TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH)

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Who will you be voting for on Aug 10th

Poll ended at August 9th, 2020, 11:04 pm

PNM
22%
UNC
59%
COP
2%
PEP
13%
NNV
No votes
MSJ
No votes
NDP
No votes
PDP
No votes
Independent
4%

Total votes: 127

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: The 2020 General Election Thread (AUGUST 10TH) Poll added

Postby zoom rader » August 6th, 2020, 2:24 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Whatever the outcome I think we should agree strategically the UNC campaign has been poor. It’s almost as they defaulted to race.
The party visibility has been low in the media.
Not one of their better campaigns

They should fire whoever their PR is or whoever it is that advising them. That person utterly clueless. Compare how they run this campaign to 2010. Laughable.

Their campaign doesn't seem to have a cohesiveness to it. Almost as if several factions doing their own thing simultaneously.
There is nothing wrong about the vid.

It's shows real life in Trinidad and who are affected.

It also shows the attitudes of Trinis.

How come Venes can come here and live better than than these people

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 6th, 2020, 2:41 pm

Dohplaydat wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
j.o.e wrote:Whatever the outcome I think we should agree strategically the UNC campaign has been poor. It’s almost as they defaulted to race.

They should fire whoever their PR is or whoever it is that advising them. That person utterly clueless. Compare how they run this campaign to 2010. Laughable.

Dave Tancoo and Rodney Charles are mostly responsible.

Look at the Covid plan they put forward, smart voices in the party were begging them to address issues like this but Dave vetto'd them until a few days ago. Look at the positive reception that garnered. With these guys at the helm UNC has led a Clueless and out of.touch campaign.

How you know is them two? I feel is a clueless low cost PR firm advising her to do this.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 6th, 2020, 2:44 pm

Kewell35 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

Look at the Covid plan they put forward, smart voices in the party were begging them to address issues like this but Dave vetto'd them until a few days ago. Look at the positive reception that garnered. With these guys at the helm UNC has led a Clueless and out of.touch campaign.

How you know is them two? I feel is a clueless low cost PR firm advising her to do this.
Regardless who made the vid

The vids show real life of eveyday Trini Afros

Trini Afros are at the bottom of the ladder

PNM is yet to help and change the behaviour of their people
Last edited by zoom rader on August 6th, 2020, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 6th, 2020, 2:46 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

Their campaign doesn't seem to have a cohesiveness to it. Almost as if several factions doing their own thing simultaneously.
There is nothing wrong about the vid.

It's shows real life in Trinidad and who are affected.

It also shows the attitudes of Trinis.

How come Venes can come here and live better than than these people

The point is they should focus on the poor job PNM did in the past few years instead of playing too much on race and gender politics.....This election could easily be won if they went all out on it.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » August 6th, 2020, 2:47 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

The vids show real life of Trinis Afros

I see you’re focused on the specific vids that people complaining about. I’m talking about the overall campaign. It has no edge or strategy, it’s not cohesive.
I’m not being political... just from a marketing/ PR perspective it’s been surprisingly weak. It’s not like they didn’t have time to prepare. Elections were coming one way or another.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » August 6th, 2020, 2:49 pm

What zoom saying is true, the video dint lie that's the reality.
But yes they could have held themselves to point out the deficiency of the PNM, not like that's hard to do. Was an easy way to win election.
At the end of the day the people getting out off by those videos are of African decent because it's exposing the truth. Truth hurts at times

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 6th, 2020, 2:50 pm

j.o.e wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:
Dohplaydat wrote:
Kewell35 wrote:

The vids show real life of Trinis Afros

I see you’re focused on the specific vids that people complaining about. I’m talking about the overall campaign. It has no edge or strategy, it’s not cohesive.
I’m not being political... just from a marketing/ PR perspective it’s been surprisingly weak. It’s not like they didn’t have time to prepare. Elections were coming one way or another.
My view is PNM should win by default.
Non pnm parties should have abstained for this election .

