Forums

Riots in the USA

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Riots in the USA

Postby Dizzy28 » February 3rd, 2023, 9:06 am

He could have stayed out of the limelight and bide his time. Instead he choose to do the circuit on TV and radio and kept making statements potentially harming him in a civil case now.

With that said its not a suit against him alone. The other parties are the Kenosha County Sheriff David G. Beth, former Kenosha Police Department chief Daniel G. Miskinis, acting Kenosha police chief Eric Larsen, the city of Kenosha and the county of Kenosha. He still has a good chance of being successful as Huber's parents lawyers are seeking to prove conspiracy amongst all the parties.

SuperMan9999
Street 2NR

Postby SuperMan9999 » February 3rd, 2023, 10:49 am

Typical Garbage White Supremacist Tucker Carlson and Fox News back with spewing more racism and batshit conspiracy theories

Funny how American conservatives thinks Tucker is a genius and is the only honest "reporter" out there when in reality Fox is on record arguing in a court case saying no reasonable educated person would ever take Tucker seriously.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 25th, 2023, 11:27 am

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 25th, 2023, 11:52 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Dilbert creator

https://twitter.com/RyLiberty/status/16 ... 2489128960

Thoughts on this?

The debate about whether horrible, but artistically gifted folks can have their work appreciated will rage on. Think Chuck Berry, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Ted Nugent, Sinead O' Connor etc
Personally I love Dilbert, funny AF, Whether I will not read it based on his alleged comments? Absolutely.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 25th, 2023, 1:13 pm

De Dragon wrote:

Thoughts on this?

The debate about whether horrible, but artistically gifted folks can have their work appreciated will rage on. Think Chuck Berry, James Brown, Michael Jackson, Ted Nugent, Sinead O' Connor etc
Personally I love Dilbert, funny AF, Whether I will not read it based on his alleged comments? Absolutely.

Do you agree with what he said?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 25th, 2023, 1:57 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Thoughts on this?

Do you agree with what he said?

Not at all, but did I agree with MJ sleeping with little boys? James Brown beating women? With Anthony Kiedis sexually assaulting women?
No.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 25th, 2023, 6:12 pm

What Scott Adams said

“The best advice I would give to white people is to get the hell away from Black people,” Adams said with his mouth.

“Just get the firetruck away. Wherever you have to go, just get away,” he went on.

And on: “There’s no fixing this. This can’t be fixed. ... You just have to escape. So that’s what I did, I went to a neighborhood where I have a very low Black population.”

Adams said pollsters had found “nearly half of all Blacks are not OK with white people,” and that meant Black people constituted “a hate group.”

“And I don’t want to have anything to do with them,” he said.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 25th, 2023, 6:58 pm

Nothing new to see or hear from Scott Adams.

Why ‘Dilbert’ Creator Scott Adams Is Heaping Praise on Kanye West
Scott Adams is the legendary creator of the Dilbert comic strip, which started in 1989 and still runs today, appearing in over 25 languages.

04/23/2018

Adams took to social media this past Sunday to film a 20-minute video titled “Kanye West Showed the Way to the Golden Age.” In the video, which has since gone viral, Adams described how Kanye West will be the one that leads us mere mortals to the age of enlightenment. “Let me tell you about the golden age,” Adams started off. “Maybe you’ve noticed that the universe seems to be serving up more surprises than normal.” He then described how these “surprises” all started with Trump’s ascension to president of the United States. “In each of these ways, what we’re seeing is things we didn’t think were possible.”

Just for context, the “Golden Age,” as defined by Adams, is “a time when largely things are going right.” It’s clear that West, who recently announced he’s writing a book on philosophy in real time via Twitter, has a lot in common with Adams. “I think people are breaking out of their mental prisons,” Adams says in the first clip West tweeted out. “People are realizing that there are things that used to hold us back, that used to limit what we could do. Much of that was psychological.”

In order to support his argument, Adams panned his camera over to a white board covered in connected thought bubbles, with Kanye West’s name in a circled bubble alongside conservative commentator Candice Owens. “We humans have developed a number of prisons of the mind,” Adams says, “things that we just imagine to be our limitations.”

