jhonnieblue
Riding on 18's

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby jhonnieblue » October 3rd, 2022, 7:39 am

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2022, 7:56 am

When she pulled out her money from Clico before the collapse and let everyone else suffer I'm sure she felt positive as well. She did nothing as an MP for my area , absolutely nothing. God alone knows what she will do as PM.

Redress10
12 pounds of Boost

Postby Redress10 » October 3rd, 2022, 8:07 am

hover11 wrote:When she pulled out her money from Clico before the collapse and let everyone else suffer I'm sure she felt positive as well. She did nothing as an MP for my area , absolutely nothing. God alone knows what she will do as PM.

Based on the time you posted this I'm guessing that you are either about to enter your place of employment or you are already there?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2022, 8:22 am

Redress10 wrote:
hover11 wrote:When she pulled out her money from Clico before the collapse and let everyone else suffer I'm sure she felt positive as well. She did nothing as an MP for my area , absolutely nothing. God alone knows what she will do as PM.

Based on the time you posted this I'm guessing that you are either about to enter your place of employment or you are already there?
Take your time bro I on vacation. It too early , you don't have a business to manage I tell you stop minding ppl BUSINESS. MIND THE BUSINESS THAT PAYS YOU. My business not paying you. Looking to mind something go and buy a cow.

For a big man you like too much baccanal,man don't act so, too fass and outta place . Know yuh timing with me.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby eliteauto » October 3rd, 2022, 9:16 am

Shamfa is ah borse, she makes some tone-deaf comments and the populace consoles itself with memes, pics, and vids. Taking solace in poking fun at her weight, makeup, and weave while she's enjoying her perks and benefits. Prob got a bonus for taking one for the team.
Scotland prob saw the bonus and jumped in for a piece too, but doh worry feel better about yourselves by kekekeing

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 3rd, 2022, 9:22 am

eliteauto wrote:Shamfa is ah borse, she makes some tone-deaf comments and the populace consoles itself with memes, pics, and vids. Taking solace in poking fun at her weight, makeup, and weave while she's enjoying her perks and benefits. Prob got a bonus for taking one for the team.
Scotland prob saw the bonus and jumped in for a piece too, but doh worry feel better about yourselves by kekekeing

I allow myself one to two beat-ups and then move on b/c just as you say money and perks running nice for them.
We have whole threads on the ministerial tax exemptions and them boys still giving Sterling sales reps nice commissions on a frequent basis.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » October 3rd, 2022, 9:32 am

A forumite misunderstood then tried to insult me when I said Trinis resort to memes as a coping mechanism and imagined solution but most of the budget feedback falls in to the category of memeing, saying empty sheit for social media cred, or boiling down to say they hurt and suffering but PNM will still get their vote.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 3rd, 2022, 9:34 am

and the 9day memory

eliteauto wrote:Shamfa is ah borse, she makes some tone-deaf comments and the populace consoles itself with memes, pics, and vids. Taking solace in poking fun at her weight, makeup, and weave while she's enjoying her perks and benefits. Prob got a bonus for taking one for the team.

matr1x
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby matr1x » October 3rd, 2022, 9:52 am

What about shamfa outside man from bacolet?

mero

Postby mero » October 3rd, 2022, 10:04 am

Easy pickings and smooth sailings for the UNC.

Election victory on a platter

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » October 3rd, 2022, 11:23 am

Les Bain wrote:A forumite misunderstood then tried to insult me when I said Trinis resort to memes as a coping mechanism and imagined solution but most of the budget feedback falls in to the category of memeing, saying empty sheit for social media cred, or boiling down to say they hurt and suffering but PNM will still get their vote.

Hit the nail on the head

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » October 3rd, 2022, 11:50 am

To be a bit fair, if i was in her position and got word clico seizing up and about to collapse, I would pull out my money too.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2022, 11:55 am

Understandable, however, you have to look the position she held, minister of finance, that means your duty is to the people first and she showed me that she is selfish just as the rest of them. So what I leaving for you to do us if she becomes PM

I cannot understand how she was not charged for such. That was a complete breach of confidentiality as MoF. Either grounds of misbehaviour in public office or insider trading but nothing at all. No repercussions but kept a low profile all these years to challenge leadership.

The_Honourable wrote:

To be a bit fair, if i was in her position and got word clico seizing up and about to collapse, I would pull out my money too.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » October 3rd, 2022, 12:05 pm

a fair bit of ppl got their
money early before it hit the fan
a padna parents got theirs and were very lucky as they didn’t pull any strings but it was just lucky timing before it came to a halt

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » October 3rd, 2022, 1:07 pm

Hmm seems the more PNM insults the public they are are labeled bosses. New logic

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2022, 1:13 pm

Kickstart wrote:

Hmm seems the more PNM insults the public they are are labeled bosses. New logic
Had kamla done the same they would have burnt the city to the ground.....

mero

Postby mero » October 3rd, 2022, 1:38 pm

IF iT WUZ K@MLa dEY WoULdA
IF iT WUZ K@MLa dEY WoULdA!

