Express article: The education of children of African origin

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: Express article: The education of children of African origin

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 10:54 am

zoom rader wrote:One thing for sure Habit7 is exposed as a racist

He thought saying Theodore was a racist a day after endlessly trying to defend him would have fooled us.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2021, 10:58 am

Wraith King wrote:

He thought saying Theodore was a racist a day after endlessly trying to defend him would have fooled us.
Theodore is a red government agent to which Habit7 defended by blaming UNC. As if UNC wrote the mis leading article.

Habit7 tried to shift the goal post, but he got caught out

Rowlee like to cuss but he's yet to shut up Theodore.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » June 8th, 2021, 11:04 am

What Theodore has consistently lacked in his articles are data points. For example and I could be wrong he has never given data on the choices made before SEA by parents/students as to the preferred choices.
Do Presbyterian schools have more Indians because they are put as first choice schools by more Indians? How much Afro Trinidadians put Presbyterian, Islamic or Hindu schools as their 1st or 2nd choice?

Did he look at the demographics breakdown of the catchment of any school?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 11:05 am

zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Theodore is a red government agent to which Habit7 defended by blaming UNC. As if UNC wrote the mis leading article.

It seems the Black Agenda is to keep Africans believing they're the victims so the few that obtained any position in life, by hook or by crook, can benefit from the ones believing their false narrative while feeling better about themselves because they "made it" while others struggling.

Keith doesn't like Africans except for their votes. You can tell he loathes himself by the manner he speaks to his supporters. It is probably difficult for him to switch from being crude and rowdy to his supporters to being submissive to his handlers.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 8th, 2021, 12:10 pm

Topics like this make for an excellent show and tell

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 12:23 pm

eliteauto wrote:Topics like this make for an excellent show and tell

That's a very in depth, insightful, intelligent contribution. :roll:

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » June 8th, 2021, 12:31 pm

Wraith King wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

It seems the Black Agenda is to keep Africans believing they're the victims so the few that obtained any position in life, by hook or by crook, can benefit from the ones believing their false narrative while feeling better about themselves because they "made it" while others struggling.

Keith doesn't like Africans except for their votes. You can tell he loathes himself by the manner he speaks to his supporters. It is probably difficult for him to switch from being crude and rowdy to his supporters to being submissive to his handlers.

This is why the racial divide between indos and afros is being pushed so heavily. Keep the serfs fighting so the lords arent turned against. Start from 22 seconds in.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 12:38 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

This is why the racial divide between indos and afros is being pushed so heavily. Keep the serfs fighting so the lords arent turned against. Start from 22 seconds in.

The voting population worships politicians and dislike the Syrians. The Syrians owns the politicians. It's a catch 22 situation.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2021, 12:57 pm

Wraith King wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

The voting population worships politicians and dislike the Syrians. The Syrians owns the politicians. It's a catch 22 situation.
Malcom X explained it fully

https://youtu.be/jf7rsCAfQCo

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2021, 12:59 pm

ProtonPowder wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Every now and then the red government has to inject a lil race to keep its supporters from straying.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2021, 1:02 pm

Wraith King wrote:

Doh study elite he made sure to pull strings for prestigious schools. He's had his 20% discount taken care off.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 8th, 2021, 1:28 pm

Wraith King wrote:

I know you are new to tuner so you may not be familiar with me, but let me inform you: My contributions are not expected or considered to be with depth, insight, or intelligence, so when you see them pay them no mind they come from a PNM tuner. And you know what the PNM mind is (un)capable of

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 1:55 pm

eliteauto wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

I know you are new to tuner so you may not be familiar with me, but let me inform you: My contributions are not expected or considered to be with depth, insight, or intelligence, so when you see them pay them no mind they come from a PNM tuner. And you know what the PNM mind is (un)capable of

I know you may are unfamiliar with me so let me inform you I will pay mind to and comment on what I please. Your disclaimer and reason for such is noted.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » June 8th, 2021, 1:58 pm

Some of you all in here have some deep insecurity about your race and value in this world. May need some serious mental health intervention at this time. I can only imagine what some of you all even look like in real life. Probably societal rejects.

Work on yourselves continuously.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » June 8th, 2021, 2:03 pm

Wraith King wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

I know you may are unfamiliar with me so let me inform you I will pay mind to and comment on what I please. Your disclaimer and reason for such is noted.

Ahhh context and content are your bane as well. Noted

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » June 8th, 2021, 2:15 pm

Redress10 wrote:Some of you all in here have some deep insecurity about your race and value in this world. May need some serious mental health intervention at this time. I can only imagine what some of you all even look like in real life. Probably societal rejects.

