this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

st7
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby st7 » February 5th, 2023, 2:46 pm

hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
st7 wrote:iz how hovie story went from before 8am to his lunch hour...

Jason, does the public service allow you to be on social media during your work hours?

You cannot be saying you ignoring and spitting on tax payers before 8am because your shift has not started yet and you are not being paid before start time. But are these same tax payers paying you to be on social media all hours of the week? Jason this is what i am talking about. Tax payers are waiting for lengthy periods of time while public servants delay and drag the service. We need your 100 and undivided attention during work hours.
Max,

What are you talking about , you do realize in addition to our lunch hour we entitled to 20 min breaks after 2 consecutive hours of work. So if on my break I choose to use my phone that's my prerogative.

that 20 mins does last all day bai

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby MaxPower » February 5th, 2023, 3:24 pm

hover11 wrote:Max,

What are you talking about , you do realize in addition to our lunch hour we entitled to 20 min breaks after 2 consecutive hours of work. So if on my break I choose to use my phone that's my prerogative.

Jason,

8am-10am
20min break
10:20am-12:20pm
1 hour lunch
1:20pm-3:20pm
20min break
3:40pm-4pm

Now if you really start working at 8:30 like the others, or take a longer lunch break like the others then it would throw off the timing. But following the 8-4 schedule taking consideration with what you said, trinituner timestamps have you on social media during work hours.

Try again Jason, i am a tax payer and i deserve better than this.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 5th, 2023, 3:34 pm

No doubt that the officer is wrong but the amount of bribery happening the venes have been getting paperwork. There is a girl name Tricia in immigration who is allegedly named.

Allegedly

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 5th, 2023, 4:00 pm

Venezuelas are carrying a bigger and better bribery envelope to become legitimate faster.

Venezuelans' plan: Illegal immigrant -> legal immigrant -> neighbor -> permanent resident -> land lord.

Trinis' plan: Mom's house -> HDC house.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

"The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby MaxPower » February 5th, 2023, 4:30 pm

matr1x wrote:No doubt that the officer is wrong but the amount of bribery happening the venes have been getting paperwork. There is a girl name Tricia in immigration who is allegedly named.

Allegedly

matr1x,

Remember i said this a while back? The registrations continue behind closed doors.

You think this is why every Vene you report are untouchable? Their docs are clearly in order.

Bribe or Blessing?

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » February 5th, 2023, 5:38 pm

Clearly in order is an exaggeration. They don't have criminal records for most of them.

That os why I support those who making theor inquiries into the venes aggressive. No more kid gloves

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re:

Postby timelapse » February 5th, 2023, 6:03 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
matr1x wrote:
So you admitted to bribing? You know that's a criminal offense?

Bribing? I dunno about that padna.

I know the people so i give them money to buy lunch and coincidently i always get through fast. I guess all my docs are always in order and processed quickly than others who have discrepancies.
Once you giving any type of incentive or "gifts" to fast track service that is a bribe sir

what incentives or "gifts" you give this lawyer who gives u 'free services' you always like bragging about?
My lawyer is a private individual who works for himself not affiliated or paid by the government. They are not relatable in any form or fashion. False equivalence. Your ignorance is showing once again.

i never mention the lawyer was a govt worker. i just ask a question, how you deflecting so... so let me ask again and know that i not mentioning govt...

what incentives or "gifts" you give this lawyer who gives u 'free services' you always like bragging about
I believe his lawyer is Attorney Ben Dover

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 6th, 2023, 1:57 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

8am-10am
20min break
1 hour lunch
20min break

Now if you really start working at 8:30 like the others, or take a longer lunch break like the others then it would throw off the timing. But following the 8-4 schedule taking consideration with what you said, trinituner timestamps have you on social media during work hours.

