Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2022, 11:34 am

The People’s National Movement’s Women’s League has slammed former finance minister Karen Tesheira for her recent accusations levelled against the Government.

In a strongly-worded media release, the League, headed by Camille Robinson-Regis, said Tesheira was “clearly narcissistic” and “seemingly bitter”, and advised her to “drink water and mind your business”.

The League issued the statement last Friday two days after Tesheira claimed during a The University of the West Indies webinar that there was no trust in the current Government due to corruption.

She also said T&T was a corrupt country driven by the trans-shipment of cocaine and that big businesses were involved.

The webinar, titled Reflection on the Post-Independence Economic Environment of the T&T Economic Environment, was hosted by The UWI Trade and Economic Development Unit.

According to Tesheira, “This country is a corrupt country and if people want to pretend that they do not understand that the root of this corruption in this country is the trans-shipment of cocaine, that is able to give people power to open up businesses, for the businesses to fail, for the businesses to reopen, to have the politicians jumping at their call.”

She said the Procurement Act was a “perfect example” of the level of corruption in T&T.

“And yes, it’s deliberate. All the reports…I know, I was inside there,” she stated.

She said former prime minister Patrick Manning wanted to deal with the drug trade. “I’m telling you that. I’m not asking you that. I can’t tell you the names that he called to me. I can’t call the names for you, but if I tell you the names that he called to me, who are the big business in this country you are going to be shocked,” she added.

“I am telling you that when I was setting up the Financial Intelligence Unit, I know who wanted the job. I know what jobs they want I’m not going to say what jobs they want. And I know who want the jobs because those are the jobs that will allow them to be able to get sensitive information. I’m just telling you that and I told the Prime Minister, the person who I knew wanted the job, I said he’s not getting it, you know, because I know he wants it and he wanted it for the wrong reason,” Tesheira said.

Bribes offered

Tesheira said she made it clear that she did not want a Trinidadian or Caribbean national heading up the FIU but somebody from Central America.

She said on several occasions she was approached and offered bribes.

“They realise that I don’t take a bribe. But they didn’t come with something big, you know, they came with something small to test me out…but as soon as they tell me anything I went to Mr Manning,” she said.

Tesheira added: “So I’m telling you I have no doubt those OPVs (offshore patrol vessels), the Revenue Authority, the gambling legislation, the FIU, the SORT (Special Operations Response Team) where you have to get polygraph testing, you have to get drug testing, I have no doubt until you dealt with a root cause you will never solve the problem of crime in this country.”

She also criticised the current PNM administration for certain decisions.

“If you have an AG that had to recuse himself 46 times, how you could have him as Attorney General because recusal means conflict of interest, and 46 recusals and he’s still sitting down there? How you could have a Minister of Agriculture who tells you he’s missing his family for 19 months, he’s still here and he has a lesser position and the new minister could fire him tomorrow morning,” she said.

She added: “There’s no trust in this Government. The AV Drilling (matter)…how do you explain that your senior counsel, highly respected, is telling you to go to court and challenge that thing. There’s no trust in this Government for good reason and the reason why the country is hopeless is because both parties are seen as being corrupt.

“...What allows them to sustain their nonsense is because they use race and religion as a separator of two groups, but I am telling you from the inside that is what is destroying our country. I’m not asking you. I’m telling you. I’m telling you he (Manning) called names and when I see some of those names in the top positions in this country, I am sure about my views of this Government. By the way, they didn’t offer me a position. I wouldn’t have taken it because they would have fired me.”

Red Government fat arse brigade dont want to admit the truth

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 30eb7.html

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 3rd, 2022, 11:42 am

Karen Nunez please join UNC.

Skanky
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby Skanky » May 3rd, 2022, 12:14 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:Karen Nunez please join UNC.

No breads.Unc in its present form is pnm part 2 .

Kams is put there to lose and continue losing. Everybody knows unc going to lose the next election including Kams but her job is to ensure they stay in opposition. She is probably being paid very well to hold on to power and keep losing.

You will lose 3 elections straight but feel you will suddenly win a fourth one by some miracle? Trinis dotish awah?

It's everything people have to read and spell for allyuh.?

Stop listening to what people say and look at what they do.Actions don't lie.

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 3rd, 2022, 12:22 pm

That's interesting.

