TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby adnj » May 24th, 2022, 4:39 am

drchaos wrote:
maj. tom wrote:But the real doctor and director of the Gladstone Institutes of Virology and Immunology said that Omicron was so specialized that it only prepares the immune system against itself.

And Scientific American explains why: "In previous variants, one, two or maybe three amino acids on RBDs were mutated, altering each RBD just enough to prevent some but not all antibodies from recognizing it. But Omicron harbored 15 RBD mutations, many on prime antibody-binding sites, forming an elaborate disguise to avoid many more antibodies."

Then the fake arrogant trinituner doctor steups and say all those real doctors and experts and researchers stupid, only he alone smart and he closed the book. The end.

Yup I am totally wrong and you should keep getting boosters every few weeks to protect yourself from covid I heard Omicron is soooo deadly that you can die from getting it.
Don't ever stop ... Just keep boosting
I heard its like Subways loyalty program ... The only difference is instead of a free sandwich after using their product 12 times you get cancer instead.
Then you get to use more of Pfizers great products from their Chemotherapy line.

Seems like someone answered without doing the assigned reading - and launched into the shotgun some shitt onto the wall defense.

You do realize, drchaos, no one here actually cares anymore if you, your family, or your friends is vaccinated or not - or even if you believe that vaccines are deadly. But you keep pretending that anyone gives afuckk about what you think.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 24th, 2022, 5:55 am

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
maj. tom wrote:But the real doctor and director of the Gladstone Institutes of Virology and Immunology said that Omicron was so specialized that it only prepares the immune system against itself.

And Scientific American explains why: "In previous variants, one, two or maybe three amino acids on RBDs were mutated, altering each RBD just enough to prevent some but not all antibodies from recognizing it. But Omicron harbored 15 RBD mutations, many on prime antibody-binding sites, forming an elaborate disguise to avoid many more antibodies."

Then the fake arrogant trinituner doctor steups and say all those real doctors and experts and researchers stupid, only he alone smart and he closed the book. The end.

Yup I am totally wrong and you should keep getting boosters every few weeks to protect yourself from covid I heard Omicron is soooo deadly that you can die from getting it.
I heard its like Subways loyalty program ... The only difference is instead of a free sandwich after using their product 12 times you get cancer instead.
Then you get to use more of Pfizers great products from their Chemotherapy line.

Seems like someone answered without doing the assigned reading - and launched into the shotgun some shitt onto the wall defense.

You do realize, drchaos, no one here actually cares anymore if you, your family, or your friends is vaccinated or not - or even if you believe that vaccines are deadly. But you keep pretending that anyone gives afuckk about what you think.

Probably the first thing you said that I agree with. COVID was so 2021, all that mass hysteria is over. Time to get back to life

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 24th, 2022, 6:33 am

alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Probably the first thing you said that I agree with. COVID was so 2021, all that mass hysteria is over. Time to get back to life
There was never any mass hysteria. No one hanged themselves to escape COVID infection.

You seem to have mistakenly believed it was mass hysteria when simple small island folk that can't see the bigger picture said, "vaccines are bad, no need for lockdowns, the government is lying about the numbers, and COVID isn't real because I didn't die."

You heard those things said, believed them all, and then became completely confused.
Last edited by adnj on May 24th, 2022, 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 24th, 2022, 6:39 am

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

There was never any mass hysteria. No one hung themselves to escape COVID infection.

You seem to have mistakenly believed it was mass hysteria when simple small island folk that can't see the bigger picture said, "vaccines are bad, no need for lockdowns, the government is lying about the numbers, and COVID isn't real because I didn't die."

You heard those things said, believed them all, and then became completely confused.

Since according to you and others we have an abysmal vaccination rate and COVID has gotten deadlier due to new variants shouldn't now be the time to lock everything and suffer poor single income earners? But gasp! Everything is back to normal, thankfully the hysteria and oppressive measures are gone

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 24th, 2022, 7:53 am

ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Please tell me you don't actually think you get cancer from COVID vaccine boosters. You can't be serious.

Did you not see the Laughing face emoji after the comment?
Was meant as a joke.