My arse black and I call Rowlee a spade. It's just Rowlee full of 5hit to which you believe

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 2:25 pm

eliteauto wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
eliteauto wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Ahhh context and content are your bane as well. Noted

Ahhh so you understand that content and context is your bane by your admission of "as well" but I would like to remind you to speak for yourself. At least you are self aware of your shortcomings but don't project them on others.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » June 8th, 2021, 2:28 pm

Redress10 wrote:Some of you all in here have some deep insecurity about your race and value in this world. May need some serious mental health intervention at this time. I can only imagine what some of you all even look like in real life. Probably societal rejects.

Continue to work on yourself because you imagining what persons looking like and imagining them as societal rejects is definitely not a healthy place to be mentally.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

African History Thread

Postby Mmoney607 » December 3rd, 2022, 6:39 pm

Fi7i5KrXgAEuxGc.jpeg

Where Zoom Rader to explain this?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: African History Thread

Postby Rovin » December 3rd, 2022, 6:50 pm

what do u need him to explain ? .... :|

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » December 3rd, 2022, 6:52 pm

I wish to congratulate the beautiful nubian queens of Naparima Girls High School for defending their title yet again.
As well, the ebony visions and 2 kangs of the runners up must be congratulated. Our people are more than basketball dreams and track and field schols.

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » December 3rd, 2022, 7:41 pm

Garvey something something tree without roots

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » December 3rd, 2022, 9:21 pm

Dearth of Afros, but Miss Republic looking bess :lol:

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » December 3rd, 2022, 9:46 pm

p. big gender disparity too there

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » December 3rd, 2022, 10:00 pm

y boys so duncy head

ruffneck_12
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby ruffneck_12 » December 5th, 2022, 11:22 am

paid_influencer wrote:y boys so duncy head

Dais another issue to tackle.

Boys generally don't learn like girls. They need more visual and physical stimuli.

And guess what, the education system usually doesn't provide that.

So girls will always excel because they rather siddong and beat book, than to be outside kicking a bottle across the yard with the homies.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » January 23rd, 2023, 7:46 am

ProtonPowder wrote:I forget which thread it was, probably one of the SEA results threads from last year. Prestige school mindset is a completely different beast. It have plenty of these young students who kicking ball, beating pan, going party and then winning scholarships after CAPE results come out.

It all comes down to IQ. If you brilliant you could do anything and still pass and these prestige schools have the most brilliant minds placed there. Easy wuk to be a teacher in one of those schools

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 23rd, 2023, 8:24 am

alfa wrote:
ProtonPowder wrote:I forget which thread it was, probably one of the SEA results threads from last year. Prestige school mindset is a completely different beast. It have plenty of these young students who kicking ball, beating pan, going party and then winning scholarships after CAPE results come out.

It all comes down to IQ. If you brilliant you could do anything and still pass and these prestige schools have the most brilliant minds placed there. Easy wuk to be a teacher in one of those schools
Not just an above average IQ, but a strong work ethic instilled by a supportive home and guided by motivated teachers.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » February 3rd, 2023, 11:23 pm

I want to congratulate wasa for the diversity seen in this trainee cohort, that's how it's supposed to be

Screenshot_20230203_232130.jpg

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » February 3rd, 2023, 11:27 pm

Dangerous idea from the UWI principal

THE EDITOR: At her inaugural address on January 22, UWI St Augustine Prof Rose-Marie Belle Antoine declared that “admissions can no longer be based purely on CAPE results.”

This is a dangerous precedent that should be resisted by parents, students and policymakers. It appears that Antoine is attempting to import affirmative ideas from the US that have already begun to undermine competence in the sciences and even medical practice in that country.

Does anyone really want a B-student cutting into them in an operating theatre or trying to get back their money from a fraudster in court?

The fact is, top-level performance in academics generally predicts competence in a person’s chosen profession. Adding other criteria, such as social activism, does not increase professionalism and, indeed, when such activism is politically driven, may well reflect less adherence to professional standards and ethics.

If these alternative standards are introduced, UWI graduates will also be considered less competent than people who earned their degrees from accredited foreign universities. This will be because nobody will know who got into UWI because of their top grades and who from the victimhood criteria that Antoine favours.

Instead, when hiring people out of, say, UWI’s Law Faculty or Medical School, people will start applying heuristics based on criteria other than grades, since they will know this is no longer a reliable indicator of learning. This will actually disadvantage the people the new UWI principal claims to want to help.

JENSEN RUSHTON

San Fernando

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”