When last has Kamla made a public statement, and to what degree was it useless or nonsensical? Forced Zoom out his party's leadership and now she refuses to do the same despite being an end of the road lame duck. Damn shame.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 3rd, 2022, 12:27 pm

hover11 wrote:Youths in east Port-of-Spain crying out for help'

https://guardian.co.tt/news/youths-in-e ... 56fb54485f

Seems the red government really don't like anybody not even their most loyal of supporters

d youths & d rest of lavanty shud try voting somebody else dont have to be unc - cant keep doing d same ting since 1962 getting no results & expecting things to change ... :|

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 3rd, 2022, 12:28 pm

Skanky wrote:
SuperiorMan wrote:Karen Nunez please join UNC.

No breads.Unc in its present form is pnm part 2 .

Kams is put there to lose and continue losing. Everybody knows unc going to lose the next election including Kams but her job is to ensure they stay in opposition. She is probably being paid very well to hold on to power and keep losing.

You will lose 3 elections straight but feel you will suddenly win a fourth one by some miracle? Trinis dotish awah?

It's everything people have to read and spell for allyuh.?

Stop listening to what people say and look at what they do.Actions don't lie.

I was being sarcastic. Think a little dummy.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2022, 12:31 pm

Les Bain wrote:That's interesting.

When last has Kamla made a public statement, and to what degree was it useless or nonsensical? Forced Zoom out his party's leadership and now she refuses to do the same despite being an end of the road lame duck. Damn shame.
Why u duh hush yuh mudda ConT

Where did I say I was a member of the UNC dumb fvck

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » May 3rd, 2022, 12:33 pm

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 3rd, 2022, 12:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Ok Bas. We'll keep it a secret.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2022, 12:45 pm

Les Bain wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You lil fvcking idiots show your true membership for the red government.

Jackarse

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 3rd, 2022, 12:52 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Les Bain wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

You lil fvcking idiots show your true membership for the red government.

Jackarse

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 3rd, 2022, 12:58 pm

Lol, me a PNM? Old man take your serious business internet dotishness to someone who life as empty as yours eh.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » May 3rd, 2022, 1:07 pm

if she really loved the party and her people she would realize she doesn't have the support to get people to come out and vote to let UNC win an election......

she should be mature enough to step down

i have no idea who should replace her though

i stop taking on UNC a while now

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 3rd, 2022, 1:07 pm

Les Bain wrote:Lol, me a PNM? Old man take your serious business internet dotishness to someone who life as empty as yours eh.
I have never been affiliated to the UNC or any political parties .keep ur lil boy red government bullshiit to yourself .

Les Bain
3ne2nr Toppa Toppa

Postby Les Bain » May 3rd, 2022, 3:50 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:

if she really loved the party and her people she would realize she doesn't have the support to get people to come out and vote to let UNC win an election......

she should be mature enough to step down

i have no idea who should replace her though

i stop taking on UNC a while now

Only time I remember they exist is when Kamla pops up to say something dumb then disappears for a stretch again.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 4th, 2022, 3:20 pm

zoom rader wrote:What a kant , a minster of Finance that can't budget

https://newsday.co.tt/2022/04/29/imbert ... l-subsidy/

What a facking waste of time :roll: Imagine not seeing that oil/gas would come roaring back post Covid. Any Form 3 POB student could have told diseased looking Impsy that. :roll:

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 4th, 2022, 3:21 pm

Seems the red government really don't like anybody not even their most loyal of supporters

“The Government might care about Goodwood Park and Westmoorings but up here, they don’t care about nobody up here. Prime Minister Rowley come up here before he get power, after that we never see him. The Government neglect we.”
TAKE BULL!!!

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » May 4th, 2022, 3:41 pm

De Dragon wrote:

“The Government might care about Goodwood Park and Westmoorings but up here, they don’t care about nobody up here. Prime Minister Rowley come up here before he get power, after that we never see him. The Government neglect we.”
TAKE BULL!!!
X2

They vote for that

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 4th, 2022, 4:33 pm

Keith Rowley clearly said that he is running a government for the 1%.

He does not give a damn about the poor.

Not for no poor people. Dem cud suck salt and put back the PNM in 2025.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 4th, 2022, 4:48 pm

bluefete wrote:Keith Rowley clearly said that he is running a government for the 1%.

I don't give him wrong.

