Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby bluefete » February 25th, 2023, 9:44 am

Papayo!

Hear nah. How come Rowley ent sue Anil for slander of defamation of character?

Not embedding, so here are the links.

Anil versus PNM Pastor

(Hi Anil - In de Savannah)
https://www.facebook.com/630015538/vide ... 2729305840

(Anil tackles Rowley)
https://www.facebook.com/630015538/vide ... 9461465743

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 25th, 2023, 9:46 am

hover11 wrote:Usual blame kamla.....meanwhile PNM full of altar boys and saints
FB_IMG_1677326019486.jpg
Call names, doh fraid!

Let we deal with them

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 25th, 2023, 10:56 am

Don't worry the names were all exclusively forwarded to Rowley from anan@gmail.com, printed out from Microsoft Word and delivered in his mailbox.

https://www.state.gov/reports/2020-trafficking-in-persons-report/

1Image
2Image
3Image
4Image
5Image
6Image
7Image
8Image
9Image
10Image
11Image

Hey don't mind these headlines:
US Trafficking in Persons 2021 Report says cops, officials facilitating crimes

The report said the downgrade to Tier 2-Watch List was linked to corruption and law enforcement complicity in trafficking crimes, which remained a significant concern and not enough being done by the Government to combat the problem.

UNC MP Rodney Charles queries non-action against Govt officials named in US Trafficking in Persons Report
Charles added: “Who are these senior government officials ‘alleged’ in 2020 to be involved in human trafficking? Are they members of Cabinet? Or protective services? Why has no action been taken against them? When does the Government propose to take action against them so that T&T will not be blacklisted?”

Any mention of the actual known PNM pedos who have child grooming parties and then a young boy's sexually mutilated dead body appeared in a pool after it was searched? No, that wasn't in the report? What about all the pictures of Rowley close to the owner of a raided business called Copa Cabana who is obviously involved in this activity big time? That not in the report either? So curious about this level of projection.

FrankChag
Riding on 16's

Postby FrankChag » February 25th, 2023, 1:15 pm

De Dragon wrote:LFD RFD PNM make dat century faster than Lara.

I'm still relatively new, and I always wanted to ask what this means.. I tried guessing... asked chatG for some help also. Any of these close?

LFD
Left for dead
Lime, Fete, Drink
Looking for Drinks
Lacking financial discipline

RFD
red for dead
rude, filthy, disgusting
red for days
rundown fading dingy

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 25th, 2023, 1:17 pm

FrankChag wrote:

I'm still relatively new, and I always wanted to ask what this means.. I tried guessing... asked chatG for some help also. Any of these close?

LFD
Left for dead
Lime, Fete, Drink
Looking for Drinks

RFD
red for dead
rude, filthy, disgusting
red for days
rundown fading dingy

They all correct and can be used interchangeably

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 25th, 2023, 1:51 pm

FrankChag wrote:

LFD
Left for dead
Lime, Fete, Drink
Looking for Drinks

RFD
red for dead
rude, filthy, disgusting
red for days
rundown fading dingy

It's a spin on their stupid campaign song from a coupla years back
LFD - Left Foot, Dotish
RFD - Right Foot, Dotish

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » February 25th, 2023, 4:13 pm

bess song

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 26th, 2023, 10:12 am

Kamla: Rowley must take action in human trafficking scandal

https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/kamla-rowley-must-take-action-in-human-trafficking-scandal-6.2.1642311.830b27a034

The opposition has hit back at Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley challenging him to tell the country which member of the Opposition UNC is currently a senior official in his government? 

It comes as a US Trafficking in Persons 2022 Report stated, “Corruption and official complicity in trafficking crimes remained significant concerns, inhibiting law enforcement action, and the government did not take action against senior government officials alleged in 2020 to be involved in human trafficking.”

Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, issued a statement saying, “…Rowley must take action against the senior officials within his PNM government who have been implicated in this human trafficking scandal. 

