Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby bluefete » February 26th, 2022, 11:34 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:yeah tants moving real suspicious

her profile pic on whatsapp is a 3 police hats side by side

she in for a rude awakening if she try to rob though

Boy yuh reading the signs wrong. Tantie trying a t'ing and you ent catch on yet :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 26th, 2022, 11:36 am

next time "tanty" contact u, tell she d item sell out & u getting back next 2-3mths

when u have ur business on fb a messed up thing is bad minded ppl can give u a 1 star rating & fug up ur overall rating making ur 5 star go to 4 or even 3.5 depending on d maths ...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 26th, 2022, 11:38 am

Rovin wrote:when u have ur business on fb a messed up thing is bad minded ppl can give u a 1 star rating & fug up ur overall rating making ur 5 star go to 4 or even 3.5 depending on d maths ...

One of the risks of operating on social media. Good customers can always come to your rescue once they realize what is happening.

Some companies are suing now for bad postings.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 26th, 2022, 12:02 pm

bluefete wrote:
Rovin wrote:when u have ur business on fb a messed up thing is bad minded ppl can give u a 1 star rating & fug up ur overall rating making ur 5 star go to 4 or even 3.5 depending on d maths ...

One of the risks of operating on social media. Good customers can always come to your rescue once they realize what is happening.

Some companies are suing now for bad postings.

happened to me

you know you can go on fiverr and pay people abroad like in pakistan/india etc to give fake reviews?

i assume one of my competitors found that out and in one night i got about 400 1 star ratings from fake accounts on facebook

i had to completely disable reviews after that

and if its a star alone without a rating...you cant dispute it with facebook

even if it has a written rating it takes months to get it deleted.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 26th, 2022, 12:21 pm

WTF 400 u say , i was talking about 1 or 2 even a few

fb supposed to have some sort of common sense to see a sudden monster size negativity like that & delete it out ...

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 26th, 2022, 12:48 pm

Phone,

Man up and tell her you are not comfortable doing business with her and she is no longer your potential customer OR tell her STOP the long talk and excuses and constant typical Trini time changing and come to your store within the store hours. End the whatsapp chat, she doesnt deserve that convenience.

I have banned ignorant customers from my mini marts. Lost customer, lost business, but i work harder to make more loyal customers to keep things running.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 1st, 2022, 8:01 am

Take in this one.

That phone was off for about 2 weeks because the persons who deal with it on quarantine and courts taking extra long to pay so I not spending my time to respond to new applications personally.
20220301_075950.jpg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 1st, 2022, 8:01 am

I respond to that one this morning though. Person coming back out to work tomorrow and I say lemme run through the messages before I give them back the phone

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 23rd, 2022, 12:36 pm

Todays situation

customer bought a XS max on saturday for their child

child walking out the store drop the phone, i saw it on the camera but they didnt say anything and just left

they call this morning, they now trying the phone as they gave someone it for their birthday and the camera isnt working and the screen is dark

i pull up the camera footage that shows where they drop the phone and spend 2-3 minutes outside talking about it and looking at it and testing it out and then leaving

didnt show them it yet, i called them to ask if it fall down after they bought it, they say no, it never fall

but it was like "whaaaaat....nooooo...reallly? nooooo it never fall downnnn...yes i`m sureee it never fell"

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » March 23rd, 2022, 1:17 pm

Hear dis nah, PS.. You on pressure tablets orrr? Because if I had to deal with some of those customers ...

