Postby MaxPower » May 27th, 2022, 8:40 pm

timelapse wrote:Or their own country men that pimping them out

Probably

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby hover11 » May 27th, 2022, 8:40 pm

bluefete wrote:
Mmoney607 wrote:So before the 2020 election, the was no wage increase but they still vote back in Rowley?

Exactly.

So this is how it will go:

(1) Either Rowley and dem settle by local elections OR

(2) They will string along the unions until 2025 and then money will magically appear to make everyone happy.

I going for 2.
That will cause them to lose serious political points and the way public servants want their money they cannot start property tax before this back pay. Tough spot PNM in atm, who cares, they in charge so they wanted the wuk. Expect serious disruptions of public utilities and public services should this drag on until 2025

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 27th, 2022, 8:47 pm

Jason,

What was the outcome of the protest today?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 27th, 2022, 8:59 pm

MaxPower wrote:Jason,

Max,

Solidarity was shown, thousands demonstrated their disgust concerning that disrespectful offer of 2 %. It’s 2013 salaries that they’re working on… the pandemic started when? Alot of ppl saying they got paid for covid ok no problem but who sat at home during the pandemic i was out everyday.I think some ppl on here need to realize it’s not just people in government offices that are public servants

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » May 27th, 2022, 10:36 pm

hover11 wrote:

Max,

Solidarity was shown, thousands demonstrated their disgust concerning that disrespectful offer of 2 %. It’s 2013 salaries that they’re working on… the pandemic started when? Alot of ppl saying they got paid for covid ok no problem but who sat at home during the pandemic i was out everyday.I think some ppl on here need to realize it’s not just people in government offices that are public servants

J,

What would you say is a respectful percentage for an increase?

And with this increase, are you guaranteeing a marked and a drastic improvement in the performance of the public service?

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby redmanjp » May 27th, 2022, 10:56 pm

increase should ideally be equivalent to cost of living increase from 2013 to now. note the idea is not to make u any more well off than u were in 2013, just to maintain, or rather renew the buying power u had back then.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 6:16 am

redmanjp wrote:increase should ideally be equivalent to cost of living increase from 2013 to now. note the idea is not to make u any more well off than u were in 2013, just to maintain, or rather renew the buying power u had back then.
Correct , give ppl some form of spending power as inflation has eaten away from our salary. A dollar back in 2013 is not the same now in 2022. $100 come like nothing, it safe to say money no longer has the value it once did.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 6:16 am

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Max,

J,

What would you say is a respectful percentage for an increase?

And with this increase, are you guaranteeing a marked and a drastic improvement in the performance of the public service?
Max ,

A Respectful increase would be 10 percent.

Allow me to ask you something, on every occasion that you dealt with a public servant you never received proper service, forget all the stereotypes on here. I'm speaking to you personally.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 7:04 am

'Dey eh riot yet'

Those words will come back to haunt him soon enough as I said before the stage is set for a coup
FB_IMG_1653735799682.jpg

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2022, 7:08 am

They could really firetruck up the scene...
Is just hinds and jacob in charge so we screwed if they riot. Hinds does run when men splash water on him.
Jacob might be in the crowd protesting for a 15% increase as well.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 28th, 2022, 7:33 am

Nobody going to riot or have a coup.Once is PNM grass, they will eat that and mind their business

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2022, 7:36 am

I was gonna say people suffering and things bad. But public servants have been getting their full salaries for 2 years during the pandemic while enjoying the downtime of the pandemic

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 7:52 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:I was gonna say people suffering and things bad. But public servants have been getting their full salaries for 2 years during the pandemic while enjoying the downtime of the pandemic
You keep mentioning this....ok...when did the pandemic start ?2020 . Public servants haven't seen an increase since 2013, so they just supposed to be ok with that. Some of yall in here probably was ok with slavery as well. That could never be right

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2022, 8:08 am

Doubt you comparing public servant salaries to slavery. 9 years plus allyuh claiming yuh being treated like slaves? After a year yuh cudda buss out and go private sector. Something hadda be nice in public service to be happy to work for slave wages. Wonder if its the little work you have to do and the lax working hours.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 8:12 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Doubt you comparing public servant salaries to slavery. 9 years plus allyuh claiming yuh being treated like slaves? After a year yuh cudda buss out and go private sector. Something hadda be nice in public service to be happy to work for slave wages. Wonder if its the little work you have to do and the lax working hours.
Again not ALL public servants work in government offices .....nurses, teachers, police , customs officers....just to name a few. They not entitled to an increase? Slavery was abolished change that mindset

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 28th, 2022, 8:22 am

hover11 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Doubt you comparing public servant salaries to slavery. 9 years plus allyuh claiming yuh being treated like slaves? After a year yuh cudda buss out and go private sector. Something hadda be nice in public service to be happy to work for slave wages. Wonder if its the little work you have to do and the lax working hours.
Again not ALL public servants work in government offices .....nurses, teachers, police , customs officers....just to name a few. They not entitled to an increase? Slavery was abolished change that mindset
Funny thing is that nobody begged you to apply for the public service.You can always just leave.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 28th, 2022, 8:36 am

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Not all your venes are opportunistic prostitutes, but a vast majority are, so what we go do?