She added, “I call on Rowley to treat the scourge of human trafficking seriously and to desist from using such a horrific crime to score cheap political points and distractions, as this is not a joking matter.” 

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 26th, 2023, 10:32 am

real forking convenient how both sides have blood on their hands so neither has the high ground to condemn the other. in the mean time things continuing normel normel

the long term solution is to socialize men to respect women and not use victims of human trafficking. kill the demand. but right now nobody respects anybody on the island. if they could cuss, cuff, rob and kill a man on the street jusso what it is to pay to have sex with a human trafficiking victim

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 26th, 2023, 12:20 pm

TOP STORY
Atlantic LNG to lay off staff
LNG
Andrea Perez-Sobers
1 hr ago
ATLANTIC LNG (Atlantic) has confirmed that it is laying off staff and has already offered all employees voluntary separation of employment packages (VSEP) to go home over the next two months.

The VSEP comes as the company has moved from operating four LNG Trains to three, and even with three, its president, Ronald Adams, recently admitted that it is only getting enough natural gas to meet 70 per cent of the capacity of the reduced number of Trains. It also continues a trend in the local energy sector of retrenchment of staff.

In response to questions from Sunday Business, the company did not say how many workers would be asked to leave but noted a further review would be conducted with the possibility that if it did not get enough numbers accepting its offer, some may have to be cut.

Atlantic said, “As recent global events have demonstrated, the LNG industry is dynamic. To keep pace with peers internationally and ensure that Atlantic achieves its goal of sustaining world-class LNG operations to the benefit of Trinidad and Tobago, a comprehensive revision of the company’s corporate strategy was undertaken in 2022, which is now well into implementation. This necessitated a review of the organisational structure to ensure alignment to the refreshed strategy.”

The LNG company told Sunday Business while a review of resourcing for the revised organisational structure is ongoing, permanent staff have been offered the opportunity to voluntarily express interest in separating from the organisation.

“Following completion of the voluntary separation process by the end of April 2023, it will then be determined whether the revised structure necessitates any further impact on resources. It is anticipated that the impact, if any, will be minimal,” Atlantic concluded. Sunday Business was told that the VSEP packages that were being offered by Atlantic closed recently and many of the operations staff applied to leave.

Atlantic is one of the world’s largest producers of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and it is owned by the National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago (NGC Trinidad and Tobago), Shell, BP, and the Chinese Investment Corporation (CIC).

An agreement

Just last December, Energy Minister Stuart Young announced that the Government had reached an agreement with Atlantic’s shareholders on substantive commercial terms for the revised structure of the Atlantic LNG venture. This followed the signing of a Heads of Agreement in January 2022.

According to Young, this was the culmination of discussions that the Government initiated, in 2018, with the major Atlantic shareholders, following which, the parties agreed that the Atlantic facilities and its complex shareholder structure and commercial agreements needed to be simplified.

At that time, Young said, the Government and Atlantic shareholders (inclusive of companies affiliated with BP Trinidad and Tobago, Shell Trinidad, and Tobago Limited, and The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited), have agreed on a restructured ownership and commercial framework to see the Atlantic business operations consolidated into a single entity.

In the revised structure, Young said NGC increased its equity share in Atlantic, consistent with the commitment by the Government to maximise value to the country from the sale of hydrocarbon resources and the new construction will also facilitate a market-reflective pricing mechanism that provides fair value from the sale of LNG for both the country and the shareholders.

View on trinidadexpress.com
comments
Copyright 2023 Trinidad Express Newspapers, 35 Independence Square Port Of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 26th, 2023, 12:23 pm

MAN ON MURDER CHARGE, AWAITING TRIAL FOR 12 YEARS, GETS BAIL :
“If we believed that people are innocent until proven guilty, our trials would happen in a timely manner. In our point of view, they put us in prison for over a decade and it comes like you are doing a prison term. It feels like you’re guilty and you have to prove your innocence.”
Via the Newsday Newspaper.

