Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby hover11 » September 7th, 2022, 4:56 pm

eliteauto wrote:You find those "facts" acceptable hover?
Elite,

It is not what I believe to be acceptable it is what is the reality of our situation. The reality is a government must spend to get things done, or else the economy grinds to a halt, how does the government plan to get this funding is either by taxation or borrowing. While we may have had deficit budgets in the past it is fair to say the citizens were happier back then and less stressed compared to now. The cost of living was much lower might I add. Numbers are not what make good governance keeping your people satisfied I believe that is why we put ppl in power, to seek our best interests.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 7th, 2022, 5:01 pm

Raising the minimum wage, finishing a hospital in Tobago and keeping UWI free to attend won't do twoshitts to make me happy.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 7th, 2022, 5:05 pm

adnj wrote:Raising the minimum wage, finishing a hospital in Tobago and keeping UWI free to attend won't do twoshitts to make me happy.
You speak from an individual standpoint but I'm sure it impacted thousands of other citizens which in turn made them happy. Again what has PNM done for you?

paid_influencer
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby paid_influencer » September 7th, 2022, 9:51 pm

look leader. really interesting how PNM grooms successors vs UNC.

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » September 7th, 2022, 10:16 pm

Penny looks like she has some real gayelle experience there.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » September 8th, 2022, 1:52 am

hover11 wrote:What has PNM done since in power.....not one Sheit and that is the hard truth that you ppl have to swallow

Plenty in my area Jason.

My MP is paving the way.

What is your MP doing?

matix
Shifting into 6th

Postby matix » September 8th, 2022, 5:34 am

MaxPower wrote:
hover11 wrote:What has PNM done since in power.....not one Sheit and that is the hard truth that you ppl have to swallow

Plenty in my area Jason.

My MP is paving the way.

What is your MP doing?

Maxi what about all the protests yesterday ?

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » September 8th, 2022, 5:38 am

that there is all heinz good for

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 8th, 2022, 6:10 am

matix wrote:
MaxPower wrote:

Plenty in my area Jason.

My MP is paving the way.

What is your MP doing?

Maxi what about all the protests yesterday ?
Once Max happy he couldn't give a sheit about the other constituents.

Max ,did PNM offer you a contract is that why you are so devoted to them? We wouldn't watch you any different, we just trying to understand

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 8th, 2022, 8:04 am

Imbert reveals T&TEC owing NGC $7B

https://www.guardian.co.tt/business/imb ... 2d5dc58eee

Rate increase cometh.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » September 8th, 2022, 8:55 am

Oh my. Max must have said somethings to piss off hoover somewhere on the forum. LOL

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » September 8th, 2022, 11:34 am

i eh see wais d big deal about dat video but they shuda hit woft behinds 1 wood on top he head ... :twisted: ... :lol:

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 8th, 2022, 1:05 pm

hover11 wrote:Imbert reveals T&TEC owing NGC $7B

Rate increase cometh.

Why doesn't he say how much the government is owing T&TEC.

The overbearing muffler bearing.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 8th, 2022, 1:09 pm

bluefete wrote:
hover11 wrote:Imbert reveals T&TEC owing NGC $7B

Rate increase cometh.

Why doesn't he say how much the government is owing T&TEC.

The overbearing muffler bearing.
The government is the major debtor in ALL state entities....how do you go after the people who pay your salaries, spinning top in mud. Most of those ministries in arrears concerning their bills but they get a free pass while the small man due for disconnection

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 8th, 2022, 3:54 pm

Rate increase not going to solve all that debt problem with TTEC. That's as usual poor management of resources over a number of years. They will increase rate from now until the end of the decade and they will still be owing billions.

antlind
Riding on 17's

Postby antlind » September 8th, 2022, 4:01 pm

DMan7 wrote:Rate increase not going to solve all that debt problem with TTEC. That's as usual poor management of resources over a number of years. They will increase rate from now until the end of the decade and they will still be owing billions.

One has to wonder at what point is the govt going to step in and do something.
A classic case of gross mismanagement.
I’d have thought that after the first $1B somebody would have done something. This thing is like a runaway train.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 8th, 2022, 4:04 pm

antlind wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Rate increase not going to solve all that debt problem with TTEC. That's as usual poor management of resources over a number of years. They will increase rate from now until the end of the decade and they will still be owing billions.

I’d have thought that after the first $1B somebody would have done something. This thing is like a runaway train.

Privatisation cometh.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 8th, 2022, 4:41 pm

DMan7 wrote:
antlind wrote:

Privatisation cometh.
Privatization means you will be paying a ttec bill monthly at triple the cost as well :S

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 8th, 2022, 4:46 pm

antlind wrote:

Why? When that could be the next guy problem, you realize alot of palm offs happen here. Why worry about things when I could simply kick the can down the road until it finally reaches the dead end and then something has to be done.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 9th, 2022, 2:20 pm

MaxPower wrote:

Plenty in my area Jason.

My MP is paving the way.

What is your MP doing?

Your MP is a waste of time according to Chatham residents. He look beh beh on TV too, "de wuk go start jes now" So if the shine up didn't take place, what would have been the status of the road?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 9th, 2022, 2:29 pm

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:Hmm look at where we reach, we never had a forex issue before. From a gov't that increased the minimum wage twice, from $9.00 an hour to $15.00, kept the price of gas and diesel low, built a completely new hospital, finished the one in Tobago that the PNM couldn't finish in over eight years, increased pension for senior citizens, removed VAT from over 7000 food items, kept textbooks and the GATE program for tertiary education totally free and so much more too numerous to mention here to a government that does absolutely nothing.
After all this, why are they in opposition?......
Twice......and counting
We really like it so?
Ppl in this country vote on race not performance.....as evident from the number of achievements the PP made , can you name one achievement the PNM made? Just one...

