Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 16th, 2023, 9:38 am

^ From that article

"A media report recently stated Rowley had indicated he would demit office at the end of the term. If so, that means the rest of the term’s 35 months will be Rowley’s last."

Seems like the PNM has a good succession plan in place. I don't think it is about public perception of Hinds as it is internal party matters.

On the flip side, I wonder if the Yellow team has succession planning to move the party forward, or if the Queen planning to cling the throne until she croaks

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » January 16th, 2023, 10:33 am

Imbert for PM.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 16th, 2023, 11:12 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Imbert for PM.
Not going to happen, tell you why.
Demons don't thrive in the light.Devils like Imbert and Sinanan will always take a back seat so that they can run racket.

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 16th, 2023, 11:13 am

SuperiorMan wrote:Imbert for PM.

I dunno nah.
If we look at it from a tribal perspective - which is how the voterbase works in Trinidad - his ethnicity might alienate their grassroots and the undecided.

He might have tremendous power internally, but I don't think he'll ever be the PM. Same for Stuart, Rohan and Faris. Power, but not the face of the institution. Not counting corbeausweat acting appointments - that is not the same

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 16th, 2023, 11:21 am

5¢ says its Penny Beckles next in line

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 16th, 2023, 1:01 pm

bluefete wrote:Rowley removes Hinds in PNM leadership shake-up
Colm, Gadsby-Dolly now among deputies

https://guardian.co.tt/news/rowley-remo ... 3ff618b75d

re-arranging rubbish is still rubbish

penny tried to grab power a lil too early few yrs back & they put she on d back burner but when 2025 reach they might really have use for she again to put as leader ...

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 16th, 2023, 3:47 pm

timelapse wrote:5¢ says its Penny Beckles next in line

I could see that. They could play the female lead angle to counter Kams if she still running. She's a foundation block in the party so it could be her time.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » January 16th, 2023, 7:31 pm

VexXx Dogg wrote:
timelapse wrote:5¢ says its Penny Beckles next in line

I could see that. They could play the female lead angle to counter Kams if she still running. She's a foundation block in the party so it could be her time.
She has already started grassroots publicity.

On another note,where the MC rapid rail? The nation's roadways have gone to sheit.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 17th, 2023, 10:32 am

I feel Robinson Regis should be the one next in line

I mean she has a friend named Tewarie despite his name being Tewarie. She is for the people!!!!

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » January 17th, 2023, 11:05 am

Wheeey I saw that clip last night on the news and cringed at that offhand racist remark. So last name is really a big thing for PNM eh?

16 cycles
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby 16 cycles » January 17th, 2023, 11:58 am

Dizzy28 wrote:I feel Robinson Regis should be the one next in line

I mean she has a friend named Tewarie despite his name being Tewarie. She is for the people!!!!

please let this be made up...

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 17th, 2023, 12:04 pm

maj. tom wrote:Wheeey I saw that clip last night on the news and cringed at that offhand racist remark. So last name is really a big thing for PNM eh?

Regis's use of Sushilla for the past year has been dog whistling at its finest.
That KPB fell for it and decided to respond the way she did is totally on her but that still doesn't take away that Robinson Regis is a vile racist cnut that appeals to a base that quite happy with it.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » January 17th, 2023, 12:18 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:
maj. tom wrote:Wheeey I saw that clip last night on the news and cringed at that offhand racist remark. So last name is really a big thing for PNM eh?

That KPB fell for it and decided to respond the way she did is totally on her but that still doesn't take away that Robinson Regis is a vile racist cnut that appeals to a base that quite happy with it.
Totally agree, and it's the same for both sides and their supporters. For example when Kamla said Kangaloo was nominated to spread the PNM "gospel".

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 17th, 2023, 2:50 pm

Rovin wrote:
bluefete wrote:Rowley removes Hinds in PNM leadership shake-up
Colm, Gadsby-Dolly now among deputies

https://guardian.co.tt/news/rowley-remo ... 3ff618b75d

re-arranging rubbish is still rubbish

penny tried to grab power a lil too early few yrs back & they put she on d back burner but when 2025 reach they might really have use for she again to put as leader ...

Penny doing everything right now to make sure she is the next PM / Political leader. Real PR and t'ing on her pages.

The_Honourable
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby The_Honourable » January 17th, 2023, 3:34 pm

wing wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

Totally agree, and it's the same for both sides and their supporters. For example when Kamla said Kangaloo was nominated to spread the PNM "gospel".

To be fair, Kangaloo made the "Gospel of the PNM" comment on the podium during Manning time therefore why it's being brought up now.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » January 17th, 2023, 4:59 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
wing wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

To be fair, Kangaloo made the "Gospel of the PNM" comment on the podium during Manning time therefore why it's being brought up now.

We will never get a response from wing to this

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » January 17th, 2023, 5:00 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:I feel Robinson Regis should be the one next in line

I thought she was talking about Bhoe or Niwad

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » January 17th, 2023, 6:12 pm

The_Honourable wrote:
wing wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

My PNM President

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » January 17th, 2023, 6:32 pm

President of the Senate Christine Kangaloo has resigned from the post, three days before the Electoral College decides on her candidacy as President of the Republic. https://www.cnc3.co.tt/kangaloo-resigns ... president/

Ahhh boy she get the S.....She inside ,congratulations on your politically appointed position. Based not on meritocracy or hard work but affiliation and simply being a part of the cult

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » January 17th, 2023, 8:58 pm

wing wrote:
Dizzy28 wrote:

:? :?
LFD RFD NM again. She SAID this on a LFD RFD PNM platform
Why make it sound made up?

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » January 17th, 2023, 10:12 pm

Did Regis say something besides the "susheela" thing or is the same video men buthurt about?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » January 18th, 2023, 9:21 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Did Regis say something besides the "susheela" thing or is the same video men buthurt about?

https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/let ... cdfdb.html

https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/let ... 344de.html

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 18th, 2023, 9:30 am

hover11 wrote:President of the Senate Christine Kangaloo has resigned from the post, three days before the Electoral College decides on her candidacy as President of the Republic. https://www.cnc3.co.tt/kangaloo-resigns ... president/

Ahhh boy she get the S.....She inside ,congratulations on your politically appointed position. Based not on meritocracy or hard work but affiliation and simply being a part of the cult

That's literally every single president though. It's how our presidential elections work.
Merit? LMAO

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 18th, 2023, 9:37 am

Her replacement as senator named
IMG_20230118_093657.jpg

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » January 18th, 2023, 9:45 am

He's a good one.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » January 18th, 2023, 10:00 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:
hover11 wrote:President of the Senate Christine Kangaloo has resigned from the post, three days before the Electoral College decides on her candidacy as President of the Republic. https://www.cnc3.co.tt/kangaloo-resigns ... president/

That's literally every single president though. It's how our presidential elections work.
Merit? LMAO

Even President Hassanali? :cry:

VexXx Dogg
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby VexXx Dogg » January 18th, 2023, 10:19 am

Noor was the best we ever had. I don't know the political history behind his appointment tbh.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » January 18th, 2023, 10:20 am

VexXx Dogg wrote:Noor was the best we ever had. I don't know the political history behind his appointment tbh.
NAR put him in cause Elis was found fond of a Scotts

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » January 18th, 2023, 10:57 am

poo nm are masters of veiled race baiting & when called out always brush it off as political picong or innocence of ignorance, it makes d news for a few days & we all forget about it but sometimes d opposition takes d chain up & make it worst for themselves ...

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » January 18th, 2023, 10:58 am

Can't be that good if he looked at the current PNM administration and say yea I want to be part of that
K74T wrote:He's a good one.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”