TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

sMASH
TunerGod

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby sMASH » February 3rd, 2023, 8:05 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:Now that all that nonsense of Vax safe zones, cause Vax preventing covee, and it's known now that thee Vax manufacturers made a fortune on the leaky vaccine, all the talk is 'beat up'

Allyuh like Oman that don't like to admit allyuh was wrong and get fooled.

Among individuals who avoided infection thanks to other people’s vaccinations, Covid-19 vaccines saved an estimated 20m lives during their first year.

Exclude people with infedental covid, and u eill get ur 'effective'

Not saying it's not effective, just saying the stats are inflated. And it's not as good as they say.

Exclude the people who died after taking the Vax but didn't make the time to be considered vaxed, from the unvaxed figure and put them in the partially vaxed, and u will get ur 'safe'

Some peolle, didn't need to take it. Like me a djocovic, and Joe rogan
And some people were better off with out it. But died after the first shot, like Kenny J.

Let people make their own decision, based of real information and not pharma marketing passed off as authoritarian propaganda

No prblem in saying it's not as safe an effective as it was first advertised as...

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 3rd, 2023, 8:12 pm

sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:Now that all that nonsense of Vax safe zones, cause Vax preventing covee, and it's known now that thee Vax manufacturers made a fortune on the leaky vaccine, all the talk is 'beat up'

Among individuals who avoided infection thanks to other people’s vaccinations, Covid-19 vaccines saved an estimated 20m lives during their first year.

Not saying it's not effective, just saying the stats are inflated. And it's not as good as they say.

Exclude the people who died after taking the Vax but didn't make the time to be considered vaxed, from the unvaxed figure and put them in the partially vaxed, and u will get ur 'safe'

And some people were better off with out it. But died after the first shot, like Kenny J.

Let people make their own decision, based of real information and not pharma marketing passed off as authoritarian propaganda

No prblem in saying it's not as safe an effective as it was first advertised as...
That's called being a "vaccine free-rider."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... shame-you/

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 3rd, 2023, 9:30 pm

Like if u can't get the virus from a Vax person, lol.
Break through cases they say... Rare they Saud before that, it will stop the spread befure that.

Now people kerp getting infection after infection and boasting that it would have been worse of they weren't boosted.

Bring back covee safe spaces, so nobody there coukd catch covee there, cause all vaxed.

Lol.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 3rd, 2023, 9:33 pm

adnj wrote:
sMASH wrote:
adnj wrote:

That's called being a "vaccine free-rider."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... shame-you/
Boost and stay safe bro, boost and stay safe. Protect ur elderly by boosting cause u have low chance of breaktru... Tanty and uncle sure to live

Me, I will stay with my natural immunity. Is about two years me eh get no real virus symptoms.
Wellz since the ivermectin.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 4th, 2023, 7:03 am

https://youtube.com/watch?v=yu9_ieivbVk ... IECMiOmarE

Why allyuh bricks keep trying to punish people who go against the narrative.

At leat more people and more people in power using their brains and pushing back on u dimwits.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 4th, 2023, 5:18 pm

Masks didn't make a difference in the real world. Laboratory findings of mask performance could not be obtained in the real world.

https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/do ... .pub6/full

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 4th, 2023, 5:24 pm

Medical or surgical masks

Ten studies took place in the community, and two studies in healthcare workers. Compared with wearing no mask in the community studies only, wearing a mask may make little to no difference in how many people caught a flu‐like illness/COVID‐like illness (9 studies; 276,917 people); and probably makes little or no difference in how many people have flu/COVID confirmed by a laboratory test (6 studies; 13,919 people). Unwanted effects were rarely reported; discomfort was mentioned.

N95/P2 respirators

Four studies were in healthcare workers, and one small study was in the community. Compared with wearing medical or surgical masks, wearing N95/P2 respirators probably makes little to no difference in how many people have confirmed flu (5 studies; 8407 people); and may make little to no difference in how many people catch a flu‐like illness (5 studies; 8407 people), or respiratory illness (3 studies; 7799 people). Unwanted effects were not well‐reported; discomfort was mentioned.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 4th, 2023, 6:34 pm

sMASH wrote:Like if u can't get the virus from a Vax person, lol.
Break through cases they say... Rare they Saud before that, it will stop the spread befure that.

Now people kerp getting infection after infection and boasting that it would have been worse of they weren't boosted.

Bring back covee safe spaces, so nobody there coukd catch covee there, cause all vaxed.

Lol.

Pre Omicron the vaccine did prevent infection and also spread. What happened is Omicron changed that so more vaxxed ppl are now getting and spreading it. Doesn't mean ppl lied about the initial benefit. Though if they say it stops infection now with Omicron they may only be right half the time for the bivalent one if the efficacy is only 50%. Much less for the original vaccine.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » February 5th, 2023, 4:21 pm

Cow heel souse to bus the cold on the chest if I ever get it. I fully vax with my two doses which they say suppose to save more lives than Jesus so meen even testing if I sick

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 5th, 2023, 4:44 pm

alfa wrote:Cow heel souse to bus the cold on the chest if I ever get it. I fully vax with my two doses which they say suppose to save more lives than Jesus so meen even testing if I sick

Vaccinated or not; you've already had COVID and still have HPV.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » February 5th, 2023, 4:46 pm

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:Cow heel souse to bus the cold on the chest if I ever get it. I fully vax with my two doses which they say suppose to save more lives than Jesus so meen even testing if I sick

Take all yuh boosters eh before you lose yuh lil ojt wuk

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 5th, 2023, 4:59 pm

alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

More than 95% of humans on the planet have been estimated as at-least-once infected with COVID. More than 90% of sexually active people are currently infected with HPV.

