TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 5297 cases, 96 deaths, 1549 active, 3652 recovered in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14264
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby pugboy » April 8th, 2020, 10:01 pm

Ed what about the coworker who had the corona ?

Advertisement
User avatar
DTAC
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2171
Joined: October 15th, 2008, 1:56 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby DTAC » April 8th, 2020, 10:16 pm

ED is trolling clearly. Two or three days (without new cases) is not a 'while', unless you are a goldfish. You saying the curve hasn't just been flattened, it's been squashed. Not enough time has passed between the 20,000 arrivals, the new cases that are "unexplained" and the result of them mixing with the general populace, (and probably pushing up in the crush of last minute KFC panic buyers) to claim victory and hang out the bunting.

Seeing as you are currently not working, you should consider contacting an animator or make some puppets because the stories you tell, Santana/Lexo has nothing on you.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11299
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby rspann » April 8th, 2020, 10:41 pm

Yayyyy, covid over , back to normal.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11299
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby rspann » April 8th, 2020, 10:42 pm

pugboy wrote:Ed what about the coworker who had the corona ?


He get over it .

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14545
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2020, 11:09 pm

he drink it out

Redress10
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1117
Joined: July 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby Redress10 » April 8th, 2020, 11:36 pm

Some of you all are not getting it.

The chances of anyone outside of a patient's immediate family and healthcare workers catching this disease are really slim. There are now too many barriers in order for the virus to flourish. Most viruses begin to deteriorate as soon as they are exposed to air farless being exposed to chemicals such as soap and bleach.

The reason the numbers continue to be high in places such as NY is not because of testing etc. It's because of patients not being "admitted" to a hospital and basically just testing positive and returning home or just going about their lives. In Trinidad we have forced quarantine whereby the minute you are tested positive then the State places you under care at a state facility.

Overseas this disease is wiping out whole families. So as long as close family members are not contracting the virus easily then chances are the rest of the population is not going to contract the virus from some chance encounter. This especially after using gloves, masks and bleach etc.

randolphinshan
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1248
Joined: November 20th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby randolphinshan » April 8th, 2020, 11:50 pm

Redress10 wrote:Some of you all are not getting it.

The chances of anyone outside of a patient's immediate family and healthcare workers catching this disease are really slim. There are now too many barriers in order for the virus to flourish. Most viruses begin to deteriorate as soon as they are exposed to air farless being exposed to chemicals such as soap and bleach.

The reason the numbers continue to be high in places such as NY is not because of testing etc. It's because of patients not being "admitted" to a hospital and basically just testing positive and returning home or just going about their lives. In Trinidad we have forced quarantine whereby the minute you are tested positive then the State places you under care at a state facility.

Overseas this disease is wiping out whole families. So as long as close family members are not contracting the virus easily then chances are the rest of the population is not going to contract the virus from some chance encounter. This especially after using gloves, masks and bleach etc.


Yes and to Zoom, Matrix, Kams and her bandits this was handled too expertly by the government. Covid now dead in Trinidad

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14545
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby sMASH » April 8th, 2020, 11:52 pm

the state is not sampling every one who has it, it just samples every one wtih flight history and symptoms, and those they contacted. u can meet every other criteria, as long as u dont have flight history, or contact with flight history, u will not be tested.

and the same thign that goin on in the american families that not getting admitted is goin on here. its just being written of as pneumonia or some other respiratory illness.

User avatar
carluva
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1133
Joined: October 3rd, 2005, 2:03 pm
Location: Down in the homeland

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby carluva » April 9th, 2020, 12:00 am

So redress, what are you saying?

The situation is being managed well in Trinidad and that COVID-19 may actually be controlled?

What about the local spread and the community spread that the CMO was talking about and having some concerns about?
Redress10 wrote:Some of you all are not getting it.

The chances of anyone outside of a patient's immediate family and healthcare workers catching this disease are really slim. There are now too many barriers in order for the virus to flourish. Most viruses begin to deteriorate as soon as they are exposed to air farless being exposed to chemicals such as soap and bleach.

The reason the numbers continue to be high in places such as NY is not because of testing etc. It's because of patients not being "admitted" to a hospital and basically just testing positive and returning home or just going about their lives. In Trinidad we have forced quarantine whereby the minute you are tested positive then the State places you under care at a state facility.

