punchin NOS

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby SuperiorMan » October 1st, 2021, 12:32 pm

When you feel is 1% Inshan call out LOL

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Ben_spanna » October 1st, 2021, 9:16 pm

Absolutely NO person in a position of authority that has any decency or decorum would tell someone to outright kiss their a55, this just goes to show that our current papery leader has zero class, no behavior and has nothing by gutter attitude.
He has shamed our Country and the office he holds.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 1st, 2021, 9:44 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Absolutely NO person in a position of authority that has any decency or decorum would tell someone to outright kiss their a55, this just goes to show that our current papery leader has zero class, no behavior and has nothing by gutter attitude.
Agreed, but it was long overdue for Inshan to get pop down.Hopefully he learned his lesson.Rowrow is accustomed to behaving like that and Inshan supported his behavior.Not so much fun when you are on the receiving end yourself, or as trinis like to say ," do so doh like so"

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 1st, 2021, 10:00 pm

Ben_spanna wrote:Absolutely NO person in a position of authority that has any decency or decorum would tell someone to outright kiss their a55, this just goes to show that our current papery leader has zero class, no behavior and has nothing by gutter attitude.

Yeh Ben, i agree with you bro.

But it’s Inshan so he doesn’t really count.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » October 1st, 2021, 10:06 pm

Impshan

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 1st, 2021, 10:54 pm

K74T wrote:Impshan

Hahahahha

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 2nd, 2021, 3:18 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
timelapse wrote:He operating within the confines of the law.Dont see an actual issue there.The laws themselves need to change and no politician going to give up those perks

In this instance with Feris isn't it less about the perk and more about the legal requirement to have a transfer completed?

No transfer fees if it isn't transferred, so Arse Wari and his pal robbed the citizens of T&T taxpayer revenue.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » October 2nd, 2021, 4:38 am

All ah u all who beating up with perks ... an how they need to stop it

If you reach up there. You will use it the same way that the current stick of politicians doing.

Its like when people now come in the public service an watching the big boys an asking why they don't change this or that ... eventually when those same people reach up there ... they do nothing 4o change the status quo.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 2nd, 2021, 5:36 am

death365 wrote:All ah u all who beating up with perks ... an how they need to stop it

If you reach up there. You will use it the same way that the current stick of politicians doing.

Its like when people now come in the public service an watching the big boys an asking why they don't change this or that ... eventually when those same people reach up there ... they do nothing 4o change the status quo.

No issue with perks being used. Robbing the Treasury of the transfer fee is something else.
How is the new owner even getting insurance for it?

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Postby daxt0r » October 2nd, 2021, 12:40 pm

AG nor the useless pnm stooge, aka the president don't care the money eh coming out dem pocket. in fact despite the crap they do money still pouring in, whether is from kickbacks or state rent.

One cannot begin to comprehend the reason/s for Her Excellency to have been even remotely “concerned” about paragraph 4 of the Order contained in Legal Notice 183 dated June 17, 2021, or the Order itself.

Madame President, that was your order! The Order boldly states it was “made by the President under Section 123(2) of the Constitution...”!

That puzzlement could only be possible if someone else made the Order and the President simply rubber-stamped it! But I doubt, because that would be a serious dereliction of duty.

Further, it is unbelievable that the President, an eminent attorney in her own right and a distinguish former jurist, could have read Legal Notice 183 of 2021, in isolation of Section 123 of the Constitution, especially since the very notice makes it clear that the Order was in accordance with Section 123(2) of the Constitution! Any first-year law student would have referred to the parent law.

One cannot understand why the President remained baffled at her own Order, and thought that Her Excellency was trapped “within the four walls” of paragraph 4, and could not find “any role or function, force or authority within some law...!”

The President, with respect, only had to look, not at the entire Constitution, but Section 123. The process set out therein could not be clearer.

The President will be well advised to quickly settle in Her Excellency’s mind the following:

1. Whether or not the current acting Commissioner of Police Mr McDonald Jacob’s appointment is constitutional and legal or null and void;

2. Whether or not the current procedure to appoint an acting CoP is impractical, and should changes should be recommended by Her Excellency;

3. Whether or not Legal Notice 103 of 2009 is still valid and, if so, whether or not the said Notice is inconsistent with Section 123 of the Constitution;

4. Whether or not a soldier or ex-soldier enlisted under the Defence Act is a law enforcement officer pursuant to the Police Service Act and the Constitution;

5. Should a soldier not be deemed a law enforcement officer, was Mr Griffith’s appointment in 2018 illegal in the first place, and can he or any such soldier be eligible to qualify as a candidate for the post of CoP pursuant to Legal Notice 219 of 2015?

One can only hope that these issues are satisfactorily resolved in a timely manner, lest more unnecessary and costly multi-million-dollar legal fees be paid by the hapless taxpayers for the incompetence and/or negligence of high-ranking public officials.

https://trinidadexpress.com/opinion/let ... e1d51.html

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » October 2nd, 2021, 1:30 pm

De Dragon wrote:
death365 wrote:All ah u all who beating up with perks ... an how they need to stop it

No issue with perks being used. Robbing the Treasury of the transfer fee is something else.
How is the new owner even getting insurance for it?

