Future of Caribbean Airlines

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Re: Future of Caribbean Airlines

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Wraith King wrote:
CB Style wrote:That is indeed a hard task. Looking at the balisier juice drinker's behavior around this country in the last couple years, and no matter what the PNM said or do, the sheep's like yourself cannot be educated.

You're wasting your energy. He doesn't have the attitude of an open minded person. He's just goading you.

Exactly...the sheeps are in the meadow waiting to be shaved for their cotton. That's the only way they know how to live.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 18th, 2021, 3:25 pm

$12,320 to be exact

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 18th, 2021, 4:11 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:You know Impsy son will be axed?

I was going to ignore your normal uninformed comments because you just beat up more when you know you are wrong. But this was before covid, but according to you, he cant be losing money.

The minister said Adrian, 25, was employed at CAL as an engineer with a $12,000 salary but is currently on no-pay leave as he is pursuing studies in law.
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... a07a5.html

Rectum ranging again. :roll:
The "minister said"? Really? Also let's see where he ends up when he's done with his studies, because it seems you don't understand what no pay leave means. It means his nepotistic posting there is merely paused so he can study, and come back to resume said post.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 4:51 pm

CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:That is indeed a hard task. Looking at the balisier juice drinker's behavior around this country in the last couple years, and no matter what the PNM said or do, the sheep's like yourself cannot be educated.

So you disagree that the focus management of CAL allowed for them to start to generate huge profits only to be curtailed by the pandemic?

Nope, I think CAL's management was actually doing a good job however the pandemic crippled the airline just like every other passenger airlines around the world. But PNM supporters like yourself loves to cherry pick / manipulate the history of CAL, and also BWIA's affairs conveniently leaving out crucial details which supports your agenda.

Well you are agreeing with what I originally said and you are still yet to show anything you are accusing me of. So I will just chalk this up you needing to lash out because somebody hurt you in the past.

De Dragon wrote:Rectum ranging again. :roll:
The "minister said"? Really? Also let's see where he ends up when he's done with his studies, because it seems you don't understand what no pay leave means. It means his nepotistic posting there is merely paused so he can study, and come back to resume said post.

Whatever no pay leave means it is not consistent with the false claim "Impsy son cyah be lorsing no money!" And though the man received his qualification as an Aerospace Engineer from Emory Riddle, one of the top aerospace schools in the US, illiterates like you have to say he got the job nepotistically. See why sometimes I don't bother.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 5:10 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

So you disagree that the focus management of CAL allowed for them to start to generate huge profits only to be curtailed by the pandemic?

Nope, I think CAL's management was actually doing a good job however the pandemic crippled the airline just like every other passenger airlines around the world. But PNM supporters like yourself loves to cherry pick / manipulate the history of CAL, and also BWIA's affairs conveniently leaving out crucial details which supports your agenda.

Well you are agreeing with what I originally said and you are still yet to show anything you are accusing me of. So I will just chalk this up you needing to lash out because somebody hurt you in the past.

Whatever no pay leave means it is not consistent with the false claim "Impsy son cyah be lorsing no money!" And though the man received his qualification as an Aerospace Engineer from Emory Riddle, one of the top aerospace schools in the US, illiterates like you have to say he got the job nepotistically. See why sometimes I don't bother.

"Whatever no pay leave means", you don't understand what no pay leave is and calling another person illiterate? When did Colm become credible? Just because you take everything PNM members say as truth doesn't make it factual. But let's give Colm the benefit of the doubt in this instance, so if his son is on no pay leave and it's not nepotism that he was allowed that facility, it would mean it's a facility available to all workers.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 5:22 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

No Baa Baa Black sheep...
No one hurt me in the past but just like to watch the PNM dummies try to manipulate a story and deflect from PNM mismanagement.
Kickstart wrote:Well that's a world wide problem, but PNM mis management made things worse for every citizen.

Using covid helps PNM camouflage their true nature of failures

NastyHabit wrote:The PNM mismanagement that returned CAL to profitability after bad decisions like returning to the LGW route and buying the troublesome and low cargo capacity ATRs?

You conveniently brought up the LGW route and CAL's ATR acquirement being the bad decisions but along came PNM and saved the day. Why? Let me guess, the PP government was responsible for this right?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 5:26 pm

Wraith King wrote:"Whatever no pay leave means", you don't understand what no pay leave is and calling another person illiterate? When did Colm become credible? Just because you take everything PNM members say as truth doesn't make it factual. But let's give Colm the benefit of the doubt in this instance, so if his son is on no pay leave and it's not nepotism that he was allowed that facility, it would mean it's a facility available to all workers.

