TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Landlords - Moratorium on Rent Payment ?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Re: Landlords - Moratorium on Rent Payment ?

Postby screwbash » August 16th, 2020, 4:51 am

i feel now is the time that them unc supporters landlords go want to punish dem tennants that vote pnm or look like a pnm supporter. they will show no mercy this wave. leh we hope balizea house have room. i done see vene getting put out and who landlord not around the venez living 15 ah dem in one apt. i seeing real apt free all over the place.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 16th, 2020, 8:07 am

screwbash wrote:i feel now is the time that them unc supporters landlords go want to punish dem tennants that vote pnm or look like a pnm supporter. they will show no mercy this wave. leh we hope balizea house have room. i done see vene getting put out and who landlord not around the venez living 15 ah dem in one apt. i seeing real apt free all over the place.

Vene getting put out?

Kick out people in these times?

Where is the humanity?

But....Landlords would quicker put out their own LATE paying Trini tenants.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 16th, 2020, 9:50 am

MaxPower wrote:
screwbash wrote:i feel now is the time that them unc supporters landlords go want to punish dem tennants that vote pnm or look like a pnm supporter. they will show no mercy this wave. leh we hope balizea house have room. i done see vene getting put out and who landlord not around the venez living 15 ah dem in one apt. i seeing real apt free all over the place.

Vene getting put out?

Where is the humanity?

keep tellin yuhself that, yuh go believe it eventually.
Most ppl that have apts & houses renting out but still owing the banks for mortgages got moratoriums for 6 months starting March. That 6 months almost done.

You feel any landlord going to be willing to default on their mortgage, lose their property & possibly fall into bad credit & debt, just cuz you ask "where's the humanity"?
when that stage reach the name of the game is once yuh owing pack up & walk out, or get put out at landlords discretion. & most landlords eh go have no motivation to apply discretion

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 16th, 2020, 10:15 am

Once PNM house taxes land on me , I increasing all rents to cover it.

I not easing off on no tennant, they want PNM they will have to pay.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 16th, 2020, 10:18 am

88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Vene getting put out?

Where is the humanity?

Most ppl that have apts & houses renting out but still owing the banks for mortgages got moratoriums for 6 months starting March. That 6 months almost done.

You feel any landlord going to be willing to default on their mortgage, lose their property & possibly fall into bad credit & debt, just cuz you ask "where's the humanity"?
when that stage reach the name of the game is once yuh owing pack up & walk out, or get put out at landlords discretion. & most landlords eh go have no motivation to apply discretion

Reek,

Comments noted and in agreement.

But Trinis will be the first to go, Venes after.

Its just how it is.

Keep telling yourself that.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 16th, 2020, 10:20 am

MaxPower wrote:
88sins wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Vene getting put out?

Where is the humanity?

Reek,

Comments noted and in agreement.

But Trinis will be the first to go, Venes after.

Its just how it is.

Keep telling yourself that.
I not renting Venes, they dont keep the place clean

They nasty

screwbash
Riding on 18's

Postby screwbash » August 16th, 2020, 10:49 am

apt in extension san juan d landlord drop buy and see 19 ah dem in one apartment. he put all dem out. dat does full yuh septic tank, an use up yuh utilities, water pump hadda run more, hot water heater on more, ac on more. he learn he lesson he say, no more vene.

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » August 16th, 2020, 12:31 pm

screwbash wrote:apt in extension san juan d landlord drop buy and see 19 ah dem in one apartment. he put all dem out. dat does full yuh septic tank, an use up yuh utilities, water pump hadda run more, hot water heater on more, ac on more. he learn he lesson he say, no more vene.

screwbash bio that's a common thing they do. All they does be studying is this.
Say is a 3 B/R apt, and rent is 2000/month, if they pack 15-20 of dey family in dey and everyone working, each person chipping in $100-$135/month for the rent. Dem eh care they running the electric bill up in d sky, d pump getting breaking down cuz it always on from so many people using water, dey don't care that them alone emptying water tanks in days that could last the tenants for weeks, none of that. All dem studying, is dem part of the rent is real small change.