Overseas this disease is wiping out whole families. So as long as close family members are not contracting the virus easily then chances are the rest of the population is not going to contract the virus from some chance encounter. This especially after using gloves, masks and bleach etc.

abducted
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 609
Joined: April 10th, 2007, 9:35 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby abducted » April 9th, 2020, 12:17 am

Redress10 wrote:Some of you all are not getting it.

The chances of anyone outside of a patient's immediate family and healthcare workers catching this disease are really slim. There are now too many barriers in order for the virus to flourish. Most viruses begin to deteriorate as soon as they are exposed to air farless being exposed to chemicals such as soap and bleach.

The reason the numbers continue to be high in places such as NY is not because of testing etc. It's because of patients not being "admitted" to a hospital and basically just testing positive and returning home or just going about their lives. In Trinidad we have forced quarantine whereby the minute you are tested positive then the State places you under care at a state facility.

Overseas this disease is wiping out whole families. So as long as close family members are not contracting the virus easily then chances are the rest of the population is not going to contract the virus from some chance encounter. This especially after using gloves, masks and bleach etc.

How are gloves protecting you from contracting the virus, do tell, how many people are sick at home with flu like symptoms but afraid to report it and be quarantined

Gladiator
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2598
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby Gladiator » April 9th, 2020, 12:45 am

Redress10 wrote:Some of you all are not getting it.

The chances of anyone outside of a patient's immediate family and healthcare workers catching this disease are really slim. There are now too many barriers in order for the virus to flourish. Most viruses begin to deteriorate as soon as they are exposed to air farless being exposed to chemicals such as soap and bleach.

The reason the numbers continue to be high in places such as NY is not because of testing etc. It's because of patients not being "admitted" to a hospital and basically just testing positive and returning home or just going about their lives. In Trinidad we have forced quarantine whereby the minute you are tested positive then the State places you under care at a state facility.

Overseas this disease is wiping out whole families. So as long as close family members are not contracting the virus easily then chances are the rest of the population is not going to contract the virus from some chance encounter. This especially after using gloves, masks and bleach etc.



This one different Bob... the scientist say it can last 27 days on a hard surface...

Gladiator
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2598
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby Gladiator » April 9th, 2020, 1:02 am

rspann wrote:Yayyyy, covid over , back to normal.


Yeah I agree... the PNM did a stellar job. Time to end this sheit and go back to work. Open back everything and get back to normal.

Redress10
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1117
Joined: July 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby Redress10 » April 9th, 2020, 1:20 am

carluva wrote:So redress, what are you saying?

The situation is being managed well in Trinidad and that COVID-19 may actually be controlled?

What about the local spread and the community spread that the CMO was talking about and having some concerns about?
Redress10 wrote:Some of you all are not getting it.

The chances of anyone outside of a patient's immediate family and healthcare workers catching this disease are really slim. There are now too many barriers in order for the virus to flourish. Most viruses begin to deteriorate as soon as they are exposed to air farless being exposed to chemicals such as soap and bleach.

The reason the numbers continue to be high in places such as NY is not because of testing etc. It's because of patients not being "admitted" to a hospital and basically just testing positive and returning home or just going about their lives. In Trinidad we have forced quarantine whereby the minute you are tested positive then the State places you under care at a state facility.

Overseas this disease is wiping out whole families. So as long as close family members are not contracting the virus easily then chances are the rest of the population is not going to contract the virus from some chance encounter. This especially after using gloves, masks and bleach etc.


It's not about it being managed well. That would be up to responsible citizens to follow all necessary guidelines. Local spread is always an issue and was an issue from the minute we had our first confirmed case seeing that Covid could only be an imported case meaning that someone would have to bring it into the countries by breaching out borders. That gives you control immediately. People are forgetting that without the numbers from the cruise we prob wouldn't have passed 60 by now.

Look at it this way in order for us to be "severely impacted" by covid by now, each one of those cases would have had to successfully infected their close family members approx 4-6 people including grandparents. Let us say 50 persons responsible for 300 "confirmed" positive cases, outside of community spread. That would have had to taken place before all the barriers and restrictions tooks place. So no social distancing, school still open and general mingling of people. That would have been a difficult but still not impossible to overcome as long as restrictions were initiated.