So how does Kanye West factor into his argument? “Kanye West, somebody who has strong credentials for being an advocate for racism… what did he tweet? He tweeted ‘I like the way Candice Owens thinks,’ and he ripped a hole in reality.” Adams went on to say that for someone of West’s stature to admire a conservative commentator shows that West isn’t blinded by his “Prison of the Mind” and that he is more woke than we ever thought imaginable. “New ideas will no longer be condemned by the masses,” West tweeted out following the retweets of Adam’s video. “We are on the frontier of massive change. Starting from breaking out of our mental prisons.”

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-n ... r-8371779/

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 25th, 2023, 7:21 pm

Triggered crybabies start already.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » February 25th, 2023, 9:50 pm

Vaguely remember he announced years he was developing some rare condition that made it difficult for him to draw anymore and he was trying to counter it by embracing digital tools. Was that just misdiagnosed brain rot?

That being said, after seeing the aggressors in the wave of hate crimes against pacific islanders and also in support of anti-semites, is the guy so much in the wrong?

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 26th, 2023, 10:16 am

Dilbert comic strip dropped by US media over creator's racist tirade
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64775250

Many US newspapers including the Washington Post have dropped the long-running Dilbert cartoon strip after its creator made racist comments.

In a video on YouTube, Scott Adams, who is white, said black Americans were part of a "hate group" and that white people should "get the hell away" from them.

"I would say, based on the current way things are going, the best advice I would give to white people is to get the hell away from black people… because there is no fixing this," he said.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » February 26th, 2023, 11:12 am

Adams has since... suggested that the cancellation of his cartoon signals that free speech in America is under assault.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/02/25/busi ... index.html

Apparently, a broad swath of the American public refers to, yet does not seem to grasp, the contents of the US Constitution.

Here's what freedom of speech in the US actually is:

‐-‐-‐‐--------

Freedom of speech is the right to speak, write, and share ideas and opinions without facing punishment from the government. The First Amendment protects this right by prohibiting Congress from making laws that would curtail freedom of speech.

Even though freedom of speech is protected from infringement by the government, the government is still free to restrict speech in certain circumstances. ...

While the public has a right to freedom of speech when it comes to the U.S. government, the public does not have this right when it comes to private entities. Companies and private employers are able to regulate speech on their platforms and within their workplace since the First Amendment only applies to the government. This right allowed Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to ban President Donald Trump from their sites in 2021 without legal repercussion. Companies like Facebook and YouTube were also able to ban misleading information on Covid-19 during the 2020 pandemic.

The Supreme Court recently affirmed that private entities are not restricted by the First Amendment in the case Manhattan Community Access Corporation v. Halleck. Manhattan Neighborhood Network is a nonprofit that was given the authority by New York City to operate public access channels in Manhattan. The organization decided to suspend two of their employees after they received complaints about a film the employees produced. The employees argued that this was a violation of their First Amendment freedom of speech rights because they were being punished due to the content of their film. The Supreme Court held that Manhattan Neighborhood Network was not a government entity or a state actor, so the nonprofit couldn’t be subjected to the First Amendment.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/freedom_of_speech

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » February 26th, 2023, 12:41 pm

Adams is happier living amongst white people. I am happy for him.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » May 4th, 2023, 10:01 am

NEW YORK (AP) — A man who had been shouting at people aboard a New York City subway train died after fellow riders tackled him and one put him in a chokehold that lasted until his body went limp, according to police officials and video of the encounter.

Jordan Neely, 30, died from compression of the neck, the city’s medical examiner determined Wednesday.

Neely is recognizable to some New Yorkers as a Michael Jackson impersonator who regularly danced in the Times Square transit hub. On Monday afternoon, he was yelling and pacing back and forth on an F train in Manhattan, witnesses and police said, when he was restrained by at least three people, including a U.S. Marine veteran who pulled one arm tightly around his neck.

https://apnews.com/article/nyc-subway-d ... 267bc52f41

The AP article is pretty long but no where in it mentions that Jordan Neely had 42 prior arrests between 2013 and 2021 including four for assault and there is currently a warrant for his arrest for assault as well.

This one is riling up the masses somewhat. Could be a summer of love pt 2.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » May 4th, 2023, 10:23 am

Murica

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » May 4th, 2023, 8:50 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:This one is riling up the masses somewhat. Could be a summer of love pt 2.

Yankee election is quite next year, what them higher ups have to gain from making this into something big?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”