“Akili Charles, may God rest his soul, will not be forgotten. He opened doors for inmates,” said an inmate I’ll call Charles Gear.

January 11 marked the 12th year Gear had been in remand on murder charges, but he is now out of prison on bail. Gear used the ground breaking law that allows murder-accused to seek bail while being held in remand.

Gear said that people don’t realise how important this law is to inmates.

“Prison is over-populated because of the time it takes to go to trial, but we lose more than time while we wait for our trials. I lost my grandmother, father, cousins and an uncle while I was locked up. I lost my job. I left when my daughter was four. She is 16 now. She asked me every year, ‘Are you coming home this year?’ I would say, ‘Yes.’ She wanted to make sure I was there for her graduation. When my daughter saw me on that Tuesday morning I came home, the only thing she didn’t do was drop dead.”

Gear said the bail law is about more than getting out of prison. It is about re-establishing the presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

“If we believed that people are innocent until proven guilty, our trials would happen in a timely manner. In our point of view, they put us in prison for over a decade and it comes like you are doing a prison term. It feels like you’re guilty and you have to prove your innocence.”

Gear said, “I got locked up at 24. I’m now 36. People come in older than that, lie down in prison for a decade or more, don’t learn a trade, and they’re too old to get a job when they come out.”

Evidence of a failed judicial system, what has PNM done for the SEVEN years of power to improve upon this.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » February 26th, 2023, 12:29 pm

wing wrote:TOP STORY
LNG
Andrea Perez-Sobers
1 hr ago
ATLANTIC LNG (Atlantic) has confirmed that it is laying off staff and has already offered all employees voluntary separation of employment packages (VSEP) to go home over the next two months.

The VSEP comes as the company has moved from operating four LNG Trains to three, and even with three, its president, Ronald Adams, recently admitted that it is only getting enough natural gas to meet 70 per cent of the capacity of the reduced number of Trains. It also continues a trend in the local energy sector of retrenchment of staff.

In response to questions from Sunday Business, the company did not say how many workers would be asked to leave but noted a further review would be conducted with the possibility that if it did not get enough numbers accepting its offer, some may have to be cut.

Atlantic said, “As recent global events have demonstrated, the LNG industry is dynamic. To keep pace with peers internationally and ensure that Atlantic achieves its goal of sustaining world-class LNG operations to the benefit of Trinidad and Tobago, a comprehensive revision of the company’s corporate strategy was undertaken in 2022, which is now well into implementation. This necessitated a review of the organisational structure to ensure alignment to the refreshed strategy.”

The LNG company told Sunday Business while a review of resourcing for the revised organisational structure is ongoing, permanent staff have been offered the opportunity to voluntarily express interest in separating from the organisation.

“Following completion of the voluntary separation process by the end of April 2023, it will then be determined whether the revised structure necessitates any further impact on resources. It is anticipated that the impact, if any, will be minimal,” Atlantic concluded. Sunday Business was told that the VSEP packages that were being offered by Atlantic closed recently and many of the operations staff applied to leave.

Atlantic is one of the world’s largest producers of Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and it is owned by the National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago (NGC Trinidad and Tobago), Shell, BP, and the Chinese Investment Corporation (CIC).

An agreement

Just last December, Energy Minister Stuart Young announced that the Government had reached an agreement with Atlantic’s shareholders on substantive commercial terms for the revised structure of the Atlantic LNG venture. This followed the signing of a Heads of Agreement in January 2022.

According to Young, this was the culmination of discussions that the Government initiated, in 2018, with the major Atlantic shareholders, following which, the parties agreed that the Atlantic facilities and its complex shareholder structure and commercial agreements needed to be simplified.

At that time, Young said, the Government and Atlantic shareholders (inclusive of companies affiliated with BP Trinidad and Tobago, Shell Trinidad, and Tobago Limited, and The National Gas Company of Trinidad and Tobago Limited), have agreed on a restructured ownership and commercial framework to see the Atlantic business operations consolidated into a single entity.