Redress10
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1117
Joined: July 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby Redress10 » April 9th, 2020, 1:36 am

Gladiator wrote:
Redress10 wrote:Some of you all are not getting it.

The chances of anyone outside of a patient's immediate family and healthcare workers catching this disease are really slim. There are now too many barriers in order for the virus to flourish. Most viruses begin to deteriorate as soon as they are exposed to air farless being exposed to chemicals such as soap and bleach.

The reason the numbers continue to be high in places such as NY is not because of testing etc. It's because of patients not being "admitted" to a hospital and basically just testing positive and returning home or just going about their lives. In Trinidad we have forced quarantine whereby the minute you are tested positive then the State places you under care at a state facility.

Overseas this disease is wiping out whole families. So as long as close family members are not contracting the virus easily then chances are the rest of the population is not going to contract the virus from some chance encounter. This especially after using gloves, masks and bleach etc.



This one different Bob... the scientist say it can last 27 days on a hard surface...


Ok...newsflash...Most viruses could live on the surface for multiple days etc. When scientist say stuff like this they're usually talking about viruses made in the lab. Viruses made in the lab are given optimum conditions in order to survive. This is required in order to study the virus properly and find cures etc. Viruses made for lab study are also alot stronger than a virus inhabiting a host. This is intentional to allow for longer study.

A virus requires specific conditions from its host in order to thrive. Things such as body temperature etc plays a part. The minute a virus is expelled from the human body it is exposed to changed conditions that affect its ability to be infectious. All diseases vary. HIV loses its ability to infect once exposed to oxygen/air etc.

Would you lick the counter of a chicken poultry depot after a freshly slaughtered chicken was rested there for a couple of hours? Then why does surface contamination worry you so much? We are now in April and everywhere is basically sanitising and wiping down everywhere. Just take your necessary precautions and stop worrying unnecessarily about things such as surface contamination.

Gladiator
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2598
Joined: April 20th, 2006, 9:43 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby Gladiator » April 9th, 2020, 1:40 am

www.google.com

Could teach you a lot....try it
Redress10 wrote:
Gladiator wrote:
Redress10 wrote:Some of you all are not getting it.

The chances of anyone outside of a patient's immediate family and healthcare workers catching this disease are really slim. There are now too many barriers in order for the virus to flourish. Most viruses begin to deteriorate as soon as they are exposed to air farless being exposed to chemicals such as soap and bleach.

The reason the numbers continue to be high in places such as NY is not because of testing etc. It's because of patients not being "admitted" to a hospital and basically just testing positive and returning home or just going about their lives. In Trinidad we have forced quarantine whereby the minute you are tested positive then the State places you under care at a state facility.

Overseas this disease is wiping out whole families. So as long as close family members are not contracting the virus easily then chances are the rest of the population is not going to contract the virus from some chance encounter. This especially after using gloves, masks and bleach etc.



This one different Bob... the scientist say it can last 27 days on a hard surface...


Ok...newsflash...Most viruses could live on the surface for multiple days etc. When scientist say stuff like this they're usually talking about viruses made in the lab. Viruses made in the lab are given optimum conditions in order to survive. This is required in order to study the virus properly and find cures etc. Viruses made for lab study are also alot stronger than a virus inhabiting a host. This is intentional to allow for longer study.

A virus requires specific conditions from its host in order to thrive. Things such as body temperature etc plays a part. The minute a virus is expelled from the human body it is exposed to changed conditions that affect its ability to be infectious. All diseases vary. HIV loses its ability to infect once exposed to oxygen/air etc.

Would you lick the counter of a chicken poultry depot after a freshly slaughtered chicken was rested there for a couple of hours? Then why does surface contamination worry you so much? We are now in April and everywhere is basically sanitising and wiping down everywhere. Just take your necessary precautions and stop worrying unnecessarily about things such as surface contamination.

Redress10
Riding on 16's
Posts: 1117
Joined: July 15th, 2014, 1:04 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby Redress10 » April 9th, 2020, 2:23 am

sMASH wrote:the state is not sampling every one who has it, it just samples every one wtih flight history and symptoms, and those they contacted. u can meet every other criteria, as long as u dont have flight history, or contact with flight history, u will not be tested.

and the same thign that goin on in the american families that not getting admitted is goin on here. its just being written of as pneumonia or some other respiratory illness.