OK so minus "PNM" ppl who won't burn the city to the ground cuz they loyal to PNM.

What the 360k+ UNC/ non PNM supporters doing besides murmuring on social media about standing up and making a change and revolution and blah blah blah

Only thing worse than UNC in power is UNC in opposition.. Absolute joke of a polical party.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » October 3rd, 2022, 2:19 pm

mero wrote:IF iT WUZ K@MLa dEY WoULdA

OK so minus "PNM" ppl who won't burn the city to the ground cuz they loyal to PNM.

What the 360k+ UNC/ non PNM supporters doing besides murmuring on social media about standing up and making a change and revolution and blah blah blah

Only thing worse than UNC in power is UNC in opposition.. Absolute joke of a polical party.
And u still voting PNM cause u see it as a blackman thing.

On another note 4 of your people got send home today

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

!

Postby bluefete » October 3rd, 2022, 3:16 pm

Marvin Gonzales say eat less macaroni pies and ham!!!

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=639740884379132

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 3rd, 2022, 3:21 pm

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » October 3rd, 2022, 3:24 pm

i hear dat wasa minister self talking in Parliament as a rebuttal to legit questions by making covert fun of another MP for being gay with a set of talk about makeup, other MP banging on the desk, when it's sooooo obvious that......well nah nah... huh ah cyah handle no pre-action protocol letter dis hour in my life nah.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » October 3rd, 2022, 3:26 pm

hover11 wrote:KAREN NUNEZ-TEISHEIRA TO CHALLENGE KEITH ROWLEY FOR LEADERSHIP OF THE PNM, IN THE PARTY'S INTERNAL ELECTIONS.FB_IMG_1664692199368.jpg

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/nuneztesheira-battles-rowley-for-pnm-leadership-6.2.1553004.0b7f77aa9a

Also...

#neverforget

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=236686
shaneelal wrote:
CAUGHT?
Finance Minister closed two US$ accounts in CIB last December
Juhel Browne jbrowne@trinidadexpress.com

Wednesday, March 11th 2009

CLICO Investment Bank (CIB) documents show that Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira closed two US dollar accounts with the bank on December 31, 2008, before they were scheduled to mature later this year.

CIB is one of four CL Financial businesses that benefited from a multi-billion-dollar taxpayer bailout approved by the Cabinet last month.

Nunez-Tesheira said in the Parliament on February 2 that she made the withdrawals from a CIB account that had already matured by December 31, 2008, as she wound up debate on the Central Bank (Amendment) Bill.

Documents obtained by the Express yesterday show that Nunez-Tesheira paid a "break rate" of 3.5 per cent for closing two accounts at CIB worth a total of US$48,549.91, before they were due to mature on April 30, 2009 and August 13, 2009 respectively.

She closed one account at US$37,549.45 and the other at US$11,076.34, including interest.

In Parliament on February 2, Nunez-Tesheira also dismissed claims by Opposition Siparia MP Kamla Persad-Bissessar that she had access to privileged information about CIB, which led to her making withdrawals from her accounts with the bank and Caribbean Money Market Brokers (CMMB), another CL subsidiary, late last year.

Nunez-Tesheira had said she was only informed of CIB's difficulties in the middle of January by Central Bank Governor Ewart Williams after he had been notified on January 13.

The Hansard, the official record of the Parliament, shows that Nunez-Tesheira made the following comment regarding a CIB account:

"On December 31, I withdrew an account which had matured on December 31, 2008. You go and check it because when you were making your accusations, I wanted to ensure that I was accurate on the information, and I called to get all the information that I had on every withdrawal I made in relation to those two institutions."

CIB documents show that Nunez-Tesheira sent a fixed deposit break request form to the CIB manager, Fixed Deposit Department, at #1 Rust Street, St Clair, that contained a typewritten request as follows: "Please be advised that I/we wish to break the captioned deposit.

The form asks: Please state a brief reason for breaking your deposit. A handwritten explanation for breaking the deposit follows, stating, "To purchase property. Funds needed. Please prepare one cheque ino (in name of) Karen Tesheira."

The CIB fixed deposit break request form bears Nunez-Tesheira's signature and identified accounts 52801 and 53335.

The form was accompanied by a letter from Nunez-Tesheira that also bears her signature, dated December 31, 2008, addressed to Richard Trotman, president and chief executive officer, CIB, #1 Rust Street, St Clair, drawn to the attention of someone identified as Reyvaan Rampersad.

"Further to our recent discussions, I hereby request the closure of the above-mentioned accounts (53335 and 4003361) with immediate effect. In this regard, it would be greatly appreciated if you could make the cheques available to me by Friday 2nd January, 2009. Thank you for your kind cooperation in this matter," Nunez-Tesheira wrote.

Copies of two CIB US dollar Certificates of Deposit show that she broke two deposits on December 31, 2008.

The first deposit had an original value of US$34,799.65, with a value date of August 13, 2008 and a maturity date of August 13, 2009.

