Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

zoom rader
TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby zoom rader » September 29th, 2021, 5:54 pm

sam1978 wrote:Daxt0r , I know an injun from south who doesn’t think the PNM is useless.
Dem is chamar injun

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 30th, 2021, 9:05 am

Come on PNM ppl how allya believing this....allya really think Rowlie doing a good job really? Hinds could hardly talk on platforms but have all the mouth on social media
Screenshot_20210930-090354_Facebook.jpg

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 30th, 2021, 10:28 am

hover11 wrote:Come on PNM ppl how allya believing this....allya really think Rowlie doing a good job really? Hinds could hardly talk on platforms but have all the mouth on social mediaScreenshot_20210930-090354_Facebook.jpg

I thought we just had an election last year to answer this?
The head of WHO commended his handling of covid.
The former US ambassador commended his work.
The Economist magazine said we are one the best economy to emerge from covid lockdown.

Even if you think he is doing a horrible job, the reality is ppl think nobody else can do better.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 30th, 2021, 10:32 am

Habit7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:Come on PNM ppl how allya believing this....allya really think Rowlie doing a good job really? Hinds could hardly talk on platforms but have all the mouth on social mediaScreenshot_20210930-090354_Facebook.jpg

The Economist magazine said we are one the best economy to emerge from covid lockdown.

Even if you think he is doing a horrible job, the reality is ppl think nobody else can do better.
We on the UK red list and Trinidad did good job?

The Chinese Vaccine is not accepted in most countries and Trinidad did a good job?

You full ah 5hit

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 30th, 2021, 10:36 am

Newsflash: Inshan is a nutcase.
When he had a quota to bring in more vehicles than most other dealers, did he have a problem with inequality?Man could ded in a drain yes, blasted pest
Also, isn't he a PNM defender?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 30th, 2021, 10:41 am

Rowlee need to stay clear of these madinga injuns

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 30th, 2021, 10:49 am

zoom rader wrote:madinga injuns

Zoom where you learn all these words and phrases from since you said you not Indian.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 30th, 2021, 10:53 am

SuperiorMan wrote:
zoom rader wrote:madinga injuns

Zoom where you learn all these words and phrases from since you said you not Indian.
I grew up around real old injun folk that spoke Trini Hindi daily. Over time I picked up words and short verbal understanding.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 30th, 2021, 12:18 pm

I am offended on behalf of my fellow madingas

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 30th, 2021, 12:48 pm

timelapse wrote:I am offended on behalf of my fellow madingas
Dem red government kerounee might want to beat up

Ben_spanna
punchin NOS

Postby Ben_spanna » September 30th, 2021, 1:19 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Zoom, yuh dont like The Red gubbs, yuh dont like Tartnee Kams, like you supporting the terrorists from Mucho Crapo to be yuh nex gubbment??

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 30th, 2021, 1:25 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Habit you have to admit the perceived lesser of two evils doesn't mean they doing a good job . Just means we have crappy options. Look at what's happening with food prices, unions ready to take action, COP fiasco,the economy is close to ruin

Not bashing but you really thing Rowlie doing a good job? Really ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 30th, 2021, 1:35 pm

hover11 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Habit you have to admit the perceived lesser of two evils doesn't mean they doing a good job . Just means we have crappy options. Look at what's happening with food prices, unions ready to take action, COP fiasco,the economy is close to ruin

Habit7 is not going to answer your question it will incriminate the red government

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 30th, 2021, 2:36 pm

zoom rader wrote:
Leave the red Kaaphars alone nah bhai

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 30th, 2021, 4:00 pm

hover11 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

That is exactly what I am saying, based on the hand we have been dealt and the crappy choices we have, nobody can do a better job. He started off 2015 in a recession and O&G prices tanking. We started climbing out the hole and the pandemic hit. I keep say stop being myopic, high food prices are a worldwide problem right now, not just TT. But the unions, COP and economy are all his responsibility while dealing with one of the greatest and longest disruptions we ever had as a nation. He isn't doing a good job on a whole and I don't think there is a big chance of a scenario where a good job exists. I disagree with keeping schools closed and extending the SoE. Masks outdoors are foolish and unscientific. I disagree with large subsidised utilities, fuel, healthcare and govt services. It makes us inefficient and wasteful. But when we cut back on those things and move to become more sustainable, critics will cry too much taxes despite the fact we pay some of the lowest taxes and utilities in the region.

