Riots in the USA

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Riots in the USA

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2021, 7:12 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:Did you see the names?
Rittenhouse, Huber, Grosskreutz and Rosenbaum.

If anything this was a German on German issue.
zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:I hope when BLM does riot again that they are aware that they can be put down by more Rittenhouses and they will walk free.

It’s time the citizens take a stand.
It was white people that was killed in the hands of a white boy
Hmm never saw it that way.

But all in all they played the crying white boy tears so the jury should empathise with them him and it worked.

Do you think if that was a black man killing white people and he cried tears he would have gotten off.

Then again as we know black on black killings leads to jail.

When you look at the trial , it appears it was all scripted. His answers was well rehearsed. The prosecution in my view failed and messed up this case. This was a white on white set free code.
Last edited by zoom rader on November 21st, 2021, 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 21st, 2021, 7:13 pm

zoom rader wrote:

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:I hope when BLM does riot again that they are aware that they can be put down by more Rittenhouses and they will walk free.

But all in all they played the crying white tears so the jury should empathise with them him and it worked.

Do you think if that was a black man killing white people and he cried tears he would have gotten off.

Then again as we know black on black killings leads jail.

When you look at the trial , it appears it was all scripted. His answers was well rehearsed. The prosecution in my view failed and messed up this case. This was a white on white code.

Some of the names were German Jewish. The victims were Jews.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 21st, 2021, 7:13 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Some of the names were German Jewish. The victims were Jews.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 21st, 2021, 8:41 pm

zoom rader wrote:

zoom rader wrote:

But all in all they played the crying white boy tears so the jury should empathise with them him and it worked.

When you look at the trial , it appears it was all scripted. His answers was well rehearsed. The prosecution in my view failed and messed up this case. This was a white on white set free code.

When Rittenhouse wanted to raise funds for his case, gofundme blocked him. This championed many in the right wing to fund his defense and it was well funded.

If it was a black guy, CNN and MSNBC would have championed self defense and even say that white supremacist prosecutors, judge, jury and judicial system want to put a black man in jail.

There is no money to be made by the media on black on black killings, the private prison industry profits from that.

Once a white man kills a black man, money is to be made by the media, pseudo-civil rights leaders, NGOs, major corporations, reporters and celebrities branding themselves on social media, etc. This usually makes it hard on the court and especially a jury to make a decison.

Race baiting is profitable.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 21st, 2021, 8:53 pm

Apparently Jessie Jackson charges upwards of $250k to "champion" a cause
The_Honourable wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

zoom rader wrote:

When Rittenhouse wanted to raise funds for his case, gofundme blocked him. This championed many in the right wing to fund his defense and it was well funded.

If it was a black guy, CNN and MSNBC would have championed self defense and even say that white supremacist prosecutors, judge, jury and judicial system want to put a black man in jail.

There is no money to be made by the media on black on black killings, the private prison industry profits from that.

Once a white man kills a black man, money is to be made by the media, pseudo-civil rights leaders, NGOs, major corporations, reporters and celebrities branding themselves on social media, etc. This usually makes it hard on the court and especially a jury to make a decison.

Race baiting is profitable.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2021, 10:21 pm

Let’s say BLM has another riot and a white boy puts down a black boy in a similar situation as Rittenhouse’s, can this case be used as leverage?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2021, 10:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:Let’s say BLM has another riot and a white boy puts down a black boy in a similar situation as Rittenhouse’s, can this case be used as leverage?
White Boys have been putting down blacks for 400 years and nothing comes out of it.

Ur just a racist kant

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Riots in the USA

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2021, 10:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:Let’s say BLM has another riot and a white boy puts down a black boy in a similar situation as Rittenhouse’s, can this case be used as leverage?
White Boys have been putting down blacks for 400 years and nothing comes out of it.

Ur just a racist kant

Zoom,

I wasn’t the one banned every week and tizic to come back on the forums cuz you have no life bro.

The Mods dealt with you because of your persistent racist comments towards the “red government” and it’s people as you attacked the Afro community. They have you in a gear now so you behaving yourself.

It’s getting late Zoom, go tuck in the goats and run your MC for the evening.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 22nd, 2021, 12:14 am

Ways boy someobody get owned there.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » November 22nd, 2021, 12:15 am

Just saw on the news a car ran over a group of people (20-30+ people including little children) in a parade in Wisconsin.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 22nd, 2021, 7:38 am

5 dead.

Suspect is a recently released career criminal with a history of anti white posts on social media.
SuperiorMan wrote:Just saw on the news a car ran over a group of people (20-30+ people including little children) in a parade in Wisconsin.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 22nd, 2021, 7:57 am

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Ur just a racist kant

Zoom,

I wasn’t the one banned every week and tizic to come back on the forums cuz you have no life bro.

