Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 8th, 2022, 7:32 am

timelapse wrote:And there you have it.Rowley trying to silence the press by his usual bullying behavior.We are in a dictatorship.How long until the red and dead crew realize that?Or do they miss massa?
I really wonder how stupid Rowley's supporters have to be.It is unfathomable to be getting kicked in your arse for so long and enjoying it.
They seek relief by believing that It could have been worse could have been under kamla......who doesn't love a good masochist

daring dragoon
18 pounds of Boost

Postby daring dragoon » July 8th, 2022, 7:35 am

black man again...feel they bad when only they does smell bad. :D :D :D :D :D go..

pugboy
TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby pugboy » July 8th, 2022, 7:54 am

I am not a kamla supporter but to be fair she acted swiftly in all instances of bacchanal
from reshmi to gary to anand

she also admitted quite publicly the reshmi affair soon after, no arrogance

no set of old talk blame and prayers

maj. tom
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby maj. tom » July 8th, 2022, 8:54 am

And a lot of the journalists at these pressers are women, you done know how Rowley does bawl up women and scorn them. They're afraid not just of the abuse, but of the consequences of being a female journalist in the abusive environment that Rowley creates. He will attack her personal life and sexuality and all of her history, then be banned from attending in the future. That is why many don't press him further on anything, he does always get on like a hooligan, bawling them up and then blame Kamla. So disgustingly predictable.

Anyway when the massa whistles for the dogs, the nation answers with mimicking behaviour. That is one of the main reasons why there has been a drastic increase in violence against females in the last few years.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 8th, 2022, 1:49 pm

maj. tom wrote:And a lot of the journalists at these pressers are women, you done know how Rowley does bawl up women and scorn them. They're afraid not just of the abuse, but of the consequences of being a female journalist in the abusive environment that Rowley creates. He will attack her personal life and sexuality and all of her history, then be banned from attending in the future. That is why many don't press him further on anything, he does always get on like a hooligan, bawling them up and then blame Kamla. So disgustingly predictable.

Anyway when the massa whistles for the dogs, the nation answers with mimicking behaviour. That is one of the main reasons why there has been a drastic increase in violence against females in the last few years.
Mrs Gumms did stay he tried to molest her.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 8th, 2022, 10:16 pm

When Rowley continues to defend the wrong, make excuses to justify it and his party members stays silent... is this the mark of good leadership. Where is the integrity?

MDtuner70
Sweet on this forum

Postby MDtuner70 » July 9th, 2022, 12:44 am

Gladiator wrote:When Rowley continues to defend the wrong, make excuses to justify it and his party members stays silent... is this the mark of good leadership. Where is the integrity?

Perfect!

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » July 9th, 2022, 3:34 am

The watch words are Discipline, Tolerance and Production. Not integrity professionalism and truth

Ripe Chenette
Sweet on this forum

Postby Ripe Chenette » July 9th, 2022, 7:20 am

death365 wrote:The watch words are Discipline, Tolerance and Production. Not integrity professionalism and truth
He doh have any of them either

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 9th, 2022, 11:01 am

well paolo saved us from a bunch of typing

anytime rowdy get asked about rampant crime he comes with some half ass bill doing like this 1 thing is d cure all & distracts us by blaming d unc for not voting to get it passed

anything else is like eh allyuh doh ask meh no silly question that doh deserve my time to reply or its d usual blame kamla dem

MATT only had mouth for unc ppl but they like they have none for pnm like they fraid he or d party they prefer is in power so they go easy on pnm shortcomings

all dem pnmites eh care if d country run into d ground once they see their party in power dise all they bisnis bout ...

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 9th, 2022, 12:18 pm

Rovin wrote:well paolo saved us from a bunch of typing

anytime rowdy get asked about rampant crime he comes with some half ass bill doing like this 1 thing is d cure all & distracts us by blaming d unc for not voting to get it passed

anything else is like eh allyuh doh ask meh no silly question that doh deserve my time to reply or its d usual blame kamla dem

MATT only had mouth for unc ppl but they like they have none for pnm like they fraid he or d party they prefer is in power so they go easy on pnm shortcomings

all dem pnmites eh care if d country run into d ground once they see their party in power dise all they bisnis bout ...
That's because the MATT is pro PNM

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 9th, 2022, 2:58 pm

Blessed Saturday zoom.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 9th, 2022, 4:07 pm

Pleasantries Zoom.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » July 9th, 2022, 4:27 pm

Elite and Redman on vacation?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » July 9th, 2022, 9:03 pm

timelapse wrote:None of that matters.His skin colour makes him immune to all wrongdoing to his supporters,which sadly,are the majority vote.

