Forums

UNREST IN PORT OF SPAIN

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: UNREST IN PORT OF SPAIN

Postby RedVEVO » July 7th, 2020, 2:28 am

maj. tom wrote:He wanted to show the other gangster leaders how he have pips above them. He convinced Marlene to take him after a wildhog zebu pig-out session.

A fairly intelligent gangster leader would keep a low profile , wear a pink $3 rubber slipper , paint cars
during the day , not pay income tax ever and build apartments in Central and buy a boat to escape when BIR or Policia come knocking while he/she eating a vegan dalpuri with curry aloo slight kuchela :lol: :lol:

Then lose ALL he/she integrity which was zero since birth to mentally fornicate with Tuners who try to
support peeps in distress saying all monies going into a secure Bank account via standing order .

Well we go see how secure soon soon :wink:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 7th, 2020, 7:11 am

^^^Rspann you have a boat?

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 7th, 2020, 7:55 am

Nah , me ain't big like RedVIKITUKS yet . Watch his avatar , he big already .

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 7th, 2020, 8:31 am

rspann wrote:Nah , me ain't big like RedVIKITUKS yet . Watch his avatar , he big already .

I gonna buy a boat too yes

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 8th, 2020, 8:35 am

Men get Major Lazer for their troubles
Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley yesterday added three new members to the Community Recovery team which will be looking into issues affecting residents of East Port-of-Spain and other underprivileged communities.

The new members are Olympic gold medallist Hasely Crawford, economist Keron Victor and music producer Christopher “Jillionaire” Leacock.

Rowley met with the group, which is headed by psychologist Anthony Watkins, yesterday and released the information via a video and press release.

“I am looking forward to you coming up with the basket of solutions for the basket of problems in an ongoing action-oriented problem,” Rowley told the group.

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/community-recove ... ts-3-more/

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 8th, 2020, 8:46 am

What are the solutions for these PNM ghettos?

What would you suggest?

As Hinds pointed out these people have the world of programs available to them. They are given preferential treatment and almost spoon fed.

Hinds also made reference that newcomers are doing much better than these people .

So what's the problem

rspann
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby rspann » July 8th, 2020, 8:51 am

Poor youths in Barrackpore and Penal facing the same dire situations . Time for a recovery team for them too . Zoomrader , Rikki
Jai , Ravi B , Nirmal Gosine , Jwala Rambarran , Bhoe Tewari, Sunil Narine etc.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 8th, 2020, 9:02 am

rspann wrote:Poor youths in Barrackpore and Penal facing the same dire situations . Time for a recovery team for them too . Zoomrader , Rikki
Nah I don't live a perceived Indo area .
Where i live most of the PNM youths do actually work . Some run small bussiness. For some reason they love brough council work , by 9 am they home from work.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » July 8th, 2020, 11:30 am

zoom rader wrote:
rspann wrote:Poor youths in Barrackpore and Penal facing the same dire situations . Time for a recovery team for them too . Zoomrader , Rikki
Where i live most of the PNM youths do actually work . Some run small bussiness. For some reason they love brough council work , by 9 am they home from work.

They have openings? I could fix sink and use brushcutter.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 8th, 2020, 11:51 am

Les Bain wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

They have openings? I could fix sink and use brushcutter.
Guy next door by me has one of the coolest job, he cleans drains and by 9am he's home. He makes around 4K and then runs his own bussiness x2. He was a pure PNM until I showed him the way and gave him advice on opening a bussiness and saving money.

I did ask him how he got the job, he told me they look for certain character. Apparently they don't look for academics so you don't need the Cxc, he dropped out of school at 15. They employ on a temp bases for a number of months to a year and they observe your time keeping and your attitude on the job. Within a year he was made permanent. He never missed a day nor turn up Late for work even with heavy rain.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 8th, 2020, 6:27 pm

how come they didnt have any recovery team during d past 5yrs .... doh tell meh cause kamla teef out d treasury

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 8th, 2020, 6:40 pm

Rovin wrote:how come they didnt have any recovery team during d past 5yrs .... doh tell meh cause kamla teef out d treasury
It's a plaster they want to put on a sore.

During UNC/PP time Rowlee use to stand up in parliament and continually attack the goverment that no one is see about black youths.

He had almost 5 years and the entire state on his hands, what has he accomplished for the plight of these black youths .

Who is he going to blame.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 8th, 2020, 6:49 pm

a old saying

One of the most famous sayings attributed to Abraham Lincoln is about deception:

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

but in T&T politicians keep fooling d ppl time after time .... :roll:

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 8th, 2020, 6:53 pm

Rovin wrote:a old saying

One of the most famous sayings attributed to Abraham Lincoln is about deception:

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The question remains

What has Rowlee done for the plight of their black youths?

