TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby hover11 » August 12th, 2022, 7:37 am

sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:smash defeats logic and legitimate reports by posting emotionally

i show where the death rate low, cause ivermectin
allyuh say it under reported.
i show where the excess death is on par with other places,
allyuh say is massive vax uptake
i tell yuh they takin ivermectin long before the vaxin and they lying bout vax uptake
yuh tell me i emo.

all i know is, if u have passed 4 months with out a jab, u may be under vaxed and should rejab to keep ur subscription up to date
Dam they on four jabs now and I haven't even taken my first , I can't keep up.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 12th, 2022, 7:41 am

hope the ivermectin side effects don’t kick in with all that they taking

all parasites dead
at least they could eat undercooked pork and african snails and shellfish

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 12th, 2022, 8:29 am

pugboy wrote:hope the ivermectin side effects don’t kick in with all that they taking

all parasites dead
at least they could eat undercooked pork and african snails and shellfish

neighhhhhh

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 12th, 2022, 10:41 am

sMASH wrote:

i tell yuh they takin ivermectin long before the vaxin and they lying bout vax uptake
yuh tell me i emo.

all i know is, if u have passed 4 months with out a jab, u may be under vaxed and should rejab to keep ur subscription up to date

more emotional posting lullzzz
you know and see everything. you are in fact, a god among men. all hail smash

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 12th, 2022, 11:23 am

st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:

yuh tell me i emo.

more emotional posting lullzzz
you know and see everything. you are in fact, a god among men. all hail smash
At your service...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 12th, 2022, 2:02 pm

https://youtu.be/TUDqqz-qXvQ
should never make people sign an indemnity waiver before taking any vax, unless its experimental and the recipient fully understands.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 12th, 2022, 2:34 pm

sMASH wrote:https://youtu.be/TUDqqz-qXvQ
should never make people sign an indemnity waiver before taking any vax, unless its experimental and the recipient fully understands.

Even though they realize it could cause life changing effects after a significant amount of years has passed, it is still science. We learn as we go along since covid is 'new'.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 12th, 2022, 4:02 pm

aaron17 wrote:
sMASH wrote:https://youtu.be/TUDqqz-qXvQ

Even though they realize it could cause life changing effects after a significant amount of years has passed, it is still science. We learn as we go along since covid is 'new'.
Cost benefit analysis. No one should have been pressured to take it.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 12th, 2022, 4:08 pm

yet you trying to shove ivermectin down we throats. remind me how often u have to take the horse wormer for again?

what number dose you on now? 1354th?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 13th, 2022, 1:02 pm

st7 wrote:yet you trying to shove ivermectin down we throats. remind me how often u have to take the horse wormer for again?

Me? Force people to do ting? No.
The only ting I will force is a corn in a bandit.

If I taking it, thst is good enough. If someone wants advice, I will offer.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 13th, 2022, 1:44 pm

sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:yet you trying to shove ivermectin down we throats. remind me how often u have to take the horse wormer for again?

That's not advice - that's your opinion. They are not the same thing.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » August 13th, 2022, 1:48 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Well this is awkward
Screenshot_20220813-134806_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 13th, 2022, 2:05 pm

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:

Well this is awkward
Screenshot_20220813-134806_Samsung%20Internet.jpg

Or is it?

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » August 13th, 2022, 2:43 pm

/declares covid thread bankruptcy

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 15th, 2022, 12:55 pm

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » August 15th, 2022, 7:43 pm

daring dragoon wrote:62f982341cd37.image.jpg
AS the Covid-19 hospitalisation is increasing weekly, Chaguanas Chamber of Industry and Commerce (CCIC) president Richie Sookhai urged citizens to be cautious and follow the Ministry of Health’s protocol guidelines.

Sookhai made the comment while speaking at the chamber’s first annual free health fair, over the weekend at the Xtra Plaza car park, Endeavour.

He said if the numbers get out of hand this country could face another lockdown.

“Our economy as it is cannot handle another lockdown. We know that the Covid numbers are going up and necessary precautions must be taken, especially when attending large events. We must remember the entertainment industry, in particular, suffered a tremendous blow and might not survive another lockdown, so everyone must be responsible outdoors,” Sookhai stressed.

Also speaking at the event was the Ministry of Health’s Principal Medical Officer (PMO) Dr Maryam Abdool-Richards, who also reiterated her call for the public to exercise personal, social and civic responsibility.

“I would have indicated one week earlier that this increase started from July 29 and it’s consistent, with this morning with us having 198 patients at step-down facilities and hospitals and a rolling average of just under 200. Now we have reached the phase where the Government has reopened the economy and restrictions have been lifted,” Abdool-Richards said.

Commenting on the chamber’s initiative on hosting its first health she said it was commendable that it took this step ahead of several other chambers in the country and launched the first on-site health fair since the reopening of the economy.

Abdool-Richards also said the lessons coming out of the pandemic were that physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health “are tied, inextricably and directly to financial health”.

“Secondly, the value and gift of partnerships across all sectors of society (government, private, civil service and non-profit sectors) and finally finding opportunity in adversity,” she added.

Sookhai indicated that the idea of the health fair was created and executed to help citizens get expert advice on how to combat non-communicable diseases (NCDs) and live a healthy lifestyle.