Black and dotish leading black and dotish to black and dotish's demise. Only pink skin, and JUHN Scarfy himself profiting, meanwhile basement dwelling dumbos like Colos, Tunts7, Tokesy, Cokey Eye and elitecorolla is the PRteam for this sheit

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 11th, 2022, 1:49 pm

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 11th, 2022, 2:15 pm

anita haynes need to lose some weight....she looking very chunky in that picture. when was that?

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 11th, 2022, 8:01 pm

timelapse wrote:Elite and Redman on vacation?
I spoke to Zoom on this and word is that blogging has backfired on the PNM. PNM has pulled their bloggers from social media due to exposed corruption and the sad state of Trinidad.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » July 11th, 2022, 9:06 pm

Kickstart wrote:
timelapse wrote:Elite and Redman on vacation?
I spoke to Zoom on this and word is that blogging has backfired on the PNM. PNM has pulled their bloggers from social media due to exposed corruption and the sad state of Trinidad.

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » July 11th, 2022, 9:10 pm

Zoom talking to himself yes.

UML vibes dey.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » July 12th, 2022, 10:56 am

SuperiorMan wrote:anita haynes need to lose some weight....she looking very chunky in that picture. when was that?
NEGATIVE.
all is well there

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 12th, 2022, 11:10 am

Morning Zoom

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 12th, 2022, 11:31 am

am mamoo that story was exactly 1 yr ago, saw it in my fb memories when i shared it on my fb timeline 1 yr ago ... sometimes ppl rehash stories from a yr ago or more & ppl who didnt see it at that time start to re-share it

bluefete wrote:I wonder if someone hacked CNC3?

https://www.facebook.com/WTFTrinidad/ph ... 167545327/

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 12th, 2022, 11:37 am

Thanks Rovin. I did not see a date stamp unless I missed it. Actually, I did miss the July 2020 stamp else I would not have posted it.

Rovin wrote:am mamoo that story was exactly 1 yr ago, saw it in my fb memories when i shared it on my fb timeline 1 yr ago ... sometimes ppl rehash stories from a yr ago or more & ppl who didnt see it at that time start to re-share it

bluefete wrote:I wonder if someone hacked CNC3?

https://www.facebook.com/WTFTrinidad/ph ... 167545327/

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 12th, 2022, 11:45 am

well i hadda correct myself too since its actually 2020, i remember seeing it a day or 2 ago so just going off memory

rowdy was really bulling tobago for yrsss but jes a few mths ago tobagonians put a stop to it - like trinidadians still like d bull they getting cause kamla is d only other alternative ...

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 13th, 2022, 11:19 am

so on fb they say stray dogs on piarco runway preventing planes from landing

how come nobody eh see when kamla was sending d dogs dem tru d fence ....

Rovin
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Rovin » July 13th, 2022, 11:39 am

it have anything d govt does run properly & not run it down into d ground ....

https://trinidadexpress.com/business/lo ... MSZ31HWdpY

$30m subsidy to keep Lake Asphalt afloat
...not sustainable, says Sinanan

Asha Javeed ... [ent this d same woman who made d news while back for certain allegations]

GOVERNMENT is determined to keep T&T’s 44-year-old pitch company, the La Brea-based Lake Asphalt, in operation.

Lake Asphalt is now receiving a monthly subvention of $2.5 million, $30 million a year, from the Ministry of Works and Transport to keep it operational.

The Express Business was told that the sum covers salaries for the company’s 240 employees, as the company’s sales only account for 25 per cent of its total costs.

Two weeks ago, about 200 employees of Lake Asphalt, which is wholly State-owned, protested outside the Ministry of Works and Transport in Port of Spain over unpaid wages.

“The subvention is to make sure the workers are paid on time. Since we took over, we have ensured that all outstanding salaries have been paid up to date. We still have some outstanding statutory payments, which we are working with the Ministry of Finance on,” said Works and Transport Minister, Rohan Sinanan in interviews.

He said the Government is committed to finding a workable solution for the company but acknowledged that it cannot survive on just a subvention.

“It’s not sustainable at all,” said Sinanan.

He told Express Business that his Ministry had met with the management team and they have done a proposal to transform the organisation.