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » May 4th, 2022, 7:35 pm

i now get chance to watch d 10mins long video , i like how she talk buh like it fall hard in d FAB garden cause they eh like nobody even former members of d pee nm to bad talk their corrupt party , once they eating crumbs while d 1% eating d best part d small minions eh care ....

zoom rader wrote:
The People’s National Movement’s Women’s League has slammed former finance minister Karen Tesheira for her recent accusations levelled against the Government.

In a strongly-worded media release, the League, headed by Camille Robinson-Regis, said Tesheira was “clearly narcissistic” and “seemingly bitter”, and advised her to “drink water and mind your business”.

The League issued the statement last Friday two days after Tesheira claimed during a The University of the West Indies webinar that there was no trust in the current Government due to corruption.

She also said T&T was a corrupt country driven by the trans-shipment of cocaine and that big businesses were involved.

The webinar, titled Reflection on the Post-Independence Economic Environment of the T&T Economic Environment, was hosted by The UWI Trade and Economic Development Unit.

According to Tesheira, “This country is a corrupt country and if people want to pretend that they do not understand that the root of this corruption in this country is the trans-shipment of cocaine, that is able to give people power to open up businesses, for the businesses to fail, for the businesses to reopen, to have the politicians jumping at their call.”

She said the Procurement Act was a “perfect example” of the level of corruption in T&T.

“And yes, it’s deliberate. All the reports…I know, I was inside there,” she stated.

She said former prime minister Patrick Manning wanted to deal with the drug trade. “I’m telling you that. I’m not asking you that. I can’t tell you the names that he called to me. I can’t call the names for you, but if I tell you the names that he called to me, who are the big business in this country you are going to be shocked,” she added.

“I am telling you that when I was setting up the Financial Intelligence Unit, I know who wanted the job. I know what jobs they want I’m not going to say what jobs they want. And I know who want the jobs because those are the jobs that will allow them to be able to get sensitive information. I’m just telling you that and I told the Prime Minister, the person who I knew wanted the job, I said he’s not getting it, you know, because I know he wants it and he wanted it for the wrong reason,” Tesheira said.

Bribes offered

Tesheira said she made it clear that she did not want a Trinidadian or Caribbean national heading up the FIU but somebody from Central America.

She said on several occasions she was approached and offered bribes.

“They realise that I don’t take a bribe. But they didn’t come with something big, you know, they came with something small to test me out…but as soon as they tell me anything I went to Mr Manning,” she said.

Tesheira added: “So I’m telling you I have no doubt those OPVs (offshore patrol vessels), the Revenue Authority, the gambling legislation, the FIU, the SORT (Special Operations Response Team) where you have to get polygraph testing, you have to get drug testing, I have no doubt until you dealt with a root cause you will never solve the problem of crime in this country.”

She also criticised the current PNM administration for certain decisions.

“If you have an AG that had to recuse himself 46 times, how you could have him as Attorney General because recusal means conflict of interest, and 46 recusals and he’s still sitting down there? How you could have a Minister of Agriculture who tells you he’s missing his family for 19 months, he’s still here and he has a lesser position and the new minister could fire him tomorrow morning,” she said.

She added: “There’s no trust in this Government. The AV Drilling (matter)…how do you explain that your senior counsel, highly respected, is telling you to go to court and challenge that thing. There’s no trust in this Government for good reason and the reason why the country is hopeless is because both parties are seen as being corrupt.

“...What allows them to sustain their nonsense is because they use race and religion as a separator of two groups, but I am telling you from the inside that is what is destroying our country. I’m not asking you. I’m telling you. I’m telling you he (Manning) called names and when I see some of those names in the top positions in this country, I am sure about my views of this Government. By the way, they didn’t offer me a position. I wouldn’t have taken it because they would have fired me.”

Red Government fat arse brigade dont want to admit the truth

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 30eb7.html

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » May 4th, 2022, 7:53 pm

timelapse wrote:
bluefete wrote:Keith Rowley clearly said that he is running a government for the 1%.

I don't give him wrong.

Really bro... care to elaborate?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » May 4th, 2022, 8:02 pm

Gladiator wrote:
timelapse wrote:

I don't give him wrong.

