Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby zoom rader » September 3rd, 2021, 2:46 pm

Habit7 wrote:I dont hope to cure racism, that is not my job.

What I hate is ppl being vacuous and unable to speak intelligently on a topic, so they bring up race to stoke an emotional response to help their deficient intellectual point. I see that and I call it out as nonsense. I believe ZR is of African ancestry, but even he does it too with reference to PNM. Criticise PNM, criticise UNC, but do so based on facts, no need to bring up race.
The red government not racist mamoo.

It's dem UNC ppl that are crooks and racist.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 3rd, 2021, 5:11 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:When we douglarize the nation or red people take over.

Nuttin can win against a red woman
Most red ppl suffer from mental illness .
We see it everyday on tuner

Well we agree on something.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 3rd, 2021, 10:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:So you distinguish the PM by his race and that is not racist?

De Dragon wrote:Malcolm tells the parable of "house Negro."
King Solomon Baptist Church, Detroit. 10 November 1963.

Transcribed text from audio excerpt.

That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house fella." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house afro trini running around here.

X, Malcolm. "Message to the Grass Roots." Northern Negro Grass Roots Leadership Conference. Group on Advanced Leadership. King Solomon Baptist Church, Detroit. 10 November 1963.

When did Malcolm X say this?

Why is it that when you all feel so backed in a corner that you have to lash out with race? If you have a problem with Dr Rowley, criticise his policies. Referencing race makes you look like the simpleton you are.

Like yuh dotish AND blind! :roll: There is an audio version of this as well.
Backed into a corner? By whom? Certainly not you!
You prolly have tons of corner backing in your LFD RFD PNM Future Thieves and Bandits of T&T meetings though
Simpleton? The man with same IQ as his age, calling someone a simpleton is rich :lol:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 3rd, 2021, 11:37 pm

Being blind won't inhibit me from hearing audio. You claimed Malcolm X said
De Dragon wrote: That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house fella." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house afro trini running around here.
Did Malcolm X say the highlighted words?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 4th, 2021, 12:20 am

Habit7 wrote:Being blind won't inhibit me from hearing audio. You claimed Malcolm X said
De Dragon wrote: That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house fella." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house afro trini running around here.

Dumbarse, in your haste to try to score cheap points you seem to have overlooked that I didn't say/post that. Nice try though, we know at least one eye and wing will go away convinced that I did, determined as they are to see race in everything.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 4th, 2021, 8:45 am

Habit7 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
sam1978 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:So you distinguish the PM by his race and that is not racist?

De Dragon wrote:Malcolm tells the parable of "house Negro."
King Solomon Baptist Church, Detroit. 10 November 1963.

Transcribed text from audio excerpt.

That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house fella." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house afro trini running around here.

X, Malcolm. "Message to the Grass Roots." Northern Negro Grass Roots Leadership Conference. Group on Advanced Leadership. King Solomon Baptist Church, Detroit. 10 November 1963.

When did Malcolm X say this?

Why is it that when you all feel so backed in a corner that you have to lash out with race? If you have a problem with Dr Rowley, criticise his policies. Referencing race makes you look like the simpleton you are.

Habitual7, I agree with you , but I think referring to someone as a house negro doesn't speak to their race but to their actions. I think the thought is that he bends to massa but it could be expressed differently." Referencing race makes you look like the simpleton you are" is a strong statement but true in some instances. When Rowlee said he is the blackest PM and many others reference race in the PNM ,do you see them as simpletons? When oneeye spoke about indians did he look like a simpleton?

I am glad you can put politics aside and speak out against the racist nastiness Wraite King, De Dragon and ZR like to propagate.

Kamla Persad-Bissessar, in an unprovoked racial diatribe, called the PM of T&T "an oreo." Meaning that his black skin on the outside doesn't line up with her stereotype of black skin ppl, but it lines up with her stereotype of white skin ppl which should be reflected on his inside. In any serious country, this would have disqualified someone from public office, they would apologise and resign. Kamla neither apologised nor resigned. Nevertheless, the ppl of T&T have resigned her time and time again. It is only ppl like her fanboys in the UNC thread who keep begging not to criticise or blame her as if that making her prospects any better.