A next potential problem, is if you get a vene female that pretends to be willing to abide by your terms and not turn yuh 3 bedroom apartment into a 70 guest long term stay hotel, the first month they can't make the rent the first thing they do is offer crotch in lieu. Now, here the devil in this eh, and I get this from seeing what happen to a padna recently.
If you take it, know from that point forward that crotch will FOREVER be the only type of payment you ever get from that one for rent ever again, and she will try to duck you that too.
And if you refuse and demand your money, you better make sure you keep evidence of your dealings with them, because they will say you propositioned them.
If you taking a vene female as a tenant, keep it formal and professional at all times, video record all interactions if possible.

d ONLY way I go start taking crotch as payment for rent is as soon as d banks start taking crotch for deposits and the exchange rate is 1 bull: TTD $50000. Till then, gimme my money on time and in full and is no problems.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » August 16th, 2020, 1:35 pm

88sins wrote:
RedVEVO wrote:^^

Landlords will be the only people shopping this Christmas .

I warned you :roll:

you could shop too
yuh might cyah afford to actually BUY nuttn & yuh shopping xp limited to peeping in storefont windows
My tree full of decorations already and the mentality is when i see something that could go well....i does buy it still.

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 17th, 2020, 11:16 pm

screwbash wrote:apt in extension san juan d landlord drop buy and see 19 ah dem in one apartment. he put all dem out. dat does full yuh septic tank, an use up yuh utilities, water pump hadda run more, hot water heater on more, ac on more. he learn he lesson he say, no more vene.

Description sound like 19 Trini :D :D :D

Or tusty Landlord put he Trini deputy in an annex and 18 Vene come to party :D :D

Let's see photos and video with reggaeton :roll: :roll:

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » August 31st, 2020, 3:49 am

^^

Mall Landlords are taking a beat up .

Private Landlords still breathing hard since it's worst now .

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 8th, 2020, 2:46 am

^^

ANSA McAL cuts Grand Bazaar rents
CEO Anthony Sabga III: We are treating tenants like family

https://trinidadexpress.com/business/lo ... 7be4f.html

Mike drop :wink: :wink: :wink:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 8th, 2020, 3:09 am

Now that’s what i call a leader!

Good people! My kinda people!

Trinis take note.

Stop fighting among yourselves and help eachother.

The 1% is paving the way in T&T.......Trinis must take note and follow.

Get productive.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 8th, 2020, 7:20 am

Already told my tenants that support the red jack arse government that my rents are going up cause of their government .

They were not happy and told them my hands are tied from the red government

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 8th, 2020, 8:59 am

Well boi zoomie yuh hadda do what you hadda do, just keep in mind, things kinda hard for plenty people right now.
If I were to increase rent I wouldn't do it now, but when I do it'd go up by about 17-20%. That'd cover the expense of property tax, and the increase in cost of maintenance as well as other costs, and leave my current standard of living unaffected.

But that's just me.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 8th, 2020, 9:45 am

zoom rader wrote:Already told my tenants that support the red jack arse government that my rents are going up cause of their government .

Predatory like the 1% you always bawling at.

ARV is about 5% of the valuation.

The tax is 3% of ARV.
So the tax is actually 3% of 5% of the value of the property

Therefore its a .0015% of the Value of the property.

Despite ALL the savvy you claim to have if YOUR business cannot absorb a .0015% increase in your cost... then:

a) Its poorly run.
b)You dont give a fck about your customers that paying you.
c)You are predatory and greedy-capitalizing on the situation.

Your true colors showing.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 8th, 2020, 10:40 am

zoom rader wrote:Already told my tenants that support the red jack arse government that my rents are going up cause of their government .

Zoom,

Have a heart.

You cannot victimize them because of their voting preference.

The UNC is currently an unstable and failed party with no assuring leadership. This caused once die hard UNC supporters as myself to change our vote.

Fix your party Zoom.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 8th, 2020, 10:44 am

Redman wrote:

The tax is 3% of ARV.

Despite ALL the savvy you claim to have if YOUR business cannot absorb a .0015% increase in your cost... then:

a) Its poorly run.

We know the assessors are out to unfairly tax folk and to challenge them is going to be a battle and fillied with red tape.