Really bro... care to elaborate?
They love PNM.Rowley could be booling them in they battam with a fire hydrant,they still voting for him.So the vote safe.Pay all the attention to the rich folks that could fatten his pockets.Easy pickings

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 5th, 2022, 5:48 pm

We should all support Karen and totally condemn Camille et al for their immature and pathetic responses. Of course it's her business as a responsible and productive citizen of this country to question how it's being run and to highlight what we have known for decades, crime cannot stop when it's being perpetrated at the top, how can it ! ?

Listen nah when I tell allyuh I have grown to hate this govt and their antics believe me. They have done nothing to incubate or facilitate smaller businesses and contractors etc, in fact they've made it even harder for us to grow and contribute to the country. I would like anyone with the means and know-how to create a non-partisan platform for former tolerant people like myself with much to offer to publicly condemn this government , and sadly I don't think UNC in its current iteration is a viable option .

We have to seriously consider Gary people.

Let's support Karen, she's put herself on the line in defence of us, she's a woman that always stood out to me, a bit bougey but very practical and honest when it matters. Mariano Browne seems to be a very sober and thoughtful individual also, maybe they should team up with Gary, remember sycophants do not win elections people, it's the independent thinkers in between that make the difference, let the sheep on both sides continue to baaa aimlessly on the plains, while we take control of the barn .
Last edited by VII on May 5th, 2022, 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 5th, 2022, 5:52 pm

VII wrote:We should all support Karen and totally condemn Camille et al for their immature and pathetic responses. Of course it's her business as a responsible and productive citizen of this country to question how it's being run and to highlight what we have known for decades, crime cannot stop when it's being perpetrated at the top, how can it ! ?

Listen nah when I tell allyuh I have grown to hate this govt and their antics believe me. They have done nothing to incubate or facilitate smaller businesses and contractors etc, in fact they've made it even harder for us to grow and contribute to the country. I would like anyone with the means and know-how to create a non-partisan platform for former tolerant people like myself with much to offer to publicly condemn this government , and sadly I don't think UNC in its current iteration is a viable option .

Let's support Karen, she's put herself on the line in defence of us, she's a woman that always stood out to me, a bit bougey but very practical and honest when it matters.

The most dotish and servile of all the female LFD RFD PNM ewes, is invariably Weavy Buy Sperm.
Ironically, she was the subject of several shady dealings involving credit cards issued by the GORTT for wigs, fertility treatments etc, and 150K about which she not only LIED as to the source of funds, but was still allowed to deposit it in FCB

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » May 5th, 2022, 5:56 pm

VII wrote:We should all support Karen and totally condemn Camille et al for their immature and pathetic responses. Of course it's her business as a responsible and productive citizen of this country to question how it's being run and to highlight what we have known for decades, crime cannot stop when it's being perpetrated at the top, how can it ! ?

Let's support Karen, she's put herself on the line in defence of us, she's a woman that always stood out to me, a bit bougey but very practical and honest when it matters. Mariano Browne seems to be a very sober and thoughtful individual also, maybe they should team up with Gary, remember sycophants do not win elections people, it's the independent thinkers in between that make the difference, let the sheep on both sides continue to baaa aimlessly on the plains, while we take control of the barn .

Apparently, you are one of those who do not want to pay your money up front!

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 5th, 2022, 6:00 pm

Dragon

She is forgiven,much like any good whistle blower, she acknowledges she was part of a dishonest crime infested structure and she's had enough ..

We are all corrupt in this place...we need to change, for our kids and grandkids sake..
Last edited by VII on May 5th, 2022, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VII
punchin NOS

Postby VII » May 5th, 2022, 6:00 pm

8-)

bluefete wrote:

Apparently, you are one of those who do not want to pay your money up front!

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » May 5th, 2022, 6:37 pm

VII wrote:Dragon

She is forgiven,much like any good whistle blower, she acknowledges she was part of a dishonest crime infested structure and she's had enough ..

We are all corrupt in this place...we need to change, for our kids and grandkids sake..

I not on Karen, although I hate what she did with Clico, but rather my comment was on LFD RFD PNM's Fat Arse Brigade's Chief Fat Arse.
The problem is in the LFD RFD PNM, they sheit, spit and pee on you but this cult has its members so indoctrinated that they still don't speak out.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » May 5th, 2022, 10:18 pm

198 murders to date.

What is the red government doing about their murder rate?

Eliteauto-tuntun what is ur leader Rowlee doing about their murder rates and crime?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”