TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby sMASH » May 16th, 2022, 11:18 am

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:Lockdowns and nonpharmaceutical interventions reduce health system susceptibility. That also buys you time to vaccinate a significant portion of the population.

New Zealand locked down and now has more than 80% fully vaccinated, more than 50% boosted.

NZ has 10 times the reported case rate and the same death rate as Trinidad and Tobago. TTO's per capita total deaths is 15 times higher than NZ.

Low vaccine uptake leads to high hospitalizations and deaths.

imagine having 80% vax and 50% boosted and still having the same death rate as a place that only 55% vaxed with 21% of that boosted.
grate work there guys.

shoulda do like africa and stay below the world average... lowest shots, lowest boosts, lowest cases is, lowest hospitalizations, lowest death rate... both causal and incidental.

u know what africa high in? ivermectin use...

Stupid and a fuckkup. You didn't get to the last part: "TTO's per capita total deaths is 15 times higher than NZ."

Another "grate" analysis. *smh*

that uptick in deaths was when we had started vaccinating people. then did our soe with curfew.
lock down, failure. lockdown +vax = failure+failure

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 16th, 2022, 11:24 am

As yuh Stary to Vax... Party start.
Den u curfew and It keep bubbling

Pre Vax we going gud gud.
9e4a158f54c19b29b07e7bf46b398429.0.jpg

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby MaxPower » May 16th, 2022, 11:37 am

drchaos wrote:Lockdowns don't stop the spread.
They press the pause button.

When you press the resume button .....
New Zealand is now experiencing massive surges.
Over 24K cases per day in March and deaths hitting as high as 35 per day.

dr,

Again, Lockdowns will stop the spread only if managed properly.

Answer me this, if you lockdown and separate two groups of people infected with covid until they have fully recovered and then have them together, how is infection and spread possible?

It spreads when people are not locked down properly and carefully and they mingle and contaminate.

So saying lockdowns don’t work only applies when you do it correctly first and THEN decide if it works or not. The same goes for mask wearing and sanitizing.

I will repeat, if i have covid, and i wash my hands properly, if i touch a surface or someones face, it is impossible for me to infect them.

If i am wearing a proper mask and it blocks all particles from exiting my mouth and nose, it is impossible for me to infect others or the area i am in.

Everyone has to be on the same page.

To this day, those who have followed the protocols and guidelines strictly as myself, have been thankfully able to avoid Covid.

Humans and humans alone have the ability to stop the stop the spread through responsible and considerate actions.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 16th, 2022, 11:45 am

MaxPower wrote:

dr,

Answer me this, if you lockdown and separate two groups of people infected with covid until they have fully recovered and then have them together, how is infection and spread possible?

It spreads when people are not locked down properly and carefully and they mingle and contaminate.

So saying lockdowns don’t work only applies when you do it correctly first and THEN decide if it works or not. The same goes for mask wearing and sanitizing.

I will repeat, if i have covid, and i wash my hands properly, if i touch a surface or someones face, it is impossible for me to infect them.

If i am wearing a proper mask and it blocks all particles from exiting my mouth and nose, it is impossible for me to infect others or the area i am in.

To this day, those who have followed the protocols and guidelines strictly as myself, have been thankfully able to avoid Covid.

Humans and humans alone have the ability to stop the stop the spread through responsible and considerate actions.
X10000

Never had covid before when ppl getting it multiple times. Something wrong

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 16th, 2022, 11:47 am

apart from preventing spread
a major reason for lockdowns is also to avoid overwhelming the hospitals

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 16th, 2022, 12:23 pm

sMASH wrote:that uptick in deaths was when we had started vaccinating people. then did our soe with curfew.
lock down, failure. lockdown +vax = failure+failure

Kiwis live on an island where half of the population isn't nasty and stupid.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 16th, 2022, 6:19 pm

sMASH positions are always controversial at the time they are posted.... but you know what... everything sMASH has advocated has become policy in 2022 whether people will admit it or not. Everything from herd immunity to vaccine mandates, all eventually converged to accept sMASH's position (and he has never done the sort of gymnastics in position that some of the more copy/pasty posters have).

I, too, am starting to come around to his position being ultimately the most common-sense one and the "scientific consensus positions" being completely malleable to the whims of the owners of capital.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 16th, 2022, 6:28 pm

paid_influencer wrote:sMASH positions are always controversial at the time they are posted.... but you know what... everything sMASH has advocated has become policy whether people will admit it or not. Everything from herd immunity to vaccine mandates, all eventually converged to accept sMASH's position (and he has never done the sort of gymnastics in position that some of the more copy/pasty posters have).

I, too, am starting to come around to his position being ultimately the most common-sense one and the "scientific consensus positions" being completely malleable to the whims of the owners of capital.

Herd immunity works when the herd takes the vaccine. Trinis didn't and now rank twenty-fifth in the rate of recorded COVID deaths. Israel is 85th and New Zealand is 158th (but those numbers are inflated/deflated/not real according to you).
Pandemic vaccine mandates are not new (but no one takes school vaccines/needs to vaccinate to travel/eliminate the threat to fellow workers/vaccines don't work anyway according to you).