Phone Surgeon wrote:Todays situation

customer bought a XS max on saturday for their child

child walking out the store drop the phone, i saw it on the camera but they didnt say anything and just left

they call this morning, they now trying the phone as they gave someone it for their birthday and the camera isnt working and the screen is dark

i pull up the camera footage that shows where they drop the phone and spend 2-3 minutes outside talking about it and looking at it and testing it out and then leaving

didnt show them it yet, i called them to ask if it fall down after they bought it, they say no, it never fall

but it was like "whaaaaat....nooooo...reallly? nooooo it never fall downnnn...yes i`m sureee it never fell"

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » March 23rd, 2022, 1:26 pm

lol long time i use to real take on people, when i now started up the business

it use to real bother me when customers argue or vex but after a while i realize people are muffler bearings and does lie and try to rob yuh

i dont take on anyone now

ppl does come with all kinda sheit about how they will shoot up the store, they know what vehicle i driving they will find meh, they going on social media and shine me up,

it had one customer buy a note and went diving with it down the islands so obviously the water RESISTANT phone couldnt resist the water at that depth

a note 20

he bring it back a week after, (a muslimeen fella) and say how the phone not waterproof as advertised, he need a refund

real bacchanal with he, for days he parking up outside before we open and when it was closing time , like he hoping to catch me outside the store while opening or closing
park up with his tiida by the neighbours

had to let some of his own muslimeen padnas tune him up and tell him relax himself if he know what good for him

i stop taking on a while now

a man call me sunday night at 9pm 4 times, i eh answer, the 5th call i answer because sometimes you never know if a friend or family end up in a emergency and they only know your business number

so i answer, when he ask about phones, i tell him call monday during working hours, he say its only 9pm, i say "call tomorrow" and hang up

he call 11am the next day to quarrel how i was rude and how once my whatsapp status online it mean i open for business and why i hang up ..then he ask about a phone

i tell him all phones sold out until further notice not sure when restocking. he start to quarrel, i hang up.
then i block him from whatsapp

if yuh is a pest from the beginning then i surely dont want you as a customer.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » March 23rd, 2022, 1:52 pm

boy me n u have similar stories though some of yours more extreme than mine cause "customers feel they always right" , they want to do assness with something or eh sure what they buying then come back by u complaining

like a man intention to put 10 difference speakers on 1 4 chan amp & want to be loud for small $ too eh, basic physics & common sense says it cant be done or not advisable but expect u or a product to work miracles

this is why when ppl come by me i ask a bunch of questions & sometimes wont even sell something if i know it wont work because that will come back to bite u in d ass especially if they dont know their ass from their elbow even though d internet has a ton of free info they can read on their own ... many other examples i can give but ppl will twist ur own words against u, is not now i out here ... 8-)

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 18th, 2022, 1:44 pm

last week friday, a woman suppose to collect her repaired phone at the store between 9am and 5pm

every hour from 10am she saying she 10 minutes away how she coming for her phone for sure (she had a $1500 balance for the repair)

at 4pm we call her to remind her we closing at 5 and it wont be possible to get the phone until the next day if she doesnt make it

she say she 15 minutes away, how she must get her phone she have to use it for the weekend

the last worker end up closing up at 5:30 because he was doing other work so she get a half hour extra

at 6pm like she reach and start to call nonstop
he told her we closed at 5:30 come back tomorrow, she insist she must get her phone today, she need it for important work

once we closed we closed......we not going to open back to give anyone anything

she start to call him nonstop and he stop answering after 3-4 times

she start to call and message me on whatsapp

143 missed whatsapp calls and 350 whatsapp messages from 6pm to 11pm that night

all kinda cussing and threats and we eh know who she is and if she hadda break down the gate she would get her phone before the end of the night

the next day she come about 3pm and quietly pay for it and collect it and leave

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » May 18th, 2022, 3:59 pm

^^

The customer is alway right .

She decided to act like Chris instead of Will.

She is to be appreciated and applauded and dearly loved and cherished and cuddled.

She just gave $1,500 for food, gas, luxury vacation and man-scape maintenance .

