Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby The_Honourable » May 21st, 2022, 9:17 pm

Like if the public service going to strike against the red government. Even if a strike is called, most going to work normal.

Imbert safe.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 21st, 2022, 9:23 pm

Sandi had protest to day. And it look like other places will do the same.

They need to take it to the red house.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 21st, 2022, 9:28 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:Lol and they want us to take 2 percent. Hear na impsbert hadda burn in hell inno
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
He's just one person vs the thousands in the public service. Should we take the 3 billion extra revenue to pay higher salaries and backpay? What will happen when the oil price drops back down? How will we sustain the new salary levels. Because there is nothing in place to increase productivity or earn extra revenue. So in the next couple of years, the public service will be complaining again... and the taxpayers feeling the brunt.
So public servants must get next to nothing yet you want efficient and good service when you want to access public services LOL. Yall funny yes you realize when not if they strike this country shuts down right or the private sector gonna carry the economy....I'll wait
Public servants are not getting next to nothing. While you are being offered an actual increase in salary and benefits, many continue to scrape by on stagnant or reduced salaries.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 21st, 2022, 9:33 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:Lol and they want us to take 2 percent. Hear na impsbert hadda burn in hell inno
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
He's just one person vs the thousands in the public service. Should we take the 3 billion extra revenue to pay higher salaries and backpay? What will happen when the oil price drops back down? How will we sustain the new salary levels. Because there is nothing in place to increase productivity or earn extra revenue. So in the next couple of years, the public service will be complaining again... and the taxpayers feeling the brunt.
So public servants must get next to nothing yet you want efficient and good service when you want to access public services LOL. Yall funny yes you realize when not if they strike this country shuts down right or the private sector gonna carry the economy....I'll wait
Are you saying that only when you get the salary increase, we will get proper service? So what's taking place now? I am all for the public service to be paid fairly but the way you're making it sound is exaggerating reality.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 21st, 2022, 9:46 pm

wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
Public servants are not getting next to nothing. While you are being offered an actual increase in salary and benefits, many continue to scrape by on stagnant or reduced salaries.
Thats great for them they can negotiate with their employers individually for better remuneration however public servants are entitled to collective bargaining every three years, the government reneged on their obligations since 2013. Where I work agreement was signed for 9 percent yet impsbert rather pay top lawyers money to fight an already signed agreement, meanwhile t&tec recieved ZERO for their negotiation period. Yet I'm sure you want a regular supply of electricity, happy workers, happy customers....

ProtonPowder
Riding on 18's

Postby ProtonPowder » May 21st, 2022, 11:10 pm

Keep in mind that a large fraction of the public service is made up of contract workers that wont see a cent in increases, and in fact, some have had their salaries and benefits reduced, as the CPO purposely kept the positions unstandardised for >5+ years and can do whatever the hell they want when making new contracts.

The most the public servants getting is 3% combined for those two periods, otherwise it will continue to stall forever.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 22nd, 2022, 2:27 am

Why do public servants need/want an increase?

Will this increase boost their stink service to better?

A increase is undeserved and a waste of my tax dollars.

If you want an increase, WORK for it.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 5:48 am

MaxPower wrote:Why do public servants need/want an increase?

Will this increase boost their stink service to better?

A increase is undeserved and a waste of my tax dollars.

If you want an increase, WORK for it.
Max,

Didn't health care workers work for the past two years due to a pandemic, didn't the police work to upkeep order , didn't the essential workers keep the country afloat yet they don't deserve an increase to battle the pressure of inflation? Arguments could be simple if we want it to be. What justification was used to increase the salaries for M.P.'s just recently in a period where everyone else had to endure hardships of either by losing their jobs or increases left and right?!?!? We as a people need to understand the power that we have, then exercise that said power

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » May 22nd, 2022, 7:01 am

ProtonPowder wrote:Keep in mind that a large fraction of the public service is made up of contract workers that wont see a cent in increases, and in fact, some have had their salaries and benefits reduced, as the CPO purposely kept the positions unstandardised for >5+ years and can do whatever the hell they want when making new contracts.

The most the public servants getting is 3% combined for those two periods, otherwise it will continue to stall forever.

https://fb.watch/d9QoSw8z7y/

asking for the contracts to be made permanent too.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 22nd, 2022, 7:17 am

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
What makes you feel more money going to make them do actual work?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 8:15 am

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
So you rather employees to be demotivated yet want them making targets. How???????