Extracted from the link above
The Attorney General told the Express he sold the car to Kawalsingh on June 22, 2016.

“Mr Kawalsingh paid for that car, the transaction was completed and Mr Kawal­singh took possession of the car in 2016. I am not aware as to what records the transport authority has or don’t have. But I can tell you that all documentation was submitted. I am informed they (the document) went to the Transport Commissioner and I will have to check and see whether those records were perfected or not.

“The matter of the transfer is a matter for the purchaser.

That is a level of bigboyism oui, you sell a car, dunno if it transfer but you "think" the papers went cause obviously the descendant of the Profit not going and line up in licensing and as an attorney ( no less than THE ATTORNEY for the State) you're saying " eh dai nah my problem fadda, de man who buy dat ole Porsche hadda handle da transfer ting" while letting us know your paperwork up to date at the Integrity Commission is ridiculous. The issue isn't a major one eh tbh but oh goarr that's exactly why it's so stupid, I cyah believe is brakes they trying to brakes the transfer fee on a $600K used car, cyah be lousy so, so I blaming the covids :lol: :lol:

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 3rd, 2021, 8:20 am

Was AG allowed to sell the vehicle at the time?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 3rd, 2021, 8:47 am

I actually blame license office and their ineptitude for this.This isn't an isolated incident.I remember wanting to buy an old van from Sheron once.Was going good until I asked about when to go License office for the transfer.He told me that the officer comes by him to transfer.I gtfo one time

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 3rd, 2021, 8:56 am

If licensing dept is not aware it was sold, how can they be responsible?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2021, 9:00 am

Question if Faris isn't fired , clearly he isn't going to the honorable thing and step down, does that prove that the red government is not as transparent as they proclaim to be

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 3rd, 2021, 9:11 am

They boldface. Any of them ever step down unless Roweow make them step down in the face of extreme pressure?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 3rd, 2021, 9:17 am

Trini always “calling” on this one and that one to “step down”.

Who are they making these requests to because no one ever takes them on.

Anyone was “called” upon from the cries of the people and actually did step down?

Don’t waste your breath Trinis.

Focus allyuh energy on productivity please.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2021, 9:21 am

MaxPower wrote:Trini always “calling” on this one and that one to “step down”.

Anyone was “called” upon from the cries of the people and actually did step down?

Max you cannot agree with this come on are you that brainwashed look at what's happening, this is total abuse of power and misbehavior in public office. What makes it even worse is that they self proclaimed they are transparent unlike the previous administration. SAME KHAKI PANTS.
Last edited by hover11 on October 3rd, 2021, 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2021, 9:21 am

sam1978 wrote:They boldface. Any of them ever step down unless Roweow make them step down in the face of extreme pressure?
Not one, all of them eating a food

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 3rd, 2021, 9:25 am

Redman wrote:Was AG allowed to sell the vehicle at the time?

It's a 2012 and he sold in 2016 so it's good. At least he didn't purchase it on behalf of a big businessman and give him it immediately , leaving the title in his name because of the exemption , like a former AG.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 3rd, 2021, 11:25 am

What allyuh think of the price market value?

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 3rd, 2021, 11:31 am

Depends on the model maybe. I think some of those are $1m , so probably knowing Faris it might be a top level, so he probably used it for four years and got back his full outlay. Good business.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2021, 12:13 pm

What we need to do is continue voting PNM just now the place will get better under them, everything go be alright, suffering is minor once my PM living and eating good

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 3rd, 2021, 12:44 pm

Lets keep doing the same thing and expecting different results

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 3rd, 2021, 12:56 pm

Waiting patiently for those THA elections to see if tobagonians dotish or they ready to push back

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 3rd, 2021, 1:08 pm

Max: You cyah be serious. Under Tanti Kams realll ministers resigned due to public pressure. I stopped counting after 15.

But of course, the Cabal members got a free pass.

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » October 3rd, 2021, 1:08 pm

sam1978 wrote:Depends on the model maybe. I think some of those are $1m , so probably knowing Faris it might be a top level, so he probably used it for four years and got back his full outlay. Good business.

He sold it for $600K

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » October 3rd, 2021, 1:11 pm

He probably paid that or less minus his “perks”. It was a V8 so taxes would have been high.
Attachments
5D652FC8-E592-413C-A267-AF6722D8EFF0.jpeg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 3rd, 2021, 1:37 pm

Redman wrote:What allyuh think of the price market value?
Over priced, only trinis pay stupid money for cars

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » October 3rd, 2021, 1:39 pm

bluefete wrote:Max: You cyah be serious. Under Tanti Kams realll ministers resigned due to public pressure. I stopped counting after 15.

But of course, the Cabal members got a free pass.

Red government bobol means you keep your position.
Only UNC ppl are called out for it.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”