That's what the collective agreement allows if it is written in black and white. You are allowed a union break. May sound strange but we are not robots, now question to you. You want better service but how can you tell me how boy, you see the Government spending money bad left right and center but civil servants can't even get a raise of pay. Everything the government doing is sending all matters before the court thus restricting workers but at the same time you expect workers to come to work be happy and motivated? How? You tell me..... imagine in 2020 the esteemed minister of finance said in 2020 to increase of our pay would be 7 billion dollars now in 2023 they saying it will cost 21 billion....so which is it? That's the spin the government using, in the interest of the citizens but when they wasting tax dollars on naipaul case, OAS contract clause, etc they didn't give a rats ass about citizens of Trinidad

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 6th, 2023, 2:16 pm

hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

8am-10am
20min break
1 hour lunch
20min break

That's what the collective agreement allows if it is written in black and white. You are allowed a union break. May sound strange but we are not robots, now question to you. You want better service but how can you tell me how boy, you see the Government spending money bad left right and center but civil servants can't even get a raise of pay. Everything the government doing is sending all matters before the court thus restricting workers but at the same time you expect workers to come to work be happy and motivated? How? You tell me..... imagine in 2020 the esteemed minister of finance said in 2020 to increase of our pay would be 7 billion dollars now in 2023 they saying it will cost 21 billion....so which is it? That's the spin the government using, in the interest of the citizens but when they wasting tax dollars on naipaul case, OAS contract clause, etc they didn't give a rats ass about citizens of Trinidad
Time stamped at 2 pm. Are you working, resting or on union time? Meanwhile, a productive citizen has to take an entire day off to face this "service"

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 6th, 2023, 2:20 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

8am-10am
20min break
1 hour lunch
20min break

Time stamped at 2 pm. Are you working, resting or on union time? Meanwhile, a productive citizen has to take an entire day off to face this "service"
Didn't work today.... had business to handle. Year now start I believe everybody here entitled to 14 days right sick leave including yourself

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 6th, 2023, 2:38 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

8am-10am
20min break
1 hour lunch
20min break

Didn't work today.... had business to handle. Year now start I believe everybody here entitled to 14 days right sick leave including yourself
Too bad, there's a saying in the manufacturing industry (which actually creates foreign exchange) that you shouldn't call things on yourself... which means you shouldn't take sick leave when you are not sick. Anyway, a productive citizen has to wait that much longer because someone can't manage his/her time in a professional manner.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 6th, 2023, 2:40 pm

Nah he was really in the hospital. He suffers ptsd from the neighbour bazzing him up

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 6th, 2023, 2:49 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

8am-10am
20min break
1 hour lunch
20min break

Too bad, there's a saying in the manufacturing industry (which actually creates foreign exchange) that you shouldn't call things on yourself... which means you shouldn't take sick leave when you are not sick. Anyway, a productive citizen has to wait that much longer because someone can't manage his/her time in a professional manner.
Sounds like a you problem not a me problem

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

"The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby MaxPower » February 6th, 2023, 4:09 pm

hover11 wrote:Didn't work today.... had business to handle. Year now start I believe everybody here entitled to 14 days right sick leave including yourself

Jason,

You are entitled to 14 days sick leave for exactly what it says, not to handle personal business. I’m sure your collective agreement allows you to request Authorized Time Off (ATO) for days you wish to handle your business during work hours and also vacation.

So this means you were dishonest to your superior by saying you were sick when you are out and about. When your servant file is pulled, they will see you down as sick for today and not unable to report for duty due to business to handle. Jason, the public is waiting for long hours while you are handling your own personal business on Govt time. If you are not sick, then find your tail in work or get the ATO approved.

I cannot support public servants who feel they deserve a salary increase when they show this type of negligent behavior.

leavingforgood
Street 2NR

Postby leavingforgood » February 6th, 2023, 4:22 pm

Customer service in T&T is garbage so on the occasion the rep gets a rude customer I don't feel sorry for them because I'm sure it's built-up frustration finally being let out.

Earlier today I made a vow to never spend money on small and medium local businesses ever again. I am fed up with running in circles even after paying my money.

