TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Trinidad on Wall Street: we ring a bell. Jamaica? They get "best economy" interview...

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re: Trinidad on Wall Street: we ring a bell. Jamaica? They get "best economy" interview...

Postby j.o.e » November 10th, 2019, 12:44 am

It’s easy to have great improvement when you hit hard lows. I spend a lot of time in Jamaica and while they are improving and performing well I don’t think there’s anything to be jelly about

RBphoto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Trinidad on Wall Street: we ring a bell. Jamaica? They get "best economy" interview...

Postby RBphoto » November 11th, 2019, 10:03 am

All we need to do is slash all make-work programs., remove fuel and other subsidies, remove silly barriers to doing business, sell off state enterprises, remove forex limitations so that there is no black market forex trading which enriches people favored to access unlimited forex and float our dollar so we have an exchange rate that is reflective of the true performance of our dollar and not an artificial one. Sounds simple so far? I have other ideas that no government would ever contemplate as well if you want to hear.... like stopping expenditure on large projects and privatizing the health care sector and education.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 11th, 2019, 11:39 am

RBphoto wrote:All we need to do is slash all make-work programs., remove fuel and other subsidies, remove silly barriers to doing business, sell off state enterprises, remove forex limitations so that there is no black market forex trading which enriches people favored to access unlimited forex and float our dollar so we have an exchange rate that is reflective of the true performance of our dollar and not an artificial one. Sounds simple so far? I have other ideas that no government would ever contemplate as well if you want to hear.... like stopping expenditure on large projects and privatizing the health care sector and education.
1% will not approve of this, they will have to pay more and wil not be able to tote money abroad

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”