After three years, the pandemic will be over and you will rewrite your version of makes sense. And you'll still get it wrong.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » May 16th, 2022, 7:23 pm

adnj wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:sMASH positions are always controversial at the time they are posted.... but you know what... everything sMASH has advocated has become policy whether people will admit it or not. Everything from herd immunity to vaccine mandates, all eventually converged to accept sMASH's position (and he has never done the sort of gymnastics in position that some of the more copy/pasty posters have).

Herd immunity works when the herd takes the vaccine. Trinis didn't and now rank twenty-fifth in the rate of recorded COVID deaths. Israel is 85th and New Zealand is 158th (but those numbers are inflated/deflated/not real according to you).
Pandemic vaccine mandates are not new (but no one takes school vaccines/needs to vaccinate to travel/eliminate the threat to fellow workers/vaccines don't work anyway according to you).

After three years, the pandemic will be over and you will rewrite your version of makes sense. And you'll still get it wrong.

i cant believe he reproduced

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 16th, 2022, 8:20 pm

adnj wrote:

U dont need Vax to get immunity.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 16th, 2022, 8:32 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

but u need it to get immunity without the risk of death by covid. 3800+ souls eh. and many thousands more with bad health outcomes e.g. being hospitalized, most of whom will not recover for at least a year.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 16th, 2022, 8:47 pm

redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

but u need it to get immunity without the risk of death by covid. 3800+ souls eh. and many thousands more with bad health outcomes e.g. being hospitalized, most of whom will not recover for at least a year.
You dont get immunity from vaccines. You get immunity from being inoculated with a vaccine (but vaccines don't work/COVID is the vaccine/everyone vaccinated will be killed in 87 years).

You don't get immunity from being infected. You get immunity by surviving the infection (but there's 98% survival rate/omicron is the flu/only four old people died today from COVID).

Free-thinkers: beating their heads into a wall until blood squirts out to prove that it doesn't hurt.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 16th, 2022, 10:53 pm

adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

You dont get immunity from vaccines. You get immunity from being inoculated with a vaccine (but vaccines don't work/COVID is the vaccine/everyone vaccinated will be killed in 87 years).

You don't get immunity from being infected. You get immunity by surviving the infection (but there's 98% survival rate/omicron is the flu/only four old people died today from COVID).

Free-thinkers: beating their heads into a wall until blood squirts out to prove that it doesn't hurt.

unvaxed and alive... i know that must suck to know....

but at least u posted that u can get immunity from the infection, and its NOT ONLY BY VACCINES.
cause if u needed the vax to get immunity the columbus and the native americans story might go a lil differently .

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » May 17th, 2022, 12:03 am

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

but at least u posted that u can get immunity from the infection, and its NOT ONLY BY VACCINES.
cause if u needed the vax to get immunity the columbus and the native americans story might go a lil differently .
What the hell are you talking about with Columbus?

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 17th, 2022, 12:16 am

MaxPower wrote:

dr,

Dude ... By the time you have locked down the infected they have already spread the fuggin virus to multiple people.
You are very contagious anywhere from 2 to 4 days before you show symptoms depending on the variant.

This is why your "theory" does not work.

There are literally millions of case reports of people following protocols perfectly and still getting covid multiple times.

There is one word used to describe people like you ... Drone

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby MaxPower » May 17th, 2022, 2:03 am

drchaos wrote:
Dude ... By the time you have locked down the infected they have already spread the fuggin virus to multiple people.

dr,

You are still not understanding my theory.

Let me try to expand.

Lock down means everyone should be locked down. So it doesn’t matter who spreads the fuggin virus to multiple people, everyone is NOW going to be locked down. You understand now? So if i have Covid and i spread it to you, and you spread it to Raj and Harry and so forth, we are ALL going to be locked down ALL at once, NOT some, ALL, until we have ALL recovered. This is a real lockdown, not a partial.

So my question is, HOW can the virus spread to multiple people if EVERYONE is locked down until the point where they have ALL recovered?

Try to answer.

And i will say again, lockdowns can only work if it is done properly. We have NOT locked down properly so you cannot say they don’t work. Honestly we are incapable of locking down everyone.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 17th, 2022, 7:05 am

MaxPower wrote:
drchaos wrote:

dr,

Let me try to expand.

Lock down means everyone should be locked down. So it doesn’t matter who spreads the fuggin virus to multiple people, everyone is NOW going to be locked down. You understand now? So if i have Covid and i spread it to you, and you spread it to Raj and Harry and so forth, we are ALL going to be locked down ALL at once, NOT some, ALL, until we have ALL recovered. This is a real lockdown, not a partial.

So my question is, HOW can the virus spread to multiple people if EVERYONE is locked down until the point where they have ALL recovered?

Try to answer.