Friday I called a company and let them know I'll be passing by on Saturday for two of product X and got told they have the product in stock. When I get there on Saturday I'm being told there's only one product X available and I should stop by again on Wednesday for the next one. The bare minimum customer service should be to put both of the products to the side and let someone know that I'll be passing to collect.

End of January I booked some gifts to be delivered on valentines day and paid for the product only to be told to check back in Feb to see if they have the product they are advertising available. When I check back today because Valentine's is a week away they now asking me what my budget is and if I could come into the store an hour away to pick something else out when the purchase was meant to be online shopping. If I let loose some cuss on these people then you would want to say I was wrong.

It's always some run around in this place. Headache after headache. I am done. If it's not basics or an emergency, I am not supporting local again. It's just not worth the headache.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » February 6th, 2023, 5:37 pm

allyuh surprised? the man make he name getting about five 3-week paid leave because of covid in the office. he was as productive home as he was at work -- yet sufferers like him want a raise --- for what exactly?

do they do performance evaluations in the public service?

what funny is how i now see this post lol

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 6th, 2023, 6:15 pm

dais why I don't do local online shopping, especially delivery. places promising thing, charging your card, but getting thing in your hand is the problem. one time i waited like 4 hours for a subway delivery. never again, i will just walk over to the subway and get it in my hand.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 7th, 2023, 7:55 am

paid_influencer wrote:dais why I don't do local online shopping, especially delivery. places promising thing, charging your card, but getting thing in your hand is the problem. one time i waited like 4 hours for a subway delivery. never again, i will just walk over to the subway and get it in my hand.

Some 'modern conveniences' are now inconveniences.

Even with drive-thru lines, it's now quicker to park up and go inside the establishment :lol:

KFC by Kaydonna flyover does have a drive thru line wrapping round the block, but inside have NOBODY.

Too much progress makes us regress.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 7th, 2023, 8:17 am

Lol a time I gone pizza hut to pick up a order I made online 2 hours before...so I know the pizza there and ready and waiting...but they have one line to cash....one cashier for everything...and a Friday night so like 20 ppl in the line. Ppl who making orders and collecting pickup orders have to use that one cashier. Real bacchanal and quarrel.

I walk around in the eating area and call over a server. Told her I have a pizza to collect and I sure it ready if she could please check on it for me because I just gonna leave it and go buy sum else if I hadda wait more than 15 mins. She went around n bring it for me. I give her a lil $20 for her assistance and I buss out. Otherwise is more than a hour I wudda have to wait to pay and collect

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 7th, 2023, 8:51 am

gangsta

win-win scenario too.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 7th, 2023, 11:46 am

not directed to leavingforgood, not me in his post but in my line of work d whole "put it aside ah coming now" , fell for that too much in d earlies so i dont take ppl seriously who say that, recently as 1st wk in january young guy asking me a 100 questions even in december repeating himself even though i answered all d questions, is ah taking it for sure eh, messaging out of business hrs ah taking it eh keep it fuh meh eh, then night b4 he supposed to come is : i eh have no money sorry bout dat, havent heard from him since

if anybody call or message for something & i tell u only have 1 or 2 remaining is not i trying a smart thing to get u to rush down for it, i honestly telling u how many in stock, with d amount\variety of goods in my store & i not a millionaire to stock a heap of inventory to tie up $ & since its a walk in business its 1st come 1st served

fed up hear ppl say i coming or d infamous "yuh does open saturday ?" or "ah go check yuh back, wa time u closing ?" ... :roll:

Musical Doc
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby Musical Doc » February 7th, 2023, 11:56 am

Rovin wrote:not directed to leavingforgood, not me in his post but in my line of work d whole "put it aside ah coming now" , fell for that too much in d earlies so i dont take ppl seriously who say that, recently as 1st wk in january young guy asking me a 100 questions even in december repeating himself even though i answered all d questions, is ah taking it for sure eh, messaging out of business hrs ah taking it eh keep it fuh meh eh, then night b4 he supposed to come is : i eh have no money sorry bout dat, havent heard from him since

if anybody call or message for something & i tell u only have 1 or 2 remaining is not i trying a smart thing to get u to rush down for it, i honestly telling u how many in stock, with d amount\variety of goods in my store & i not a millionaire to stock a heap of inventory to tie up $ & since its a walk in business its 1st come 1st served

fed up hear ppl say i coming or d infamous "yuh does open saturday ?" or "ah go check yuh back, wa time u closing ?" ... :roll:

x1000 i learn that in my small sideline thing I opened. People calling an saying keep something till saturday for them, and when you trying to call them friday evening, not answering their phone... business is business. first come, first serve