Ok cool. You're really not getting it so let us try again.

Because this is an "imported" virus, the first line of testing would always be for persons with travel history. If someone showed up with symptoms resembling west nile virus then you would try to confirm recent travel history to africa. That is just basic stuff dude. It's the exact same concept here. This is a foreign disease originating from Wuhan, China. This is not a vector borne disease. It isn't transmitted from a mosquito or tick bite or even polluted water. This is a human to human disease so the origin and exposure history of the human is important.

Every infection in the world can be traced back to Wuhan. It's like a chain link. Our cases can be traced back to Travellers from North America, Europe etc. Those countries would have cases with a recent travel history from China. China's cases would include people with a recent travel history from Wuhan or surrounding areas.

You still going on and on about rejected tests. Like a broken record. Put it this way. You have 4 tests in total and 5 persons presenting with "symptoms".

Patient A has a recent flight history from a country that is highly impacted by Covid and was in close contact with a confirmed positive case.

Patient B is the spouse of patient A.

Patient C is the close neighbour of Patient A and was in close contact with that person recently.

Patient D is a frontline worker(immigration official)

Patient E is a random person complaining of being ill, no travel history and no contact with a confirmed case.

You could see why patients ABCD would be strong candidates for testing and patient E simply will not be. Patient E could literally be infected with anything. Dengue, Chick V or even the flu. There is nothing disease specific about Patient E

User avatar
VII
punchin NOS
Posts: 3086
Joined: July 29th, 2003, 9:44 pm
Location: maraval
Contact:

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby VII » April 9th, 2020, 2:26 am

Please refrain from using that much logic here.


Redress10 wrote:
sMASH wrote:the state is not sampling every one who has it, it just samples every one wtih flight history and symptoms, and those they contacted. u can meet every other criteria, as long as u dont have flight history, or contact with flight history, u will not be tested.

and the same thign that goin on in the american families that not getting admitted is goin on here. its just being written of as pneumonia or some other respiratory illness.



Ok cool. You're really not getting it so let us try again.

Because this is an "imported" virus, the first line of testing would always be for persons with travel history. If someone showed up with symptoms resembling west nile virus then you would try to confirm recent travel history to africa. That is just basic stuff dude. It's the exact same concept here. This is a foreign disease originating from Wuhan, China. This is not a vector borne disease. It isn't transmitted from a mosquito or tick bite or even polluted water. This is a human to human disease so the origin and exposure history of the human is important.

Every infection in the world can be traced back to Wuhan. It's like a chain link. Our cases can be traced back to Travellers from North America, Europe etc. Those countries would have cases with a recent travel history from China. China's cases would include people with a recent travel history from Wuhan or surrounding areas.

You still going on and on about rejected tests. Like a broken record. Put it this way. You have 4 tests in total and 5 persons presenting with "symptoms".

Patient A has a recent flight history from a country that is highly impacted by Covid and was in close contact with a confirmed positive case.

Patient B is the spouse of patient A.

Patient C is the close neighbour of Patient A and was in close contact with that person recently.

Patient D is a frontline worker(immigration official)

Patient E is a random person complaining of being ill, no travel history and no contact with a confirmed case.

You could see why patients ABCD would be strong candidates for testing and patient E simply will not be. Patient E could literally be infected with anything. Dengue, Chick V or even the flu. There is nothing disease specific about Patient E

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 8613
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby redmanjp » April 9th, 2020, 2:57 am

patient E could also be a hidden contact- like touch a surface that 1 of the others touch in a grocery

screwbash
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1563
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby screwbash » April 9th, 2020, 4:32 am

no no no no ... like d puncheon wuk. trini like to drink so all d alcohol kill d corona. once d people in couva and caura get better in wat 2 weeks we can reopen kfc an sauce.

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 14264
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby pugboy » April 9th, 2020, 4:35 am

I see Singh liquor mart taking ttps to court for trying to shut him down.
I feel he go win, a liquor mart and a grocery have the same liquor license
He might just have to start selling crix and cheese and change sign to Singh grocery.

