Forums

"The customer is always right" but what happens when

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: "The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby maj. tom » January 11th, 2023, 3:56 pm

oh gawd oh gawd allyuh go send ppl in st. anns from here yes.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 11th, 2023, 5:05 pm

hover11 wrote:Living in men heads rent free
Living off the fat of the land.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 11th, 2023, 6:43 pm

Occasionally, just occasionally, 2NR reminds me of the good ole days, before people became woke and sensitive.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 11th, 2023, 6:58 pm

like trinis dont notice business hrs which are clearly posted anywhere my cell no is yet ppl feel they can get u 2407 even through fb or instagram too , because u see a cell no like it means they can call or message anytime, any hour, sundays, public holidays as though u have 2407 phone answering\replying

last wk tues\wed\thurs i took a few "vacation" days off at beginning of every year like i do, posted it in advance on fb but like ppl didnt see that & called while some passed by d store ...

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » January 11th, 2023, 7:03 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Trinis want good customer service but don't know how to be good customers.

It's a two way street.

the secret to getting good customer service is being congenial

most trinis do not know this secret

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » January 11th, 2023, 7:20 pm

Customer Service stinks in T&T generally.

Very rare to get good customer service.

Thank gawd for online shopping which minimizes interaction with the lazy, INcompetent, INconsiderate, INefficient, UNhelpful, careless and rude “customer service reps” we have in T&T.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 11th, 2023, 7:31 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:Trinis want good customer service but don't know how to be good customers.

It's a two way street.

bai i cud type an essay for this inno

a simple ex is this daily, somebody comes in

wa amp u have dey or wais d cheapest amp u ha dey ?

me , points to a wall with about 60 on it & ask what kind u looking for ?

wa bass amp u have dey

me , amps with "monoblock" label is for bass

wa amp go play a pioneer

me, what is d model no of it ?

well bai me eh know na , i have dey it in ah box

everyday ppl have u asking them multiple questions playing a guessing game trying to figure what they have or what they need when they provide very little info to u & they dont know what they own ... if u dont know then how am i suppose to know ?

if same person took a pic\note of d label so at least i can google it & they say hey i have this bass speaker & i need a amp for it , that would make both of our lives so much simpler

some will give u some info & me being patient taking my time to converse with them then they will say but is for 2 speaker or 4 speakers i want it for .... me thinking to myself : why u didnt say that upfront .... :?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » February 3rd, 2023, 1:46 pm

Man walks in my store, wais the cheapest amp you have dey , me 1000 ... Him : you eh have nutten for 100-200. ....

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 3rd, 2023, 1:51 pm

I have some new amazing ones for allyuh

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 3rd, 2023, 2:02 pm

bluefete wrote:Occasionally, just occasionally, 2NR reminds me of the good ole days, before people became woke and sensitive.

well it's becoming woke and sensitive now

there's a new influx of users with more time on their hands because they have less responsibility on their shoulders.

I'm sure you see it too. You know exactly what I talking about.

Phone Surgeon wrote:I have some new amazing ones for allyuh

Link ting baiiiii

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 2:19 pm

Working hours start at 8 why when I walking to the entrance customer stops to ask me about work before half 7....pointed to the sign open from 8 , asked if he could read and walked off. Some customers overdo it.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 3rd, 2023, 4:28 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:
bluefete wrote:Occasionally, just occasionally, 2NR reminds me of the good ole days, before people became woke and sensitive.

well it's becoming woke and sensitive now

there's a new influx of users with more time on their hands because they have less responsibility on their shoulders.

I'm sure you see it too. You know exactly what I talking about.

Phone Surgeon wrote:I have some new amazing ones for allyuh

Link ting baiiiii

I know exactly what you mean. LOL. It seems that even some mods have gone woke and sensitive.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

"The customer is always right" but what happens when

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2023, 4:42 pm

hover11 wrote:Working hours start at 8 why when I walking to the entrance customer stops to ask me about work before half 7....pointed to the sign open from 8 , asked if he could read and walked off. Some customers overdo it.

