions and their very nature, they need to be fixed they're what's wrong with society, it's quite a piece of conjured imagery with that term. Are you aware of why that piece of Gender propaganda has become so widespread into regular gender talk today? But say it, what changes do you think can be made to devolve this supposed toxicity in male behaviour? Realizing the fact that most males have evolved to support these traits, so much evidence in muscle, brain and bone development and structure of most male species on the planet. Well what about the 95% of males who don't commit gender violence? What about the percent of females who do? What percent of female driven abuse and violence is unreported or simply not considered damaging to males? The ones where everyone laughs and thinks it's funny when a woman abuses a man. Summation ignore what doesn't fit with the syllabus?? Did you mention any of that?

1. Yes, both genders have been looked at for gender discussions. It's that women are more likely to be disenfranchised in more areas than men. We see the discussion of men taking precedence when discussing about their enrollment in tertiary education and their performance in secondary school education.

2. In most countries, like here for example, the punishment for those who have committed the act of sexual assault isn't taken as seriously as it should be compared to other crimes here, as the perpetrator even when found 100% guilty could still be bailed out and also when looking at how the US and Canada treats these cases. So it's an all round issue. Female sexual offenders tend to get a lighter sentence due to how out patriarchal society views women in general as being caring and nuturing. This creates a biasness in the legal system resulting in the charges to be less. False rape accusations can occur for women as well, it is a bit difficult to determine whether or not a person is lying about being sexually assaulted after a certain timeframe has been reached. The reason why some women don't go earlier such as at the time or scene of the crime is because that women often feel too humiliated or afraid to talk about their experiences. From a psychological standpoint, these events may cause confusion and shock, frequently resulting in PTSD. This skews the data and statistics provided for sexual assault, thus leading to a reported value that is possibly lower than its actual value. Furthermore, even when taking into condition the reported statistics for sexual assault and false rape accusation, the chances of being assaulted is higher than that being accused falsely of sexual assault. For verbal and physiological abuse, it is often perpetrated by men towards women, in domestic relationships, hence why it is often aim more towards them. For women who participate in this abuse, if you care about this issue, they aren't exactly looked highly upon either. For homelessness, the reason why men, in general, are more likely to be homeless than women comes down to a few factors; (i) they are less likely to seek and accept services, especially for their mental health, (ii) men are less social than women and are are less likely to have strong support networks to aid in preventing and getting out of homelessness, (iii) Men also face fewer obstacles to staying homeless than women do. Men frequently feel more secure sleeping outside alone than women do. Men are less concerned about street harassment and sexual assault than women are. Men experience less aversion to forcing them into reclaiming housing as a result and finally Men are also less likely to be the main caregivers for children. As a result, women make up the majority of homeless single parents. Housing help is provided earlier to women with children. We prioritize taking kids off the streets, which is the reason. Men are therefore less likely to get immediate homes because it is more common for women to become homeless with children.

3. Queens and female leaders in general were few and far between. The reason some of them became leaders such as the case with the Queen of England was due to circumstances. In general, male heirs are often taken than their female counterparts. And in our current political system, aka elected and appointed female heads of state and government, was in Sri Lanka in 1960 by Sirimavo Bandaranaike. Currently, the only Republic to currently (as of January of 2023) have a female head of state and government are Barbados and Moldova.

4. For most of history in most parts of the world (barring the Soviet Union during World War 2), only men could have enrolled in the military. Even if a woman wanted to, as was the case with Dorothy Lawrence during World War 1 in the British side, they would have to trick the military into hiring them by posing as a man. You are overlooking at the fact that women didn't have equal rights back then. The recruitment of female soldiers is a modern one. In the animal kingdom there are female dominated socieities such as the case with Bonobos.

5. For Roe v Wade, it was regression, especially for parents who may not have the necessary resources to harbour children. According to a survey done, 64% of Americans say abortions should be legal in most and all cases, however this did not affect how the Supreme Court carried out its ruling.

6. I mean, pretty much the patriarchy as previously described. Most crime is committed by young men. This is due to a variety of reasons but is most likely caused by socioeconomic reasons since the economy not at its best shape especially with the pandemic and the conflict with Ukraine/Russia. Criminal conduct is linked to a lack of self control. There are numerous professional explanations for this sex difference. Men's evolutionary propensity for risk and violent conduct is one factor, as is sex disparities in activity, social support, or gender inequality. In comparison to women, men engage in significantly more antisocial behavior. Women are much more likely to be the victims of sexual crimes than men are, and men are much more likely to commit them. The simple cultural denial that "boys will be boys" cannot withstand investigation and is actually harming society. Contrarily, women are less likely to exhibit these tendencies since society and the criminal justice system have positioned them as being more vulnerable and in need of protection, which leads to patronizing benevolence.

7. The reason for the gender gap in crime is due to inequality. If we had total equality, both men and women would be observed to commit crime at the same rate. However, that is not the case.

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 11th, 2023, 8:18 am

DMan7 wrote:Why not toxic humanity? Why segregate toxicity on just one gender? Completely nonsensical. Both genders has their own toxic traits.

Because one of the sexes have more privilege afforded to them compared to the other. As a result, negative traits emerge from it. Femininity was often disregarded and for men who display it, in any shape or form, are more likely to be ostracized.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 11th, 2023, 8:56 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Why not toxic humanity? Why segregate toxicity on just one gender? Completely nonsensical. Both genders has their own toxic traits.

Because one of the sexes have more privilege afforded to them compared to the other. As a result, negative traits emerge from it. Femininity was often disregarded and for men who display it, in any shape or form, are more likely to be ostracized.

On average, how many women vagrants you see?

Jared Mohammed
3NE 2NR for life

Postby Jared Mohammed » January 11th, 2023, 9:30 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
On average, how many women vagrants you see?

There are more homeless men than women for a variety of reasons. First, women are more likely to have people in their lives who are willing and able to provide financial or emotional support when they are in need. In addition, women are more likely to have access to government programs and safety nets and shelters geared specifically towards women, this is due to them often being the sole breadwinners for their children after a divorce, governments tend to protect children. Women may also benefit from existing gender disparities, such as lower rates of pay, making them more likely to receive financial assistance. Finally, homeless women are more likely to suffer abuse, exploitation, and sexual assault, which can make them more hesitant to seek help.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 11th, 2023, 9:51 am

Jared Mohammed wrote:

Toxic masculinity and patriarchy, you forgot to blame systemic racism while you're at it :roll: .
This nonsense is all part of the agenda to destroy masculinity and worse yet the white Christian male. Hate to say it but Andrew Tate and others predicted it long ago

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 11th, 2023, 10:05 am

This person came on Trinituner with no post history to just tell untruths and academic lies.

"The reason for the gender gap in crime is due to inequality. If we had total equality, both men and women would be observed to commit crime at the same rate. However, that is not the case."

"We see the discussion of men taking precedence when discussing about their enrollment in tertiary education and their performance in secondary school education."

What a tool. Discussion with such untruthful and deceptive persons with a definite agenda on running a propaganda theme is useless. Fake name Jared Mohammed with no post history on Trinituner, we have a lot of experience on these forums with paid PNM bloggers and we see right through it. You're not here for discussion. Just repitition of bullshiet from your Gender Studies idiocy. The basis of everything you keep parroting stupidly here is based on the asinine idea that Gender is a social and mental construct and that men and women are equal. Which is a complete lie. Which ignores the entire scientific fields of biology and evolution and psychology just to fit this very wrong academic hypothesis which is pushed over and over with no proof of it anywhere. And bottom line, blame men for all the problems in society.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”