this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

CIC Teacher Suspended For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Student

Postby bluefete » September 26th, 2019, 4:20 pm

How come this is not all over the news?

Not even on Tuner????

But hairstyle foolishness in another (alleged non-prestige) school making all the headlines!

Cops probe CIC teacher after claims of sexual misconduct

An­na-Lisa Paul

A teacher at St Mary’s Col­lege, Port-of-Spain, has been asked to cease to re­port for du­ty af­ter an al­le­ga­tion of mis­con­duct was lev­elled against him by the Min­istry of Ed­u­ca­tion.

The al­leged sex­u­al mis­con­duct was said to have oc­curred be­tween the teacher and a stu­dent back in March.

And even though sev­er­al in­ter­nal in­ves­ti­ga­tions were re­port­ed­ly con­duct­ed by school of­fi­cials—Guardian un­der­stands the mat­ter was not brought to the at­ten­tion of the Teach­ing Ser­vice Com­mis­sion (TSC) un­til mid-Au­gust.

This came days be­fore the new aca­d­e­m­ic term was set to be­gin on Sep­tem­ber 2.

Act­ing im­me­di­ate­ly on the in­for­ma­tion re­ceived, the TSC re­port­ed­ly in­struct­ed that a cease to re­port for du­ty let­ter be is­sued to the teacher.

Hav­ing been hand­ed the let­ter on Au­gust 30, provin­cial of­fi­cials yes­ter­day con­firmed the teacher had not been to the school since.

Of­fi­cials yes­ter­day con­firmed the mat­ter had al­so been re­port­ed to the Child Pro­tec­tion Unit of the Po­lice Ser­vice.

Con­tact­ed yes­ter­day, Fa­ther Gre­go­ry Au­gus­tine, Provin­cial, Holy Ghost Fa­thers—as­sured the ad­min­is­tra­tion of the school’s syl­labus was con­tin­u­ing as nor­mal.

In­di­cat­ing he was un­able to di­vulge much in­for­ma­tion due to con­fi­den­tial­i­ty reg­u­la­tions, Fr Au­gus­tine ad­mit­ted he was aware of the in­ci­dent.

He said, “I am telling you this has hap­pened, yes, but this is as far as we are able to say.”

The Holy Ghost Fa­thers has au­thor­i­ty for three schools, name­ly St Mary’s Col­lege; Fa­ti­ma Col­lege; and St An­tho­ny’s Col­lege.

Pressed to say more on the mat­ter, Fr Au­gus­tine said, “In is­sues like this, there are guide­lines that must be fol­lowed.”

“As a school, we are sub­ject to all those guide­lines in terms of in­ves­ti­ga­tion and go­ing through prop­er pro­ce­dures both in terms of pro­tect­ing the child and al­so to pro­tect the teacher in the sense that jus­tice must be done.”

Claim­ing that, “All of that was ad­hered to and fol­lowed,” Fr Au­gus­tine con­firmed the stu­dent con­tin­ued to at­tend class­es as he de­clared, “This is where we are now.”

Of­fi­cials close to the mat­ter con­firmed that at least two in­ves­ti­ga­tions had been con­duct­ed at the lev­el of the school au­thor­i­ties—with state­ments be­ing gath­ered from the stu­dent; the school’s coun­selor; and al­so the school’s prin­ci­pal Nigel Joseph.

Calls to Joseph’s cell­phone yes­ter­day went unan­swered.

Fr Au­gus­tine said in ad­di­tion to the in­ves­ti­ga­tions by the school, the Min­istry of Ed­u­ca­tion would al­so have con­duct­ed their own in­ves­ti­ga­tion be­fore sub­mit­ting cer­tain rec­om­men­da­tions to the TSC.

He ad­vised, “Peo­ple don’t play around with se­ri­ous mat­ters like this.”

Asked what kind of re­as­sur­ances he could of­fer par­ents of oth­er stu­dents at­tend­ing their schools, Fr Au­gus­tine said, “We are re­spon­si­ble. We have been in this busi­ness for years. In any or­gan­i­sa­tion, if some­thing comes to light, it has to be in­ves­ti­gat­ed prop­er­ly. You can’t act on a whim or hearsay. We are a re­spon­si­ble peo­ple, we know what our job is and there was no nookie­foot­ing around this.”

“This has come to light and we had to deal with this.”

Faced with the pos­si­bil­i­ty that there may be more in­ci­dents of a sim­i­lar na­ture that have not yet been re­port­ed and may soon sur­face, Fr Au­gus­tine re­it­er­at­ed, “If it be so, we will act as the in­for­ma­tion comes to us.”

Ef­forts to con­tact Ed­u­ca­tion Min­is­ter An­tho­ny Gar­cia for a com­ment proved fu­tile.

Oth­er of­fi­cials lament­ed that it was a hor­ri­ble sit­u­a­tion and one which had left them won­der­ing “If there were any sur­vivors among the boys.”

http://www.guardian.co.tt/news/cops-pro ... 870a1b06d0
Last edited by bluefete on September 26th, 2019, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: CIC Teacher Suspended For Alleged Sexual Assault Of Student

Postby De Dragon » September 26th, 2019, 4:27 pm

bluefete wrote:How come this is not all over the news?

Not even on Tuner????

But hairstyle foolishness in another (alleged non-prestige) school making all the headlines!

Prolly because those spreading it cannot even provide a link, or even some basic details :roll:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 26th, 2019, 4:28 pm

De Dragon wrote:

Not even on Tuner????

Prolly because those spreading it cannot even provide a link, or even some basic details :roll:

Go and read it again.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 26th, 2019, 4:32 pm

bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Not even on Tuner????

