Forums

SF and POS Mayor are God ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

SF and POS Mayor are God ?

Postby RedVEVO » November 19th, 2019, 4:20 am

He added, “Home­less per­sons al­lowed to run wild, while be­ing fed three square meals per day by cit­i­zens who are un­aware that they are con­tribut­ing to lit­ter­ing ... and in­di­vid­u­als stray­ing from the light of God sad­dens me. " he asked.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/sando-m ... 0710aa61b2

This "Man-your" needs to go Church ..

Who he think he is eh ?
Last edited by RedVEVO on November 26th, 2019, 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: SF Mayor is God ?

Postby sMASH » November 19th, 2019, 5:02 am

is plenty people does give the homeless food and stuff to feed thier own souls. but the homeless aint even care to bathe, so they throw the rubbish right onthe side when they done. that is why i suggested to him that all donations of food and charity be direct to the center he opened, so that at least all the rubbish will be in one place, that is out of everybody eye.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » November 19th, 2019, 9:19 am

sMASH wrote:is plenty people does give the homeless food and stuff to feed thier own souls. but the homeless aint even care to bathe, so they throw the rubbish right onthe side when they done. that is why i suggested to him that all donations of food and charity be direct to the center he opened, so that at least all the rubbish will be in one place, that is out of everybody eye.

makes sense.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » November 19th, 2019, 11:21 am

alot of homeless ppl are either downtrodden , on drugs , have family issues or mental issues , so u really think they care where they throw their garbage , thats probably d last thing on their minds .... us "normal" ppl throw garbage like we doh GAF so who is dem

tr1ad
2NR phototakerouter

Postby tr1ad » November 19th, 2019, 11:27 am

RedVEVO wrote:He added, “Home­less per­sons al­lowed to run wild, while be­ing fed three square meals per day by cit­i­zens who are un­aware that they are con­tribut­ing to lit­ter­ing ... and in­di­vid­u­als stray­ing from the light of God sad­dens me. " he asked.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/sando-m ... 0710aa61b2

This "Man-your" needs to go Church ..

Who he think he is eh ?

church for what? might be better if the "homeless" seek counselling and possibly religion (with medication) to find their way... everyone needs something to give focus

where is the lie if they littering? a centre is there for them that redistributes what they collect for the homeless

QM
Street 2NR

Postby QM » November 20th, 2019, 2:39 pm

He thinks he is God, just like certain family members can park on pavements when they feel like it.

Also has no sense to be having San Fernando City Week and wasting money, when the majority of roads/drains in the city badly need repair.

wickedtuna
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby wickedtuna » November 20th, 2019, 3:20 pm

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 20th, 2019, 5:17 pm

QM wrote:He thinks he is God, just like certain family members can park on pavements when they feel like it.

Also has no sense to be having San Fernando City Week and wasting money, when the majority of roads/drains in the city badly need repair.
Well he is arrogant, it's difficult to talk to him. He also thinks he owns San Do . He's probably the worst Mayor San Do ever had.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 23rd, 2019, 2:00 am

^^

Reg calling his son lazy ?

Breadfruit does not fall far from the tree ..

Or is it Breadnut ?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 25th, 2019, 5:29 pm

1065 people view this ..
8 people reply ..

So all you do not care that a person who is being paid with YOUR money ( i.e. tax money )
saying that vagrants are trash !

Well, well, well ..

Dios watching ..

I prepare food now and then and I feed my brothers ( and some sisters ) on the street ..

I am so ashamed of the quality of humanity in SF and POS etc.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » November 25th, 2019, 8:01 pm

RedVEVO wrote:1065 people view this ..
8 people reply ..

So all you do not care that a person who is being paid with YOUR money ( i.e. tax money )
saying that vagrants are trash !

Well, well, well ..

Dios watching ..

I prepare food now and then and I feed my brothers ( and some sisters ) on the street ..

I am so ashamed of the quality of humanity in SF and POS etc.

I support the Mayor on his work on dealing with the homeless. He is realistic and practical, if also very arrogant.

you prepare food now and then, but what happens after you go home? who cleans the mess after? Tell me why that is a better solution than the existing city-run program to feed them?

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2019, 11:18 am

^^

They have the garbage disposal unit in SF for cleaning the street etc.

Why is this a major problem versus feeding a human who is in need and maybe sick mentally,
and physically ?

The Mayor is arrogant as you stated . Yet you still support his ideas ?

Many people are clueless to the plight of the poor and destitute.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2019, 11:44 am

https://newsday.co.tt/2019/11/26/martin ... ng-policy/

Why is there no humanity with the PNM ?

"The 200-odd people who get food from the NGOs, they are not going to be given food randomly on the streets any more.

"I am building grill gates ... "

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: SF and POS Mayor are God ?

Postby pugboy » November 26th, 2019, 12:00 pm

The sewa folks does hundreds of meals on some days

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 26th, 2019, 1:34 pm

^^

It's always politics with these people ..

