TriniTuner.com  |  Latest Event:  

Forums

Would you VOTE in 2020?

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Given the Current Political Landscape, Would you VOTE in 2020?

1. Nah. COVID TIMES. I Politically Distancing myself from this
13%
2. Yerp. Hadda make meh stand! We Ride at dawn beyotches!!!
44%
3. On the fence. This election promises not gonna cut it. Serious plans have to be put forth with realistic expectations.
43%

Total votes: 54

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: Would you VOTE in 2020?

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 26th, 2020, 8:30 am

the harsh reality is : this election is a good one to lose and I'd maintain my stance on that. My reasoning is simply, the decisions that are to be made concerning economic growth, cutbacks, etc would be a bitter pill to swallow for many. As it stands, people don't object to shitkickers ramming a baigan up their rectums BUT if tanty kams has to make tough decisions......SHE WILL BE CRUCIFIED.

that revenue authority gonna target doublesmen, barbers, mechanics, electricians, almost everyone who doesn't pay taxes(so yuh know every single thing going up). Property tax gonna follow suit followed by retrenchment(depending on how this COVID 19 things pans out). So if I wouldn't want to win nuh

Dohplaydat
punchin NOS

Postby Dohplaydat » May 26th, 2020, 11:43 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:the harsh reality is : this election is a good one to lose and I'd maintain my stance on that. My reasoning is simply, the decisions that are to be made concerning economic growth, cutbacks, etc would be a bitter pill to swallow for many. As it stands, people don't object to shitkickers ramming a baigan up their rectums BUT if tanty kams has to make tough decisions......SHE WILL BE CRUCIFIED.

that revenue authority gonna target doublesmen, barbers, mechanics, electricians, almost everyone who doesn't pay taxes(so yuh know every single thing going up). Property tax gonna follow suit followed by retrenchment(depending on how this COVID 19 things pans out). So if I wouldn't want to win nuh

This also why I would prefer PNM right now, UNC will be afraid to make some of those tough decisions while we've seen Colm has no problem and probably enjoys it.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 26th, 2020, 12:15 pm

He does... the key is to make those moves within the first 2-3 years because the electorate will forget in year 5.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote: As it stands, people don't object to shitkickers ramming a baigan up their rectums BUT if tanty kams has to make tough decisions......SHE WILL BE CRUCIFIED.

Very true. Imagine if Kams did close down Petrotrin... well oh my gosh Roget woulda throw his frame all over.
Last edited by The_Honourable on May 26th, 2020, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fokhan_96
Riding on 17's

Postby fokhan_96 » May 26th, 2020, 12:16 pm

^^The look he does have on his face as if to say " it good for allyuh, shudda pay more attention in school "

trini mk5
punchin NOS

Postby trini mk5 » May 26th, 2020, 12:21 pm

Is UNC even party ?? Lol
Keep hoping for a change in that crab in a barrel syndrome that afflicts D UNC. Let kams keep pelting wild hand in the fight , maybe one day she'll hit the target. Meanwhile a battered but sober PNM will continue to keep this country out of IMF and the "world police" hands for as long as they can. The inevitable is coming, but at least enjoy filling up your pricemart trolleys with all them imported goodies that you folks like while your supreme leader rats out a sovereign nation to her blue eyed God's. Have fun guys.

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » May 26th, 2020, 12:37 pm

the next hurdle is bringing the value of the TTD in line with the country's lower USD earning power. We can only sustain the current USD expenditure for a year or two longer before we get in serious financial trouble.

Nobody wants to touch that with a ten foot long stick. Imbert moved the rate all the way up to 6.9 before backing down. Somebody is going to have to cross 7 if we want to maintain the semi-open economy we have now.

Kamla said she would devalue.. the question is will she hold her nerve when the time comes?

hustla_ambition101
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hustla_ambition101 » May 26th, 2020, 12:42 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:the harsh reality is : this election is a good one to lose and I'd maintain my stance on that. My reasoning is simply, the decisions that are to be made concerning economic growth, cutbacks, etc would be a bitter pill to swallow for many. As it stands, people don't object to shitkickers ramming a baigan up their rectums BUT if tanty kams has to make tough decisions......SHE WILL BE CRUCIFIED.