But in all seriousness ... Constantly boosting is probably gonna firetruck up something.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 24th, 2022, 8:21 am

alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

There was never any mass hysteria. No one hung themselves to escape COVID infection.

Since according to you and others we have an abysmal vaccination rate and COVID has gotten deadlier due to new variants shouldn't now be the time to lock everything and suffer poor single income earners? But gasp! Everything is back to normal, thankfully the hysteria and oppressive measures are gone
Simple small island folk that can't see the bigger picture said, "vaccines are bad, no need for lockdowns, the government is lying about the numbers, COVID isn't real because I didn't die, we have an abysmal vaccination rate, COVID has gotten deadlier due to new variants, and now be the time to lock everything and suffer poor single income earners."

You heard those things said, believed them all, became completely confused, and decided to repeat them.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 9:00 am

drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Please tell me you don't actually think you get cancer from COVID vaccine boosters. You can't be serious.

Was meant as a joke.

But in all seriousness ... Constantly boosting is probably gonna firetruck up something.

Cause the Vax is safe, and fire truck long term effects. But the virus is dangerous cause it's new and we don't know the long term effects.

Remember they saying that immunity from Sars CoV1 cannot protect u from Sars CoV 2, so u HAVE to take covee Vax.. Cause cross immunity ceased to exist when covee come, yet they taking a Vax that developed from an early strain, to treat Strains many generations away already.

And now they will say small pox Vax, could work against monkey pox... But cross immunity does not work...

Plandemic.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 24th, 2022, 9:16 am

sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Was meant as a joke.

Cause the Vax is safe, and fire truck long term effects. But the virus is dangerous cause it's new and we don't know the long term effects.

Remember they saying that immunity from Sars CoV1 cannot protect u from Sars CoV 2, so u HAVE to take covee Vax.. Cause cross immunity ceased to exist when covee come, yet they taking a Vax that developed from an early strain, to treat Strains many generations away already.

And now they will say small pox Vax, could work against monkey pox... But cross immunity does not work...

Plandemic.

Yup and they chain up people by constantly shifting the goal post and using definitions that they have made up.

Saying stupid things like Omicron wont prevent against other previous strains ... WHich are extinct by the way. New variants will most likely come off as branches from Omicron since its so contagious it out competes any other strain.

Therefore Omicron infection will provide protection from future strains that are most likely to be offshoots/mutations from Omicron.

Viruses also have other proteins other than the spike protein that your immune system can latch onto. but all they choose to focus on to bull sheit you is the spike protein.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » May 24th, 2022, 10:36 am

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Simple small island folk that can't see the bigger picture said, "vaccines are bad, no need for lockdowns, the government is lying about the numbers, COVID isn't real because I didn't die, we have an abysmal vaccination rate, COVID has gotten deadlier due to new variants, and now be the time to lock everything and suffer poor single income earners."

You heard those things said, believed them all, became completely confused, and decided to repeat them.

I will have to continue to repeat because in time to come I can see certain people becoming like Holocaust deniers wrt the lockdowns and forced vaccinations claiming it either never happened or was for our own good. Luckily I'll be there to say to the younger generation, 'dais a lie lie lie lie lie' :lol:

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 24th, 2022, 10:43 am

drchaos wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Was meant as a joke.

Plandemic.

Yup and they chain up people by constantly shifting the goal post and using definitions that they have made up.

Saying stupid things like Omicron wont prevent against other previous strains ... WHich are extinct by the way. New variants will most likely come off as branches from Omicron since its so contagious it out competes any other strain.

Therefore Omicron infection will provide protection from future strains that are most likely to be offshoots/mutations from Omicron.

Viruses also have other proteins other than the spike protein that your immune system can latch onto. but all they choose to focus on to bull sheit you is the spike protein.

You continue to entertain with the amount of shitt that you can get wrong.

It is very unlikely that the ancestral strain COVID is extinct. SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 are zoonotic viruses and it is very likely that they continue to exist.

