TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Local Covid Anti-Vaxxers vs Studies Spammers

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

So who won the pandemic debate?

Poll ended at August 3rd, 2023, 3:48 pm

Antivaxxers - Ah still alive! babylon cyah kill me!
43%
Covidians - Small pin does chook hard but it save the world.
43%
Me eh care - Allyuh keep arguing nah man, ah wining on dis bumper right here.
14%

Total votes: 14

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVID-19 in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby redmanjp » February 7th, 2023, 1:02 am

Not too bad. Just still had a sore throat but I mix some garlic and salt in water and heat it on the stove and using that as a gargle. It seem to work!

Also still have some congestion which I have a nasal spray for and some coughing.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 7th, 2023, 1:17 am

redmanjp wrote:Not too bad. Just still had a sore throat but I mix some garlic and salt in water and heat it on the stove and using that as a gargle. It seem to work!

Also still have some congestion which I have a nasal spray for and some coughing.

red,

Consume the garlic too eh.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 7th, 2023, 9:05 am

redmanjp wrote:Not too bad. Just still had a sore throat but I mix some garlic and salt in water and heat it on the stove and using that as a gargle. It seem to work!

Shouldn't heat garlic if using it medicinally. You will inactivate alot of the great compounds in it that work on infections and cardiovascular health.

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 7th, 2023, 9:25 am

fax

Listen to the doctor

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 7th, 2023, 11:34 am

drchaos wrote:

Shouldn't heat garlic if using it medicinally. You will inactivate alot of the great compounds in it that work on infections and cardiovascular health.
Trevor, is dat u?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 7th, 2023, 11:35 am

adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
ruffneck_12 wrote:
adnj wrote:
drchaos wrote:
maj. tom wrote:8 billion infections?

Your lover boy adnj claimed that at least 95% of the world has had COVID at least once and a large chunk of people have had it more than once.

But then again simple sheit has been shown to be a problem for you to grasp in the past.
See what I mean?

Purposefully and consistently referencing sexuality and a predilection toward homosexuality in an attempt to belittle others are typical projections that are key indicators of psychological issues associated with repressed desires.

waaaaaaa

d dan know big word an tingggggg

Unlikely with his mental capabilities ... He probably went to chatGPT and asked

"this guy on a forum hurt my feelings, please give me two lines with big words so I can insult him back"
Remember, "It's only a big word if you aren't sure how to use it."
Hiw to pronounce dat...

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 7th, 2023, 12:25 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:
adnj wrote:
alfa wrote:Cow heel souse to bus the cold on the chest if I ever get it. I fully vax with my two doses which they say suppose to save more lives than Jesus so meen even testing if I sick

Vaccinated or not; you've already had COVID and still have HPV.

Take all yuh boosters eh before you lose yuh lil ojt wuk

More than 95% of humans on the planet have been estimated as at-least-once infected with COVID. More than 90% of sexually active people are currently infected with HPV.

Unless you live in an underwater cave and have never had sex, which seem ridiculously probable in your case, my statement is very likely to be true: You have been infected with COVID and currently carry an STD.

So out of 8 billion infections only 6.7 million die. That's .08%

Rate higher in Trinidad tho. >4000 out of 1.4 mil. Which is > .29%

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 7th, 2023, 1:06 pm

sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

Trevor, is dat u?

How yuh mean ... you want some advice on stamina next?

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » February 7th, 2023, 1:08 pm

And the other question we need to ask ourselves....

Is the average Trinidadian fit and healthy?

Just look at any public gathering. How many people have a belly and jangly arms?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 7th, 2023, 3:36 pm

ruffneck_12 wrote:And the other question we need to ask ourselves....

Is the average Trinidadian fit and healthy?

Just look at any public gathering. How many people have a belly and jangly arms?
When you tell the average trini about fitness, you are guaranteed to get told to mind your business.They don't want to hear about eating healthy, exercise,or reducing the amount of cigarettes,vape, alcohol or sugar that they consuming.The typical response is " Doh tell me how to spend my money/time".
See the Starbucks thread for reference.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 7th, 2023, 4:05 pm

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zY4k6wsQoqY ... IECMiOmarE

so, i will be tracked and under vaxed peeps to.

