TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 54881 cases, 1629 deaths, 4360 active, 48892 recovered in T&T

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6540
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: In the Land of Stupidity & Corruption

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby The_Honourable » September 20th, 2021, 4:34 pm

ok... Dman7 and Hover using Pioneer profile pic... so random but carry on :lol:

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11562
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby redmanjp » September 20th, 2021, 4:36 pm

MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:Any delta spread came in tru vaccinated travelers. Cause they don't quarantine.


Correct.

Trinis brought the Delta in.


how we know for sure its vaxxed passengers who had a negative PCR? as opposed to unvaxxed illegals who took no PCR tests to come in?

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2708
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 20th, 2021, 4:37 pm

It's like he still with us in a sense
The_Honourable wrote:ok... Dman7 and Hover using Pioneer profile pic... so random but carry on

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2708
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 20th, 2021, 4:37 pm

What about the vaxxed passengers who had it and simply went their family homes and mingled no quarantine mandated ....unvaxxed must quarantine
redmanjp wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
sMASH wrote:Any delta spread came in tru vaccinated travelers. Cause they don't quarantine.


Correct.

Trinis brought the Delta in.


how we know for sure its vaxxed passengers who had a negative PCR? as opposed to unvaxxed illegals who took no PCR tests to come in?

User avatar
Dohplaydat
punchin NOS
Posts: 3651
Joined: December 17th, 2019, 8:31 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby Dohplaydat » September 20th, 2021, 4:38 pm

redmanjp wrote:could MOH really do projections of cases like they did in march when now there are 2 variants present- 1 dominant and basically steady with R0 of 1, and one at low levels but rapidly increasing with R0 of perhaps 3 or 4 when u dont know how much because they are only doing random sequencing?


Yes they can but just do you all know delta isn't that much more infectious compared to the P1/gamma variant.

It isn't a R0 of 1 vs 3 or 4. It's more like an R0 of 2.8 vs one of 3 to 4.

The R0 of P1/gamma in Trinidad is only close to 1 because of the restrictions.

However small changes in Rnaught can and probably will have a big effect. As anything that's over 1 grows rapidly.

User avatar
DMan7
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 989
Joined: February 2nd, 2021, 5:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby DMan7 » September 20th, 2021, 4:41 pm

The_Honourable wrote:ok... Dman7 and Hover using Pioneer profile pic... so random but carry on :lol:


My one has a twist. :lol:

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2708
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 20th, 2021, 4:42 pm

Follow everything i do eh, don't miss a mark , if I take man remember to follow suit cuz u is my shadow
DMan7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:ok... Dman7 and Hover using Pioneer profile pic... so random but carry on


My one has a twist.

User avatar
DMan7
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 989
Joined: February 2nd, 2021, 5:17 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby DMan7 » September 20th, 2021, 4:44 pm

hover11 wrote:Follow everything i do eh, don't miss a mark , if I take man remember to follow suit cuz u is my shadow
DMan7 wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:ok... Dman7 and Hover using Pioneer profile pic... so random but carry on


My one has a twist.


:shock: Like you already start if you use that as your only example.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11562
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby redmanjp » September 20th, 2021, 4:46 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
redmanjp wrote:could MOH really do projections of cases like they did in march when now there are 2 variants present- 1 dominant and basically steady with R0 of 1, and one at low levels but rapidly increasing with R0 of perhaps 3 or 4 when u dont know how much because they are only doing random sequencing?


Yes they can but just do you all know delta isn't that much more infectious compared to the P1/gamma variant.

It isn't a R0 of 1 vs 3 or 4. It's more like an R0 of 2.8 vs one of 3 to 4.

The R0 of P1/gamma in Trinidad is only close to 1 because of the restrictions.