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » May 18th, 2022, 5:23 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:last week friday, a woman suppose to collect her repaired phone at the store between 9am and 5pm

every hour from 10am she saying she 10 minutes away how she coming for her phone for sure (she had a $1500 balance for the repair)

at 4pm we call her to remind her we closing at 5 and it wont be possible to get the phone until the next day if she doesnt make it

she say she 15 minutes away, how she must get her phone she have to use it for the weekend

the last worker end up closing up at 5:30 because he was doing other work so she get a half hour extra

at 6pm like she reach and start to call nonstop
he told her we closed at 5:30 come back tomorrow, she insist she must get her phone today, she need it for important work

once we closed we closed......we not going to open back to give anyone anything

she start to call him nonstop and he stop answering after 3-4 times

she start to call and message me on whatsapp

143 missed whatsapp calls and 350 whatsapp messages from 6pm to 11pm that night

all kinda cussing and threats and we eh know who she is and if she hadda break down the gate she would get her phone before the end of the night

the next day she come about 3pm and quietly pay for it and collect it and leave

I wonder if she behaves that way when the security at the bank locks the door at 3:59:59 PM.

"monkey know which tree to climb..."

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 18th, 2022, 5:43 pm

all dat amt of calls & messages : PS u really have some strange customers by u yes

for trinis on d whole is like BUSINESS HOURS doh mean nothing to them especially when its a privately owned small business , they want to do business all hr of d day\night when its convenient to them or feel well cause u want d sale u will bend over backwards to accommodate them ... govt & big business are strict with business hrs

time whether its yours or mine is a valuable thing ....

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 11th, 2023, 10:26 am

wait na...since may we eh post anything here

well i have a few good ones....

this one is last week

a fella buy a S9 last week Monday,

he throw it down and mash up the back glass the next day, and bring it back wednesday to say he dont want the phone anymore, he decide he need a bigger phone so will pay the $300 to upgrade to a S9+
(first of all we dont even do that, take trades to upgrade etc)

we told him that we dont do upgrades as well as the back glass broken so his warranty void,
he say no...with warranty that covers any damages....and he dont want this phone again...so he will take a refund.

over a hour he pestering my worker that the phone covered under warranty, and he have direct links to samsung, and he will take a refund instead that he dont want the (broken) phone anymore.

so i tell my worker tell him to come back the next day when i there and ill talk to him
he gone outside, come back in and tell my worker how he now talk to the boss and the boss say to change the phone for him (all this time i on the phone with my worker eh lol)

so anyway...he come back the next day

from the beginning i tell him he break the phone, no warranty, if he want to repair it it have a cost attached.

he say nah, this have warranty, how when people have this kind of issue he does normally change their phones

i ask him...so you have a cellphone store then...he say yeah...he OWNS samsung. (at this point i realize he have mental problems)
i say.....but then carry it into one of your stores and let them change it, he say na, how he already dealing with the local distributor (me) and that he buy it from me so he will take a refund instead.

i tell him well if he own samsung....carry it and let them upgrade him to a s22....he say he dont have time for that

so after a 10 mins i get fedup with he repeating the same nonsense over and over, i tell him the cost to repair but we dont have any parts and i dont know when we getting.
he say he coming back for his money one way or the other, i tell him no problem, swing through

and that was that

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 11th, 2023, 11:34 am

some ppl does feel they living in america where u use, abuse, missuse, fack up something, simply carry it back, get orn like a gangsta & they give u a brand new 1 like stuff grows on a tree & u simply pick a new 1 & exchange it ...
Last edited by Rovin on January 11th, 2023, 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 11th, 2023, 11:35 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:wait na...since may we eh post anything here

well i have a few good ones....

this one is last week

a fella buy a S9 last week Monday,

he throw it down and mash up the back glass the next day, and bring it back wednesday to say he dont want the phone anymore, he decide he need a bigger phone so will pay the $300 to upgrade to a S9+
(first of all we dont even do that, take trades to upgrade etc)

we told him that we dont do upgrades as well as the back glass broken so his warranty void,
he say no...with warranty that covers any damages....and he dont want this phone again...so he will take a refund.

over a hour he pestering my worker that the phone covered under warranty, and he have direct links to samsung, and he will take a refund instead that he dont want the (broken) phone anymore.

