TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 54881 cases, 1629 deaths, 4360 active, 48892 recovered in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2710
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 25th, 2021, 9:14 pm

wtf wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Don't say "wow" when you know you're partly responsible for this. Go get your shot now!
No thanks, how on earth I partially responsible for this when I never had covid nor did I ever spread covid do tell
Unless you were tested, you have no idea if you ever had COVID.
I have been tested 4 times and all negative
Who pay for all that..
Health centre bro, employer placed me on quarantine all those times

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1778
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby st7 » September 25th, 2021, 9:30 pm

you were in quarantine 4 times?

wow, can you imagine if that keeps happening -- must be really inconvenient

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2710
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 25th, 2021, 9:42 pm

st7 wrote:you were in quarantine 4 times?

wow, can you imagine if that keeps happening -- must be really inconvenient
With the stats that adnj just gave I wouldn't be surprised if I back on another one before the year is out

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1778
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby st7 » September 25th, 2021, 9:46 pm

if only there was a way to mitigate that

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2710
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 25th, 2021, 9:47 pm

st7 wrote:if only there was a way to mitigate that
Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 25th, 2021, 10:08 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:if only there was a way to mitigate that
Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus



Wait what? The vaxxed too? Well blow me down. I thought they were superheroes

User avatar
MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 9089
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby MaxPower » September 25th, 2021, 10:25 pm

st7 wrote:
so we should definitely keep the unvaxxed away so businesses can run and make money, the economy can try to regain some momentum, and hopefully another spike spawned by mostly non-vaxxed doh jack we ass up and we enter another lockdown.


Yeh bro, keep them away.

Look at them with scorn.

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1778
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby st7 » September 25th, 2021, 10:44 pm

eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:if only there was a way to mitigate that
Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus



Wait what? The vaxxed too? Well blow me down. I thought they were superheroes


i wasnt aware of such a thing. oh wow. but wait, what are the chances of the a vaxxed person getting covid pre-delta?

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 25th, 2021, 11:32 pm

st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:if only there was a way to mitigate that
Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus



Wait what? The vaxxed too? Well blow me down. I thought they were superheroes


i wasnt aware of such a thing. oh wow. but wait, what are the chances of the a vaxxed person getting covid pre-delta?


Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11563
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby redmanjp » September 26th, 2021, 1:22 am

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:you were in quarantine 4 times?

wow, can you imagine if that keeps happening -- must be really inconvenient
With the stats that adnj just gave I wouldn't be surprised if I back on another one before the year is out


Yeah these covid parties can actually give you covid

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 26th, 2021, 7:15 am

eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:if only there was a way to mitigate that
Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus



Wait what? The vaxxed too? Well blow me down. I thought they were superheroes


i wasnt aware of such a thing. oh wow. but wait, what are the chances of the a vaxxed person getting covid pre-delta?


Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.
Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16879
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby pugboy » September 26th, 2021, 7:57 am

nah 97% survival rate
so it won’t happen to me and even if i do
i won’t get lingering lung weakness

#sarcasm

User avatar
teems1
punchin NOS
Posts: 2973
Joined: March 15th, 2007, 4:44 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby teems1 » September 26th, 2021, 8:16 am

pugboy wrote:nah 97% survival rate
so it won’t happen to me and even if i do
i won’t get lingering lung weakness

#sarcasm
Possible permanent loss of smell and taste.

You only have 5 senses, and covid has a chance of permanently messing up 2 of them.

That should ne enough to make everyone drop what they're doing and go get the jab.

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 26th, 2021, 8:38 am

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:if only there was a way to mitigate that
Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus



Wait what? The vaxxed too? Well blow me down. I thought they were superheroes


i wasnt aware of such a thing. oh wow. but wait, what are the chances of the a vaxxed person getting covid pre-delta?


Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.
Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 26th, 2021, 8:40 am

eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:if only there was a way to mitigate that
Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus



Wait what? The vaxxed too? Well blow me down. I thought they were superheroes


i wasnt aware of such a thing. oh wow. but wait, what are the chances of the a vaxxed person getting covid pre-delta?


Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.
Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2710
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 26th, 2021, 8:43 am

pugboy wrote:nah 97% survival rate
so it won’t happen to me and even if i do
i won’t get lingering lung weakness

#sarcasm
Question, do you smoke, ever smoked in your life if the answer is yes you don't need to be concerned about your lungs. Smoking still does much more damage than long covid could possibly do.

User avatar
widdyphuck
Riding on 17's
Posts: 1576
Joined: July 23rd, 2017, 2:24 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby widdyphuck » September 26th, 2021, 9:06 am

hover11 wrote:
pugboy wrote:nah 97% survival rate
so it won’t happen to me and even if i do
i won’t get lingering lung weakness

#sarcasm
Question, do you smoke, ever smoked in your life if the answer is yes you don't need to be concerned about your lungs. Smoking still does much more damage than long covid could possibly do.
Where do you work bro?
Your employer seems rather generous.

matr1x
punchin NOS
Posts: 4852
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:46 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby matr1x » September 26th, 2021, 9:09 am

teems1 wrote:
pugboy wrote:nah 97% survival rate
so it won’t happen to me and even if i do
i won’t get lingering lung weakness

#sarcasm
Possible permanent loss of smell and taste.