However small changes in Rnaught can and probably will have a big effect. As anything that's over 1 grows rapidly.


yeah i meant the effective R0. hopefully the restrictions as well as the 30% vax rate should suppress delta a little. if 1 in every 3 ppl vaxxed that brings a R0 of e.g. 3 down to 2 (or 2.2 as vaxxed are 1/5 likely to get infected). we can this time have an unvaxxed lockdown of non essential retail instead of total closure- i.e. make them a safe zone where only vaxxed customers can enter until the wave dies down.
Last edited by redmanjp on September 20th, 2021, 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2708
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 20th, 2021, 4:47 pm

No such thing as an unvaxxed lockdown, is either you lockdown or you open, there is no hybrid lockdown
redmanjp wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
redmanjp wrote:could MOH really do projections of cases like they did in march when now there are 2 variants present- 1 dominant and basically steady with R0 of 1, and one at low levels but rapidly increasing with R0 of perhaps 3 or 4 when u dont know how much because they are only doing random sequencing?


Yes they can but just do you all know delta isn't that much more infectious compared to the P1/gamma variant.

It isn't a R0 of 1 vs 3 or 4. It's more like an R0 of 2.8 vs one of 3 to 4.

The R0 of P1/gamma in Trinidad is only close to 1 because of the restrictions.

However small changes in Rnaught can and probably will have a big effect. As anything that's over 1 grows rapidly.


yeah i meant the effective R0. hopefully the restrictions as well as the 30% vax rate should suppress delta a little. if 1 in every 3 ppl vaxxed that brings a R0 of e.g. 3 down to 2. we can this time have an unvaxxed lockdown of non essential retail instead of total closure- i.e. make them a safe zone until the wave dies down.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2708
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 20th, 2021, 4:48 pm

Hmmm
FB_IMG_1632170889939.jpg

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11562
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby redmanjp » September 20th, 2021, 4:54 pm

hover11 wrote:No such thing as an unvaxxed lockdown, is either you lockdown or you open, there is no hybrid lockdown


you would think so. but i sure a couple months ago u would have been saying businesses can't refuse entry based on vaxxed status- then Govt suggested the idea of safe zones for vaxxed alone for some places. if delta causes a problem for hospital capacity Govt would have to act- but a 3rd lockdown would have devastating economic consequences, so a safe zone might be the best thing. why would u care u wont be able to enter either way.

User avatar
hover11
punchin NOS
Posts: 2708
Joined: July 10th, 2016, 4:15 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby hover11 » September 20th, 2021, 4:59 pm

Not that I care but if with your hybrid lockdown theory there is still spread what then, there are still rampant deaths because to have a total hybrid lockdown means unvaxxed staff will have to be suspended from work ,on what grounds, that's a good portion of the public and private sector you speak of. In this fantasy lockdown you speak of is it that unvaxxed will not be allowed to walk the streets nazi style dictatorship just asking
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:No such thing as an unvaxxed lockdown, is either you lockdown or you open, there is no hybrid lockdown


you would think so. but i sure a couple months ago u would have been saying businesses can't refuse entry based on vaxxed status- then Govt suggested the idea of safe zones for vaxxed alone for some places. if delta causes a problem for hospital capacity Govt would have to act- but a 3rd lockdown would have devastating economic consequences, so a safe zone might be the best thing. why would u care u wont be able to enter either way.

User avatar
timelapse
punchin NOS
Posts: 3567
Joined: June 20th, 2012, 7:13 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby timelapse » September 20th, 2021, 5:01 pm

hover11 wrote:Not that I care but if with your hybrid lockdown theory there is still spread what then, there are still rampant deaths because to have a total hybrid lockdown means unvaxxed staff will have to be suspended from work ,on what grounds, that's a good portion of the public service you speak of. In this fantasy lockdown you speak of is it that unvaxxed will not be allowed to walk the streets nazi style dictatorship just asking
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:No such thing as an unvaxxed lockdown, is either you lockdown or you open, there is no hybrid lockdown


you would think so. but i sure a couple months ago u would have been saying businesses can't refuse entry based on vaxxed status- then Govt suggested the idea of safe zones for vaxxed alone for some places. if delta causes a problem for hospital capacity Govt would have to act- but a 3rd lockdown would have devastating economic consequences, so a safe zone might be the best thing. why would u care u wont be able to enter either way.
Don't mean to Linkin Park, but is that a Hybrid Theory?