Go and read it again.

You serious?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 26th, 2019, 4:35 pm

De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Not even on Tuner????

Go and read it again.

You serious?

Look the article there. But it has not received the same traction as the girl and her hair.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 26th, 2019, 4:39 pm

Isn't St. Mary's primarily a boys' school?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 26th, 2019, 4:42 pm

De Dragon wrote:Isn't St. Mary's primarily a boys' school?

I see where you are going with this?

Could it be a female teacher?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 26th, 2019, 5:10 pm

bluefete wrote:

Nowadays it could be female teacher/female student,

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 26th, 2019, 5:23 pm

bluefete wrote:

It could be, since lots of batty boys run go and tell mammy when them thing happen, or start to get possessive and when the teacher say no, they want to blackmail.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 26th, 2019, 5:37 pm

seems like d story broke today cause is only this morning on d express fb page i see it

so happen since march & only now steps are being taken ? ....

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » September 26th, 2019, 8:11 pm

Rovin wrote:seems like d story broke today cause is only this morning on d express fb page i see it

so happen since march & only now steps are being taken ? ....

Essentially the school try to keep it hush hush but it reach the Teaching Service Commission only last month and somehow leaked to the public.

This is not new, when BS happens at "prestige schools", the right network of people will have these incidents under tight lockdown. As a catholic school, that power is even greater. The Catholic church have tremendous power and influence.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 26th, 2019, 9:18 pm

https://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/ ... holic-love

"Red Hot Catholic Love" is the 87th episode of the Comedy Central series South Park. In the episode, Father Maxi travels to the Vatican to confront the growing problem of Catholic priests molesting children.

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » September 27th, 2019, 2:05 am

baii in my day it had a spanish white mix substitute teacher that came from MLI for a few weeks oh gorrrrrr that was a woman i wanted to shag it baddddd.. but anyway iz not in cic culture to have battyman so i know iz ah female teacher

*KRONIK*
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby *KRONIK* » September 27th, 2019, 6:35 am

Those prestige schools have a lot of cover-ups to save face eh, just saying.

1) student hospitialsed due to marijuana overdose, that was covered up as a medical situation.

2) vaping in class.

3) fights that supposed to lead to suspension, students were not suspended so their school record will remain untarnished.

And i using saghs as an example because my sister goes there and a lot of stuff happens and the principal actually tells then to not speak about it.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 27th, 2019, 7:32 am

De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Nowadays it could be female teacher/female student,

A teacher at St Mary’s Col­lege, Port-of-Spain, has been asked to cease to re­port for du­ty af­ter an al­le­ga­tion of mis­con­duct was lev­elled against him by the Min­istry of Ed­u­ca­tion.

Thats in the article.

And yes this covered up cuz its a prestige school.

The scourge of TnT

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » September 27th, 2019, 12:17 pm

Zetski wrote:baii in my day it had a spanish white mix substitute teacher that came from MLI for a few weeks oh gorrrrrr that was a woman i wanted to shag it baddddd.. but anyway iz not in cic culture to have battyman so i know iz ah female teacher

yuh in my day dem school self was d macomeh man skool dem, dem an pres, basically any catholic boys school

pete
3NE 2NR Moderator

Postby pete » September 27th, 2019, 12:25 pm

If you think there's a higher percentage of gay kids in those schools you're delusional.

regone
Street 2NR

Postby regone » September 27th, 2019, 12:42 pm

*KRONIK* wrote:Those prestige schools have a lot of cover-ups to save face eh, just saying.

1) student hospitialsed due to marijuana overdose, that was covered up as a medical situation.

2) vaping in class.

3) fights that supposed to lead to suspension, students were not suspended so their school record will remain untarnished.

And i using saghs as an example because my sister goes there and a lot of stuff happens and the principal actually tells then to not speak about it.

wait is marijuana overdose he say dey? hahahahahaha

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » September 27th, 2019, 7:13 pm

Just dropping my 2 cents worth of carrots in dis mad ppl soup

When you have a "prestige" school that has practices such as where young boys that could not make it into said "prestige" school based on their own academic merit, and their parents can make a "donation" to the principal, in amounts ranging from as little as $20K to as much as $100k, and said principal then suddenly opts to exercise his "privilege" and admit that child who could not otherwise qualify to attend that "prestige" school, you will find there will be many negative practices and occurrences that said "prestige" school will do all they can to conceal or bury.

This isn't the first or worst scandal out of that school of over rated under achievers, and i doubt it'll be the last.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 27th, 2019, 9:40 pm

Zetski wrote:baii in my day it had a spanish white mix substitute teacher that came from MLI for a few weeks oh gorrrrrr that was a woman i wanted to shag it baddddd.. but anyway iz not in cic culture to have battyman so i know iz ah female teacher

:shock: :shock: Buh ent you went dey????? :lol: :lol:

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » October 1st, 2019, 10:21 pm

De Dragon wrote:

go back in yuh honda forum and ask for some b16a rods to ride on nah mama man :lol:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 3rd, 2019, 3:12 pm

Zetski wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

go back in yuh honda forum and ask for some b16a rods to ride on nah mama man :lol:

See? Even your comeback reeks of gaiety :lol: :lol:

Zetski
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby Zetski » October 4th, 2019, 2:29 am

De Dragon wrote:
Zetski wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

See? Even your comeback reeks of gaiety :lol: :lol:

you reeking ah stale break.. yuh eyebrows crusty and smelling up tuner.. buy some blue soap and dog kennel disinfectant :lol:

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » October 4th, 2019, 6:53 am

Holy faith couva had real lesbians. And teachers actively took part.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”