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2022, 9:13 am

Expecting people to survive on 2013 salaries in 2022 is callous and heartless, especially when you have a 250 mill thrown here for Train 1 for absolutely nothing, millions on a collapsed creek road, millions lost via PT shuttering, and pretty much every single venture by the hopelessly inept LFD RFD PNM GORTT

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 22nd, 2022, 9:23 am

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
So you rather employees to be demotivated yet want them making targets. How???????
How exactly does reaching to work late, living on cell phone, reading newspaper, going for extended lunch then bussing out early require more money?
You guys make more money than many private sector workers that do wayy more work, but expect exceptional service from them and provide sheit service yourselves.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 9:37 am

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
How exactly does reaching to work late, living on cell phone, reading newspaper, going for extended lunch then bussing out early require more money?
You guys make more money than many private sector workers that do wayy more work, but expect exceptional service from them and provide sheit service yourselves.
Times,

You stereotyping public servants here and just as there are good workers everywhere there are bad workers. It has public servants out there who work hard for that 2013 salary but at the same time even they now are getting demotivated to the point where they ask themselves why I must give the extra if I not being fairly compensated.....fair day's work for a fair day's pay, sounds familar ? A lot of the things you take for granted in your every day life as a citizen here is manned by a Public Servant. I think you are confusing the normal red tape associated with the Public Service to productivity. And that red tape could be easily put to rest by the authorities.
Last edited by hover11 on May 22nd, 2022, 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 10:15 am

ADDITIONAL 8 MIILION FOR CPO'S OFFICE

https://www.tv6tnt.com/news/7pmnews/add ... ium=social

Great is the PNM

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » May 22nd, 2022, 11:29 am

So the public service going to strike or continue walking around ringing bell and chanting like a baptist?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 22nd, 2022, 11:45 am

The_Honourable wrote:So the public service going to strike or continue walking around ringing bell and chanting like a baptist?

Ask Hovie!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2022, 11:52 am

bluefete wrote:
The_Honourable wrote:So the public service going to strike or continue walking around ringing bell and chanting like a baptist?

Ask Hovie!

Nah he too busy dealing with 200+ people and not getting Covid :lol:

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 22nd, 2022, 12:12 pm

hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
Times,

You stereotyping public servants here and just as there are good workers everywhere there are bad workers. It has public servants out there who work hard for that 2013 salary but at the same time even they now are getting demotivated to the point where they ask themselves why I must give the extra if I not being fairly compensated.....fair day's work for a fair day's pay, sounds familar ? A lot of the things you take for granted in your every day life as a citizen here is manned by a Public Servant. I think you are confusing the normal red tape associated with the Public Service to productivity. And that red tape could be easily put to rest by the authorities.
My mom was a public servant.Ministry of works, Trade and national security.I grew up around public servants.Yes there are hard working public servants, but a majority are a bunch of lazy misfits that just eating a food.When you get sheit service in a restaurant, you care if the man washing dishes is a good worker?
I have a cousin in forestry division.Never at work but have more vacation days inside than anybody else.
Have you ever tried to get anything done in License office sando?
How about a cesspit cleaned by the corporation in central without having to give the same truck a pj?
How about trying to get anything done in a public health facility?
Fair day's pay for doing not one fork.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » May 22nd, 2022, 12:33 pm

timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
FB_IMG_1653176282998.jpg
Times,

My mom was a public servant.Ministry of works, Trade and national security.I grew up around public servants.Yes there are hard working public servants, but a majority are a bunch of lazy misfits that just eating a food.When you get sheit service in a restaurant, you care if the man washing dishes is a good worker?
I have a cousin in forestry division.Never at work but have more vacation days inside than anybody else.
How about a cesspit cleaned by the corporation in central without having to give the same truck a pj?
Unfortunately the good workers appear to be in the minority, hence the negative stereotypes. Again, public servants while enduring difficulties on 2013 salaries, are not on the verge of pauperism as hoover wants us to believe. Many, many, many livelihoods have been devastated in the last few years while public servants have been paid on time every single month. I agree that salaries need to be improved, but as a taxpayer that contributes to public servants salary, I expect fair value for my monthly contribution.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 12:37 pm

wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:He's just one person vs the thousands in the public service. Should we take the 3 billion extra revenue to pay higher salaries and backpay? What will happen when the oil price drops back down? How will we sustain the new salary levels. Because there is nothing in place to increase productivity or earn extra revenue. So in the next couple of years, the public service will be complaining again... and the taxpayers feeling the brunt.
Times,