Lake Asphalt, the bitumen-based company, was transferred from the Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries to Works and Transport three months ago.

The announcement was made by Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley at a public meeting in San Fernando in early April.

“The Cabinet has put Lake Asphalt in the Ministry of Works and has put a committee in place with NIDCO (National Infrastructure Development Company) acting as the operating agency to create a new business model for Lake Asphalt to make it sustainable, to make it profitable, to make it a contributor from the lake and from otherwise,” Dr Rowley had said.

“What was happening before was that Lake Asphalt was being supported by selling bitumen from Petrotrin. So once the refinery was closed down, all of a sudden the Lake Asphalt company had no revenue stream.

“And, of course, to pay the workers the Ministry of Finance has to provide every three months a certain amount of millions of dollars. How long can that go on for? “We are going to fix that and we are going to create something sustainable in the La Brea area for the La Brea people and for the country of Trinidad and Tobago,” Dr Rowley had said.

Dr Rowley had pointed out that one of the problems in T&T is potholes.

”Yuh know why? You can’t get bitumen to pave the roads. Not being produced here, can’t be imported because of the business model. We are dealing with that,” he had said.

In the 2020 Review of the Economy, Lake Asphalt reported an operating deficit of $10.2 million.

Sinanan told the Express Business the organisation has many challenges.

He said a plan has been completed but the way forward first has to be approved by Cabinet.

Questioned on why the Government chose to keep the company operational as opposed to closing it down, he said Lake Asphalt was an asset of the Government that has all the potential to be profitable but its business model needs to be revisited.

“We are working on a different business model, as in its present state it is not working,” said Sinanan.

Sinanan explained that the work of his Ministry dovetailed with the main product being produced by Lake Asphalt, bitumen.

“One of the main products for roadworks is bitumen and we had serious challenges getting bitumen out of Lake Asphalt. So it affected us and our work” he explained.

Following the closure of Petrotrin, Lake Asphalt lost access to its main commodity, bitumen.

Up to that time, Lake Asphalt had enjoyed a virtual monopoly in the supply and sale of bitumen.

However, when Petrotrin was closed the Government had taken a decision to open the market and allow contractors to import it to meet their needs.

To this end, bitumen was sourced from Suriname, Barbados and Jamaica.

Last year, the Ministry of Energy and Energy Industries twice sought subventions to assist Lake Asphalt in the payment of its expenses, including the payment of its workers.

The Contractors and General Workers’ Trade Union (CAGWTU) condemned the decision and called on the relevant minister with responsibility for Lake Asphalt to immediately engage the union in discussions about the current status of Lake Asphalt, the job security of the workers, payment of ongoing salaries and plans for the future viability and sustainability of the company.

Since 2016, a Terrence Farrell-chaired committee to review and assess State enterprises had suggested that Lake Asphalt be one of eight companies that should be divested.

It suggested that eight companies be divested- VMCOTT, SWMCOL, National Petroleum (following a deregulation plan), National Quarries, First Citizens, Lake Asphalt, National Helicopter (which it suggested be divested to National Gas Company (NGC) and National Maintenance Training and Security Limited.

“In the minds of many citizens, State enterprises are seen as mechanisms for the dispensing of political patronage, as inefficient and loss-making providers of services, or as providing employment for supporters of whichever party happens to form the Government,” was the opening statement of the report’s executive summary which was dated July 18, 2016.

According to its website, Lake Asphalt is charged with the commercial development of the Pitch Lake of Trinidad and Tobago, the world’s largest deposit of natural asphalt.

It says that Lake Asphalt has been involved in the mining, refining, manufacture and distribution of high quality road building materials and other asphal-related products for over 100 years and is a global organisation with distributors and alliances in five of the seven continents of the world.

“Lake Asphalt processes and exports Trinidad Lake Asphalt (TLA), which is mined from the Pitch Lake in La Brea. TLA, the company’s flagship product is recognised around the world as the superior modifier for refinery bitumen and has been used on every continent in the world over the past century in a number of applications including the paving of some of the largest roadways, highways, bridge decks, racetracks and airport runways across the globe,” according to the company’s website.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 13th, 2022, 11:58 am

Short answer is no to above

Duane 3NE 2NR
Admin

Postby Duane 3NE 2NR » July 13th, 2022, 2:50 pm

I learnt a word today

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » July 13th, 2022, 2:51 pm

Duane 3NE 2NR wrote:I learnt a word today

What does that say about the ppl that continuously vote for them though...

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”