WHO sponsoring this so it can be word wide.

why?
well, all around they world they rolling out the CBDC's so when they find sumbody doing sumting they dont like, they can regulate ther spending, claiming 'covee health threat' and stop the traffic

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 7th, 2023, 6:53 pm

sMASH wrote:https://youtube.com/watch?v=zY4k6wsQoqY&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

why?
well, all around they world they rolling out the CBDC's so when they find sumbody doing sumting they dont like, they can regulate ther spending, claiming 'covee health threat' and stop the traffic

Work on getting very wealthy ... All this control with vax passports, CBDCs and lockdowns is for poor people and middle class.

If you rich these rules don't apply to you. So thats your solution ... get cracking at it asap.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 7th, 2023, 7:26 pm

drchaos wrote:

why?

Work on getting very wealthy ... All this control with vax passports, CBDCs and lockdowns is for poor people and middle class.

If you rich these rules don't apply to you. So thats your solution ... get cracking at it asap.
I don't want to be one of the few exceptions in the system. I want that system to not develop in the first place.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 8th, 2023, 12:56 am

sore throat gone but still testing +ve on a home rapid test today.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » February 8th, 2023, 12:58 am

i am 1 of these (my results came back Monday, a day earlier than expected).

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 8th, 2023, 3:02 am

sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

I don't want to be one of the few exceptions in the system. I want that system to not develop in the first place.

Last time I saw people standing up and fighting the system they were run over by tanks on tiamen square. Best to undermine the system in the background and just play it cool.
T&T is amazing for undermining the system, the authority is too dotish and lazy to enforce anything.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 8th, 2023, 6:01 am

Can u trust the who words?

Who pushing chemicals as safe and effective with direct evidences its not safe.
The only reason y u can say it's better, is cause the othe is worse.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=onNe5VMQAwQ ... IECMiOmarE

Also, 1 in 7000 persons would benefit from the jab. The other persons would be the same with or without the jab.

But, 1 in every 1000 jabs suffers a negative effect.

So, for 70,000 persons jabbed 10 persons would be better off from that amount of people.

But 70 persons would have to suffer.
And the vast majority would fare no better or worse.

Is the risk worth the reward?

And that is just after 2 years of jabbing. Have to wait to see how latent effects might surface.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 8th, 2023, 9:10 am

sMASH wrote:Can u trust the who words?

Also, 1 in 7000 persons would benefit from the jab. The other persons would be the same with or without the jab.

So, for 70,000 persons jabbed 10 persons would be better off from that amount of people.

And that is just after 2 years of jabbing. Have to wait to see how latent effects might surface.

They have already started discrediting Dr. John Campbell.
adnj and his stooges have already posted things here labeling him as a spreader of "misinformation"

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 8th, 2023, 9:36 am

sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

The system already exists! They have been putting nano trackers in coca cola,kfc , Starbucks, doubles,bake and shark and pink icing Kisscakes for at least a decade now.
You are already being watched.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 8th, 2023, 10:43 am

timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

The system already exists! They have been putting nano trackers in coca cola,kfc , Starbucks, doubles,bake and shark and pink icing Kisscakes for at least a decade now.

The system does exist … you just don’t have to be a moron about it.
Snowden already blew the whole surveillance system open.

Now with automation and AI and systems that Cambridge analytica have been using it so freaking easy to turn people into drones.

The system has data points on how you behave think and react. Also if this is known it’s easy to get to to behave think and react.
Big tech also colludes with each other … Covid and the last American election was a good example of this.

The more I look at it … it seems to be pitted on turning people against each other.
The truth always lies in the middle meaning pro and anti, left vs right, science vs religion, are always wrong points of view.
Divide and conquer is the way the elites have always ruled … they now have the means to automate it and do it in a way very subtle way.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 8th, 2023, 10:53 am

drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

The system does exist … you just don’t have to be a moron about it.
Snowden already blew the whole surveillance system open.