Let PNM win all 41 seat .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 6th, 2020, 2:53 pm

jhonnieblue wrote:What zoom saying is true, the video dint lie that's the reality.
But yes they could have held themselves to point out the deficiency of the PNM, not like that's hard to do. Was an easy way to win election.
At the end of the day the people getting out off by those videos are of African decent because it's exposing the truth. Truth hurts at times
I don't know, maybe they should have put a 1% asking for a lil hand on the streets rather than asking for a bail out for their multimillion dollar bussinesses

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 6th, 2020, 2:54 pm

jhonnieblue wrote:What zoom saying is true, the video dint lie that's the reality.

Somehow some Trinis choose to believe that only Africans suffer with poverty. I live in south and I see both races suffering. I have a few tenants and out of the 4 falling behind on rent since covid it’s split equally between Africans and indians but my point either way is the overall campaign was weak.

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 6th, 2020, 2:55 pm

Exactly but why bother with this when you could have just run on what sheit PNM do for the last couple of years? Is like they playing right into PNM hands.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 6th, 2020, 3:01 pm

On any given day if I go in to San Do especially around the market I will get about 10 people asking me for money .

Out of those 10 people, 7 will be Afros asking for money or something to eat.

3 will be injuns looking for money to buy rum.

I never give any money, but will offer to buy them some food and water.

This is real life in 2020 Trinidad, not sure about Tobago
Last edited by zoom rader on August 6th, 2020, 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 6th, 2020, 3:03 pm

j.o.e wrote:

Somehow some Trinis choose to believe that only Africans suffer with poverty. I live in south and I see both races suffering. I have a few tenants and out of the 4 falling behind on rent since covid it’s split equally between Africans and indians but my point either way is the overall campaign was weak.
Never rent indos, they always have a sad sorry about paying rent.

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 6th, 2020, 3:20 pm

Why is UNC Pushing this crazy conspiracy theory that Covid is a Hoax and our beloved scientific prime minister is the one responsible for creating the Hoax and that Covid was never here so he shut down to make himself look good but now Covid is here for real even tho it is a Hoax?

Allyuh see how dangerous Rum is?

What is even more alarming is De Phaggot seems to think that Kamla will cure Covid and save Trinidad even tho this same woman thinks Covid is a Hoax and Rum and Sunlight is the answer.

And yet I am made to believe that she is more qualified in handling this situation than my beloved Prime Minister who is a Scientist by definition? and is infact the only world leader who is currently a scientist?

Geology is the study of the Earth, the materials of which it is made, the structure of those materials, and the processes acting upon them. It includes the study of organisms that have inhabited our planet.

I AM PROUD OF MY PRIME MINISTER For having perused his Phd in a Science Subject for there is nothing more noble that the passion to become a scientist to change the world and help mankind.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » August 6th, 2020, 3:23 pm

Dude I have two master, a MBA and currently PhD candidate. And I'm smart enough to tell you you're a full fledged idoit

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 6th, 2020, 3:26 pm

jhonnieblue wrote:Dude I have two master, a MBA and currently PhD candidate. And I'm smart enough to tell you you're a full fledged idoit

MBA is useless.

Talk to me when you have a Masters or Phd in Science and or Engineering then I will be impressed especially if you have successfully contributed to Aerospace.

jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Postby jhonnieblue » August 6th, 2020, 3:27 pm

Clearly you can't read idiot I have two master both in engineering and pursuing a PhD in engineering. So all that to say

YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 6th, 2020, 3:29 pm

jhonnieblue wrote:Clearly you can't read idiot I have two master both in engineering and pursuing a PhD in engineering. So all that to say

YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT

How do I know this?

What if you are lying as usual to defame and hurt my beloved Prime Minister Dr Rowley?

What has your contribution been so far to advancing the cause of Terraforming Mars?