Like you are illiterate too because nothing I said there says I don't understand what no pay leave means.

No evidence that, "Impsy son cyah be lorsing no money"
No evidence of nepotism
But Colm not credible.

So you have to jump in like a white knight while you feign neutrality.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 5:28 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

"Whatever no pay leave means", you don't understand what no pay leave is and calling another person illiterate? When did Colm become credible? Just because you take everything PNM members say as truth doesn't make it factual. But let's give Colm the benefit of the doubt in this instance, so if his son is on no pay leave and it's not nepotism that he was allowed that facility, it would mean it's a facility available to all workers.

What I want to know is how can the Son of a sitting government MP get a job in a company where that said MP is the line minister and soon after be allowed to be granted no pay leave to study something that is not related to the current position?
Oh, and one more thing.... The position was not advertised but was created smh

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 5:31 pm

CB Style wrote:No Baa Baa Black sheep...
No one hurt me in the past but just like to watch the PNM dummies try to manipulate a story and deflect from PNM mismanagement.
[/quote]
Let me make it simple because I swear allyuh stressing on the insults and dumbing down on the facts.

Please tell me of the PNM mismanagement that I am avoiding.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 5:31 pm

MaxPower wrote:$12,320 to be exact

Hey Max,
This figure is quoted for the additional paint design?

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 5:42 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Let me make it simple because I swear allyuh stressing on the insults and dumbing down on the facts.

Please tell me of the PNM mismanagement that I am avoiding.[/quote]

Wait Nah, you really don't know?
I thought you just enter discussions on this forum to make the PNM look like God's gift to mankind and everyone else is corrupt and incompetent. So you have no clue about PNM mismanagement in CAL, their blatant nepotisms, and eat ah food for their loyalist? Is that why the LGW route and ATR purchase is all that you can bring up?
DO you ONLY get your info from the other PNM wajang forums and groups? You truly are a blind (to the truth) supporter eh.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 5:50 pm

CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

I thought you just enter discussions on this forum to make the PNM look like God's gift to mankind and everyone else is corrupt and incompetent. So you have no clue about PNM mismanagement in CAL, their blatant nepotisms, and eat ah food for their loyalist? Is that why the LGW route and ATR purchase is all that you can bring up?
DO you ONLY get your info from the other PNM wajang forums and groups? You truly are a blind (to the truth) supporter eh.[/quote]
Spin as suspected. I was just calling you out so that you can release too.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 18th, 2021, 5:59 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Yet is granted no pay leave to study law? :lol: So his position is so vital that he can pursue a law degree for about 5 years,(7 if he like Arse Wari :lol: :lol: ) then come back as normal? From the US Bereau of Labor Statistics
Aerospace engineers are employed in industries in which workers design or build aircraft, missiles, systems for national defense, or spacecraft. They work primarily for firms that engage in manufacturing, analysis and design, research and development, and for the federal government.
So WTF they hire him, and why couldn't do for Lockheed Martin, Boeing etc? NEPOTISM.
BTW You're a gullible LFD RFD PNM moron :wink:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 6:03 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Yet is granted no pay leave to study law? :lol: So his position is so vital that he can pursue a law degree for about 5 years,(7 if he like Arse Wari :lol: :lol: ) then come back as normal? From the US Bereau of Labor Statistics
Aerospace engineers are employed in industries in which workers design or build aircraft, missiles, systems for national defense, or spacecraft. They work primarily for firms that engage in manufacturing, analysis and design, research and development, and for the federal government.
So WTF they hire him, and why couldn't do for Lockheed Martin, Boeing etc? NEPOTISM.
BTW You're a gullible LFD RFD PNM moron :wink:

He's not gullible. I think he's aware but he he has an interest in pushing a certain agenda.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 6:06 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:"Whatever no pay leave means", you don't understand what no pay leave is and calling another person illiterate? When did Colm become credible? Just because you take everything PNM members say as truth doesn't make it factual. But let's give Colm the benefit of the doubt in this instance, so if his son is on no pay leave and it's not nepotism that he was allowed that facility, it would mean it's a facility available to all workers.

Like you are illiterate too because nothing I said there says I don't understand what no pay leave means.

No evidence that, "Impsy son cyah be lorsing no money"
No evidence of nepotism
But Colm not credible.

So you have to jump in like a white knight while you feign neutrality.

Notice I put the quotations where you said, "Whatever no pay leave means". If that doesn't mean you don't understand what no pay leave is what does it signify? Your credibility has reached zero. You try to deflect from certain things and when it's pointed out you say blatant lies.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 6:13 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Please tell me of the PNM mismanagement that I am avoiding.[/quote]

Every project politicians has been involved in has been mismanaged from Independence to present from Eric to Keith, so take your pick.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » May 18th, 2021, 6:16 pm

Habit7 I don’t want to believe what you said there . So because he is highly qualified that means nepotism can’t be the reason for him being hired?

