Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

daxt0r
3NE2NR is my LIFE

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby daxt0r » July 10th, 2021, 7:06 am

ok david lee bought one car if da bunnin yuh chest so much, how come PNM inspired slush funds that have cost the country trillions CEPEP and URP doh bun yuh chess is it that you too not focused on the country purse strings.

Y focus on million dollar wastage that occur in a relatively small scale and time period versus the PNM implementation of systematic corruption, wastage and nepotism since 1962. There is no PNM supporter that cares about the country outcome or else they wouldn't support PNM.
As a tax paying citizen i do no support the wastage of public funds by any political party and the plain fact is that PNM has wasted more since 1962 than UNC ever even dreamed of, heck PNM built, developed and perfected corruption and nepotism in this country long before it had ah UNC. So is either you gettin feed from the trough that has wasted tax payer dollars without hesitation since 1962 thus happy or against it and will happily vote for a rising sun or a PEP man or anything else really.
You mean since 1962 they in power and we cya get good governance, accountability, the stamping out of corruption & nepotism and heck the election time promise of diversification of the economy and development of the agri sector that promised since 1962? How much time you could sell d same line to dese dunce, ah know bout fool me once, but fool me since 1962?

Wa ah mean PNM supporters is ah real special kinda dunce to believe the same line since 1962 and today all yuh still have is handouts and hand-to-mouth programmes to barely survive on jus to ensure yuh vote to perpetuate the cycle.
Oh an dey find atiba head down in d drain as despite d smarts and bully tendencies jus like many young black men like himself he cya outrun d parabellum or d hand broom dem when dey touch up or play *smart* for d wrong man, in he book bag d future of d nation, accordin to allyuh fadda of d nation blindy dunce corrupt eric, a new pistol with big belly was found. rip atiba.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 10:28 am

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:There's a cap for public servants that doesn't apply to politicians and the judges. If non PNM politicians got the same or even bigger tax breaks as your are claiming let's see some figures. That list he provided isn't even updated with recent figures.
UNC MP David Lee bought a 4-litre Mercedes Benz AMG G63 valued at $2.3M and got $1.4M in tax exemptions.
Wraith King wrote:In the eyes of Habit7 saying UNC bad but PNM terrible is political bias. If you're not pro PNM you're UNC and racist.
No, you are pedestrian and racist. It doesn't take much to challenge you for you not to substantiate your claims with facts, but lash out in racism.
matr1x wrote:Habit7 hoping for a chance to blow imbert for a free car ride
Infantile. A bunch of little boys who can't handle their opinions being challenged, so they retreat to their safe space.

That's your counter list? One person? And it isn't Roodal after Stuart tried to make it seem the vehicle they individually owned cost the same because it was from the same maker??!!!

But Habit7 you have called me UNC and then racist because I said both PNM and UNC members corrupt but PNM takes the cake and incompetent as well. Then you and some others from the bandar crew used multiple accounts to try to bully me even tried to get me banned. Then you created Atiba in your mind who robbed and assaulted me but doesn't he doesn't have a race although in the context he would have to be African (which was pointed out by several other persons as well) then claiming you're not racist. Wishing someone to be robbed and assaulted because they've shown you to be a liar, a manipulator, that you spread propaganda and I can add racist although others have said that before about you. Fortunately I've noticed the bullying done by the bandar creator others has been ineffective. Saying I am pedestrian but you tried to incite persons to say Keith should be killed as well in the thread about the Haitian president who was assassinated.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 10th, 2021, 11:23 am

Rowley, does not know and buys time.

NAPARIMA MP Rodney Charles has sought contractual details of the recent partnership between Prestige Holdings Ltd and the National Agricultural Marketing and Development Corporation (Namdevco).

On Wednesday, the two announced their partnership to increase capacity in the corporation's food-basket initiative.

Prestige is the local franchise holder for brands such as KFC, Pizza Hut, Subway, TGIF and Starbucks. Its branded trucks were put into service on Wednesday to help transport the food baskets.

In Parliament on Friday, Charles asked the Prime Minister about this.

Dr Rowley said Prestige Holdings offered eight trucks and that Namdevco "pays for fuel and labour.