Unfortunately the good workers appear to be in the minority, hence the negative stereotypes. Again, public servants while enduring difficulties on 2013 salaries, are not on the verge of pauperism as hoover wants us to believe. Many, many, many livelihoods have been devastated in the last few years while public servants have been paid on time every single month. I agree that salaries need to be improved, but as a taxpayer that contributes to public servants salary, I expect fair value for my monthly contribution.
Apparently public servants don't pay taxes only private sector

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2022, 12:43 pm

hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:So public servants must get next to nothing yet you want efficient and good service when you want to access public services LOL. Yall funny yes you realize when not if they strike this country shuts down right or the private sector gonna carry the economy....I'll wait
Times,

I don't understand your comment. Payment of taxes is an excuse for piss poor work performance :? :?
Ironically, taxpayer money funds the piss poor work performers' salary, so in essence, y'all paying your own selves for substandard work practices. and complaining :lol:

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 12:50 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:What makes you feel more money going to make them do actual work?
Times,

I don't understand your comment. Payment of taxes is an excuse for piss poor work performance :? :?
Ironically, taxpayer money funds the piss poor work performers' salary, so in essence, y'all paying your own selves for substandard work practices. and complaining
Read and understand....he said as a taxpayer contributing he expects better ...so I rebutted and asked don't public servants pay taxes if so, lemme know na I need to inform payroll that doing shite. More importantly, the fact remains. As far I remember when the private sector was down for the pandemic the country was still running so who really need who here.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 22nd, 2022, 12:53 pm

De Dragon wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Ask Hovie!

Nah he too busy dealing with 200+ people and not getting Covid :lol:

Well, at least he wukking :D :D

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2022, 12:57 pm

hover11 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
hover11 wrote:So you rather employees to be demotivated yet want them making targets. How???????
Times,

Ironically, taxpayer money funds the piss poor work performers' salary, so in essence, y'all paying your own selves for substandard work practices. and complaining
Read and understand....he said as a taxpayer contributing he expects better ...so I rebutted and asked don't public servants pay taxes if so, lemme know na I need to inform payroll that doing shite. More importantly, the fact remains. As far I remember when the private sector was down for the pandemic the country was still running so who really need who here.

Still a misguided retort. You guys have a rep for shoddy, lazy, substandard work. Deal with that, because it didn't come "jes' so" Secondly, the GORTT MANDATED that the private sector shut almost all of their areas, but public services, had to continue, even in a pandemic. What did you guys expect, to stay home like everyone else? You seem to want want praise for continuing to do your job :roll:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 22nd, 2022, 1:00 pm

De Dragon wrote:Still a misguided retort. You guys have a rep for shoddy, lazy, substandard work. Deal with that, because it didn't come "jes' so" Secondly, the GORTT MANDATED that the private sector shut almost all of their areas, but public services, had to continue, even in a pandemic. What did you guys expect, to stay home like everyone else? You seem to want want praise for continuing to do your job :roll:

De Dragon: Don't forget that plenty public servants also worked from home during the pandemic so services were drastically curtailed.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 1:45 pm

bluefete wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Still a misguided retort. You guys have a rep for shoddy, lazy, substandard work. Deal with that, because it didn't come "jes' so" Secondly, the GORTT MANDATED that the private sector shut almost all of their areas, but public services, had to continue, even in a pandemic. What did you guys expect, to stay home like everyone else? You seem to want want praise for continuing to do your job :roll:

De Dragon: Don't forget that plenty public servants also worked from home during the pandemic so services were drastically curtailed.
Leave he, his elevator doesn’t go to the top floor

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 22nd, 2022, 1:50 pm

hover11 wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Tinfoil Hat Club Chairman and CEO talking about mental issues :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Also I'm not the one looking for ratings for doing what I am PAID to do :roll:

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » May 22nd, 2022, 2:37 pm

Hover, pnm talk show host say public servants using too much lights and ac in they house, if they save electricity, they wouldn't need a pay raise

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 22nd, 2022, 3:40 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
bluefete wrote:

Tinfoil Hat Club Chairman and CEO talking about mental issues
Also I'm not the one looking for ratings for doing what I am PAID to do :roll:
Confused don't politicians do the same and increase their pay when they ready to boot. Build a fire station , ribbon cutting and media, pave a road, media, deliver truck borne water to residents, media coverage.....wa u really stating

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”