The second deposit had an original value of US$10,161.59, with a value date of April 30, 2007 and a maturity date of April 30, 2009. Both deposits had a seven per cent interest rate.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl ... =161450218

It seems to me she didn't tell the nation the whole truth, but that's my opinion from reading the article and the reports that she has shares in CL Financial. In her defense she says the accounts were previously rolled over, wouldn't cross her mind that I can't get such high interest rate if the funds weren't reinvested for another period.

'Accounts were rolled over'
-Juhel Browne

Wednesday, March 11th 2009

Finance Minister Karen Nunez-Tesheira says that the CLICO Investment Bank (CIB) accounts which she closed on December 31 last year, before they matured later this year, had actually matured previously and were "rolled over".

As such, Nunez-Tesheira said she did not realise and was not informed by anyone at CIB that she was, in fact, breaking the accounts.

"The request was first made verbally. In that initial discussion, no one said to me that what I was doing I was breaking an account," Nunez-Tesheira said.

She made the comments in a telephone interview with the Express last night, in response to questions about new CIB documents that show she had broken two US dollar accounts with the bank, before they matured on April 30, 2009 and August 13, 2009 respectively.

"Both accounts, as far as I am aware, they (CIB) asked me what I wanted to do with it, whether I wanted to roll it over. I rolled it over, and if I am asking for it after (they rolled over), means that I am breaking it, that is not my understanding," Nunez-Tesheira said.

She was questioned specifically about the CIB fixed deposit break-request form dated December 31, 2008, to the CIB manager, Fixed Deposit Department.

That form contained a typewritten request as follows: "Please be advised that I/we wish to break the captioned deposit."

"As far as I am concerned, I am saying to you and that would be the end of it, I did not consider...I was asked to roll it over, if that is what the document says, that is what the document says, what difference does it make? I do not know?" Nunez-Tesheira asked.

She had told the Express on Sunday that when she signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with CL Financial chairman Lawrence Duprey on January 20, there was no conflict of interest given the terms and conditions of the document and, therefore, she did not benefit from it in any way at all.

"What I did in my capacity in the Ministry of Finance is make CL Financial assets available to liquidate CLICO's debt," Nunez-Tesheira said of the MOU.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl ... =161450216

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » October 3rd, 2022, 3:54 pm

You know, the same pnm people who does be supporting waste of time Vasant against kamla now asking where Karen come out from. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Mmoney607 on October 3rd, 2022, 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Re: !

Postby Les Bain » October 3rd, 2022, 4:16 pm

bluefete wrote:Marvin Gonzales say eat less macaroni pies and ham!!!

It amazes me these clowns could speak this way with straight faces.

What advice do they have for citizens who budget and
price hack like a sentient Home Ec textbook and still catching their FMC? Their reward awaiting them on heaven?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 3rd, 2022, 4:41 pm

Kickstart wrote:
mero wrote:IF iT WUZ K@MLa dEY WoULdA

And u still voting PNM cause u see it as a blackman thing.

On another note 4 of your people got send home today

But Zoom,

I voting PNM and i eh no blackman.

matr1x

Postby matr1x » October 3rd, 2022, 5:28 pm

Here is a price saving tip:swim

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Re: !

Postby daring dragoon » October 3rd, 2022, 6:16 pm

Les Bain wrote:
bluefete wrote:Marvin Gonzales say eat less macaroni pies and ham!!!

It amazes me these clowns could speak this way with straight faces.

What advice do they have for citizens who budget and
price hack like a sentient Home Ec textbook and still catching their FMC? Their reward awaiting them on heaven?

wtf i hearing this fool saying and with no shame. i dont know who more foolish, these pnm ministers or the idiots who say they go vote them back in 2025. prices in guyana gone up also an they still living large cause the govt not thiefing the money like how the previous president was. go ahead an vote back a b1ack man and see what will happen. the pnm campaign banner in 2025 should read "HAITI HERE WE COME"

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » October 3rd, 2022, 6:18 pm

change this thread name to HAITI HERE WE COME

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » October 3rd, 2022, 6:48 pm

Does the dotish Minister realize that a 8 lb bag of charcoal actually costs $16 more than a 20 lb cylinder of LPG?

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » October 3rd, 2022, 6:52 pm

marvin gaye say ppl going to watch movies 2-3 times a wk yes , who TF does that & telling ppl bout how to eat , like he want ppl to eat baliser or grass & squeeze it to drink it too

shame-fa telling we she life story bout she mudda\fadda make 8 chirren & they tell d 8 allyuh go out & make even more chirren ...wtf dise d example she telling ppl b4 she say to do some family planning so d planet wud have less overpopulation so as to leave something for future generations

next jackass telling ppl how he go ride to court on a bicycle with he suit orn & how he does bun breadfruit with a coalpot

why every time poo nm come into power ppl hadda tighen dey belts & sacrifice so they cud teef out d treasury

imagine if unc or anybody else was in power & telling ppl this kinda sheit ...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”