Unless you live in an underwater cave and have never had sex, which seem ridiculously probable in your case, my statement is very likely to be true: You have been infected with COVID and currently carry an STD.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 5th, 2023, 5:10 pm

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

More than 95% of humans on the planet have been estimated as at-least-once infected with COVID. More than 90% of sexually active people are currently infected with HPV.

Unless you live in an underwater cave and have never had sex, which seem ridiculously probable in your case, my statement is very likely to be true: You have been infected with COVID and currently carry an STD.

Thank god you free from HPV yes adnj unlike the rest of us. :lol:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 5th, 2023, 5:11 pm

paid_influencer wrote:man see dead body carry out infront he, what you want him to do?

Ive seen at least two dead bodies at the beach from drowning and I still don't think I'm gonna die at the beach.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 5th, 2023, 5:36 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

Thank god you free from HPV yes adnj unlike the rest of us.
I so appreciate the way you embrace your various infections and shortcomings.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 5th, 2023, 6:16 pm

drchaos wrote:
paid_influencer wrote:man see dead body carry out infront he, what you want him to do?

Ive seen at least two dead bodies at the beach from drowning and I still don't think I'm gonna die at the beach.

I eh saying I think I going to die. Just that a casual visit for a test and I came within 6 inches of a covid body. Or perhaps they just tested +ve and died of something else so the 2 men was just following infection prevention protocols.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 5th, 2023, 6:33 pm

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

:lol: :lol: Its funny you consider having had sex and not living in an underwater cave "A Shortcoming" :lol: :lol:

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 5th, 2023, 8:11 pm

drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

Its funny you consider having had sex and not living in an underwater cave "A Shortcoming"

To my ears each time you attempt a riposte, you sound as if you are attempting to improve your own self esteem with a peculiar focus on your own sexual preferences and experiences.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 5th, 2023, 8:22 pm

lol

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » February 5th, 2023, 11:52 pm

adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

So out of 8 billion infections only 6.7 million die. That's .08%

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 5th, 2023, 11:57 pm

8 billion infections?

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » February 6th, 2023, 12:29 am

maj. tom wrote:8 billion infections?

The man say 95% of the population at least once. So I just round it off at 8billion

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 6th, 2023, 5:45 am

Mmoney607 wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

Vaccinations averted 3 million additional deaths in the US alone. 20 million additional deaths worldwide were averted in the first year alone.

Had COVID vaccines not been developed and rolled out so quickly, the first year of the pandemic would have seen COVID-19 deaths become twice as high as the historical number one killer, heart disease.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 6th, 2023, 7:37 am

Your lover boy adnj claimed that at least 95% of the world has had COVID at least once and a large chunk of people have had it more than once.

But then again simple sheit has been shown to be a problem for you to grasp in the past. :lol:

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 6th, 2023, 7:38 am

adnj wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:

Vaccinations averted 3 million additional deaths in the US alone. 20 million additional deaths worldwide were averted in the first year alone.

Had COVID vaccines not been developed and rolled out so quickly, the first year of the pandemic would have seen COVID-19 deaths become twice as high as the historical number one killer, heart disease.

Speculation is a hell of a drug ....

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 6th, 2023, 7:46 am

drchaos wrote:

Your lover boy adnj claimed that at least 95% of the world has had COVID at least once and a large chunk of people have had it more than once.

But then again simple sheit has been shown to be a problem for you to grasp in the past.
See what I mean?

Purposefully and consistently referencing sexuality and a predilection toward homosexuality in an attempt to belittle others are typical projections that are key indicators of psychological issues associated with repressed desires.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 6th, 2023, 7:51 am

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

But then again simple sheit has been shown to be a problem for you to grasp in the past.
See what I mean?

Purposefully and consistently referencing sexuality and a predilection toward homosexuality in an attempt to belittle others are typical projections that are key indicators of psychological issues associated with repressed desires.

waaaaaaa

d dan know big word an tingggggg

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 6th, 2023, 9:06 am

ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

See what I mean?

waaaaaaa

Unlikely with his mental capabilities ... He probably went to chatGPT and asked

"this guy on a forum hurt my feelings, please give me two lines with big words so I can insult him back" :lol: :lol: :lol:

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 6th, 2023, 10:31 am

drchaos wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:

See what I mean?

waaaaaaa

Unlikely with his mental capabilities ... He probably went to chatGPT and asked

"this guy on a forum hurt my feelings, please give me two lines with big words so I can insult him back"
Remember, "It's only a big word if you aren't sure how to use it."

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 6th, 2023, 10:45 am

redmanjp wrote:
drchaos wrote:

I eh saying I think I going to die. Just that a casual visit for a test and I came within 6 inches of a covid body. Or perhaps they just tested +ve and died of something else so the 2 men was just following infection prevention protocols.

How yuh feeling, redman?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”