“In the heights of the pandemic, we heard that many fatalities were caused by comorbidities. This first, annual health fair is our way of giving back to the community of Chaguanas and, by extension, Trinidad and Tobago,” the chamber head remarked.

that woman hot too bad. how i would love to pull that ponytail from the back.

on a next note: richie boy you saying we cant afford a next lockdown yet you not wearing your mask. like that diesel smoke getting you dotish.

I see they advertising her position in the ministry. Right now she on about ten boards. That will keep her busy until she goes up in a pnm safe seat in 2025

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » August 15th, 2022, 8:03 pm

redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:
st7 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:More? I'm saying such an increase overnight is very unusual. It has been slowly inching up by 1 or 2 per day but 18 in 1 day!

well 1 person can infect many so... it's not that unusual.

So u saying those 18 got infected while already in hospital? Hardly likely 18 cases would all be that severe.

what? no... what i'm saying is that this sheit is a super spreader and the numbers getting bigger is cause for concern, but not surprising.

Pretty soon if this keeps up that mask mandate coming right back.

Let dem bring it back ... No one enforcing sheit anymore.

Half of the country stopped wearing masks weeks before the mandates ended. No one was charged.
Also people who were charged never paid for the tickets.

So let them do what they want and so will we. Land of the FREE!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 15th, 2022, 8:35 pm

hardly any deaths, with or from... the covee stats may just be pumped up by people with covee, rather than from.
if they make the disticntion, then they might have a leg to stand up the push for masks. but untill then i not seeing any covee around me.

one padnah have it i hear,,, but he vaxed and boosted, so meem kno what is he problem.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 15th, 2022, 9:13 pm

sMASH wrote:hardly any deaths, with or from... the covee stats may just be pumped up by people with covee, rather than from.
if they make the disticntion, then they might have a leg to stand up the push for masks. but untill then i not seeing any covee around me.

one padnah have it i hear,,, but he vaxed and boosted, so meem kno what is he problem.

Sad to hear, and that's exactly why people are hesitant of the vaccine and boosters especially with the negative after effects experienced by some people some of who I know personally. Yet there are those who like to quote a million and one stats about how effective the vaccine is and that side effects are one in however many thousands. While I'm not disputing these figures it's just like whenever there's a murder and Jacobs or whoever wants to say that crime is on the decrease as compared to the same time last year. While statistically correct it is also irrelevant and distasteful at that time. Same with the vaccine talk when a man knows his neighbour/cousin/brother who took it and sick like a dog as a result or took it and still get covid and hang up they want to talk about vax efficacy stats and the like :roll:

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 15th, 2022, 9:40 pm

sMASH wrote:hardly any deaths, with or from... the covee stats may just be pumped up by people with covee, rather than from.

no problem - vaccine does not prevent infection. but you know this. you choose to ignore it to spread misinformation because you're a c8nt

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » August 15th, 2022, 9:56 pm

incidentally, pfizer ceo has covid right now

no amount of vaccines or boosters gonna contain the spread. masks tho... masks work. 7x less chance of getting the covid when you wear a mask...
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101 ... 22278153v1

but people mocking me for wearing a mask... the other day a lady ask me if I made my N95 at home. I donno if people generally think I am mentally ill when they see my mask's head straps. But that is okay, because... read the link, 7x less chance of getting covid. I am being safe and that is important to me.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » August 15th, 2022, 10:11 pm

do vaccines reduce chances of severe illness?

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » August 15th, 2022, 10:14 pm

paid_influencer wrote:incidentally, pfizer ceo has covid right now

no amount of vaccines or boosters gonna contain the spread. masks tho... masks work. 7x less chance of getting the covid when you wear a mask...

but people mocking me for wearing a mask... the other day a lady ask me if I made my N95 at home. I donno if people generally think I am mentally ill when they see my mask's head straps. But that is okay, because... read the link, 7x less chance of getting covid. I am being safe and that is important to me.

I believe we were issued masks like those in work, weren't sure how to wear them but one strap was definately for the head. Once you feel comfortable wearing don't study the public

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » August 15th, 2022, 10:18 pm

pugboy wrote:do vaccines reduce chances of severe illness?

yes.

long-covid, we need to start talking about long covid though. Vaccines are less protective there. Best way to avoid long covid is to not get covid.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » August 15th, 2022, 10:19 pm

alfa wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:incidentally, pfizer ceo has covid right now

I believe we were issued masks like those in work, weren't sure how to wear them but one strap was definately for the head. Once you feel comfortable wearing don't study the public

thank you,

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 15th, 2022, 10:24 pm

st7 wrote:

no problem - vaccine does not prevent infection. but you know this. you choose to ignore it to spread misinformation because you're a c8nt

have u had ur booster to protect u from the latest variant? if not, u may be undervaxed and susceptible to covee death!!!!!

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » August 15th, 2022, 10:32 pm

sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:

have u had ur booster to protect u from the latest variant? if not, u may be undervaxed and susceptible to covee death!!!!!

according to who? present your source. you most likely wont because you post emotionally.

c9nt

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 15th, 2022, 10:33 pm

st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:

according to who? present your source. you most likely wont because you post emotionally.

c9nt

rowley said it only lasts 4 months... u dont watch news? damn bro....

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 16th, 2022, 12:07 am

sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:

c9nt

Does a COVID vaccination booster lower your chance of death? Yes or no?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 16th, 2022, 5:52 am

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:
sMASH wrote:
st7 wrote:

c9nt

Does a COVID vaccination booster lower your chance of death? Yes or no?

yes, but not enough to make a convincing arguement.

mathematically, yes. effectually no

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”