Rowley knows that he is not doing a good job, but now is not the time for smooth sailing. Nevertheless, he was democratically and popularly chosen to captain the ship. Let those who can do better toss their hat in the ring.
https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 3df77.html

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 30th, 2021, 4:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

That is exactly what I am saying, based on the hand we have been dealt and the crappy choices we have, nobody can do a better job. He started off 2015 in a recession and O&G prices tanking. We started climbing out the hole and the pandemic hit. I keep say stop being myopic, high food prices are a worldwide problem right now, not just TT. But the unions, COP and economy are all his responsibility while dealing with one of the greatest and longest disruptions we ever had as a nation. He isn't doing a good job on a whole and I don't think there is a big chance of a scenario where a good job exists. I disagree with keeping schools closed and extending the SoE. Masks outdoors are foolish and unscientific. I disagree with large subsidised utilities, fuel, healthcare and govt services. It makes us inefficient and wasteful. But when we cut back on those things and move to become more sustainable, critics will cry too much taxes despite the fact we pay some of the lowest taxes and utilities in the region.

Rowley knows that he is not doing a good job, but now is not the time for smooth sailing. Nevertheless, he was democratically and popularly chosen to captain the ship. Let those who can do better toss their hat in the ring.
Thanks for an unbiased answer, I glad to see even strong pnm ppl are unsatisfied with the leadership we are under. Just PnM ppl seem quiet , no complaining they just taking this, I am neither a fan of either red or rising sun government, both parties did their faeces , however I will say one thing I prospered more under the rising sun government, money had more value back then compared to now.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 30th, 2021, 4:25 pm

timelapse wrote:Newsflash: Inshan is a nutcase.
When he had a quota to bring in more vehicles than most other dealers, did he have a problem with inequality?Man could ded in a drain yes, blasted pest

Lmao @ Nutcase Inshan.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 30th, 2021, 4:51 pm

Nutcase is joke. Which police vehicle repair company charged $500 to change a radiator cap? The cap must’ve halal?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 30th, 2021, 4:55 pm

hover11 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
Habit7 wrote:

Thanks for an unbiased answer, I glad to see even strong pnm ppl are unsatisfied with the leadership we are under. Just PnM ppl seem quiet , no complaining they just taking this, I am neither a fan of either red or rising sun government, both parties did their faeces , however I will say one thing I prospered more under the rising sun government, money had more value back then compared to now.
Those red government people that are not happy with Rowlee will still vote him back him if real elections are called tomorrow.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » September 30th, 2021, 5:26 pm

I now reading on Facebook that Balisier house roof on fire. Any truth in that?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 30th, 2021, 6:40 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Newsflash: Inshan is a nutcase.

Lmao @ Nutcase Inshan.
What I meant was a nutsack

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » September 30th, 2021, 8:46 pm

Saw stark post up this
FB_IMG_1633049055163.jpg

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 1st, 2021, 2:18 am

He operating within the confines of the law.Dont see an actual issue there.The laws themselves need to change and no politician going to give up those perks

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » October 1st, 2021, 2:41 am

Lick arse like the rest of the Cabinet and their dotish supporters

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » October 1st, 2021, 11:11 am

timelapse wrote:He operating within the confines of the law.Dont see an actual issue there.The laws themselves need to change and no politician going to give up those perks

This would be one of the Cayennes bought with the tax breaks?

I would love to see what he got for the vehicle- and what he paid.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » October 1st, 2021, 11:21 am

timelapse wrote:He operating within the confines of the law.Dont see an actual issue there.The laws themselves need to change and no politician going to give up those perks

In this instance with Feris isn't it less about the perk and more about the legal requirement to have a transfer completed?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » October 1st, 2021, 11:22 am

Redman wrote:

This would be one of the Cayennes bought with the tax breaks?

I would love to see what he got for the vehicle- and what he paid.

He got $600K for it.

https://trinidadexpress.com/news/local/ ... 449e1.html

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » October 1st, 2021, 11:33 am

He should’ve bought 2.

Give allyuh Trinis a double heart attack.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » October 1st, 2021, 11:35 am

Manning boy we didn't know
FB_IMG_1633102452104.jpg
FB_IMG_1633102452104.jpg (15.73 KiB) Viewed 1304 times

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » October 1st, 2021, 11:36 am

Bamboo mouth probably beating up because he didn't get the wuk to bring it