I taking up front first to cover the tax, when the bill reach I will adjust accordingly .

You can qoute all the figures you want, this tax is at the wimms and fancies of the red Goverment assessors.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 8th, 2020, 10:46 am

MaxPower wrote:

Zoom,

Have a heart.

You cannot victimize them because of their voting preference.

The UNC is currently an unstable and failed party with no assuring leadership. This caused once die hard UNC supporters as myself to change our vote.

Fix your party Zoom.
This is bussines and I will adjust my rents to cover my extra cost .

The red Goverment assessors expects me to pay and I will in turn recover my cost .

They wanted the red Goverment so they have to pay

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » October 8th, 2020, 11:58 am

Redman wrote:

The tax is 3% of ARV.

a) Its poorly run.

Oh, so you of the mistaken impression that is only property tax landlords have to cater for. So when the WASA rates & other utilities go up, cost of materials for R&M as well as labor costs increases, and everyone's spending power drops (including the landlord, he has to eat and feed his family, not unlike his tenants) you want him to "absorb" that. You renting an apartment in Bikini Bottom from Spongebob Squarepants or what?

Here's a novel idea. You study your business, and landlords study their business, and you leave it just like that.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 8th, 2020, 12:33 pm

No need to be defensive.
Already told my tenants that support the red jack arse government that my rents are going up cause of their government .

ZR indicated that he raising rents BECAUSE of the tax.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 8th, 2020, 12:38 pm

Redman wrote:No need to be defensive.

Yes cause I have to cover my cost.

I will not be dipping into my pockets to pay the red Goverment taxes.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 8th, 2020, 1:32 pm

Lol. So landlords believe that tenants will just accept higher rents? The day my own do so i gone and find something else. I know many who ready to the same. Also. My landlord hasn't even touched rent but over the year they have 4 vacant spaces when they were never vacant previously. Previous places i have rented have also called me yo find if i want to come back or know someobe who wants to rent cause they have vacancies. Have some sense. Times hard and you think people will not adjust themselves to suit? Lol good luck with that higher rent

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 8th, 2020, 2:15 pm

Tennants are free to leave once they have sorted out their TTEC bills .

Rents will be going up.

New tennants means an increased in rents once I have refurbished the appartments.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 8th, 2020, 2:22 pm

Most people still probably on 2015 wages. While food prices and transportation costs have gone up. Additionally job losses are still continuning and the public sector (like some other private companies) have gone on a hiring freeze. The reality of the situation is landlords need to talk to tennants and find a middle ground. Raising rents will not grant the returns you think it will especially when most places have wfh so they don't probably even need to be by u (they might have moved due to access to easier transport or closer access to their job). Additionally those who accessed defferals would have higher debt to pay. Imo raising rents will backfire on landlords. As whether it be on principle (raising costs when everyone struggling), job uncertainty, loss of income, higher debts and/or higher cost of living (keeping in mind transport costs will increase next yeat) i am sure people will leave there landlords

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 8th, 2020, 3:01 pm

zoom rader wrote:

So how you know who supporting who?

nemisis
punchin NOS

Postby nemisis » October 8th, 2020, 3:41 pm

The usual way, melanin content and kinkyness of hair.
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

So how you know who supporting who?

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » October 8th, 2020, 4:11 pm

For a fella who say he doh bound for pension and nis is for sufferers when Kamla mentioned raiding NIB during her failed election campaign, zoom real crawling on he belly and taking this property tax very personal.

Tighten up that ponytail and get over the election loss soldier!

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » October 8th, 2020, 4:31 pm

I feel people will be biting over the election loss till 2025. And even till then if unc continues how they are pnm will win again (baring an unprecedented fck up or if rowley resings and leaves a fool in his place).

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » October 8th, 2020, 7:15 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Yes things getting tight tight $$

Your cost will be more than you expect - sadly :cry:

Increase costs from T&TEC $$$ :roll:

Increase costs from WASA $$$ :roll:

Increase cost for Petrol $$$ :roll:

It's time to get married ZR

Let me hook you up with a tight tight Venezuelan Princess :lol: :lol:

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”