Forums

Is it Possible???? SkyBox received same Package Twice

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

3.5v6
Street 2NR

Is it Possible???? SkyBox received same Package Twice

Postby 3.5v6 » December 13th, 2019, 2:30 pm

This is just to know and share STRANGE experiences with Skybox, All are encouraged to share.

My Skybox received a package in Miami from UPS with same tracking # twice on different dates, and difference in charges is more than TT$ 100. same item, same shipper, same invoice etc.

and this is one of the most expensive skybox, we all know....they do not answer phone calls, emails...etc...
Attachments
Tuner 1.jpg

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: Is it Possible???? SkyBox received same Package Twice

Postby Les Bain » December 13th, 2019, 2:37 pm

Similar thing happened years ago. Received item one week then the other week the skybox received another. paid same skybox charge and only once at the store. Store was apologetic and said keep it and since it was a desirable product, I sold it.

l33t2
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby l33t2 » December 13th, 2019, 2:46 pm

3.5v6 wrote:This is just to know and share STRANGE experiences with Skybox, All are encouraged to share.

My Skybox received a package in Miami from UPS with same tracking # twice on different dates, and difference in charges is more than TT$ 100. same item, same shipper, same invoice etc.

and this is one of the most expensive skybox, we all know....they do not answer phone calls, emails...etc...

Did you pre-alert it wrongly(like you used the want shipping number twice)? UPS isn't supposed to make duplicate shipping labels. If that happens it's reported internally. Did it once and the package got held a UPS depot.

It could very well be the same item separated into two different boxes (happened to me once with a child's toy).
Last edited by l33t2 on December 13th, 2019, 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 13th, 2019, 2:47 pm

That's an error on the shipper's end. They would have printed a label and shipped your package before the computer was updated and then did it again. This is the only way that the 2 unique tracking numbers in existence can be the same. I have had this happen to me with Amazon once. Get in contact with the seller and see what they say. You may have to just "return to sender." Amazon had just sent me a label to print and UPS came and did a pickup for no cost to me. (I was not located in TT at the time).

The shipping charge differences just how how these skybox companies and customs officers play the ass with goods and what they feel like on the day.

3.5v6
Street 2NR

Postby 3.5v6 » December 13th, 2019, 2:49 pm

yes, if they are charging the same, no problem, but what is happening here, this makes me change my skybox after almost 10 years. worst thing is no one answers phone lines (they have more then 4 or 5 lines), no response to emails, no one available on web chat.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » December 13th, 2019, 2:54 pm

Don't expect any help in shipping around this time of the year. It's complete madness. And then you have to layer the usual Trinidad customer service expectations.

Yes, drop their business and find another. skybox/seabox knocking dog in this country.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » December 13th, 2019, 3:00 pm

Sometimes vendors ship twice in error.
Happened on a few occasions with me. Contacted them to send it back if they were willing to reimburse for incurred costs but they said keep it :/

vaiostation
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby vaiostation » December 13th, 2019, 4:21 pm

Mistakes does happen. Once I purchased a very expensive item from a popular online store. The next day I saw my paypal got refunded. I emailed the company that said that my order wasn't refunded, and would be shipped in a few days. I didn't say much after, just went about my merry way. A few days later, I got an alert from my skybox. Went and paid. Got the item free of charge, just paid shipping and customs.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”