"The customer is always right" but what happens when

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2023, 9:23 pm

st7 wrote:
i agree with Max (twice in one week gasp) here. public servants like hovee is like kfc cashiers ... like they doing we the favour.

U doh hadda always agree with me papa. I go tell u hymc and u go tell me hymc, thas how the ting go sometimes, but i agree as well with you, public servants have to understand that WE are paying them.

Jason, i must say i am very disappointed in your comments. You and your team must do better to regain the trust and respect of the people.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 3rd, 2023, 9:25 pm

at some point we all need to accept ourselves

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 4th, 2023, 8:32 am

maj. tom wrote:Do you wear a uniform or something that the man would have known you were working there? Or maybe he thought you were a customer and walking in so just asking if the place open. He over do it by just asking? Really?

You must lead a completely miserable and vainglorious afflicted life to be complaining about this.... but is not the first time you telling we these personal sufferer stories. Typical public servant attitude actually.
Yes we wear uniforms and if I'm in a uniform entering a building before the start of working hours with a uniform on it is heavily implied that I work there. That is why I was approached. I can't stop a wasa worker, a ttec worker etc.... before their stipulated working hours while I clearly see they on their time and stop to harrass them, that's just me. Time and place Ppl need to respect that.

Might sound harsh but that lunch time I really had sum to do I have to waste time to sit and hear your sad story while putting my business on hold on MY time? Hell to fk no. I told the guy nicely it have ppl in there who will help you I on lunch can I get that one hour to myself if you don't mind he was adamant that he wanted to deal with me. To the point he follow me to my car in the car park nagging me. That doesn't warrant a cuss ok, who not in the position would never understand.
Last edited by hover11 on February 4th, 2023, 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

st7
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby st7 » February 4th, 2023, 10:38 am

iz how hovie story went from before 8am to his lunch hour...

hover11 wrote:Working hours start at 8 why when I walking to the entrance customer stops to ask me about work before half 7....pointed to the sign open from 8 , asked if he could read and walked off. Some customers overdo it.

hover11 wrote:Might sound harsh but that lunch time I really had sum to do I have to waste time to sit and hear your sad story while putting my business on hold on MY time? Hell to fk no. I told the guy nicely it have ppl in there who will help you I on lunch can I get that one hour to myself if you don't mind he was adamant that he wanted to deal with me. To the point he follow me to my car in the car park nagging me. That doesn't warrant a cuss ok, who not in the position would never understand.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2023, 11:06 am

I have heard that no one like public service workers.

Until they need a link up

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 4th, 2023, 11:56 am

speak for yourself. there are public service workers/offices that tend to be surprisingly efficient.

then there are the sufferers like hovie

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re:

Postby hover11 » February 4th, 2023, 12:29 pm

st7 wrote:iz how hovie story went from before 8am to his lunch hour...

hover11 wrote:Working hours start at 8 why when I walking to the entrance customer stops to ask me about work before half 7....pointed to the sign open from 8 , asked if he could read and walked off. Some customers overdo it.

hover11 wrote:Might sound harsh but that lunch time I really had sum to do I have to waste time to sit and hear your sad story while putting my business on hold on MY time? Hell to fk no. I told the guy nicely it have ppl in there who will help you I on lunch can I get that one hour to myself if you don't mind he was adamant that he wanted to deal with me. To the point he follow me to my car in the car park nagging me. That doesn't warrant a cuss ok, who not in the position would never understand.

U need to learn to READ....your stupidity knows no limit..how everyone could realize is two DIFFERENT ENCOUNTERS but it seems i have to read and spell for you. I sure you are one of those ppl that beg public servants to complete forms for you cuz you talk big but can't complete a simple form. Is ok bro

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 4th, 2023, 3:25 pm

Easy hoovie. A man who get fleeced of 40k to a scam car dealer shouldn't be calling others stupid

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » February 4th, 2023, 4:32 pm

IMO if you dont want to be asked questions on the street dont wear uniform on the street. Once in uniform you are a rep of your organization.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2023, 7:08 pm

matr1x wrote:I have heard that no one like public service workers.

Yuh damn right.

I use them conveniently and make a mockery of them when they do almost anything for a small change.

matr1x

Re:

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2023, 8:10 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:I have heard that no one like public service workers.

Yuh damn right.

I use them conveniently and make a mockery of them when they do almost anything for a small change.

So you admitted to bribing? You know that's a criminal offense?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2023, 9:58 pm

matr1x wrote:

Bribing? I dunno about that padna.