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1778
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby st7 » September 20th, 2021, 5:02 pm

oh my god.

can you present one possible solution we can discuss????? karen only making excuses.

karen is the reason why trinidad would remain backward

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1778
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby st7 » September 20th, 2021, 5:03 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:Not that I care but if with your hybrid lockdown theory there is still spread what then, there are still rampant deaths because to have a total hybrid lockdown means unvaxxed staff will have to be suspended from work ,on what grounds, that's a good portion of the public service you speak of. In this fantasy lockdown you speak of is it that unvaxxed will not be allowed to walk the streets nazi style dictatorship just asking
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:No such thing as an unvaxxed lockdown, is either you lockdown or you open, there is no hybrid lockdown


you would think so. but i sure a couple months ago u would have been saying businesses can't refuse entry based on vaxxed status- then Govt suggested the idea of safe zones for vaxxed alone for some places. if delta causes a problem for hospital capacity Govt would have to act- but a 3rd lockdown would have devastating economic consequences, so a safe zone might be the best thing. why would u care u wont be able to enter either way.
Don't mean to Linkin Park, but is that a Hybrid Theory?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 20th, 2021, 5:12 pm

redmanjp wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
redmanjp wrote:could MOH really do projections of cases like they did in march when now there are 2 variants present- 1 dominant and basically steady with R0 of 1, and one at low levels but rapidly increasing with R0 of perhaps 3 or 4 when u dont know how much because they are only doing random sequencing?


Yes they can but just do you all know delta isn't that much more infectious compared to the P1/gamma variant.

It isn't a R0 of 1 vs 3 or 4. It's more like an R0 of 2.8 vs one of 3 to 4.

The R0 of P1/gamma in Trinidad is only close to 1 because of the restrictions.

However small changes in Rnaught can and probably will have a big effect. As anything that's over 1 grows rapidly.


yeah i meant the effective R0. hopefully the restrictions as well as the 30% vax rate should suppress delta a little. if 1 in every 3 ppl vaxxed that brings a R0 of e.g. 3 down to 2 (or 2.2 as vaxxed are 1/5 likely to get infected). we can this time have an unvaxxed lockdown of non essential retail instead of total closure- i.e. make them a safe zone where only vaxxed customers can enter until the wave dies down.
Image

pugboy
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 16879
Joined: September 6th, 2003, 6:18 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby pugboy » September 20th, 2021, 5:29 pm

u guys still taking troll bait?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11562
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby redmanjp » September 20th, 2021, 6:19 pm

hover11 wrote:Not that I care but if with your hybrid lockdown theory there is still spread what then, there are still rampant deaths because to have a total hybrid lockdown means unvaxxed staff will have to be suspended from work ,on what grounds, that's a good portion of the public and private sector you speak of. In this fantasy lockdown you speak of is it that unvaxxed will not be allowed to walk the streets nazi style dictatorship just asking
redmanjp wrote:
hover11 wrote:No such thing as an unvaxxed lockdown, is either you lockdown or you open, there is no hybrid lockdown


you would think so. but i sure a couple months ago u would have been saying businesses can't refuse entry based on vaxxed status- then Govt suggested the idea of safe zones for vaxxed alone for some places. if delta causes a problem for hospital capacity Govt would have to act- but a 3rd lockdown would have devastating economic consequences, so a safe zone might be the best thing. why would u care u wont be able to enter either way.


yes they can up to 9pm, just like anyone could during the last 2 lockdowns, just couldn't go into places which were closed previously

if the PM acts now, rather than waiting 2 and 3 weeks for things to get out of control it could work, but if not then he will have to end up doing a full lockdown.

bottom line - the R0 will be reduced if even an unvaxxed worker comes into contact with only vaxxed customers. the only issue will be other unvaxxed workers so perhaps have them rotate days just like the public service is doing now.