"Mario's (Pizzeria) has now offered two trucks...This represents a significant reduction in the contracted costs of 14 trucks used in May and June."

Charles asked how this arrangement was made, to which Rowley said, "I have no knowledge other than the question being put to me, and if the member puts it elsewhere with the appropriate notice, the appropriate minister will answer."

Barataria/San Juan MP Saddam Hosein then asked if the owner of Prestige Holdings Ltd is "the same person who was the chairman of the covid19 recovery committee of the Cabinet."

Rowley said, "I know Prestige Holdings has shareholdings. I can't answer your question of if this is the same person or not, because I do not carry, I do not know, I am not involved in the ownership of Prestige Holdings.

How much more underhand shady dealings must this country face

"But if you file a question giving notice, we can investigate it and give you a detailed, accurate answer."

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 10th, 2021, 11:33 am

This is how a PNM government runs a micky mouse country

THE EDITOR: Last year I sent seven e-mails (lack of response) to the Ministry of National Security for an exemption to leave Trinidad. Former minister Stuart Young had told the nation there was no need for an exemption to leave. Apparently they were still given out.

I know it was not me that Young was talking about when he mentioned that people were sending in multiple e-mails on the same day, “clogging up the system.” Don’t even know if his statement was true or just political speech, which is a snippet of truth with a long story made up.

I eventually left last October. In April, I applied for an exemption on the new website application to return to Trinidad. I got back an automated response with a file number and was told that I would be hearing from them shortly.

I do not know what their definition of shortly is, but a month later I had to have someone check with the ministry on my behalf. They could not find me by name in the system. Ah, such efficiency.

I then sent my file number and my friend was told to tell me to send them an e-mail with proof of what I left the country for. My friend was asked to do something the ministry was responsible for. So much for professionalism, proper customer service, competence, reliability, business acumen and sensibility, to name a few. Their actions showed a lack of everything mentioned and more. I wondered who exactly was running this Mickey Mouse club.

Almost three months later I got an e-mail saying my application was approved and I am listed on a repatriation flight. The flight got back to Trinidad two weeks before the “borders” (code name for airport, for the borders were never closed) were to officially open. Myself and others who had been fully vaccinated were never told about our quarantining status before we travelled, as we were supposed to. Who was to inform us? The Ministry of National Security?

When we landed at Piarco we were then given paperwork to fill and sign. This was when we knew that we were to spend a week in quarantine at a state facility, then a week at home. Here it is two weeks before the airports are opened and fully vaccinated people have to quarantine at a state facility. But in two weeks’ time fully vaccinated people would be allowed to go straight home to quarantine. So I ask, what is the difference? Yes, the answer is two weeks (laugh). I am sure that is the logic of the people running this Mickey Mouse show. This Mickey Mouse club seems to start from the top.

JOHN S GASKIN

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 11:35 am

Dont shift goalposts. You said "if non PNM politicians got the same or even bigger tax breaks" I gave you David Lee. I could also give Lackram Bodoe who got $644K off his Land Rover Sport and Barry Padarath who got $295K off his Range Rover. But that does not matter, because you are just here to poorly defend UNC while feigning neutrality.

I call you racist because you say racist things. It has nothing to do with your support of the UNC. I have many UNC friends that would condemn the racist things that you say as alienating voters of all ethnicities from their party. Things like:
Wraith King wrote:It seems the majority of the African community can't even use their advantage to be on par so they resort to claiming to be victims of racism.

African academic, what an oxymoron.
Wraith King wrote:Bandar, that's because you think ni99er is a race when it's a mentality. Any race can be a ni99er but the Africans that are ni99ers claim it as their own. You wouldn't hear a Negro refer to themselves as a ni99er but the Africans that are ni99ers own it.
Then you call me "Bandar" which is Hindi for monkey.

You get super insecure when I show you up as out of depth on a topic, ignorant or just that you are plain lying. So you run to your proverbial safe space of demonstrating some racial superiority as if you even know my ethnicity. One can only form a pathology of you that some person of African descent must have done you harm so you lash out whenever you are hurt like a wounded animal. Or maybe not, who knows? The point is I will call your racism, and because you know that it is somewhat true, you choose to dwell on it. Yon need healing, coming on tuner to fake talking politics so you spew racial hate will not suffice.