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 6:17 pm

Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
CB Style wrote:
Habit7 wrote:No Baa Baa Black sheep...

DO you ONLY get your info from the other PNM wajang forums and groups? You truly are a blind (to the truth) supporter eh.

Spin as suspected. I was just calling you out so that you can release too.

Spin you say? What part of the above was a spin?
I just asked you a couple questions, which it seems you can't answer. Again, If the only thing you know about CAL is the LGW route and ATR purchase then I know where you only get your info from.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 6:22 pm

Habit7 you taking rel kicks, give yourself a break.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 18th, 2021, 6:25 pm

Wraith King wrote:Habit7 you taking rel kicks, give yourself a break.

He feel he like Amitabh Bachan or Rishi Kapoor from those old Indian movies, take ah bag ah licks, but come out on top in the end through sheer will, or mind numbing dotishness in his case :roll:
He prolly eating up himself for the Indian reference right now too :lol: :lol:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 6:36 pm

Colm Imbert a millionaire and longest standing MP, pull strings to allow his highly qualified engineer son a $12k a month job. Then his son takes no pay leave. Scandal of the year (the original claim was $50K a month). :roll:

You lied and claimed he will not be losing money when in truth he took no pay leave.
You don't know the terms of his contract and what that allows.
You don't know if he is still has the job in the first place since CAL announce that they are cutting staff.

This all started because some other person said nobody in CAL was being fired and everybody getting full pay.

It seems here that you must lie and be cynical. Any attempt to be factual is to try to buss up the party.

Sorry, not sorry, if you talk crap, I will call you out. Deal with the facts.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 18th, 2021, 6:37 pm

CB Style wrote:

Hey Max,

Hello CB Style,

No bro, thats the exact salary the MP’s relative was making. Sorry i should have specified.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » May 18th, 2021, 6:51 pm

Habit7 wrote:Colm Imbert a millionaire and longest standing MP, pull strings to allow his highly qualified engineer son a $12k a month job. Then his son takes no pay leave. Scandal of the year (the original claim was $50K a month). :roll:

You lied and claimed he will not be losing money when in truth he took no pay leave.
You don't know if he is still has the job in the first place since CAL announce that they are cutting staff.

This all started because some other person said nobody in CAL was being fired and everybody getting full pay.

It seems here that you must lie and be cynical. Any attempt to be factual is to try to buss up the party.

Who is this "you" that you're referring to? I highly doubt you were privy to the terms of the contract. Don't act like you're someone who promotes the truth when you've been dishonest. PNM politicians are dishonest and UNC politicians are dishonest. You deal with that fact.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 7:30 pm

MaxPower wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Hey Max,

Hello CB Style,

No bro, thats the exact salary the MP’s relative was making. Sorry i should have specified.

No probs....
That figure sounds small for an Engineer but it is what it is.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » May 18th, 2021, 8:37 pm

You must be ZR

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 9:28 pm

Kickstart wrote:
You must be ZR

Hahaha....nah boi. ZR in a world of his own.

CB Style
Sweet on this forum

Postby CB Style » May 18th, 2021, 9:57 pm

Habit7 wrote:Colm Imbert a millionaire and longest standing MP, pull strings to allow his highly qualified engineer son a $12k a month job. Then his son takes no pay leave. Scandal of the year (the original claim was $50K a month). :roll:

What makes your posts factual and the other's not? I already identify that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to CAL when I asked you a few questions but couldn't answer but saying I just spinning the topic. Only the twisted version you probably got from the other circus animal groups you aligned yourself with.
If you don't know, call your other PNMites to help nah. Or were you assigned to this particular topic as a paid blogger by your baldheaded oreo massa? Wey elec2020 to help you? The little clown said you are factual but here you seem to be having a little trouble proving that.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » May 18th, 2021, 10:24 pm

CB Style wrote: I already identify that you have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to CAL when I asked you a few questions but couldn't answer but saying I just spinning the topic.

You know that everything we say here is recorded right? Nothing you said here is true.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 18th, 2021, 10:31 pm

CB Style wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Hey Max,

Hello CB Style,

No probs....

He green in the game so that would be starting.

But hey, literally walking into a job from guaranteed employment and getting a easy 12k eh too bad.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 19th, 2021, 9:33 am

CB Style wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
CB Style wrote:

Hey Max,

Hello CB Style,

No probs....

For doing nothing, while padding your resume it isn't

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”