SARS-CoV-2 VOCs have been found in multiple animal reservoir species. It is very likely that those VOCs continue to exist but the risk of transmission to humans is low.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 24th, 2022, 10:47 am

alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

I will have to continue to repeat because in time to come I can see certain people becoming like Holocaust deniers wrt the lockdowns and forced vaccinations claiming it either never happened or was for our own good. Luckily I'll be there to say to the younger generation, 'dais a lie lie lie lie lie'

Vaccinations and lockdowns slowed disease spread and health system loading. Prove me wrong.

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » May 24th, 2022, 11:08 am

sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Was meant as a joke.

Plandemic.
Cross immunity isn't universal or guaranteed. This has been explained to you so much times but you refuse to understand.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » May 24th, 2022, 11:29 am

I'm still wondering who are those people getting Covid boosters every few weeks that our goodly resident not-a-doctor claims. Where are they?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 11:32 am

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

I will have to continue to repeat because in time to come I can see certain people becoming like Holocaust deniers wrt the lockdowns and forced vaccinations claiming it either never happened or was for our own good. Luckily I'll be there to say to the younger generation, 'dais a lie lie lie lie lie'

Vaccinations and lockdowns slowed disease spread and health system loading. Prove me wrong.

age and comorbidity plays a bigger part in surviving covid than vax status

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 24th, 2022, 11:48 am

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

age and comorbidity plays a bigger part in surviving covid than vax status

No new information there - but that's not the question...

Accepting the role of personal underlying conditions and the age of the afflicted, provide evidence that vaccinations and lockdowns did not contribute to the slowing of disease spread and health system loading.

Here's a little hint 'cause you're a dumbfucker - you won't find any.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 1:05 pm

where u got the idea that covid got deadlier cause the new variants?....
u getting paid to push vaxes?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 24th, 2022, 1:12 pm

sMASH wrote:where u got the idea that covid got deadlier cause the new variants?....
Make what you just posted make some sense. Then repost.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 24th, 2022, 1:34 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:where u got the idea that covid got deadlier cause the new variants?....
Make what you just posted make some sense. Then repost.

wha, about cross immunity?
correct, it isnt ubiquitous, will not apply to all cases. but once the virus is similar enough to the other, ur immune system will recognize it enough to work. hence why, cow pox was used to stop small pox, and now, small pox vaccine is going to be used to develop the immune system to ward off monkey pox.
thats old wisdom, not corporate forced fed propaganda

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10 ... 27989/full
Discussion

Since 2002, the world has witnessed the emergence of three human CoV outbreaks. Nonetheless, there is much ambiguity concerning the human immune response to CoVs and whether there is cross-reactive immunity between different human CoVs. To our knowledge, this is the first clinical study that assessed the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection among individuals with a history of laboratory-confirmed MERS-CoV infection as well as the impact of previous MERS-CoV infection on the clinical course of COVID-19. The outcomes of this study shape the currently ongoing hypotheses regarding the presence of cross-reactive immunity between MERS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2 infection (5). Our results indicated that individuals with MERS-CoV infection had a lower risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection than MERS-negative individuals.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 24th, 2022, 8:25 pm

drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Was meant as a joke.

Yeah, look at all those people who take yearly influenza vaccines, dem deading like flies :roll:
Another day, another loss for the "dr"
Take a rest soldier, yuh talking sheit, and everybody sees it, well except Hoover, sMMASH and paid influencer :lol:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 25th, 2022, 12:05 am

De Dragon wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Was meant as a joke.

Yeah, look at all those people who take yearly influenza vaccines, dem deading like flies :roll:
Another day, another loss for the "dr"
Take a rest soldier, yuh talking sheit, and everybody sees it, well except Hoover, sMMASH and paid influencer :lol:

Dotish is as dotish says ...
There have been no mass inoculation with mRNA and DNA Viral Vector INFLUENZA vaccines.
So you are still wrong and still dumb as firetruck.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 25th, 2022, 12:07 am

ed360123 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Was meant as a joke.

Plandemic.
Cross immunity isn't universal or guaranteed. This has been explained to you so much times but you refuse to understand.