I have never tried to bully you or get you banned. But just like your insecurity on the racial issue, you are just projecting and playing the victim after you accuse others of doing the same.
Wraith King wrote:Theodore wants to cry that the lil black boys and girls are dummies and you all want to cry you all are victims and then on the other hand want to claim the same lil black boys and girls are the most educated group in society. You want the victim card but want to be seen as educated. With that mentality it isn't hubris for anyone to consider you a dummy.
You are just some 2nd account that started a few weeks ago of somebody that is just using this as your outlet to express how you really feel. But I must say, I have seen ZR and others been banned for much less racist things than what you have said, so they should be the ones reporting you in all fairness. I just have you as a fragile pinata to wack when I feel bored.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 10th, 2021, 11:43 am

Habit7 wrote:Dont shift goalposts. You said "if non PNM politicians got the same or even bigger tax breaks" I gave you David Lee. I could also give Lackram Bodoe who got $644K off his Land Rover Sport and Barry Padarath who got $295K off his Range Rover. But that does not matter, because you are just here to poorly defend UNC while feigning neutrality.

I call you racist because you say racist things. It has nothing to do with your support of the UNC. I have many UNC friends that would condemn the racist things that you say as alienating voters of all ethnicities from their party. Things like:
Wraith King wrote:It seems the majority of the African community can't even use their advantage to be on par so they resort to claiming to be victims of racism.

Wraith King wrote:Bandar, that's because you think ni99er is a race when it's a mentality. Any race can be a ni99er but the Africans that are ni99ers claim it as their own. You wouldn't hear a Negro refer to themselves as a ni99er but the Africans that are ni99ers own it.

You get super insecure when I show you up as out of depth on a topic, ignorant or just that you are plain lying. So you run to your proverbial safe space of demonstrating some racial superiority as if you even know my ethnicity. One can only form a pathology of you that some person of African descent must have done you harm so you lash out whenever you are hurt like a wounded animal. Or maybe not, who knows? The point is I will call your racism, and because you know that it is somewhat true, you choose to dwell on it. Yon need healing, coming on tuner to fake talking politics so you spew racial hate will not suffice.

I have never tried to bully you or get you banned. But just like your insecurity on the racial issue, you are just projecting and playing the victim after you accuse others of doing the same.
Wraith King wrote:Theodore wants to cry that the lil black boys and girls are dummies and you all want to cry you all are victims and then on the other hand want to claim the same lil black boys and girls are the most educated group in society. You want the victim card but want to be seen as educated. With that mentality it isn't hubris for anyone to consider you a dummy.
You are just some 2nd account that started a few weeks ago of somebody that is just using this as your outlet to express how you really feel. But I must say, I have seen ZR and others been banned for much less racist things than what you have said, so they should be the ones reporting you in all fairness. I just have you as a fragile pinata to wack when I feel bored.

You should be proud tobe called Bandar, but you no Hanuman

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 12:48 pm

This bandar so wrong on everything.

Habit7 doesn't seem to understand the difference between singular and plural. Habit7 doesn't even have PNM friends but claiming to have UNC friends. I am no supporter of UNC. If UNC supporters want to claim I'm racist let them but you don't do it on their behalf because you already made that false claim on your own.

You're so racist that you made up an imaginary bandar, Atiba, that robs and assaults me in your mind.

From the very first time I posted you were the first one to bully me claiming I was someone's alternate account and some of the bandar crew did the same. I saw you were a piece of faeces before I started posting and after I started I realised you're an entire cesspit.

If I were racist I would openly say so as I don't need anyone's validation.

Bring your so called UNC friends to defend you and call me racist. I could always do with telling somebody haul dey a$$ so I'll start off with you, haul yuh dutty bandar, sexual deviant, immoral, mange, used and abused a$$.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 12:49 pm

Kickstart wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Dont shift goalposts. You said "if non PNM politicians got the same or even bigger tax breaks" I gave you David Lee. I could also give Lackram Bodoe who got $644K off his Land Rover Sport and Barry Padarath who got $295K off his Range Rover. But that does not matter, because you are just here to poorly defend UNC while feigning neutrality.

You should be proud tobe called Bandar, but you no Hanuman

A Harambe.