In the revised structure, Young said NGC increased its equity share in Atlantic, consistent with the commitment by the Government to maximise value to the country from the sale of hydrocarbon resources and the new construction will also facilitate a market-reflective pricing mechanism that provides fair value from the sale of LNG for both the country and the shareholders.

comments
Copyright 2023 Trinidad Express Newspapers, 35 Independence Square Port Of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago

Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.
And tuner distracted by who running brothel...

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » February 26th, 2023, 1:49 pm

Impsbert and the PNM in serious financial problems right now. Budget estimates not matching reality.

Natural gas price was US$2.58 on Friday and the budget was US$6. per mmbtu. And we are supposed to be a gas economy, eh!

Oil budgeted at US$92.50 - As at Friday - WTI was - US$76.32 / Brent Crude US$83.16

Budget review in April will be most interesting. More pressure for poor people.

https://www.rigzone.com/news/henry_hub_ ... 5-article/

Henry Hub Gas Prices Should Remain Depressed in 1H 2023
by Andreas Exarheas|Rigzone Staff|Thursday, February 23, 2023

'Prices could fall to $2 or lower if the supply-demand response is deemed inadequate'.
Henry Hub gas prices should remain depressed in the first half of this year.

That’s according to a new BofA Global Research report, which outlined that the commodity will average $2.45 per million British thermal units (mmbtu) during the period, “before rising in 2H23 as the impact of low prices on production becomes clearer”.

“Even so, we remain bearish versus the curve for the year and think prices could fall to $2 or lower if the supply/demand response is deemed inadequate,” the BofA Global Research report stated.

“We are bullish versus the curve in 2024 and forecast prices to rise to $4/mmbtu as balances start to clean up,” the report added.

In the report, BofA Global Research warned that there are “several notable risks” to its forecasts this year and next.

“First, the probability of El Niño weather patterns taking hold this summer and fall are above 50 percent, which could bring a mild summer and cooler winter in the South,” the BofA Global Research report said.

“Second, a larger than expected recession later this year could bring weaker demand than we currently forecast. Third, the U.S. E&P sector is in much better financial shape today than in prior years, which may mean a more muted response to low prices versus history,” the report added.

“Freeport could also see further delays and a loose global LNG market could cause a repeat of 2020 U.S. export curtailments,” the report continued.

Back to Where it Started

In its latest report, BofA Global Research noted that the U.S. natural gas market is back to where it started in the third quarter of 2020, “after a spate of mild weather caused Henry Hub prices to slide below $2.30/mmbtu”.

“Nine months ago, ahead of the Freeport LNG accident, gas was trading +$9/mmbtu, U.S. inventories were 300 billion cubic feet under seasonal five-year average levels, and there was concern about inventories running dangerously low,” the report stated.

“Since then, mild weather and strong production growth caused the balances to flip, with inventories recently rising to more than 180 billion cubic feet above seasonal norms, a dynamic that has also played out in Europe,” the report added.

“The recent reversal of fortune has sent gas prices lower in search of a response from supply or demand. Fortunately, 4Q earnings releases suggest E&Ps are cutting rigs, while gas’ share of thermal generation has ticked higher. But the market likely requires persistent low prices ahead of summer to avoid a storage containment issue this fall,” the report continued.

EIA Forecast

In its latest short term energy outlook, which was released earlier this month, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) projected that the Henry Hub spot price would average $3.40/mmbtu in 2023 and $4.04/mmbtu in 2024. The EIA expects the commodity to average $3.13/mmbtu in the first quarter of 2023, $3.27/mmbtu in the second quarter, $3.47/mmbtu in the third quarter, and $3.76/mmbtu in the fourth quarter, according to the latest STEO.

“We forecast that the Henry Hub natural gas spot price will average $3.40 per million British thermal units in 2023, down almost 50 percent from last year and about 30 percent from our January Short-Term Energy Outlook forecast,” the EIA noted in the February STEO.