And i will say again, lockdowns can only work if it is done properly. We have NOT locked down properly so you cannot say they don’t work. Honestly we are incapable of locking down everyone.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to lock down to the level that is required.People need to eat, work (think of garbage men and police) for the very least.
I not even going to discuss people that can't function without being in a social environment.

That level of lockdown will be highly draconian.Go nowhere without a hazmat suit and breathing apparatus,infected being forcefully locked away in cells,etc.This is why I prepare for a zombie apocalypse.There is no way to contain it except by euthanizing the infected.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 17th, 2022, 7:15 am

MaxPower wrote:
drchaos wrote:

dr,

Let me try to expand.

Try to answer.

Maxpower all jokes aside and with respect to your point of view ... Just as Timelapse said ...

A huge section of the population are essential workers. You cannot lockdown everyone.
Food supplies ... Medicines/Healthcare ... Water and electricity shuts down.

Again maybe if you live in a dystopian future where A.I and automation runs all essential services and you live in a dictatorship.
Your plan works.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 17th, 2022, 7:21 am

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:Lockdowns and nonpharmaceutical interventions reduce health system susceptibility. That also buys you time to vaccinate a significant portion of the population.

New Zealand locked down and now has more than 80% fully vaccinated, more than 50% boosted.

NZ has 10 times the reported case rate and the same death rate as Trinidad and Tobago. TTO's per capita total deaths is 15 times higher than NZ.

Low vaccine uptake leads to high hospitalizations and deaths.

imagine having 80% vax and 50% boosted and still having the same death rate as a place that only 55% vaxed with 21% of that boosted.
grate work there guys.

shoulda do like africa and stay below the world average... lowest shots, lowest boosts, lowest cases is, lowest hospitalizations, lowest death rate... both causal and incidental.

u know what africa high in? ivermectin use...

Stupid and a fuckkup. You didn't get to the last part: "TTO's per capita total deaths is 15 times higher than NZ."

Another "grate" analysis. *smh*

Adnj forgot to mention since he is a drone that T&T openly admitted to inflating covid deaths by using people who died from and with covid in their stats on national TV multiple times.

NZ never indicated that they were doing this.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 17th, 2022, 2:15 pm

Testing levels are far below what is needed to form an accurate picture of the outbreak and to quickly identify and isolate patients. Some observers speculated that authorities were deliberately underreporting cases to ease the pressure on Kim.

North Korea has tested just 64,200 people since the start of the pandemic’s start, according to the World Health Organization, compared with 172 million in the neighbouring South.

“We were talking about a 0.1% fatality rate for Omicron in South Korea, but that’s going to be significantly higher in North Korea, possibly even reaching 1%, although it’s difficult to make accurate predictions at this point,” said Jung Jae-hun, a professor of preventive medicine at Gachon University.

Kim, who says the outbreak is causing “great turmoil”, finds himself having to balance public health measures with efforts to revive the crumbling economy.

The Omicron variant has caused significantly fewer deaths and serious cases than previous strains in countries with high vaccination rates, proper medical services and previous exposure to Covid-19.

But that pattern is unlikely to be repeated in North Korea, said Kim Sin-gon, a professor at Korea University College of Medicine in Seoul. “North Korea has many vulnerable people who don’t have strong immune systems,” he said. “Its official inoculation rate is zero and it has no Covid-19 treatment pills.”

Without urgent international help, Kim added, “North Korea may end up with the pandemic’s worst death and infection rates in the world for its population size.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/ ... ay-experts

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 17th, 2022, 2:23 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 17th, 2022, 3:35 pm

... the next variants, that MAY be worse....

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » May 17th, 2022, 4:44 pm

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 17th, 2022, 5:36 pm

Sure somebody on 2nr know the amt of kids atm in point hospital...

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 17th, 2022, 5:45 pm

gastly369 wrote:Sure somebody on 2nr know the amt of kids atm in point hospital...

probably on a field trip

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 17th, 2022, 5:54 pm

The current study, which appears on the medRxiv* preprint server, was performed in Qatar, including over 30,000 healthcare workers vaccinated against influenza during the period between September 17, 2020, and December 31, 2020, when the annual flu shots are usually given. Significantly, this was before the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines.

The results showed that the flu shots reduced the risk of SARS-CoV-2 over the next two weeks by 30%. Conversely, they reduced the risk of severe or fatal COVID-19 by 90%. Of nearly 130 individuals who tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 by PCR after taking the flu shot, one developed severe COVID-19 (requiring hospitalization), and none progressed to critical or fatal disease.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20220 ... erity.aspx

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » May 17th, 2022, 6:03 pm

paid_influencer wrote:
gastly369 wrote:Sure somebody on 2nr know the amt of kids atm in point hospital...

probably on a field trip
Yep testing out the oxygen tanks etc... Sweet

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 17th, 2022, 6:13 pm

cross immunity isnt new. the world knew that before the covee lobotomy

makron09
Riding on 13's

Postby makron09 » May 17th, 2022, 6:28 pm

Studies can find whatever you want them to.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 17th, 2022, 10:48 pm

Let's discontinue the mask mandate.
It not making a difference

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”