Tax evaders need to start paying up. I have no problem paying a reasonable price for a service as long as the person is paying their taxes. You cant be earning millions a year and not declaring your income. Large registered business owners and those who are employed in public and private sector who earn over 72k a year should not be the only ones paying.

mero

Postby mero » May 26th, 2020, 12:44 pm

The_Honourable wrote:He does... the key is to make those moves within the first 2-3 years because the electorate will forget in year 5.

shake d livin wake d dead wrote: As it stands, people don't object to shitkickers ramming a baigan up their rectums BUT if tanty kams has to make tough decisions......SHE WILL BE CRUCIFIED.

Very true. Imagine if Kams did close down Petrotrin... well oh my gosh Roget woulda throw his frame all over.
Yes but that just shows a weak opposition and support base.

How PNM could paint the street red while in opposition jamming UNC hard but nothing when they in power from UNC?

Set a yappers whole day, cuss for Rowley and PNM whole day whole night but rally and protest? Nah bai. .. buh buh if Kamla was in power and it was UNC dey woulda dey woulda.

Bunch a wimps. Allyuh like it so. Take wood.

United National Cuckgress

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » May 26th, 2020, 12:55 pm

^ PNM supporters taking cues from the Raging Bull himself.

There was a time when the leader of the PNM was a respectable man. Nowadays is a 'rottweiler' leading the pack.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 26th, 2020, 1:35 pm

5 years later kamla still getting blame

mero

Postby mero » May 26th, 2020, 1:44 pm

paid_influencer wrote:^ PNM supporters taking cues from the Raging Bull himself.

There was a time when the leader of the PNM was a respectable man. Nowadays is a 'rottweiler' leading the pack.

Who the UNC supporters taking cue from?

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 26th, 2020, 1:51 pm

mero wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:He does... the key is to make those moves within the first 2-3 years because the electorate will forget in year 5.

How PNM could paint the street red while in opposition jamming UNC hard but nothing when they in power from UNC?

Simple, persons and/or organizations that suppose to be neutral and jam both sides are not doing so out of partisanship. They jam Kamla which was fine, but not jamming Rowley at all. OWTU is the biggest offender.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 26th, 2020, 1:56 pm

well mero, we know who you voting for...

OWTU and Roget are in bed with the PNM big time. Imagine shitlickers close down petrotrin but Roget ups and say "the person who tries to stop the OWTU from buying over petrotrin will pay the political price". what utter fackery

mero

Postby mero » May 26th, 2020, 2:02 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
mero wrote:

Simple, persons and/or organizations that suppose to be neutral and jam both sides are not doing so out of partisanship. They jam Kamla which was fine, but not jamming Rowley at all. OWTU is the biggest offender.
Everybody fail but no one fail(ing) more than UNC as an opposition.

If PNM stole the election and rig the EBC,where all the UNC supporters gone? They can be seen on social media cussing and making up new nicknames everyday for Rowley but daz it?

2 parties is pull stones in power but real is real ,UNC in opposition is a pure joke and pappy show

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 26th, 2020, 2:07 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:well mero, we know who you voting for...

OWTU and Roget are in bed with the PNM big time. Imagine shitlickers close down petrotrin but Roget ups and say "the person who tries to stop the OWTU from buying over petrotrin will pay the political price". what utter fackery

If under Kamla, the rumor was that SIS was taking over the refinery, all hell break loose with OWTU. Under PNM, refinery close down and OWTU singing we shall overcome and holding hands praying.

mero wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:
mero wrote:

Everybody fail but no one fail(ing) more than UNC as an opposition.

If PNM stole the election and rig the EBC,where all the UNC supporters gone? They can be seen on social media cussing and making up new nicknames everyday for Rowley but daz it?

2 parties is pull stones in power but real is real ,UNC in opposition is a pure joke and pappy show

I agree, UNC is a very weak opposition. Study Phillip doing better although he is a suspect character.
Last edited by The_Honourable on May 26th, 2020, 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mero

Postby mero » May 26th, 2020, 2:07 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:well mero, we know who you voting for...

Lol Nah you know who I not voting for. Just like I know who u not voting for

I abstained from voting last election.

Feel I go sell my vote like u yes.

Where ILP when you need them?. A me too and a 500 go come in nice

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 26th, 2020, 2:15 pm

500??? more eh...lol as it stands, the electorate has been calling for "fresh" faces and only the PNM has done that thus far.....HOWEVER, the pnm kabal still deh

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 26th, 2020, 2:22 pm

If persons in marginals, call big money.

Can't demand blue notes in areas such as Laventille East/Morvart :lol:

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 26th, 2020, 2:27 pm

Toco/Grande is a big marginal.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 26th, 2020, 2:31 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Toco/Grande is a big marginal.