so i tell my worker tell him to come back the next day when i there and ill talk to him
he gone outside, come back in and tell my worker how he now talk to the boss and the boss say to change the phone for him (all this time i on the phone with my worker eh lol)

so anyway...he come back the next day

from the beginning i tell him he break the phone, no warranty, if he want to repair it it have a cost attached.

he say nah, this have warranty, how when people have this kind of issue he does normally change their phones

i ask him...so you have a cellphone store then...he say yeah...he OWNS samsung. (at this point i realize he have mental problems)
i say.....but then carry it into one of your stores and let them change it, he say na, how he already dealing with the local distributor (me) and that he buy it from me so he will take a refund instead.

i tell him well if he own samsung....carry it and let them upgrade him to a s22....he say he dont have time for that

so after a 10 mins i get fedup with he repeating the same nonsense over and over, i tell him the cost to repair but we dont have any parts and i dont know when we getting.
he say he coming back for his money one way or the other, i tell him no problem, swing through

and that was that
I wonder if that customer is a certain public servant that knows where you and your store located?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 11th, 2023, 11:43 am

lol nah. i know who that public servant is, i sorry for him if he come and try to give trouble here

VII
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby VII » January 11th, 2023, 12:02 pm

Great response though, that's the only way to deal with bottom dwellers, kill them with perspective wit and intelligence . They can't deal with that at all, and you can't beat or match them in the gutter game ..

Phone Surgeon wrote:Take in this one.

That phone was off for about 2 weeks because the persons who deal with it on quarantine and courts taking extra long to pay so I not spending my time to respond to new applications personally. 20220301_075950.jpg

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re:

Postby bluefete » January 11th, 2023, 12:05 pm

wing wrote:I wonder if that customer is a certain public servant that knows where you and your store located?

Phone Surgeon wrote:lol nah. i know who that public servant is, i sorry for him if he come and try to give trouble here

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Allyuh men brutal boy.

Hold dis.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 11th, 2023, 12:13 pm

ah mammo saying brutal & adding fuel to d fire yes ...... yuh good ........ :lol:

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » January 11th, 2023, 3:06 pm

Trinis want good customer service but don't know how to be good customers.

It's a two way street.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 11th, 2023, 3:11 pm

a next one from this morning

from 7:30 he start to call nonstop

i answer the phone at 8:01

he start "wham 2 allyuh boy how allyuh treating customers so, so long i calling, everyday i passing since last year and allyuh not open, (we closed from christmas even until january 4th)

i say " okay..how can i help you"

him "whole morning i calling wham 2 allyuh"
me : we open at 8am you wouldnt get an answer before that
him "how allyuh treating customers so, so long i trying to get my phone fix i keep passing by allyuh and i get fedup so i went somewhere else and the man fix it and it stop working after a day so i bringing it for allyuh to fix "
me : no sorry if you took it somewhere else to fix then let them check it back, we dont do work on phones that other technicians opened up
him " how allyuh getting on so since last year i passing everyday and nobody there allyuh cant treat customers so wham 2 allyuh, why u doh wha check my phone, i passing to drop it just now"
me: sorry we dont work on phones that other stores worked on, take it back to them
him : but since last year....
me : okay i fedup hear that, we cant repair your phone, go check the other store you went by
him : how allyuh does treat customers so, allyuh guh hadda close down you know *hang up*

hopefully never to be heard from again

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 11th, 2023, 3:20 pm

Wholesale business you doh hadda deal with people like these right?

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » January 11th, 2023, 3:33 pm

wholesale you deal with a lot less people rather than the general public

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 11th, 2023, 3:37 pm

Phone Surgeon should start a blog. I'll subscribe

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » January 11th, 2023, 3:48 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:lol nah. i know who that public servant is, i sorry for him if he come and try to give trouble here

lollllllllll

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 11th, 2023, 3:54 pm

Living in men heads rent free

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”