You only have 5 senses, and covid has a chance of permanently messing up 2 of them.

That should ne enough to make everyone drop what they're doing and go get the jab.



The sense of taste and smell are linked. Lose one and you can lose the other. If you lose taste you can still smell. Lose smell, and you lose taste.


The more you know

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 26th, 2021, 9:12 am

eitech wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:if only there was a way to mitigate that
Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus



Wait what? The vaxxed too? Well blow me down. I thought they were superheroes


i wasnt aware of such a thing. oh wow. but wait, what are the chances of the a vaxxed person getting covid pre-delta?


Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.
Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.

You keep pushing a narrative that reduces to the False Dilemma Fallacy. You are stating that since risk mitigation is not 100%, then no mitigation is worth the effort. It seems to make sense to you but that is the exact opposite of successful strategic planning.
Last edited by adnj on September 26th, 2021, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 26th, 2021, 9:15 am

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:Policy demands that vaccinated and unvaccinated are quarantine as they are aware both can spread the virus



Wait what? The vaxxed too? Well blow me down. I thought they were superheroes


i wasnt aware of such a thing. oh wow. but wait, what are the chances of the a vaxxed person getting covid pre-delta?


Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.
Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 26th, 2021, 9:23 am

eitech wrote:
Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What's on the label? What do you get when you visit the hospital? At the clinic? What's WASA adding to the water? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big pair of panties?
Last edited by adnj on September 26th, 2021, 9:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2710
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 26th, 2021, 9:25 am

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
st7 wrote:
i wasnt aware of such a thing. oh wow. but wait, what are the chances of the a vaxxed person getting covid pre-delta?


Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.
Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?
So we just putting anything in our bodies because we accustom to not caring, that logic seems flawed

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 26th, 2021, 9:26 am

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?


Haha stray away stray away.

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 26th, 2021, 9:30 am

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.
Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?
So we just putting anything in our bodies because we accustom to not caring, that logic seems flawed
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?


Haha stray away stray away.


What do you think? That all of these companies, in all of these countries, along with all of these labs, are trying to kill you? I've posted this before:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.

There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

Lipids – The following lipids are in the new COVID vaccine. Their main role is to protect the mRNA and provide somewhat of a “greasy” exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside the cells.

((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis

(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3- phosphocholine

cholesterol

Salts – The following salts are included in the Pfizer vaccine and help balance the acidity in your body.

potassium chloride

monobasic potassium phosphate

sodium chloride

dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate

Sugar – Basic table sugar, also known as sucrose, can also be found in the new COVID vaccine. This ingredient helps the molecules maintain their shape during freezing.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.or ... -vaccines/

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 26th, 2021, 9:32 am

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Pre delta fantasies are not going to help you now but dont worry popo, I understand your concern. Fauci will make sure you get something for delta in the …how much Israel reach? by the 6th shot maybe and by then you all would have produced a new strain.
Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?
So we just putting anything in our bodies because we accustom to not caring, that logic seems flawed



Dont study them pusvaxxed, is a front they putting up. Who doesn’t read ingredient labels, medication labels or criticize where you buy food from? Oh i forgot you are not a doctor, food manufacturer or cook so you trust the manufacturers of these items not to put anything suspect into tour body.

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 26th, 2021, 9:34 am

eitech wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?
So we just putting anything in our bodies because we accustom to not caring, that logic seems flawed



Dont study them pusvaxxed, is a front they putting up. Who doesn’t read ingredient labels, medication labels or criticize where you buy food from? Oh i forgot you are not a doctor, food manufacturer or cook so you trust the manufacturers of these items not to put anything suspect into tour body.
Don't trust them. Then what happens? I don't believe it will have much of an effect on most people. But for some, it may.

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 26th, 2021, 9:34 am

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:Here are the facts for the Delta variant with no booster shots:

Image


Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?
So we just putting anything in our bodies because we accustom to not caring, that logic seems flawed
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?


Haha stray away stray away.


What do you think? That all of these companies, in all of these countries, along with all of these labs, are trying to kill you? I've posted this before:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.

There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

Lipids – The following lipids are in the new COVID vaccine. Their main role is to protect the mRNA and provide somewhat of a “greasy” exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside the cells.

((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis

(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3- phosphocholine

cholesterol

Salts – The following salts are included in the Pfizer vaccine and help balance the acidity in your body.

potassium chloride

monobasic potassium phosphate

sodium chloride

dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate

Sugar – Basic table sugar, also known as sucrose, can also be found in the new COVID vaccine. This ingredient helps the molecules maintain their shape during freezing.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.or ... -vaccines/


Pusvaxxed stop being so naive. These ppl wont tell you if they put a harmful ingredient into something that is part of the manufacturing process. Geez

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 26th, 2021, 9:36 am

eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
eitech wrote:
Lol pusvaxxed person you stating those facts. You can get infected and you can get sick. I want you to state that you cannot die from delta


Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?
So we just putting anything in our bodies because we accustom to not caring, that logic seems flawed
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?