Phone Surgeon
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13784
Joined: October 11th, 2009, 4:06 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby Phone Surgeon » April 9th, 2020, 4:40 am

I wonder when the ministry gonna release how medical supplies meant for trinidad government were seized by us government. Like they fraid. Everyone else jumping out.


https://www.caymancompass.com/2020/04/0 ... supplies/#


Medical supplies purchased by the Health Services Authority have been confiscated by the US government, Premier Alden McLaughlin confirmed.
The supplies were already loaded on a container and aboard a ship ready to depart when the vessel was stopped and items removed by US authorities, he said.
“Yesterday [Tuesday], the US authorities removed from a ship that was coming to Cayman a container which contained four ventilators, 50,000 masks and various other bits and pieces,” McLaughlin said during Wednesday’s COVID-19 briefing.
“That has been a huge disappointment to us. All of those were things that were procured and purchased in the US,” he said.
According to international reports, five other countries, including Canada, Germany and Barbados, have also had their medical supplies blocked due to an executive order issued by US president Donald Trump.

McLaughlin said everything will be done to get the supplies that have been seized returned as soon as possible.
“We are working through various diplomatic channels on it. There seems to be a policy now to prevent the shipment out of the US of certain key pieces of equipment. Personal protective equipment and ventilators are in quite short supply in a number of the US states that have been harder hit,” McLaughlin said.
The premier said Cayman is trying to get another 30 ventilators on island “which, in terms of per capita, would put us in the stratosphere compared to any other country in the world”.
He said Cayman will have to talk about what “workarounds” could put in place.
McLaughlin added that a significant amount of PPE is on its way to Cayman from China.
“We are a bit nervous about even that going through the US. There are a whole lot of moving parts and a lot of work to ensure that, should the worst occur, we will be super prepared here to deal with very sick people in numbers and we will be able to ensure that our front-line staff have the best quality and quantity of PPE to be able to deal with patients,” he said.
The US has denied reports alleging that it had seized supplies.
The United Nations has established a COVID-19 supply-chain taskforce to address issues surrounding medical supplies.
World Health Organization Director General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, speaking at Wednesday’s WHO briefing, welcomed the creation of the taskforce.
“We’re working hard to ensure supplies of essential medical equipment for front-line health workers,” he said.
So far, WHO has shipped more than 2 million items of personal protective equipment to 133 countries and it is preparing to ship another 2 million items in the coming weeks.
“We have sent more than 1 million diagnostic tests to 126 countries in all regions and we are sourcing more but we know much more is needed. This is not enough so we’re working with the International Chamber of Commerce, the World Economic Forum and others in the private sector to ramp up the production and distribution of essential medical supplies today,” he said.
The Cayman Compass reached out to HSA CEO Lizzette Yearwood on Wednesday morning for comment about the seizures. No response was received by press time.

User avatar
sekhar_777
3NE 2NR for life
Posts: 100
Joined: November 2nd, 2005, 10:16 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby sekhar_777 » April 9th, 2020, 5:57 am

sMASH wrote:the state is not sampling every one who has it, it just samples every one wtih flight history and symptoms, and those they contacted. u can meet every other criteria, as long as u dont have flight history, or contact with flight history, u will not be tested.

and the same thign that goin on in the american families that not getting admitted is goin on here. its just being written of as pneumonia or some other respiratory illness.


No way private testing rolling up into our numbers of 974 total tests and average of 696 Tests/1M pop (ranked 101st place globally). Numbers came from here: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

We need to be testing at least 6X current levels
We would then be just in top 50 globally - 5,058 Tests/1M pop and better, to have a real understanding of true picture out there. Until then we sticking our heads in the sand?

And people who say social distancing working, are we really?
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/stay-home---t-t-least-compliant-says-report/article_0a598018-793f-11ea-aee5-07cbcaaf400d.html

screwbash
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1563
Joined: April 19th, 2011, 10:03 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby screwbash » April 9th, 2020, 6:14 am

eh doh study no WHO or testing or d US CDC. trinis had their own ways of dealing with cold and flu which was bush medicine. keep trying the bush medicine from chandalier to fever grass to zabbapique leaf, a cure will be found that will not make u further sick. anyone take the h1n1 vaccine as you healthy an get sick a few days after?
remember the old grandpa and great grandpa that you had used to drink lime bud tea, lime juice, fever grass tea, orange peel tea, sugar too high - neem tea, pressure to high -garlic tea etc an dese men live to old age an hardly get sick. drink yuh tumeric,giner,lemon tea every day boost yuh immune system. or be a sheep an run after the vaccine and get ready for slaughter.