Not guaranteed but Highly Highly likely.
In case you did not know SA studies have already showed that Omicron does provide protection against Delta.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 25th, 2022, 12:10 am

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Yup after we started our vaccination program in T&T our cases slowed to halt and deaths dropped like a stone .... :lol:
you probably will miss the sarcasm there ...

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » May 25th, 2022, 1:19 am

drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Was meant as a joke.

Plandemic.

In case you did not know SA studies have already showed that Omicron does provide protection against Delta.
'Highly Highly Likely' is still incorrect. Just because omicron infections do provide some immunity from delta, that does not necessarily mean it will prevent against future variants.

Also: https://globalnews.ca/news/8861413/covid-reinfection-canada/amp/

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2022, 4:01 am

ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Was meant as a joke.

Plandemic.

'Highly Highly Likely' is still incorrect. Just because omicron infections do provide some immunity from delta, that does not necessarily mean it will prevent against future variants.

Also: https://globalnews.ca/news/8861413/covid-reinfection-canada/amp/
Drkaos keeps jumping out of the same clown car with a fukkedup, unsubstantiated claim. Then gets proven wrong and either blasts more stupid shitt or slinks back into his hole.

The South African studies that I am aware of show that omicron infection elicits hybrid immunity (vaccinated + infected) against Delta.

Heterologous immunity is the accepted explanation.

Now perhaps by SA, dk meant South America. I am not aware of any similar studies in a South American country.

ImageImage

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 25th, 2022, 5:30 am

And if they never had the shot, the immunity would be the same.
If they had the shot alone, the risks of infection, would be greater.

Think of repeat exposure to new variants as boosters to ur immune system.

We swimming in viruses everyday, one would think the same attitude to this covid, would have been the same for the flu.

Or, do u guys trust ur immune system to deal with the flu on ur behalf sans Vax...

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2022, 5:52 am

sMASH wrote:And if they never had the shot, the immunity would be the same.

We swimming in viruses everyday, one would think the same attitude to this covid, would have been the same for the flu.

Or, do u guys trust ur immune system to deal with the flu on ur behalf sans Vax...

You talk the same old shitt. Every day.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 25th, 2022, 8:22 am

adnj wrote:

You talk the same old shitt. Every day.

Because I am alive and unjabbed. That status has not changed

ed360123
Chronic TriniTuner

Postby ed360123 » May 25th, 2022, 10:05 am

Again, getting the virus to protect you from the virus is nonsensical.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » May 25th, 2022, 11:19 am

ed360123 wrote:

Your LORD and EMPEROR Bill Gates disagrees with you ....
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... 9-vaccines

Sadly, the virus itself, particularly, the variant called omicron, is a type of vaccine, that is, it creates both B-cell and T-cell immunity, and it’s done a better job getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines,” the Microsoft co-founder said. “That means the chance of severe disease, which is mainly associated with being elderly and having obesity or diabetes, those risks are now dramatically reduced because of that infection, exposure.” Bill Gates

Being the DRONE that you are ... You should check with your Hive mind to see what opinions you should be having before you type it out.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » May 25th, 2022, 11:44 am

drchaos wrote:
ed360123 wrote:

Your LORD and EMPEROR Bill Gates disagrees with you ....
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news ... 9-vaccines

Sadly, the virus itself, particularly, the variant called omicron, is a type of vaccine, that is, it creates both B-cell and T-cell immunity, and it’s done a better job getting out to the world population than we have with vaccines,” the Microsoft co-founder said. “That means the chance of severe disease, which is mainly associated with being elderly and having obesity or diabetes, those risks are now dramatically reduced because of that infection, exposure.” Bill Gates

Being the DRONE that you are ... You should check with your Hive mind to see what opinions you should be having before you type it out.
Kaos doesn't understand that comment was made three months before clinical studies were published. Kaos is a little slow like that.

Kaos has started to shotgun some shitt onto the wall because he can't find a way to prove the erroneous point that he tried to make.

Kaos follows the same pattern again and again and again. Kaos has been found wanting but is too stupid to quietly slither back into his fukking hole.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”