I know the people so i give them money to buy lunch and coincidently i always get through fast. I guess all my docs are always in order and processed quickly than others who have discrepancies.

matr1x

Re:

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2023, 10:05 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

I know the people so i give them money to buy lunch and coincidently i always get through fast. I guess all my docs are always in order and processed quickly than others who have discrepancies.

You are passing money or gifts in a manner that is meant to not be declared as source of income to a public officer in return for favors.

Cacahole, that is the very definition of bribing

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 4th, 2023, 10:22 pm

matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:
You are passing money or gifts in a manner that is meant to not be declared as source of income to a public officer in return for favors.

You never drop money or food for someone you know at their workplace?

You are entitled to your own assumption btw.

matr1x

Re:

Postby matr1x » February 4th, 2023, 11:38 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

You never drop money or food for someone you know at their workplace?

You are entitled to your own assumption btw.

No, because I am not conducting business.

Child rape, terrorism, bribes, illegal immigration. Is there nothing you don't support?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 5th, 2023, 12:10 am

hover11 wrote:

U need to learn to READ....your stupidity knows no limit..how everyone could realize is two DIFFERENT ENCOUNTERS but it seems i have to read and spell for you. I sure you are one of those ppl that beg public servants to complete forms for you cuz you talk big but can't complete a simple form. Is ok bro

lol

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 5th, 2023, 1:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

Once you giving any type of incentive or "gifts" to fast track service that is a bribe sir

paid_influencer

Re:

Postby paid_influencer » February 5th, 2023, 1:18 pm

hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

Once you giving any type of incentive or "gifts" to fast track service that is a bribe sir

not true. sometimes it is just being friendly

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 5th, 2023, 1:25 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

It is actually, reason being we have a no gift policy by us. If you are given a gift or favour then you are more than likely to assist that person again in hopes of a another gift. You would be showing that person preference over others who did not gift you.

st7
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby st7 » February 5th, 2023, 1:27 pm

hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

what incentives or "gifts" you give this lawyer who gives u 'free services' you always like bragging about?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 5th, 2023, 1:33 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

what incentives or "gifts" you give this lawyer who gives u 'free services' you always like bragging about?
My lawyer is a private individual who works for himself not affiliated or paid by the government. They are not relatable in any form or fashion. False equivalence. Your ignorance is showing once again.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 5th, 2023, 1:39 pm

hover11 wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

It is actually, reason being we have a no gift policy by us. If you are given a gift or favour then you are more than likely to assist that person again in hopes of a another gift. You would be showing that person preference over others who did not gift you.

boi, things hard these days. everything getting more expensive. if i was you i would take it. nothing wrong with that as long as all docs etc in order

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 5th, 2023, 1:47 pm

Hover does do as the brand he choose to put as his name says.

Yuh never meet a girl who u cud compare to a vacuum?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 5th, 2023, 1:49 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
hover11 wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

boi, things hard these days. everything getting more expensive. if i was you i would take it. nothing wrong with that as long as all docs etc in order
Na boi as much as times hard I ain losing my wuk over small money....cameras always watching and for the slightest thing you could be place on suspension

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 5th, 2023, 1:55 pm

well you could always do like customs occifers and check people outside work. sometimes they even go in uniform so nothing wrong with that apparently

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 5th, 2023, 2:02 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

Exactly.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » February 5th, 2023, 2:06 pm

The man bribing and playing wrong and strong

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 5th, 2023, 2:08 pm

Jason, does the public service allow you to be on social media during your work hours?

You cannot be saying you ignoring and spitting on tax payers before 8am because your shift has not started yet and you are not being paid before start time. But are these same tax payers paying you to be on social media all hours of the week? Jason this is what i am talking about. Tax payers are waiting for lengthy periods of time while public servants delay and drag the service. We need your 100 and undivided attention during work hours.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 5th, 2023, 2:15 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Jason, does the public service allow you to be on social media during your work hours?

You cannot be saying you ignoring and spitting on tax payers before 8am because your shift has not started yet and you are not being paid before start time. But are these same tax payers paying you to be on social media all hours of the week? Jason this is what i am talking about. Tax payers are waiting for lengthy periods of time while public servants delay and drag the service. We need your 100 and undivided attention during work hours.
Max,

What are you talking about , you do realize in addition to our lunch hour we entitled to 20 min breaks after 2 consecutive hours of work. So if on my break I choose to use my phone that's my prerogative.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 5th, 2023, 2:45 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:

My lawyer is a private individual who works for himself not affiliated or paid by the government. They are not relatable in any form or fashion. False equivalence. Your ignorance is showing once again.

i never mention the lawyer was a govt worker. i just ask a question, how you deflecting so... so let me ask again and know that i not mentioning govt...

what incentives or "gifts" you give this lawyer who gives u 'free services' you always like bragging about

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”