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12896
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby Dizzy28 » September 20th, 2021, 6:45 pm

What was the population in the time of Spanish Flu?
hover11 wrote:Hmmm
FB_IMG_1632170889939.jpg

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 20th, 2021, 7:41 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:What was the population in the time of Spanish Flu?
hover11 wrote:Hmmm
FB_IMG_1632170889939.jpg
The population was 30% of today's USA population.

The mortality was calculated as approximately 21.5 mn deaths worldwide in the 1920's. That number was revised to 50 mn using excess deaths. Approximately 670,000 of those excess deaths were in the USA.

The current COVID related deaths in the USA is at 670,000. The excess deaths are above 1.04mn -- 50% more than what is reported. Ultimately, COVID-19 will likely prove to have similar effects of fatality on the US population as the 1918 H1N1 pandemic.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resour ... istory.htm

https://www.jstor.org/stable/44446153

https://covid19.healthdata.org/united-s ... &tab=trend

Mmoney607
3NE2NR is my LIFE
Posts: 738
Joined: April 1st, 2021, 9:21 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby Mmoney607 » September 20th, 2021, 11:50 pm

So these stupid Mc pnm doctors ain't learn nothing from the Brazil variant. It's the same blasted thing again.

User avatar
st7
Riding on 18's
Posts: 1778
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 1:13 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby st7 » September 21st, 2021, 12:13 am

what do you expect from doctors who want to keep you sick and pushing big Maska and big Sanitiza propaganda

adnj
punchin NOS
Posts: 4991
Joined: February 24th, 2014, 2:55 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby adnj » September 21st, 2021, 7:52 am

Image

User avatar
sMASH
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 17595
Joined: January 11th, 2005, 4:30 am

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby sMASH » September 21st, 2021, 4:18 pm

Bring ting.
When the covid safe zones roll out, ur gonna be getting spread from the Vaxed.

Can't blame no one else.


On another note, a few people close by me are in isolation... They all are vaxed, some working in popular large household furniture and appliances stores

User avatar
Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin
Posts: 24289
Joined: March 24th, 2003, 10:27 am
Location: T&T
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » September 21st, 2021, 6:36 pm

Screenshot 2021-09-21 at 6.34.52 PM.jpg

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

we've just been bobbing around the same numbers of cases and deaths for the past month, but there is a notable decline in the number of vaccines given daily

User avatar
The_Honourable
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA
Posts: 6540
Joined: June 14th, 2009, 3:45 pm
Location: In the Land of Stupidity & Corruption

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby The_Honourable » September 21st, 2021, 8:26 pm

197/4

Image

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 11562
Joined: September 22nd, 2009, 11:01 pm
Contact:

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 47925 cases, 1397 deaths, 3932 active, 42596 recovered in T&T

Postby redmanjp » September 21st, 2021, 9:21 pm

sMASH wrote:Bring ting.
When the covid safe zones roll out, ur gonna be getting spread from the Vaxed.

Can't blame no one else.


On another note, a few people close by me are in isolation... They all are vaxed, some working in popular large household furniture and appliances stores


Are they simply contacts of cases or covid+ themselves?

User avatar
Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12896
Joined: February 8th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: People's Republic of Bananas

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby Dizzy28 » September 22nd, 2021, 5:00 pm

242338129_4805157612847342_7077282813817963968_n.jpg

User avatar
aaron17
punchin NOS
Posts: 3737
Joined: June 13th, 2006, 7:54 pm

Re: Coronavirus - COVID-19 - 48826 cases, 1426 deaths, 4003 active, 43397 recovered in T&T

Postby aaron17 » September 22nd, 2021, 5:17 pm

Any predictions of delta surge by cmo etc yet?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bamfo_dennis, Dizzy28, redmanjp, sbocus and 98 guests