You should be asking those who support prostitution. Maybe your extorting abusing raping countrymen.

That's why he's asking you Greasy Arse. :roll:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 28th, 2022, 8:40 am

Ah loving it, LFD RFD PNM kants took for granted the apathy of citizens. OWTU and some of the other unions weren't even in this protest.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 8:46 am

De Dragon wrote:Ah loving it, LFD RFD PNM kants took for granted the apathy of citizens. OWTU and some of the other unions weren't even in this protest.
OWTU had their protests with petrotrin workers their medical plan was cut by the government, aside from that is just T&Tec under them and the government hit them a low blow in court with negotiation period for 2013 to 2016 zero percent ....

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2022, 8:50 am

Hovie how come yuh working for slave wages? A highly educated person whos more successful than most people on tuner and with your very successful side business?
I never thought a man with so much going for him would subject himself to slave wages and slave work

Or is it you know it's bess wages for the little work you have to do?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 8:55 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:Hovie how come yuh working for slave wages? A highly educated person whos more successful than most people on tuner and with your very successful side business?
I never thought a man with so much going for him would subject himself to slave wages and slave work

So lemme educate you most of the private sector is contractual employment....why on earth would I leave permanent employment to be on a contract? Private sector you don't get backpay nor gratuities , build up of vacations, there is also flexibility for me personally.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 28th, 2022, 8:58 am

hover11 wrote:
Phone Surgeon wrote:Hovie how come yuh working for slave wages? A highly educated person whos more successful than most people on tuner and with your very successful side business?

So lemme educate you most of the private sector is contractual employment....why on earth would I leave permanent employment to be on a contract? Private sector you don't get backpay nor gratuities , build up of vacations, there is also flexibility for me personally.

While I respect your desire to stay in the public service, yuh talking sheit wrt private sector.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2022, 9:00 am

But the slave wages hovie....the slave wages...how yuh cud subject yourself to be known as a slave

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2022, 9:01 am

So yuh saying the perks of being a public servant slave better than being a better paid private worker?
Interesting

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 9:08 am

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

While I respect your desire to stay in the public service, yuh talking sheit wrt private sector.
Educate me because nearly every private sector employee I deal with on a daily basis shows me a job letter which states contractual or temporary employment. Let's not forget how the unscrupulous private sector works, telling employees only when they permanent they have to take out NIS.

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » May 28th, 2022, 9:09 am

Money sure, little to no work, gratuity, basically a suckubus on the state. Everything should be privatized.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 28th, 2022, 9:27 am

hover11 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:

Educate me because nearly every private sector employee I deal with on a daily basis shows me a job letter which states contractual or temporary employment. Let's not forget how the unscrupulous private sector works, telling employees only when they permanent they have to take out NIS.

I am telling you that you're talking sheit. Consistency in the private sector is paramount, and while there are no doubt contract positions, your blanket statement about "nearly every private sector employee" is misguided.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 28th, 2022, 9:29 am

matix wrote:Money sure, little to no work, gratuity, basically a suckubus on the state. Everything should be privatized.
Privatization means more for taxpayers.....increased prices for utilities and every transaction will have a cost attached similar to the banks that make their millions in profits per quarter
Last edited by hover11 on May 28th, 2022, 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 28th, 2022, 9:31 am

It means a much more efficient service though.
Getting through with something in one day rather than having to go into town 20 times over the course of 8 months to a year to get a service completed.

Having proper appointments so everyone doesn't go at 8am and wait all day.

Privatize everything

You will pay more but pay less...if you understand what i saying.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 28th, 2022, 9:33 am

Phone Surgeon wrote:It means a much more efficient service though.
Getting through with something in one day rather than having to go into town 20 times over the course of 8 months to a year to get a service completed.

Having proper appointments so everyone doesn't go at 8am and wait all day.

Privatize everything

You will pay more but pay less...if you understand what i saying.

I'd normally agree with this logic, but the billions saved by the government in wages, utilities, maintenance etc will just be pissed away in other areas

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”