“We revised our outlook for Henry Hub prices as a result of significantly warmer than normal weather in January that led to less than normal consumption of natural gas for space heating and pushed inventories above the five-year average,” the EIA added.

Current Price

At the time of writing, the Henry Hub price is trading at $2.19/mmbtu. The commodity saw a peak close in 2022 of $9.68/mmbtu on August 22, before dropping to under $5/mmbtu in October last year. Since then, the commodity rose back above $7/mmbtu in November 2022, before dropping steadily to a close of just over $2/mmbtu on February 21.

LNG
Andrea Perez-Sobers
1 hr ago
ATLANTIC LNG (Atlantic) has confirmed that it is laying off staff and has already offered all employees voluntary separation of employment packages (VSEP) to go home over the next two months. Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 26th, 2023, 1:51 pm

Well you know where the money for that shortfall coming from expect the midget to implement more tax in the mid review.

paid_influencer

Postby paid_influencer » February 26th, 2023, 1:56 pm

economy at a near stand still and the govt adding tax to kill it more

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » February 26th, 2023, 2:09 pm

bluefete wrote:Impsbert and the PNM in serious financial problems right now. Budget estimates not matching reality.

Natural gas price was US$2.58 on Friday and the budget was US$6. per mmbtu. And we are supposed to be a gas economy, eh!

Oil budgeted at US$92.50 - As at Friday - WTI was - US$76.32 / Brent Crude US$83.16

Budget review in April will be most interesting. More pressure for poor people.

https://www.rigzone.com/news/henry_hub_ ... 5-article/

by Andreas Exarheas|Rigzone Staff|Thursday, February 23, 2023

'Prices could fall to $2 or lower if the supply-demand response is deemed inadequate'.
Henry Hub gas prices should remain depressed in the first half of this year.

That’s according to a new BofA Global Research report, which outlined that the commodity will average $2.45 per million British thermal units (mmbtu) during the period, “before rising in 2H23 as the impact of low prices on production becomes clearer”.

“Even so, we remain bearish versus the curve for the year and think prices could fall to $2 or lower if the supply/demand response is deemed inadequate,” the BofA Global Research report stated.

“We are bullish versus the curve in 2024 and forecast prices to rise to $4/mmbtu as balances start to clean up,” the report added.

In the report, BofA Global Research warned that there are “several notable risks” to its forecasts this year and next.

“First, the probability of El Niño weather patterns taking hold this summer and fall are above 50 percent, which could bring a mild summer and cooler winter in the South,” the BofA Global Research report said.

“Second, a larger than expected recession later this year could bring weaker demand than we currently forecast. Third, the U.S. E&P sector is in much better financial shape today than in prior years, which may mean a more muted response to low prices versus history,” the report added.

“Freeport could also see further delays and a loose global LNG market could cause a repeat of 2020 U.S. export curtailments,” the report continued.

Back to Where it Started

In its latest report, BofA Global Research noted that the U.S. natural gas market is back to where it started in the third quarter of 2020, “after a spate of mild weather caused Henry Hub prices to slide below $2.30/mmbtu”.

“Nine months ago, ahead of the Freeport LNG accident, gas was trading +$9/mmbtu, U.S. inventories were 300 billion cubic feet under seasonal five-year average levels, and there was concern about inventories running dangerously low,” the report stated.

“Since then, mild weather and strong production growth caused the balances to flip, with inventories recently rising to more than 180 billion cubic feet above seasonal norms, a dynamic that has also played out in Europe,” the report added.

“The recent reversal of fortune has sent gas prices lower in search of a response from supply or demand. Fortunately, 4Q earnings releases suggest E&Ps are cutting rigs, while gas’ share of thermal generation has ticked higher. But the market likely requires persistent low prices ahead of summer to avoid a storage containment issue this fall,” the report continued.