When you say you will not feed the people.

But you take tax payers money home ..

Buy things for yourself , like food etc .. fix up your family & wife ..

But at the office you have policies NOT to feed the poor and destitute ..

hydroep
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby hydroep » November 28th, 2019, 6:04 am

wickedtuna wrote:https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/regrello-my-son-is-not-on-corporations-payroll-6.2.990164.b9f1fc4e32

Well ah mean, if Sh!tkicker could lie why he minions cyar lie too?...:|

Regrello admits to hiring son
Mark Bassant

San Fer­nan­do May­or Ju­nia Re­grel­lo has now ad­mit­ted to hir­ing one of his sons at the San Fer­nan­do City Cor­po­ra­tion af­ter Guardian Me­dia showed him cheques made payable to his oth­er son Nicholas Re­grel­lo.

Re­grel­lo had ve­he­ment­ly de­nied ever hir­ing any of his sons at the cor­po­ra­tion when he had been ques­tioned by Guardian Me­dia’s Se­nior Mul­ti­me­dia Jour­nal­ist Rad­hi­ca Sookraj on No­vem­ber 19.

Re­grel­lo had said then: “I don’t know any­thing about that. I don’t know any­body here who have chil­dren in uni­ver­si­ty who are get­ting paid. That is news to me. I was shocked when I heard it yes­ter­day. I don’t know if he was talk­ing about a pre­vi­ous ad­min­is­tra­tion. That nev­er hap­pened, not in our team.”

He had added, then “I have one son in uni­ver­si­ty and he has nev­er worked in his life. He is a pan play­er and that is what he does. He does not work, he too lazy. He not work­ing any­where. “

But on Tues­day night when Guardian Me­dia con­front­ed May­or Re­grel­lo at a func­tion at the San Fer­nan­do City Hall Au­di­to­ri­um with cheques in hand, Re­grel­lo changed his sto­ry.

Guardian Me­dia ob­tained re­cent Re­pub­lic Bank cheques is­sued in Au­gust by the San Fer­nan­do City Cor­po­ra­tion (SFCC) to his oth­er son Nicholas Re­grel­lo for work­ing at the cor­po­ra­tion on a fort­night­ly ba­sis. The sums of the cheques were close to $1,900.

It was on­ly when Re­grel­lo was ques­tioned and shown the cheques did he then ad­mit to his son work­ing there. “One of my sons works in the cor­po­ra­tion as a tem­po­rary work­er.”

Guardian Me­dia in­ter­ject­ed stat­ing, “But you nev­er said that be­fore did you?”

Re­grel­lo shot back say­ing, “I was nev­er asked.”

In­sid­ers at the cor­po­ra­tion told Guardian Me­dia that his son start­ed work­ing there in late 2017 but af­ter a few months, “he was sel­dom ever seen and nev­er signed the reg­is­ter for work when he came in and of­ten spent a lot of time in his fa­ther’s of­fice.”

Re­grel­lo claimed that was not en­tire­ly true, “Nicholas had worked in the ceme­tery as a tem­po­rary work­er and the at the ODPM where he worked as a tem­po­rary work­er.”

Re­grel­lo, who was ac­cused by Op­po­si­tion MP Dr Roodal Mooni­lal on No­vem­ber 18 of hir­ing close rel­a­tives at the cor­po­ra­tion, said he did not think that hir­ing his own son was nepo­tism and tried to jus­ti­fy his stance.

Guardian Me­dia asked, “Don’t you con­sid­er that nepo­tism?”

Re­grel­lo said, “No, there is a va­can­cy there and once that is filled, he works in dis­as­ter pre­pared­ness de­part­ment and I think once this high sea­son-wet thing fin­ish­es there is no op­por­tu­ni­ty for him.”

Re­grel­lo was asked why he did not think it was nec­es­sary to clar­i­fy his po­si­tion on the is­sue when first asked. Re­grel­lo said, “I was nev­er asked.”

Pressed fur­ther, the San Fer­nan­do May­or said he did not see any­thing wrong with the is­sue. “If there is a va­can­cy and the op­por­tu­ni­ty and he has the skill to do it, then we are not break­ing the law or rule.”

But in­sid­ers at the San Fer­nan­do City Cor­po­ra­tion said they could not re­call if the tem­po­rary po­si­tion in ques­tion that Re­grel­lo’s son filled was ever prop­er­ly ad­ver­tised.

On No­vem­ber 19, when Guardian Me­dia asked if Re­grel­lo had em­ployed any of his sons at the cor­po­ra­tion, he replied in the neg­a­tive, stat­ing he had, “one lazy son.”

The son he re­ferred to was Joshua Re­grel­lo, the same son who took to so­cial me­dia days lat­er to at­tack the me­dia.

Joshua ,who ac­cord­ing to in­sid­ers at the San Fer­nan­do City Cor­po­ra­tion was paid to per­form at a gig in which JTA Su­per­mar­ket, was giv­en the keys to the city in ear­ly Oc­to­ber.