The margin of defeat for the UNC in Toco Manzanilla was 4,000 votes in 2015. That makes it more a safe seat to the PNM prone to an odd upset rather than be considered a marginal.

Granted the seat is only 3 GEs old.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » May 26th, 2020, 3:23 pm

The_Honourable wrote:If persons in marginals, call big money.

Can't demand blue notes in areas such as Laventille East/Morvart :lol:

You could demand anything there at all :lol: :lol: that is the safest of the safe

EFFECTIC DESIGNS
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby EFFECTIC DESIGNS » May 26th, 2020, 3:59 pm

Wake me up when Coonilal and the whole Cabal is out of politics and the UNC has a new leadership.

Until then I not even entertaining this nonsense about UNC standing a chance at winning anything.

Just watch and see nothing coming out of that thing he brought up about Rowley selling gas to Venezuela with the meeting he had with the vice president. Just watch and see how that going and back fire on he c0nt for lying.

Just imagine UNC's plan to win the 2020 election is to hope and pray the PNM drop dead, not that it is such a far fetched reality given that the PNM has been killing themselves slowly by the way they handled all the countless job losses in 5 years.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » May 26th, 2020, 4:08 pm

how many marginals are there ?
4 or 5 ?

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 26th, 2020, 4:57 pm

pugboy wrote:how many marginals are there ?
4 or 5 ?

Toco/Grande
Moruga/Tableland
La horquetta/Talparo
St.joseph
Tunapuna
San Juan/Barataria

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 26th, 2020, 5:11 pm

EFFECTIC DESIGNS wrote:Wake me up when Coonilal and the whole Cabal is out of politics and the UNC has a new leadership.

Until then I not even entertaining this nonsense about UNC standing a chance at winning anything.

Just watch and see nothing coming out of that thing he brought up about Rowley selling gas to Venezuela with the meeting he had with the vice president. Just watch and see how that going and back fire on he c0nt for lying.

Just imagine UNC's plan to win the 2020 election is to hope and pray the PNM drop dead, not that it is such a far fetched reality given that the PNM has been killing themselves slowly by the way they handled all the countless job losses in 5 years.

This is the stupidity that proves the pnm base haven't stopped walking on all fours.

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » May 28th, 2020, 7:32 am

Another term under this current administration will surely be the doom of our beloved country and life as we know it...... :roll: that is the reality regardless if you choose to believe it or not.

TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » May 28th, 2020, 9:04 am

Ben_spanna wrote:Another term under this current administration will surely be the doom of our beloved country and life as we know it...... :roll: that is the reality regardless if you choose to believe it or not.

Even if unc wins...can they make drastic decisions like how imbert does?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 28th, 2020, 9:29 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:Another term under this current administration will surely be the doom of our beloved country and life as we know it...... :roll: that is the reality regardless if you choose to believe it or not.

Even if unc wins...can they make drastic decisions like how imbert does?

UNC is pretty weak when it comes to hard decisions. The year they raised premium to $5.75 (2012) they actually had Min of Energy do the work and research necessary to start the removal of subsidies.
Instead they did nothing except touch the fuel 7% of cars use.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 28th, 2020, 10:42 pm

Idiots

I out of this.

Wars have been forth and millions of lives have lost for the right to vote in a democratic society. New countries have formed over the right to vote.

People die for the right to vote, but yet still we have an abundance of idiots.

I have stated that TT is filled with idiots and very stupid people who show no logic when it comes to voting or selecting a party.

I read these three political thread everyday and its sad to see that tuner is also filled with idiots.

Tuner has clowns that come on here with remarks as follows. These same people complain everyday about the goverment, but when when time to use their right they give excuse as follows.

1.Who we go vote for.
2.I not voting
3.All political parties are the same so I not voting.
4.I voting for the lesser of two evils
5.To much laywers in a party
6.You much old people in a party so I not voting.
7.When new people are brought into a party then they they say they are inexperienced.
8. Parties to old so I not voting.
9. Parties to young so I not voting.
10. The parties don't suit me, I not voting.
11. No morals as goverment were caught fabricating the truth, and one clown says no laws was broken.

Then we have another clown that come on here saying that the opposition party not protesting on the street like when the other did when they where opposition.

Then a mod decided to lock a chead while another one opens a new chead.

For those that don't want to vote you all should pack your grip and leave TT. Go live in China, North Korea and Cuba.

I out of this as it is one big joke and tuner is fillied with political mods and idoits.

matr1x
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby matr1x » May 29th, 2020, 9:31 am

Can't wait for the second wave

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”