EIA Forecast

In its latest short term energy outlook, which was released earlier this month, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) projected that the Henry Hub spot price would average $3.40/mmbtu in 2023 and $4.04/mmbtu in 2024. The EIA expects the commodity to average $3.13/mmbtu in the first quarter of 2023, $3.27/mmbtu in the second quarter, $3.47/mmbtu in the third quarter, and $3.76/mmbtu in the fourth quarter, according to the latest STEO.

“We forecast that the Henry Hub natural gas spot price will average $3.40 per million British thermal units in 2023, down almost 50 percent from last year and about 30 percent from our January Short-Term Energy Outlook forecast,” the EIA noted in the February STEO.

“We revised our outlook for Henry Hub prices as a result of significantly warmer than normal weather in January that led to less than normal consumption of natural gas for space heating and pushed inventories above the five-year average,” the EIA added.

Current Price

At the time of writing, the Henry Hub price is trading at $2.19/mmbtu. The commodity saw a peak close in 2022 of $9.68/mmbtu on August 22, before dropping to under $5/mmbtu in October last year. Since then, the commodity rose back above $7/mmbtu in November 2022, before dropping steadily to a close of just over $2/mmbtu on February 21.

LNG
Andrea Perez-Sobers
1 hr ago
ATLANTIC LNG (Atlantic) has confirmed that it is laying off staff and has already offered all employees voluntary separation of employment packages (VSEP) to go home over the next two months. Powered by BLOX Content Management System from BLOX Digital.
All PNM have to do is raise more taxes on people

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 26th, 2023, 3:36 pm

Those oil prices prolly why Biden want to ramp up Russian aggression.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 26th, 2023, 3:37 pm

paid_influencer wrote:economy at a near stand still and the govt adding tax to kill it more
Taxes will keep their salaries flowing.
They will fund the police and that will protect them from the the citizenry.

Replacing the middle class with police

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 26th, 2023, 5:26 pm

nah the Atlantic LNG and collapsing economy story is just a false flag like when PNM say they wasn't never ever ever closing down Petrotrin (2 weeks later). It so obvious because if it was real why the Prime Minister would not talk about this last week and have had a media conference to inform the public? Huh? Tell me that!

The real story is the honestly goodly Rowley making claims about the Opposition with no evidence, and no names and absolutely no follow up on who running brothel. Please citizens, focus on the real story that our trustworthy PNM government and informs us about through cycled fake news from their network of paid bloggers on the social medias because these are the real important things that affect our real lives. Petrotrin did ever affect anybody real? WRONG! This year was the best and greatest Carnival ever that just happened. Try to keep up with the real stuff like an urgent press release about how Panday and UNC was in sex scandal BUT NOT OUR PM! Get your facts clear! You saw any urgent press release from the OPM on Atlantic LNG? So who to believe? That's right! The ones who you voted for again in 2020, your government! Who would you rather running the economy, a real economist or qualified financial expert or only a pretend one because allyuh eh riot yet? Get the facts straight KAMALAAlA TEEF OUT D TREASURY NEVR FUGET!!!!

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 26th, 2023, 5:57 pm

PNM has placed Trinidad in a recession since 2015.There are no foreign investors hence a downturn,yet they keep borrowing,spending,wasting and the effects passed to the lowest income earner which incudes the middle class.Yet the electorate has remained quiet and humbled

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » February 26th, 2023, 6:06 pm

I wonder if the drastic increase in crime has to do with the long term PNM make-a-mess-since-2015 economic plan?

nahhhh....can't be. All dem thousands of young black boys deading out and murdering innocent citizens is really Kamla anti-gang bill fault.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » February 26th, 2023, 6:25 pm

U HAVE to tackle crime, other things can take a backseat to crime. Sox look who getting the national security contracts.

Also, plea, bargaining tends to increase the prison population, so look who getting the Court and prisons contracts.

America went the way of private prisons... Excuse is to get out of the complexity of managing prisons. Real reason is to fund some contractor under paying their staff, but kicking back to their campaign funds

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » February 26th, 2023, 8:34 pm

wing wrote:
LNG
Andrea Perez-Sobers
1 hr ago

An agreement

comments