ProtonPowder
Shifting into 6th

Postby ProtonPowder » February 7th, 2023, 1:07 pm

If your advertising/pages have all the info laid out I understand the frustration. However too many businesses like to keep everything a secret.
"DM for price"
"DM for current specials"
-No location info, you not even sure if its a trini page you looking at sometimes.
-No business hours posted.
-No other contact info other than the page itself you on.
-Despite zero reputation, prices that look like a business to business quotation.

Then have the gall to complain that people wasting your time. Bonus points for a first time small business owner, double bonus points for caterers, bakers and MUAs.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 7th, 2023, 1:20 pm

Exactly. Whoever come first with cash get the item. Learn that a long time ago.
Helping a friend launch a online clothes business right now and she get a order Monday last week gone...but the persons wanted her to deliver on Saturday.

Between Monday n sat she blank 4 other persons who wanted the item.

And then Friday night the person cancel the order lol

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 7th, 2023, 1:38 pm

wa bout discounts?

We had a customer who used to come een and wanna talk for half hour at a time, then beg for discount on stuff that was already on sale. Bout he could get it somewhere else for cheaper, WELL GO DEY IF U GETTING IT CHEAPER.

And he had this habit of touchin you when he talking.. Had to buff him up a time because I see this man scratch he balls then come to tap my shoulder to ask sumn.
Then he used to siddong on the employee chairs and ON our products as well.
Really was our worst customer yes.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 7th, 2023, 2:29 pm

Pleasant good day Jason,

Just checking to see of you went to work today. The tax payers are depending on you to deliver efficient service and go the extra mile.

Also did you advise your superior that you were not really sick yesterday and took a sick day? All servant records should have the correct data.

Have a great day man.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 7th, 2023, 2:41 pm

MaxPower wrote:Pleasant good day Jason,

Just checking to see of you went to work today. The tax payers are depending on you to deliver efficient service and go the extra mile.

Also did you advise your superior that you were not really sick yesterday and took a sick day? All servant records should have the correct data.

Have a great day man.
Max,

Good day, yes I went to work, however I'm not there at the moment, I'm on union duties. Yes I advised my superior I needed a stress /mental health day which was understood. Wuk don't dead but ppl do. So it goes. I don't know about that extra mile part though, I do the bare minimum, I'm not paid based on performance, if I do 100 tasks per day vs 5 a day I recieve the same pay. So there is no extra mile I'm sorry.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 7th, 2023, 3:01 pm

And that in a nutshell is public servant mentality folks. That's why they're paid salaries from 10 years ago and that's why most of them could never survive or move up into the private sector

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 7th, 2023, 3:43 pm

Starting pay for the public service for a clerk 1 is $4000 in this day and age. Wtf that supposed to do yet the employer (government ) expect performance, imagine a paralegal making $8000 under the public service that's way less than I make and I say to myself how can you expect performance when you pay ppl dog sheit. Pay ppl dog sheit pay and you will get dog sheit results.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Re:

Postby paid_influencer » February 7th, 2023, 5:11 pm

hover11 wrote:Starting pay for the public service for a clerk 1 is $4000 in this day and age. Wtf that supposed to do yet the employer (government ) expect performance, imagine a paralegal making $8000 under the public service that's way less than I make and I say to myself how can you expect performance when you pay ppl dog sheit. Pay ppl dog sheit pay and you will get dog sheit results.

counterpoint: plenty people suffering bad bad in the private sector and would jump at the chance for stable income

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”