In response to such a racist attack on his person, Keith Christopher Rowley boldly embraced the hue of his skin and said that he is the blackest man in T&T. Obviously not an objective statement but hyperbole to disabuse racists like Kamla from being critical of officeholders based on their race and/or skin colour.

Cliff notes: it is a false equivalency to use the PM responding to a racial attack on him as justification to continue racially attacking him. Stop the nonsense.

And further to that racial attack, the idea that KCR is a slave with a massa controlling him is another expression of being a simpleton. Which massa told KCR to shut down the retail sector for 3months and had us on full lockdown for several periods for the last 18mths? Because when you come with this conspiracy that is more stupid than covid or vaccines, I would really like to know the details?

I have dealt and spoke out against one eye before, but I believe he is quite likely one of the many clones in this forum who just signs into that account to try to appear that there is balanced racism on tuner.

Lie 22.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 4th, 2021, 8:48 am

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Being blind won't inhibit me from hearing audio. You claimed Malcolm X said

Dumbarse, in your haste to try to score cheap points you seem to have overlooked that I didn't say/post that. Nice try though, we know at least one eye and wing will go away convinced that I did, determined as they are to see race in everything.

When offended just claim racism.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 4th, 2021, 8:53 am

In Habit7's view calling someone an "oreo" should disqualify them from public office and rightfully so but he accepts corruption, incompetence and racism as long as it is from the PNM. How can party loyalists be taken seriously with such a mentality?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 4th, 2021, 8:55 am

Habit7 wrote:I dont hope to cure racism, that is not my job.

What I hate is ppl being vacuous and unable to speak intelligently on a topic, so they bring up race to stoke an emotional response to help their deficient intellectual point. I see that and I call it out as nonsense. I believe ZR is of African ancestry, but even he does it too with reference to PNM. Criticise PNM, criticise UNC, but do so based on facts, no need to bring up race.

Makes sense that you don't like yourself.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 4th, 2021, 10:38 am

De Dragon wrote:

Dumbarse, in your haste to try to score cheap points you seem to have overlooked that I didn't say/post that.

You did not post this viewtopic.php?p=10202419#p10202419 ?

Is that your big defense Shaggy?

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » September 4th, 2021, 11:13 am

De Dragon wrote:

Really?

It's in your post.

Pull a Kamla and blame your social media team for the lie.

Lol

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 4th, 2021, 7:21 pm

Rowley is an oreo, and men like hinds is house negros.

Man dies walk round with scarf on the golf course and he not an oreo? ...
Lol.
Dip him in some milk and give him to Santa.

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » September 5th, 2021, 11:06 am

What exactly did Gary sobers do about the illegally quarrying? other than pocket some money for he an he bro obviously lol. From 1962 till present corruption, nepotism, gimme-gimme and crime or gangsterism as gary sobers jr put it, getting it done d PNM way, no way for hard work and justice here in sweet T&T, so much so that down to the head of arm of government responsible for ensuring justice for citizens is a macomey man endorsed by KCR who knowingly supports criminals and rewards his criminal cohorts/boytoys with HDC houses.

Young promised to tackle criminality, gangsterism in the operation
Earlier this year, in May, Energy and Energy Affairs Minister Stuart Young said that based on his findings as former national security minister, illegal quarrying is tied up with criminal elements.
“It is real criminality and a real problem...I am not one to make veiled or shadow threats. Going forward as Minister of Energy, that is an area that you, the people of T&T, can rest assured, I will be focusing on a certain amount of priority and effort in tackling that scourge,” he said.
“The illegal quarrying is not only destroying our environment, but it is also gangsterism.”
There have been reports of illegal quarrying in Matura, St Helena, Sangre Grande, Maracas Valley, Manuel Congo, Longdenville, as well as in other areas.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/death-t ... b616c4ec46