Now with automation and AI and systems that Cambridge analytica have been using it so freaking easy to turn people into drones.

The system has data points on how you behave think and react. Also if this is known it’s easy to get to to behave think and react.
Big tech also colludes with each other … Covid and the last American election was a good example of this.

The more I look at it … it seems to be pitted on turning people against each other.
The truth always lies in the middle meaning pro and anti, left vs right, science vs religion, are always wrong points of view.
Divide and conquer is the way the elites have always ruled … they have have the means to automate it and do it in a way kite subtle way.
One thing you say that I agree with wholeheartedly.
Divide and conquer is the way of the elites and we are all falling for it hook,line and sinker.
First it was class division/caste division
Then religious division
Then race division
Then gang division
Then nationality division
Then hetero/homo sexual division
Then HIV positive division
Then job class division
Then music division
Then Pro/against feminist agenda division
Then political division
Then possession of information division
Then COVID division

I missing some.
The only problem is humans at large LOVE division.Easiest way for somebody to feel important.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 8th, 2023, 10:58 am

drchaos wrote:
sMASH wrote:Can u trust the who words?

They have already started discrediting Dr. John Campbell.
adnj and his stooges have already posted things here labeling him as a spreader of "misinformation"
Smearing and discrediting are different things.

Smearing is talking bad whether or not what u using is pertinent to the subject of the smear, djbt even need to be accurate. Just throwing shade with any snd any thing.

Discrediting is saying that they dint know what they taking bout, with some sort of proof, or evidence.

If the proof is legit, np, I'll consider it.
If it's not, then, lulz haters.

Campbell has a lot of experience and wisdom, and valid qualifications.
He doesn't operate at 'the speed of science'.

5 years duwn the road, we will hear bout those that took the mRNA.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 8th, 2023, 10:58 am

timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

A lot of stuff,, that I don't consume.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 8th, 2023, 3:50 pm

sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

Those would have been the easier places to put trackers, instead of a controversial vaccine , don't you think?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 8th, 2023, 6:18 pm

They not tracking the vaccine, they tracking the people who didn't Vax, when they visit health facilities.

Once ur under vaxed, ur on a list.

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 8th, 2023, 6:26 pm

timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

Those would have been the easier places to put trackers, instead of a controversial vaccine , don't you think?

This is a typical derailment of the convo by pro vaxxers. Talking about stupid stuff like trackers … the antivaxxer whacko’s are guilty of the same.

Pit people against people …

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » February 8th, 2023, 7:31 pm

drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

This is a typical derailment of the convo by pro vaxxers. Talking about stupid stuff like trackers … the antivaxxer whacko’s are guilty of the same.

When people want to make outlandish claims about trackers , what else kind of response do you expect.I don't actually believe that there are trackers,but antivaxers seem to think so.They don't like being hit by their own logic.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 9th, 2023, 6:57 am

Here
FB_IMG_1675940185434.jpg

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 9th, 2023, 6:59 am

timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

When people want to make outlandish claims about trackers , what else kind of response do you expect.I don't actually believe that there are trackers,but antivaxers seem to think so.They don't like being hit by their own logic.
It's not a claim.
That was a recorded zoom Meeting in the cdc.

Outlandish, yes.
Claim, no.
That's what the pro Vax covidians are doing.

A RECORDED MEETING. Of the pro vaxers

drchaos
punchin NOS

Postby drchaos » February 9th, 2023, 10:44 am

timelapse wrote:
drchaos wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:
drchaos wrote:

why?

It isn't actually outlandish ... There have been actually discussions from biotech companies over the last decade about using machine readable ink micro dots or micro RFID chips injected with vaccines to make it easier to track vaccinated vs un-vaccinated people and to ensure accurate vaccine data.

Is it likely that they are using this tech yet? ... No, highly unlikely that this is in the current crop of covid vaccines.
But people who are uneducated ... and do not trust the medical system and their governments its not that far fetched to come up with these ideas.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”