An in­voice ob­tained by Guardian Me­dia showed that the cor­po­ra­tion had is­sued pay­ment to Joshua Re­grel­lo in the sum of $1,500.

But the may­or claimed that might have been an er­ror and said he had no part in choos­ing the pan play­er who per­formed at the event, nor was he re­spon­si­ble for pay­ment through the cor­po­ra­tion.

“I didn’t hire him. He was not paid and he nev­er re­ceived any mon­ey for that. JTA paid for that. Through the cor­po­ra­tion, I don’t know that might be an er­ror.”

But in­sid­ers dis­put­ed Re­grel­lo’s claims and claimed that pa­per­work sug­gest­ed oth­er­wise.

Sources said that JTA in fact paid for the al­co­hol pro­vid­ed for the func­tion, while the en­ter­tain­ment ex­pens­es, in­clud­ing the per­for­mance of the pan play­er Joshua Re­grel­lo, were foot­ed by the cor­po­ra­tion.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/regrello-admits-to-hiring-son-6.2.996527.5a23e35bc0

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 28th, 2019, 6:36 am

So lets see the pots sitting on their own bottom now.
Thats some Nickel and Dime sheeit

goalpost
punchin NOS

Postby goalpost » November 28th, 2019, 7:07 am

Well look at this sheit now

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2019, 7:22 am

Redman wrote:So lets see the pots sitting on their own bottom now.

No its not and that's why this country is a 5hithole under PNM.

Hiring you own son when there was never Temporary post.?

From these Nickel and Dime sheeit leads to feeding 1% & buying Rohan lands

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 28th, 2019, 7:25 am

zoom rader wrote:

You learn that from Eden Heights?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2019, 7:32 am

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You learn that from Eden Heights?

Nope, I don't know anything about your propaganda

You got facts to back up this Eden Heights fable ?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 28th, 2019, 7:40 am

You understand that your 'ignorance' of an inconvenient truth doesnt change the facts.

Land bought for 5M then sold to HDC for 175M

google would really help you instead of this lukewarm transparent pretense that you prefer

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 28th, 2019, 7:46 am

Redman wrote:You understand that your 'ignorance' of an inconvenient truth doesnt change the facts.

Land bought for 5M then sold to HDC for 175M

google would really help you instead of this lukewarm transparent pretense that you prefer

You know the deal bro

Post some facts to back up your claim otherwise is a fable as with most PNM stories

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » November 28th, 2019, 2:00 pm

I suspect if they dig further it might be revealed that Camala went behind Regalo back and hired the son.

And Camala knew he was unemployed and she preyed on this innocent fella just for a vote.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 28th, 2019, 2:51 pm

:shock: :shock:
You serious? Your attempting to justify nepotism, misappropriation of taxpayer monies and lying based on the amount of money involved? Then again you're a PNM, so I shouldn't really be surprised. Oh, and before you jump into full fool mode, ALL stealing is just that, stealing.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » November 28th, 2019, 3:17 pm

^^

All you know MY ched is about the poor and destitute ..

These Mayors say they care .. and they getting things done .. blah blah ..

But as you can see see ..

It's BS

December 2nd I will show DEM ..

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 28th, 2019, 4:12 pm

Redman you sad yes... wrong is wrong :lol:

Anyway do we really need a mayor? since some constituencies have a mayor and an MP?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 28th, 2019, 4:55 pm

De Dragon wrote:

You serious? Your attempting to justify nepotism, misappropriation of taxpayer monies and lying based on the amount of money involved? Then again you're a PNM, so I shouldn't really be surprised. Oh, and before you jump into full fool mode, ALL stealing is just that, stealing.

My apologies-
I was unclear.

Lets see how Mr Rowleys statement about pots sitting on their own bottoms will be applied to Regrllo who seems to have been caught doing some nickel and dime sheeeeeit.

a) I expect that Regrello. will be taken to task-as the PM says he running the ting in the form of pots and bottom statements. So lets see it audited and a conclusion published.

b)It is some small time sheeeeeit for the mayor to be caught up in.

And hell yes--stealing is stealing-

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 28th, 2019, 5:08 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

My apologies-
I was unclear.

Lets see how Mr Rowleys statement about pots sitting on their own bottoms will be applied to Regrllo who seems to have been caught doing some nickel and dime sheeeeeit.

a) I expect that Regrello. will be taken to task-as the PM says he running the ting in the form of pots and bottom statements. So lets see it audited and a conclusion published.

b)It is some small time sheeeeeit for the mayor to be caught up in.

And hell yes--stealing is stealing-

Same thing that befell Weavy, Marlene, Squeeze Bamsee, Arse-Wari and Olivierre. NAF! JUHN Scarfy will bump up his gums on the platforms about UNC/PP/COP, but will engage in his usual "spoke to them", "the Cabinet is inexperienced" sheit

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”