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 5th, 2021, 2:59 pm

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 6th, 2021, 8:43 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:https://www.stabroeknews.com/2021/09/03/news/regional/trinidad/scandal-deepens-over-ill-fated-natural-gas-deal-in-trinidad/

Ohhh habit

Habit7 believes that similar to flooding, corruption is desirable and necessary as long as it happens under the PNM and also the UNC is to blame for this by not keeping the PNM in check. The PNM only did it because the UNC let them.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 6th, 2021, 9:56 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:https://www.stabroeknews.com/2021/09/03/news/regional/trinidad/scandal-deepens-over-ill-fated-natural-gas-deal-in-trinidad/

Ohhh habit

This is old news though, the PM addressed it last Friday. It is being discussed in the Energy thread.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 6th, 2021, 11:37 am

sMASH wrote:Rowley is an oreo, and men like hinds is house negros.

Lol.
Cant do that with Imbert.He will drown in the glass of milk

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 7th, 2021, 11:06 am

Here we go folks

Rowlair is going to do deals with corrupted African Countries.

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/pm-rowl ... 828edb1ef2

Blaze d Chalice
Riding on 17's

Postby Blaze d Chalice » September 7th, 2021, 11:22 am

Zoom you need to calm down and subscribe to a page called "PNM Devotees"

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 7th, 2021, 1:00 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Ohhh habit

This is old news though, the PM addressed it last Friday. It is being discussed in the Energy thread.

Last Friday is old news? :?
"Addressed it?" By talking MCtery about Train 1 being somehow essential for Trains 2-4? You real gullible for everything LFD RFD PNM !

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 7th, 2021, 1:01 pm

Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Really?

It's in your post.

Lol

I'll assume you're being sarcastic, unlike your Dumb and Dumber partner Tunts7

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 7th, 2021, 1:09 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Really?

It's in your post.

Lol

Be real nah. You are boldface lying in the face of reality. You posted the highlighted words and claimed it as something Malcolm X said now you are doing the most embarrassing backpedal.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 7th, 2021, 1:10 pm

timelapse wrote:
sMASH wrote:Rowley is an oreo, and men like hinds is house negros.

Lol.
Cant do that with Imbert.He will drown in the glass of milk
U wah make dahee...

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 7th, 2021, 1:15 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Really?

It's in your post.

Lol

Be real nah. You are boldface lying in the face of reality. You posted the highlighted words and claimed it as something Malcolm X said now you are doing the most embarrassing backpedal.
Man don't know bout macolom x. He and mlk Jr were both for afro equality and advancement, but one wanted to work with the white man, and the other wanted a more militant approach. both of them were the inspirations for the marvel characters professor x and magneto.

There are audio recordings of the Malcom x speech.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 7th, 2021, 1:40 pm

sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Really?

It's in your post.

Lol

Man don't know bout macolom x. He and mlk Jr were both for afro equality and advancement, but one wanted to work with the white man, and the other wanted a more militant approach. both of them were the inspirations for the marvel characters professor x and magneto.

There are audio recordings of the Malcom x speech.
Jah bless brother Malcolm X

Habit7 and the red government tuners don't support X cause they fit the description of Malcolm X House Negros just as he layed it his speech.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 7th, 2021, 2:05 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Redman wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Really?

It's in your post.

Lol

Cyatlal, I didn't say that. My God you too dotish to even figure out how 2NR works!! :lol: :lol:

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 7th, 2021, 5:52 pm

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 7th, 2021, 6:00 pm

Now coming to post that^. Enjoyed every sec

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 7th, 2021, 6:07 pm

Imagine if the middle class and other "independent" organizations had the same attitude to the pnm, we would be in a much better place.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 8th, 2021, 9:42 am

Mmoney607 wrote:

Imagine if the middle class and other "independent" organizations had the same attitude to the pnm, we would be in a much better place.

The majority of Trinis' mentality is such that they cannot process that anyone or anything they support or believe in can do no wrong and they experience cognitive dissonance when presented with information showing anything that contradicts their beliefs. Economic, social and political issues cannot be dealt with because of this toxic mentality.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”