TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Society

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

speedmelter
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2507
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 7:15 pm
Location: counting stars..

Society

Postby speedmelter » February 23rd, 2020, 7:51 am

I was listening to the radio a few days ago. This radio DJ announcer in his style to connect with his audience told the listeners that if they are in a maxi right now when he play the next song that he wants them to press up the bell like they going mad. In a very harsh serious manner he was instructing them to press up the bell.

Being shocked that someone would instruct their listeners to do something so disrespectful from the point of view of the maxi driver I began thinking a little more as to the fact that this is a grown man most likely with kids who did that. Made me realize that a full generation of waste of time shitheads has survived and grown from my time to create a new younger generation of shitheads which are more pronounced. No wonder there is no respect or civil behavior among the majority of the youths today. Their patents ain’t much different.

Advertisement
User avatar
maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5975
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: Society

Postby maj. tom » February 23rd, 2020, 8:00 am

Hooliganism breeds hooligans.

But say what, if the maxi running that station, then they condone the hooliganism being broadcasted. That actually would be really funny if those school kids at 3pm do that wildness. Driver should stop, put them out and then change the radio station. :lol:

User avatar
hydroep
punchin NOS
Posts: 4854
Joined: February 4th, 2007, 9:16 pm

Re: Society

Postby hydroep » February 23rd, 2020, 8:15 am

The announcer probably thought it was "kicks", harmless fun etc. Or it could be he thought no one would take him seriously. A reformed delinquent once told me he and mates honestly saw nothing wrong with scraping-up someone else car, slashing tyres etc...it was all "fun" for them. Usually that kind of anti-social behaviour develops when a person is raised with no values, fall in line with the wrong crowd and eh have one arse to do when the day come.

Alternatively a child can have relatively good parenting (no one is perfect) and still succumb to subtle influences. I remember a couple lamenting how their young ones were becoming so rude when they were told to do something. They had picked up this "talk to the hand" gesture from watching some comedy show on the Disney Channel which the kids — at least partially — thought was funny and allowed them to exert some control over their parents. If yuh did try that in my day expect the belt to come out in short order...:|

speedmelter
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2507
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 7:15 pm
Location: counting stars..

Re: Society

Postby speedmelter » February 23rd, 2020, 8:42 am

I could understand kids being strayed in their thinking etc due to developing minds but I really thought that a grown adult with kids would naturally develop some sort of responsible thinking to think the least when it comes to influencing others. I was wrong, he sounded serious about asking people to do the sheit btw but even if he was joking, is that the kind of thing that appeals to your audience and excites them?

User avatar
maj. tom
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5975
Joined: March 16th, 2012, 10:47 am
Location: watching for Pigs on the Wing.

Re: Society

Postby maj. tom » February 23rd, 2020, 8:47 am

tmrw he should tell them to press the bell and go run out in front a moving PTSC bus on the PBR.
thin out the herd.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10187
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Society

Postby rspann » February 23rd, 2020, 9:11 am

speedmelter wrote:I was listening to the radio a few days ago. This radio DJ announcer in his style to connect with his audience told the listeners that if they are in a maxi right now when he play the next song that he wants them to press up the bell like they going mad. In a very harsh serious manner he was instructing them to press up the bell.

Being shocked that someone would instruct their listeners to do something so disrespectful from the point of view of the maxi driver I began thinking a little more as to the fact that this is a grown man most likely with kids who did that. Made me realize that a full generation of waste of time shitheads has survived and grown from my time to create a new younger generation of shitheads which are more pronounced. No wonder there is no respect or civil behavior among the majority of the youths today. Their patents ain’t much different.


Shitheads breeds shitheads teach shitheads what to do and are role models for little shitheads.
Picture the crowd in the maxi who follow those stations and their music . They going to grow up to be businessmen, doctors and lawyers?

If you see some of them going to school in pH cars in Barataria, they dancing and prancing to cartel and movado and other sheit music that I don't even hear the words.

One car mark up "6" all over. When they reach to school they already hyped up ,no wonder the behaviour .

They ending up KFC and labourers or on a block somewhere and then people talk about affirmative action to "rescue" them.

speedmelter
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2507
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 7:15 pm
Location: counting stars..

Re: Society

Postby speedmelter » February 23rd, 2020, 10:46 am

Well they does accept failure from young by thinking that if everyone becomes a doctor, lawyer or engineer there would be nobody to sit whole day and do nothing in a gubbament work or be bandits.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 7063
Joined: August 19th, 2004, 2:48 pm

Re: Society

Postby Redman » February 23rd, 2020, 11:23 am

We should look at the part radio broadcasts played in the build up of the Rwanda genocide.

Put some context on the power of radio .

User avatar
agent007
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1084
Joined: November 19th, 2008, 11:19 am

Re: Society

Postby agent007 » February 23rd, 2020, 12:41 pm

Lol
maj. tom wrote:tmrw he should tell them to press the bell and go run out in front a moving PTSC bus on the PBR.
thin out the herd.