adnj
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2692
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby adnj » April 9th, 2020, 7:14 am

screwbash wrote:eh doh study no WHO or testing or d US CDC. trinis had their own ways of dealing with cold and flu which was bush medicine. keep trying the bush medicine from chandalier to fever grass to zabbapique leaf, a cure will be found that will not make u further sick. anyone take the h1n1 vaccine as you healthy an get sick a few days after?
remember the old grandpa and great grandpa that you had used to drink lime bud tea, lime juice, fever grass tea, orange peel tea, sugar too high - neem tea, pressure to high -garlic tea etc an dese men live to old age an hardly get sick. drink yuh tumeric,giner,lemon tea every day boost yuh immune system. or be a sheep an run after the vaccine and get ready for slaughter.
........

[IMG]https://www.who.int/images/default-source/health-topics/coronavirus/myth-busters/web-mythbusters/mythbuster-4.tmb-1920v.png?sfvrsn=e163bada_12
[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.who.int/images/default-source/health-topics/coronavirus/myth-busters/mythbuster-3.tmb-768v.png?sfvrsn=10657e42_12
[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.who.int/images/default-source/health-topics/coronavirus/myth-busters/19.tmb-768v.png?sfvrsn=52adfc93_12
[/IMG]

[IMG]https://www.who.int/images/default-source/health-topics/coronavirus/myth-busters/web-mythbusters/11.tmb-768v.png?sfvrsn=97f2a51e_8
[/IMG]


User avatar
aaron17
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2141
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby aaron17 » April 9th, 2020, 7:37 am

Is ED really a troll?

User avatar
aaron17
Shifting into 6th
Posts: 2141
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby aaron17 » April 9th, 2020, 7:38 am

We need to test ...test ..test

User avatar
ST Auto
3NE 2NR Power Seller
Posts: 831
Joined: June 30th, 2010, 10:09 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby ST Auto » April 9th, 2020, 7:42 am

Private labs: CARPHA has no power to accredit us

Medical professionals and owners of private health institutions say the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) has no authority to validate labs in Trinidad and Tobago.

The claim comes even as Minister of Health Terrence Deyalsingh announced on Tuesday that private labs were now being considered to assist CARPHA in bolstering the number of COVID-19 tests health authorities will be able to conduct across the country.

Deyalsingh said then, “We are asking all private labs, once you have a PCR machine, to approach CARPHA for validation.”

Deyalsingh’s drive came the day after Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley, in extending the “Stay-at-Home” measures from April 15 to April 30 on Monday, hinted that cases of COVID-19 cases could intensify by the middle of this month.

User avatar
nemisis
punchin NOS
Posts: 4215
Joined: February 26th, 2010, 10:09 am

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby nemisis » April 9th, 2020, 7:45 am

In this time does it matter? If you up to standard soesnir matter? Just let carpha come check their boxes and go home, why the need to frustrate everything. These places must be made out.
ST Auto wrote:Private labs: CARPHA has no power to accredit us

Medical professionals and owners of private health institutions say the Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA) has no authority to validate labs in Trinidad and Tobago.

The claim comes even as Minister of Health Terrence Deyalsingh announced on Tuesday that private labs were now being considered to assist CARPHA in bolstering the number of COVID-19 tests health authorities will be able to conduct across the country.

Deyalsingh said then, “We are asking all private labs, once you have a PCR machine, to approach CARPHA for validation.”

Deyalsingh’s drive came the day after Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley, in extending the “Stay-at-Home” measures from April 15 to April 30 on Monday, hinted that cases of COVID-19 cases could intensify by the middle of this month.

goalpost
18 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2406
Joined: June 24th, 2010, 8:18 am
Location: South by night, North by day

Re: Novel Coronavirus - “COVID-19” - 107 cases, 8 deaths confirmed in T&T

Postby goalpost » April 9th, 2020, 7:53 am

Was there a 10pm update last night?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gladiator, INDAVID WORKSHOP, jsali, maj. tom, RyoTech PerFormance and 113 guests