You will never walk in his shoes for he is the one true king of T&T

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 6th, 2020, 3:58 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Why is UNC Pushing this crazy conspiracy theory that Covid is a Hoax and our beloved scientific prime minister is the one responsible for creating the Hoax and that Covid was never here so he shut down to make himself look good but now Covid is here for real even tho it is a Hoax?

Allyuh see how dangerous Rum is?

What is even more alarming is De Phaggot seems to think that Kamla will cure Covid and save Trinidad even tho this same woman thinks Covid is a Hoax and Rum and Sunlight is the answer.

And yet I am made to believe that she is more qualified in handling this situation than my beloved Prime Minister who is a Scientist by definition? and is infact the only world leader who is currently a scientist?

Geology is the study of the Earth, the materials of which it is made, the structure of those materials, and the processes acting upon them. It includes the study of organisms that have inhabited our planet.

I AM PROUD OF MY PRIME MINISTER For having perused his Phd in a Science Subject for there is nothing more noble that the passion to become a scientist to change the world and help mankind.

Where did Kamla say Covid is a hoax?

Also she probably was talking about UV Radiation killing covid which is true.
Take a look here https://www.livescience.com/uv-light-ki ... virus.html

Kewell35
Riding on 16's

Postby Kewell35 » August 6th, 2020, 3:59 pm

jhonnieblue wrote:Dude I have two master, a MBA and currently PhD candidate. And I'm smart enough to tell you you're a full fledged idoit

I feel he does be trolling.

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » August 6th, 2020, 4:18 pm

Kris have de money trini bisshs love money

Sorry kamal hand ah fig eh go wok

sMASH wrote:de feelz

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 6th, 2020, 4:57 pm

Well Done !!!!

aaron17

Postby aaron17 » August 6th, 2020, 5:15 pm

Ched turn to colonizing mars now?

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » August 6th, 2020, 5:17 pm

Everyone calm down. It’s the homestretch don’t let it fall apart now

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » August 6th, 2020, 5:23 pm

A man from sea lots gone and buy a range rover cash but yet Zoom trying to convince alluh that afros suffering.

Alluh aint have a fcuking clue. Let anyone in here tell alluh abt the kinda money them boys in beetham and sea lots have in their house at any given point in time.

You will be truly amazed.

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » August 6th, 2020, 5:52 pm

Ah man have three degrees and trying to make sense out of ED . Bro , you'll need more degrees than that .

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » August 6th, 2020, 5:55 pm

rspann wrote:Ah man have three degrees and trying to make sense out of ED . Bro , you'll need more degrees than that .

Not until he colonize mars.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » August 6th, 2020, 5:56 pm

Zoom just on sheit as usual..

I see indians suffering and living in rel poverty all over the place,and they not only suffering but look totally hopeless clueless and illiterate..

Maybe zoom could assist his people..

And he now comparing Vene whores whoring with people who still prefer to have some dignity and ride out their situation..even still I cant see the suffering hes talking about and I'm Laventille everyday.

Is the answer another color me orange scam or a lifesport ?

Zoom your really disingenuous and dangerous and true compliment to the UNC,you'll do or say anything..

Maybe even bend pipe if you have to.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » August 6th, 2020, 6:02 pm

j.o.e wrote:Everyone calm down. It’s the homestretch don’t let it fall apart now

Agreed, leave the chestburn and froth-up for monday night.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 6th, 2020, 6:16 pm

Now see a Deyalsingh drive by and walk by.

Deyalsingh was sitting in truck. He had on mask.

90% of those following not wearing masks.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » August 6th, 2020, 6:23 pm

This is the first time in years, I see so much work being done in the month before a general election.

If is not road paving, is wall building, is box drain building, is fixing leaks, is cutting good natural embankment to widen road that nobody does drive on, is picking up fridge, stove, washing machine etc., is cutting down the middle of the road to dig it up to put down pipes, is fixing HDC apartments in Marginals.

Real wuk going on in Santa Cruz, Belmont, St. Augustine, Mt. Hope, Diego Martin etc.

$20 billion did not go for Covid.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”