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5662
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Society

Postby RedVEVO » February 23rd, 2020, 12:44 pm

^^^

Spithead do not breed shithead ..

It's the environment .. and as they seek education .. they will win

Many have excellent jobs - after abusive home life where there is beatings and rape .. with education

Some are plumbers , work @ KFC with good benefits while others paint cars .

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10187
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Society

Postby rspann » February 23rd, 2020, 1:13 pm

A lil one by me name Aliyah taking man from small for money because the mother don't give her any. The bigger sister run away when she was still in school with a man too. So really it could be that.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10187
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Society

Postby rspann » February 23rd, 2020, 1:23 pm

A certified mad woman I know put up a pre School sign, have no students , put out chairs in the sun whole day but go walk on the promenade leaving her real children unattended at home but always saying education is the key. The things some children go through.

User avatar
ProtonPowder
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1019
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: Society

Postby ProtonPowder » February 23rd, 2020, 1:29 pm

Blasted scum criminals and their crimes against persons and property.

Why dont they get an education and evade taxes like the rest of us upstanding folk.

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5662
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Society

Postby RedVEVO » February 23rd, 2020, 1:32 pm

^^

One crazy woman does not make an education system .

One school is not an education system ..

You choose your school ( and life and spending ) with your financial resources ..

Your children are YOUR GOLD .. :D

Beware of the uneducated people with scams and with YOUR experience and education .

speedmelter
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2507
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 7:15 pm
Location: counting stars..

Re: Society

Postby speedmelter » February 23rd, 2020, 2:00 pm

A hard back one from by me cut he child ass for getting beat up in school. He ask him if that is what he feeding him for, to get licks. He then instructed him to take a big stone and buss the other child head the next day in school. Mind you the kid was about 7 years old.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10187
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Society

Postby rspann » February 23rd, 2020, 2:03 pm

Plenty of them does do that. Some making children do all the house work and going parading whole day. Children always buying bread and 2 liter coke

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 10187
Joined: June 25th, 2010, 10:23 pm
Location: Trinituner 24/7

Re: Society

Postby rspann » February 23rd, 2020, 2:08 pm

RedVEVO wrote:^^

One crazy woman does not make an education system .

One school is not an education system ..

You choose your school ( and life and spending ) with your financial resources ..

Your children are YOUR GOLD .. :D

Beware of the uneducated people with scams and with YOUR experience and education .


Not normal crazy I talking about. The woman have one dress and does wash it and walk around in she half slip until the dress dry. How the children will come out?
One might come on trinituner one day with illusions of grandeur and pretend to be something he's definitely not. He might pretend he is a big shot from foreign or a rch man living Valsayn , those kind of antics.

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3751
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: Society

Postby Rovin » February 23rd, 2020, 2:18 pm

i go get buff for saying this eh but why some of u does like to listen to dem rubbish stations who plays rubbish music then complain about d mess u hearing , i doh mean d soca or gunta music alone eh but including dem chutney rubbish too :|

from what i see here https://trinidadradiostations.net/ we have 40+ stations to choose from & even if 1\2 of them wont fall in ur garden i sure u must find a handful that makes some kinda sense .... or if none eh appeal to u full ah 16g usb to play in ur car deck & u good to go

User avatar
MaxPower
punchin NOS
Posts: 3744
Joined: October 31st, 2010, 2:37 pm

Society

Postby MaxPower » February 23rd, 2020, 2:24 pm

93.5/94.7/95.1/97.1/103.5

Dirty Soca/chutney/gaza music should be banned.

User avatar
Rovin
punchin NOS
Posts: 3751
Joined: January 23rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
Location: picking up bottle on Chaguanas main road

Re: Society

Postby Rovin » February 23rd, 2020, 2:28 pm

:o add 104.1 to that list & u have exactly my radio listings ... & even if i doh like what any of them playing there is always a 16g flashdrive to listen to

User avatar
ProtonPowder
I LUV THIS PLACE
Posts: 1019
Joined: April 2nd, 2018, 1:15 pm

Re: Society

Postby ProtonPowder » February 23rd, 2020, 2:29 pm

MaxPower wrote:93.5/94.7/95.1/97.1/103.5

Dirty Soca/chutney/gaza music should be banned.

eyy look is 4 of my radio presets

RedVEVO
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5662
Joined: March 8th, 2017, 1:05 am

Re: Society

Postby RedVEVO » February 23rd, 2020, 3:37 pm

MaxPower wrote:93.5/94.7/95.1/97.1/103.5

Dirty Soca/chutney/gaza music should be banned.


:D :D :D

Banning is for the communist and uneducated ..

To each his own ..

If you not like it .. just turn off the radio ..

Viva la gente !!

speedmelter
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2507
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 7:15 pm
Location: counting stars..