Haha stray away stray away.


What do you think? That all of these companies, in all of these countries, along with all of these labs, are trying to kill you? I've posted this before:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.

There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

Lipids – The following lipids are in the new COVID vaccine. Their main role is to protect the mRNA and provide somewhat of a “greasy” exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside the cells.

((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis

(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3- phosphocholine

cholesterol

Salts – The following salts are included in the Pfizer vaccine and help balance the acidity in your body.

potassium chloride

monobasic potassium phosphate

sodium chloride

dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate

Sugar – Basic table sugar, also known as sucrose, can also be found in the new COVID vaccine. This ingredient helps the molecules maintain their shape during freezing.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.or ... -vaccines/


Pusvaxxed stop being so naive. These ppl wont tell you if they put a harmful ingredient into something that is part of the manufacturing process. Geez
That's conjecture -- and personal opinion. Nothing else.

Waiting on you to actually produce something -- anything -- to backup what you say.

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 26th, 2021, 9:38 am

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?
So we just putting anything in our bodies because we accustom to not caring, that logic seems flawed
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?


Haha stray away stray away.


What do you think? That all of these companies, in all of these countries, along with all of these labs, are trying to kill you? I've posted this before:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.

There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

Lipids – The following lipids are in the new COVID vaccine. Their main role is to protect the mRNA and provide somewhat of a “greasy” exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside the cells.

((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis

(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3- phosphocholine

cholesterol

Salts – The following salts are included in the Pfizer vaccine and help balance the acidity in your body.

potassium chloride

monobasic potassium phosphate

sodium chloride

dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate

Sugar – Basic table sugar, also known as sucrose, can also be found in the new COVID vaccine. This ingredient helps the molecules maintain their shape during freezing.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.or ... -vaccines/


Pusvaxxed stop being so naive. These ppl wont tell you if they put a harmful ingredient into something that is part of the manufacturing process. Geez
That's conjecture -- and personal opinion. Nothing else.


Haha. Ok pusvaxxed.

User avatar
eitech
punchin NOS
Posts: 3140
Joined: November 11th, 2006, 10:03 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby eitech » September 26th, 2021, 9:46 am

adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Look never mind I screenshot the info from
Cdc website for you

IMG_0069.JPG


You can still dead.
Exactly. Anyone can die of COVID.

Unvaxxed people will be 91%+ of the dead.


Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?
So we just putting anything in our bodies because we accustom to not caring, that logic seems flawed
eitech wrote:
adnj wrote:
eitech wrote:
Lets state the numbers na. 163 million pusvaxxed plus you don’t know what they inject you with
What do you get injected with? What do you get when you visit the hospital? What's in that soup you bought for lunch? Rat feces? Insects? A big air of panties?


Haha stray away stray away.


What do you think? That all of these companies, in all of these countries, along with all of these labs, are trying to kill you? I've posted this before:

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is made of the following ingredients:

mRNA – Also known as messenger ribonucleic acid, mRNA is the only active ingredient in the vaccine. The mRNA molecules contain the genetic material that provide instructions for our body on how to make a viral protein that triggers an immune response within our bodies. The immune response is what causes our bodies to make the antibodies needed to protect us from getting infected if exposed to the coronavirus.

There are rumors that mRNA vaccines will alter our DNA because the RNA molecule can convert information stored in DNA into proteins. That’s simply, not true. It’s critical to note that the mRNA vaccines never enter the nucleus of the cell, where our DNA is stored. After injection, the mRNA from the vaccine is released into the cytoplasm of the cells. Once the viral protein is made and on the surface of the cell, mRNA is broken down and the body permanently gets rid of it, therefore making it impossible to change our DNA.

Lipids – The following lipids are in the new COVID vaccine. Their main role is to protect the mRNA and provide somewhat of a “greasy” exterior that helps the mRNA slide inside the cells.

((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis

(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide

1,2-Distearoyl-snglycero-3- phosphocholine

cholesterol

Salts – The following salts are included in the Pfizer vaccine and help balance the acidity in your body.

potassium chloride

monobasic potassium phosphate

sodium chloride

dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate

Sugar – Basic table sugar, also known as sucrose, can also be found in the new COVID vaccine. This ingredient helps the molecules maintain their shape during freezing.

https://www.hackensackmeridianhealth.or ... -vaccines/


Pusvaxxed stop being so naive. These ppl wont tell you if they put a harmful ingredient into something that is part of the manufacturing process. Geez
That's conjecture -- and personal opinion. Nothing else.

Waiting on you to actually produce something -- anything -- to backup what you say.


Na. You will jus stray AGAIN. That that was smooth i will admit like an ats bumpless transfer. Lol

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dohplaydat, Google [Bot], kavaninho, redmanjp and 97 guests