But weren't those achievements a result of spending programs that helped to create the largest budget deficits that the country had seen since 1990?

Weren't the deficits generated when crude oil prices were increasing during the first four years of the government and resulted in near record highs for oil?

Aren't those the same budget deficits that are currently affecting debt service obligations, national credit ratings, foreign investment, and foreign exchange? You may want to circle back and check the numbers.

Because numbers don't lie.

So the solution is borrow, and tax?
If you met a deficit, wouldn't the responsible thing be to reduce it by generating income?
The energy sector, which is what is our golden goose, was royally facked up by this government in 7 years. No PT, 11 companies gone from Pt Lisas, millions thrown at Train 1 when they KNEW that it was a dead horse, gas curtailments EVERY week now, one BILLION dollars on legal fees including Paria Chairman, Heinz wife, ex LFD RFD PNM AG (the most), Jeremie who conspired with a Chief Magistrate to railroad people 20 years ago for a piece of land.
Even a MC SOE that started several months later had an empty room at the outset of hearings. If these are the small sheit that we can't get right, what about the huge, more consequential things.
7 years and iz still "blame Kamla?"
Right now the nation in a state of anxiety because JUHN Scary and Goebbels Young gone to play negotiators again with BP.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 9th, 2022, 2:33 pm

De Dragon wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
hover11 wrote:Hmm look at where we reach, we never had a forex issue before. From a gov't that increased the minimum wage twice, from $9.00 an hour to $15.00, kept the price of gas and diesel low, built a completely new hospital, finished the one in Tobago that the PNM couldn't finish in over eight years, increased pension for senior citizens, removed VAT from over 7000 food items, kept textbooks and the GATE program for tertiary education totally free and so much more too numerous to mention here to a government that does absolutely nothing.
Twice......and counting
We really like it so?
Ppl in this country vote on race not performance.....as evident from the number of achievements the PP made , can you name one achievement the PNM made? Just one...

But weren't those achievements a result of spending programs that helped to create the largest budget deficits that the country had seen since 1990?

Weren't the deficits generated when crude oil prices were increasing during the first four years of the government and resulted in near record highs for oil?

Aren't those the same budget deficits that are currently affecting debt service obligations, national credit ratings, foreign investment, and foreign exchange? You may want to circle back and check the numbers.

If you met a deficit, wouldn't the responsible thing be to reduce it by generating income?
The energy sector, which is what is our golden goose, was royally facked up by this government in 7 years. No PT, 11 companies gone from Pt Lisas, millions thrown at Train 1 when they KNEW that it was a dead horse, gas curtailments EVERY week now, one BILLION dollars on legal fees including Paria Chairman, Heinz wife, ex LFD RFD PNM AG (the most), Jeremie who conspired with a Chief Magistrate to railroad people 20 years ago for a piece of land.
Even a MC SOE that started several months later had an empty room at the outset of hearings. If these are the small sheit that we can't get right, what about the huge, more consequential things.
Right now the nation in a state of anxiety because JUHN Scary and Goebbels Young gone to play negotiators again with BP.
How a geologist and the minister of everything could negotiate with BP that's what I dont understand

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 9th, 2022, 8:25 pm

hover11 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
Twice......and counting
We really like it so?

How a geologist and the minister of everything could negotiate with BP that's what I dont understand

Man gone to smile with white people and he calling that negotiating.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 9th, 2022, 8:55 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
wing wrote:
Twice......and counting
We really like it so?

Man gone to smile with white people and he calling that negotiating.

Imagine what them thinking about him.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 9th, 2022, 9:44 pm

Chaguanas Borough Corporation fall short in its budgetary allocation for salaries

It’s possible over 600 workers at the Chaguanas Borough Corporation will not be paid in the coming weeks. We’ve learnt the corporation has fallen short in its budgetary allocation for salaries. As a result, the doors of the corporation will be closed from Monday. Chaguanas Mayor, Faaiq Mohammed is laying the blame squarely on the Local Government Minister. Otto Carrington tells us why.

https://www.cnc3.co.tt/chaguanas-boroug ... -salaries/

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 10th, 2022, 9:28 am

TTUTA ADAMANT: NO TO 4%

Teachers are at the breaking point.

And, they are ready to do whatever it takes to get the Chief Personnel Officer's attention.

This from the Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association.

It follows the government's unchanged 4% wage increase offer at negotiations.

TV6's Nicole M Romany has the story.

https://www.tv6tnt.com/news/7pmnews/ttu ... ium=social

Respect to the Teachers and TTUTA, show them that they need you more than you need them

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 10th, 2022, 9:40 am

Staying away from work for 1 day is sure sticking it to the CPO to increase that 4% boi. Them teachers are real geniuses.

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » September 10th, 2022, 9:55 am

What other negotiating power does TTUTA have? I think they'll accept it in the end. Government has no intention to budge beyond 4% no matter what.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » September 10th, 2022, 10:11 am

DMan7 wrote:Staying away from work for 1 day is sure sticking it to the CPO to increase that 4% boi. Them teachers are real geniuses.
It's not just one day that's just the beginning clearly you have no idea what sickouts are ....if every teacher or the majority submit medical then who loses? They still get paid either way

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » September 10th, 2022, 10:14 am

hover11 wrote:
DMan7 wrote:Staying away from work for 1 day is sure sticking it to the CPO to increase that 4% boi. Them teachers are real geniuses.
It's not just one day that's just the beginning clearly you have no idea what sickouts are ....if every teacher or the majority submit medical then who loses? They still get paid either way

We will see, as usual all talk and no action. In the end this 4% will be accepted and all this fake chest thumping would be looked at as stupid as it didn't affect any change they wanted.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”