The Mods dealt with you because of your persistent racist comments towards the “red government” and it’s people as you attacked the Afro community. They have you in a gear now so you behaving yourself.

It’s getting late Zoom, go tuck in the goats and run your MC for the evening.
When I speak up for blacks in red government slavery I get banned cause lil Conts and mods like you will never understand .

You are a racist and believed that your half breeding of so called injun and Chinese is superior to Afros and injuns.

When u see Chinese mixed with other races its because the other races could not pay back want was owed to the Chinese shop keeper. So it was regular bull for the debtor. Ask the old folk what use to go in the old days.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2021, 7:59 am

Discussions will begin when the skin color/nationality is revealed.

Jeezus crice man i could understand ploughing through some violent protestors but oh gosh man, this is Xmas celebration.

Monsters really reach yes.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 22nd, 2021, 8:36 am

MaxPower wrote:Discussions will begin when the skin color/nationality is revealed.

Jeezus crice man i could understand ploughing through some violent protestors but oh gosh man, this is Xmas celebration.

Dont back peddle

you have an inferiority complex where u see lighter skin as some sort of high standards.

It is why you believe that Chinese and venes are better that the rest.

Dont play with me son I will expose you

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 22nd, 2021, 8:38 am

By expose ZR means make up stuff...and repeat it until the gullible here pick your toots up.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 22nd, 2021, 8:45 am

Redman wrote:By expose ZR means make up stuff...and repeat it until the gullible here pick your toots up.

Read over everything that MAX has written about Black and Indian people and you will see he as an inferiority complex towards these people .

But dont worry you are just a pot hound as MAX and another racist Cont that hides behinds the church

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 22nd, 2021, 11:24 am

MaxPower wrote:Discussions will begin when the skin color/nationality is revealed.

Suspect identified -
Capture.JPG

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » November 22nd, 2021, 11:34 am

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:By expose ZR means make up stuff...and repeat it until the gullible here pick your toots up.

Read over everything that MAX has written about Black and Indian people and you will see he as an inferiority complex towards these people .

But dont worry you are just a pot hound as MAX and another racist Cont that hides behinds the church

Point made.
The bigot is triggered.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Riots in the USA

Postby MaxPower » November 22nd, 2021, 11:42 am

zoom rader wrote:

Dont back peddle

you have an inferiority complex where u see lighter skin as some sort of high standards.

Zoom,

Chinese and Venes are better than most Trinis.

That’s my view and what i have experienced, and i am in my right to do so. No one cares what you think you can “expose”. All you do here is complain about the “red government” and that’s exactly what you are…a complainer.

Don’t tote that you are unable to compete with them so you run in your little corner with your goats, and frankly i don’t think you have any land and goats, you speak like a part time minimum wager.

Change the mindset Zoom, and don’t stress yourself out bro.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 22nd, 2021, 12:16 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Dont back peddle

Zoom,

That’s my view and what i have experienced, and i am in my right to do so. No one cares what you think you can “expose”. All you do here is complain about the “red government” and that’s exactly what you are…a complainer.

Don’t tote that you are unable to compete with them so you run in your little corner with your goats, and frankly i don’t think you have any land and goats, you speak like a part time minimum wager.

We know you like Chinese and Venes cause u go for skin colour.

Jest remember these very ppl view you as monkey and not on parr with them.

Dis me farm in Los Bajos
download/file.php?id=581271&mode=view

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 24th, 2021, 2:55 pm

Guilty Verdict on all three rednecks for killing Ahmaud Arbery

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/jur ... s-81366534

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » November 24th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Justice served.
Same as with Rittenhouse last week the correct decision was made.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » November 24th, 2021, 3:44 pm

Well done, justice served.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 24th, 2021, 4:04 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Dont back peddle

Zoom,

The irony keeps writing itself with some of you all..............

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » November 24th, 2021, 5:07 pm

Ahmad Arbery case verdict
All 3 accused guilty of felony murder, the son guilty of malice murder. Life in prison for him is the most likely sentence.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 24th, 2021, 7:10 pm

Mericans too happy in their arse to have real world problems .And dotish Trinis want to follow them

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 7th, 2022, 4:30 pm

Screenshot_20220107-162910_Facebook.jpg

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 7th, 2022, 5:10 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Dont back peddle

Zoom,

We know you like Chinese and Venes cause u go for skin colour.

Jest remember these very ppl view you as monkey and not on parr with them.

Dis me farm in Los Bajos
download/file.php?id=581271&mode=view

lol good one.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 7th, 2022, 5:12 pm

MaxPower wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

Dont back peddle

Zoom,

Hello MaxPower,

There's a reason Chinese own so much of the Caribbean and the asians will continue to own more.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 7th, 2022, 7:10 pm

The American justice system been on a roll since late last year!!!
K74T wrote:
Screenshot_20220107-162910_Facebook.jpg

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”