Re: Society

Postby speedmelter » February 23rd, 2020, 3:43 pm

I never really listen to the radio so maybe why something like that took me by surprise. Happened to have it on for some reason

User avatar
eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 12375
Joined: March 10th, 2006, 1:36 am
Location: Elite Auto
Contact:

Re: Society

Postby eliteauto » February 23rd, 2020, 5:05 pm

Parents have a responsibility to monitor what their children are exposed to. People say that you make the children you don't make their minds, as far as free will goes that's true but you can shape your children by setting proper examples and limits. My children would know who kartel etc are but that isn't played in my home or vehicles, they hate those talk alot DJ's and are exposed to more 70s 80s music, I see my daughter's YouTube history weekly as she only gets to use her tablet on weekends and my son watches entrepreneur and music production channels. Even if public transport is a part of their daily routine as is the case with a lot of children, parents can counteract the external influences by making the effort to expose them at home to the positives you want them to emulate

User avatar
Skanky
Chronic TriniTuner
Posts: 676
Joined: February 8th, 2005, 12:11 pm

Re: Society

Postby Skanky » February 23rd, 2020, 6:08 pm

A couple weeks ago I see a few shitheads burst a scratch bomb a few feet away from a woman and her 2 children who looked like 3 and 4 year olds.
Then they stood up there laughing and singing various phrases from ghetto songs they deemed appropriate for their action.
As a parent sheit like that makes my blood boil.

speedmelter
30 pounds of Boost
Posts: 2507
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 7:15 pm
Location: counting stars..

Re: Society

Postby speedmelter » February 23rd, 2020, 6:59 pm

eliteauto wrote:Parents have a responsibility to monitor what their children are exposed to. People say that you make the children you don't make their minds, as far as free will goes that's true but you can shape your children by setting proper examples and limits. My children would know who kartel etc are but that isn't played in my home or vehicles, they hate those talk alot DJ's and are exposed to more 70s 80s music, I see my daughter's YouTube history weekly as she only gets to use her tablet on weekends and my son watches entrepreneur and music production channels. Even if public transport is a part of their daily routine as is the case with a lot of children, parents can counteract the external influences by making the effort to expose them at home to the positives you want them to emulate


Very nice to hear!!!

User avatar
VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7
Posts: 13125
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 10:23 am
Location: ���

Re: Society

Postby VexXx Dogg » February 23rd, 2020, 8:24 pm

eliteauto wrote:Parents have a responsibility to monitor what their children are exposed to. People say that you make the children you don't make their minds, as far as free will goes that's true but you can shape your children by setting proper examples and limits. My children would know who kartel etc are but that isn't played in my home or vehicles, they hate those talk alot DJ's and are exposed to more 70s 80s music, I see my daughter's YouTube history weekly as she only gets to use her tablet on weekends and my son watches entrepreneur and music production channels. Even if public transport is a part of their daily routine as is the case with a lot of children, parents can counteract the external influences by making the effort to expose them at home to the positives you want them to emulate


Well said pallie

User avatar
88sins
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa
Posts: 5980
Joined: July 22nd, 2007, 3:03 pm
Location: Corner of Everywhere Avenue & Nowhere Drive

Re: Society

Postby 88sins » February 23rd, 2020, 9:12 pm

No real surprise there op.
Genetics are carried over from parents to offspring, an industrious character as well as intelligence (or the lack thereof) are genetic traits.
Add to that, generally speaking stupid people take very readily to following other stupid people.

User avatar
Slartibartfast
punchin NOS
Posts: 4531
Joined: May 15th, 2012, 4:24 pm
Location: Magrathea

Re: Society

Postby Slartibartfast » March 2nd, 2020, 1:36 pm

hydroep wrote:The announcer probably thought it was "kicks", harmless fun etc. Or it could be he thought no one would take him seriously. A reformed delinquent once told me he and mates honestly saw nothing wrong with scraping-up someone else car, slashing tyres etc...it was all "fun" for them. Usually that kind of anti-social behaviour develops when a person is raised with no values, fall in line with the wrong crowd and eh have one arse to do when the day come.

Alternatively a child can have relatively good parenting (no one is perfect) and still succumb to subtle influences. I remember a couple lamenting how their young ones were becoming so rude when they were told to do something. They had picked up this "talk to the hand" gesture from watching some comedy show on the Disney Channel which the kids — at least partially — thought was funny and allowed them to exert some control over their parents. If yuh did try that in my day expect the belt to come out in short order...:|
Tried that once on my mums when I was a kid. Her hand ended up having a very abrupt conversation with my face before I even knew what hit me. Ip Mom. That gesture was never gestured again.

User avatar
MG Man
2NRholic
Posts: 22276
Joined: May 1st, 2003, 1:31 pm
Location: trying to make a cinco-moti sandwich

Re: Society

Postby MG Man » March 2nd, 2020, 2:05 pm

op hear one dj and judge a whole generation....no wait...two whole generations
y'all judgemental asfuck....and that's coming from my judgemental arrs :|

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gladiator and 44 guests