Jason,

What do you expect bro?

They know by 8am, just as the sign indicates that public servants stroll in AT 8 or later taking their cool ass time, NOW looking to eat and keekeekaka gib gib gib gib to start at 8:30ish with a greasy mouth sucking their teeth with a screwpan face as the lines get longer.

I don’t think you really caught on J, he was really asking what time do you all plan on starting work as he is already aware from typical experience that public servants don’t usually start at 8. I think it was very rude of you to walk off but your actions as a public servant are expected. Try to be a little more understanding next time Jason, you don’t want an irate customer to start slapping your around and choke you and make u sound like Gonzo from Sesame Street.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 3rd, 2023, 5:17 pm

hover11 wrote:Working hours start at 8 why when I walking to the entrance customer stops to ask me about work before half 7....pointed to the sign open from 8 , asked if he could read and walked off. Some customers overdo it.
Don't many government offices start work from 6am or treat with customer enquiries? Especially people who just coming to find out info and may need to come back?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 5:20 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

What do you expect bro?

They know by 8am, just as the sign indicates that public servants stroll in AT 8 or later taking their cool ass time, NOW looking to eat and keekeekaka gib gib gib gib to start at 8:30ish with a greasy mouth sucking their teeth with a screwpan face as the lines get longer.

I don’t think you really caught on J, he was really asking what time do you all plan on starting work as he is already aware from typical experience that public servants don’t usually start at 8. I think it was very rude of you to walk off but your actions as a public servant are expected. Try to be a little more understanding next time Jason, you don’t want an irate customer to start slapping your around and choke you and make u sound like Gonzo from Sesame Street.
Max,

That's not the point I don't stop bank workers when they entering the building to now start the work day to ask a question....I not being paid to answer your questions before 8. Plain talk. 8 to 4 anything outside of that is MY time. I not on the employer time at half 7 that's my time so I within my right to walk off

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 3rd, 2023, 5:32 pm

Hovie u know ppl does wanna beat u up all d time...doh show random ppl attitude before u collect more bellas

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 5:36 pm

Just know you can't put God out your thoughts and do that....once we have that understanding king
Phone Surgeon wrote:Hovie u know ppl does wanna beat u up all d time...doh show random ppl attitude before u collect more bellas

st7
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby st7 » February 3rd, 2023, 5:37 pm

hover11 wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Jason,

What do you expect bro?

Max,

That's not the point I don't stop bank workers when they entering the building to now start the work day to ask a question....I not being paid to answer your questions before 8. Plain talk. 8 to 4 anything outside of that is MY time. I not on the employer time at half 7 that's my time so I within my right to walk off

yet you'll come on tuner asking questions/for help...

sufferer oui

st7
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby st7 » February 3rd, 2023, 5:38 pm

hover11 wrote:Just know you can't put God out your thoughts and do that....once we have that understanding king
Phone Surgeon wrote:Hovie u know ppl does wanna beat u up all d time...doh show random ppl attitude before u collect more bellas

lol... King Phone Surgeon, i bow to thee. we're not worthy

also what about god hadda do about u getting bobolize?

paid_influencer

Re:

Postby paid_influencer » February 3rd, 2023, 5:53 pm

hover11 wrote:That's not the point I don't stop bank workers when they entering the building to now start the work day to ask a question....I not being paid to answer your questions before 8. Plain talk. 8 to 4 anything outside of that is MY time. I not on the employer time at half 7 that's my time so I within my right to walk off

yea dais an issue on the island.. nobody respects anybody else's time... its true... its true..