For years he complained that governments did nothing for them and now the balls in his court.

alfa
Shifting into 6th

Postby alfa » July 8th, 2020, 7:36 pm

So Rasta city and Muslims team up and formed a new group called the 'Alliance'. They claim that they will never surrender their guns in the amnesty proposed by Gary Griffith. So the're openly admitting to 1)having said illegal guns and 2) not going to give them up. People still believing these communities are depresses and that social programs aka bribe money not to do crime will really make a difference. Swimming pool, life sport and this latest idiotic plan going to stop Gaza yutes from 'warring' :roll:

88sins
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby 88sins » July 8th, 2020, 8:19 pm

Rovin wrote:a old saying

As meh grandpappy used to say "the unattractive can be made appealing, and ignorance can be educated, but stupid is forever. " so i suspect that some of them might be immortal.
Don't take a much skill or creativity to consistently and repeatedly fool a bunch of fools bruh. It's the sole purpose for their existence.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 8th, 2020, 9:37 pm

alfa wrote:So Rasta city and Muslims team up and formed a new group called the 'Alliance'. They claim that they will never surrender their guns in the amnesty proposed by Gary Griffith. So the're openly admitting to 1)having said illegal guns and 2) not going to give them up. People still believing these communities are depresses and that social programs aka bribe money not to do crime will really make a difference. Swimming pool, life sport and this latest idiotic plan going to stop Gaza yutes from 'warring' :roll:
I tired hear they know who have guns and they know the gangs.

Why no bust and arrest on these PNM ppl

ScHoolboySoloQ
Trinituner Peong

Postby ScHoolboySoloQ » July 8th, 2020, 9:58 pm

alfa wrote:So Rasta city and Muslims team up and formed a new group called the 'Alliance'. They claim that they will never surrender their guns in the amnesty proposed by Gary Griffith. So the're openly admitting to 1)having said illegal guns and 2) not going to give them up. People still believing these communities are depresses and that social programs aka bribe money not to do crime will really make a difference. Swimming pool, life sport and this latest idiotic plan going to stop Gaza yutes from 'warring' :roll:

This is the same rasta city and muslims that Sharon et al pnmites speak so highly about?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 8th, 2020, 11:55 pm

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » July 9th, 2020, 7:52 am

^ that gonna spark up more protests?

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » July 9th, 2020, 7:54 am

What a fr1gg1ng joke- so the gangs have united BUT refuse to turn in their illegal firearms.... this will make Trinidad a further point to laugh at on the international scene.... wait for it... US embassy will issue a statement regarding the safety of their citizens here......

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 9th, 2020, 8:00 am

Ben_spanna wrote:What a fr1gg1ng joke- so the gangs have united BUT refuse to turn in their illegal firearms.... this will make Trinidad a further point to laugh at on the international scene.... wait for it... US embassy will issue a statement regarding the safety of their citizens here......
You all don't understand.

It was PNM that arranged alliance.

After elections it's back to bussiness for contracts

RedVEVO
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby RedVEVO » July 9th, 2020, 8:07 am

zoom rader wrote:
Ben_spanna wrote:What a fr1gg1ng joke- so the gangs have united BUT refuse to turn in their illegal firearms.... this will make Trinidad a further point to laugh at on the international scene.... wait for it... US embassy will issue a statement regarding the safety of their citizens here......
You all don't understand.

It was PNM that arranged alliance.

After elections it's back to bussiness for contracts

The contract was to arrange the alliance .

The contract was the "unrest "

They get paid 1/2 . And then August 10, they will get balance $$$.

You ever seen "unrest" or "riot" last one day !!!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 9:17 am

Again?

The second day of rioting, is embassy posted a warning for its citizens due to social unrest

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

UNREST IN PORT OF SPAIN

Postby MaxPower » July 9th, 2020, 11:04 am

sMASH wrote:https://www.facebook.com/yuh2wacked/videos/597229581194219/

murder she wrote.

Never saw anything wrong in the first video...

Still dont see anything wrong in this video.

Personally, the police were too lenient with these pests...should have tortured them first.

This is pest control, and this is what the people of T&T want to see......deadly and brutal force with no explanation.

I dont not care about these 3 dead pests, their annoying crying families and their fellow pest protestors even the pregnant ones.

My prayers are with the officers, i am happy that they are still getting paid.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 9th, 2020, 12:11 pm

MaxPower wrote:

murder she wrote.

Personally, the police were too lenient with these pests...should have tortured them first.

This is pest control, and this is what the people of T&T want to see......deadly and brutal force with no explanation.

I dont not care about these 3 dead pests, their annoying crying families and their fellow pest protestors even the pregnant ones.

You just doh like black ppl

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 9th, 2020, 12:19 pm

how this vid come out so late?

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 12:55 pm

pugboy wrote:how this vid come out so late?
to give motor mouth chance to jump out he self and sing the world of praises on 'his officers'.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 9th, 2020, 12:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:

murder she wrote.

if what they doin so good, why htey hadda lie about thier actions?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » July 9th, 2020, 1:22 pm

look like from same property too
wonder if the cops give them pressure to seize the footage

sMASH wrote:
pugboy wrote:how this vid come out so late?
to give motor mouth chance to jump out he self and sing the world of praises on 'his officers'.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”