I get staff not wanting to work earlier than their clock-in time, their time must be respected. Similarly, during the active hours citizen's time should be respect as well. quid pro quo.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 3rd, 2023, 5:56 pm

worse is people (everybody on the island) saying they '5 minutes away.'

trinis have this code where 10 minutes is really 45 minutes and 5 minutes away could be twenty minutes, thirty minutes, or an hour.

i do not know why they do this. but it is never 5 minutes. across all professions and social class, island time.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re:

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 5:56 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
hover11 wrote:That's not the point I don't stop bank workers when they entering the building to now start the work day to ask a question....I not being paid to answer your questions before 8. Plain talk. 8 to 4 anything outside of that is MY time. I not on the employer time at half 7 that's my time so I within my right to walk off

yea dais an issue on the island.. nobody respects anybody else's time... its true... its true..

i get staff not wanting to work earlier than their clock-in time, their time must be respected. Similarly, during the active hours every effort should be made to respect citizen's time as well.

worse yet is people saying they '5 minutes away.' trinis have this code where 10 minutes is really 45 minutes and 5 minutes away could be twenty minutes, thirty minutes, or an hour. i do not know why they do this. but it is never 5 minutes. across all professions and social class, island time.
Exactly respect ppl time you know how annoying it is to be on a call on your way to the office and a customer stopping to ask u sheit before you even reach your desk? Worse yet when you now going on lunch walking to my car. I cuss a man for that once. I was like sir this is my only hour to MYSELF you dont mind if I could get that, he still continue...I say bwdf wrong with allya. It have something known as boundaries. Customers don't do that in the banks, embassy workers, why they feel the need to test the waters with others

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 3rd, 2023, 5:59 pm

Come on hovie we all know you didn't do that.

You're not the man the neighbours put their hands on and you couldn't park in front your house again?

And the police eh even take your report?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 3rd, 2023, 6:23 pm

hover11 wrote:Max,

Jason that is not the attitude needed for customer service in T&T. If the public service was efficient, then i give you all right, but knowing the stress and frustration that the general public is held at ransom due to this disgusting public service, you must understand that they are just asking harmless questions only so they can know what to expect. They are asking questions so they would know how long they will have to wait so they can plan their day. Maybe a question about a form to save time when they reach the counter.

Jason, do your job, do it efficiently and consistently and you would not have ppl asking these questions.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 6:27 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Come on hovie we all know you didn't do that.

You're not the man the neighbours put their hands on and you couldn't park in front your house again?

Ok SRP (Something resembling police)

For a man who dont like public servants he want to be a police bad inno lol

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 3rd, 2023, 6:29 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Jason that is not the attitude needed for customer service in T&T. If the public service was efficient, then i give you all right, but knowing the stress and frustration that the general public is held at ransom due to this disgusting public service, you must understand that they are just asking harmless questions only so they can know what to expect. They are asking questions so they would know how long they will have to wait so they can plan their day. Maybe a question about a form to save time when they reach the counter.

Jason, do your job, do it efficiently and consistently and you would not have ppl asking these questions.
No problem but ask your questions between 8 to 4 outside of my lunch hour .....I have no issue anywhere inside that time frame anything after or outside of such I am not obligated to comply.

st7
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby st7 » February 3rd, 2023, 6:51 pm

hover11 wrote:

it funny how you trying to bash the man for doing plenty good for citizens in this country while you cry and complain about the state of the country.

sufferer again oui

st7
punchin NOS

Re:

Postby st7 » February 3rd, 2023, 6:53 pm

MaxPower wrote:

i agree with Max (twice in one week gasp) here. public servants like hovee is like kfc cashiers ... like they doing we the favour.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 3rd, 2023, 6:55 pm

Do you wear a uniform or something that the man would have known you were working there? Or maybe he thought you were a customer and walking in so just asking if the place open. He over do it by just asking? Really?

You must lead a completely miserable and vainglorious afflicted life to be complaining about this.... but is not the first time you telling we these personal sufferer stories. Typical public servant attitude actually.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » February 3rd, 2023, 8:59 pm

hover11 wrote:

Some of us content with being pantymen and suckling off the government coffers while complaining about each and everything while getting rob and bazz up by everybody in the neighbourhood while trying to be online gangsters

And some of us aren't.

I sure everyone here know who is who

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”