Kickstart
Riding on 16's

Postby Kickstart » July 10th, 2021, 12:51 pm

Wraith King wrote:This bandar so wrong on everything.

Habit7 doesn't seem to understand the difference between singular and plural. Habit7 doesn't even have PNM friends but claiming to have UNC friends. I am no supporter of UNC. If UNC supporters want to claim I'm racist let them but you don't do it on their behalf because you already made that false claim on your own.

You're so racist that you made up an imaginary bandar, Atiba, that robs and assaults me in your mind.

From the very first time I posted you were the first one to bully me claiming I was someone's alternate account and some of the bandar crew did the same. I saw you were a piece of faeces before I started posting and after I started I realised you're an entire cesspit.

Bring your so called UNC friends to defend you and call me racist. I could always do with telling somebody haul dey a$$ so I'll start off with you, haul yuh dutty bandar, sexual deviant, immoral, mange, used and abused a$$.

Anyone that opposes poster habit or shows up PNM is accused of have a double account or is a Zoom radar

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 1:00 pm

Kickstart wrote:

Anyone that opposes poster habit or shows up PNM is accused of have a double account or is a Zoom radar

That's exactly who they said I was at first then it shifted to about six other persons. It's like their playbook states try to discredit by saying it's an alternative account if that doesn't work call them UNC and racist if that doesn't work just make up anything, including the relevant authority and Atiba, to try to silence the person. Finally they just falsely proclaim some sort of victory hoping to fool themselves and their handler.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » July 10th, 2021, 1:04 pm

Wraith King wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

That's exactly who they said I was at first then it shifted to about six other persons. It's like their playbook states try to discredit by saying it's an alternative account if that doesn't work call them UNC and racist if that doesn't work just make up anything, including the relevant authority and Atiba, to try to silence the person. Finally they just falsely proclaim some sort of victory hoping to fool themselves and their handler.

Sometimes I think Habit is Rhoda Bharat... they have the same writing style.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 1:13 pm

Anyways guys you all handle the scene. I just wanna deal with positive things and make some jokes and the bandar crew just too toxic. Hopefully Habit7 kicks his gay porn addiction, Mero finds his father and raises his IQ to a plural digit and MaxPower discovers the relevant authority, stops imagining he has mini marts and discover a way to overcome his impotence as well as deal with the shortcoming of their multiple split personalities that have accounts as well.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 1:23 pm

Gladiator wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Kickstart wrote:

Sometimes I think Habit is Rhoda Bharat... they have the same writing style.

It's how he claims that it's only one person using multiple accounts that calls him out on his rubbish when he and the crew are the ones that use the multiple accounts strategy. This is the most apt and humorous description of the crew I saw someone put forward.

"Like Max the dummy, you've lost control of what was supposed to be a simple trolling and now it has become a part of your retard personality online." - rajulakan
Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 3:44 pm

It is amazing how you all let anonymous ppl on the Internet rent space in your heads.

You challenged me to produce non-PNM ppl who got greater tax exemptions, and I gave you 3. Silence.

You claim I am calling you racist because you are UNC. I showed you no, I called you racist because of your racist statements I could list. Silence.

You are playing the victim and said that I am bullying you and trying to get you banned. Yet, you claim lil Black boys and girls want the victim card. Blatant hypocrisy. Silence.

Yet you and your victim squad wants to cry that "Habit7 accused me of having a second account, I am so hurt." Yet
Wraith King wrote: Then you and some others from the bandar crew used multiple accounts to try to bully me even tried to get me banned.

Stop whining and trying to make yourself out as a victim. I am directly responding to your claims, refuting you, showing up your hypocrisy and showing up your racism. You are unable to respond so your only recourse is to cry that I rough you up.

This is the PNM In Govt thread. It is quickly becoming a millennial snowflake fest of how Habit7 tell me I am wrong and now I am deeply hurt. I took you before if you can't handle a public forum, then don't. You feel comfortable slinging around the n-word and calling ppl monkey, but you want to plop on your fainting couch because somebody call you a racist and a 2nd account.

A set of limp-wristed ethugs inside here.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 5:26 pm

Habit7 wrote:It is amazing how you all let anonymous ppl on the Internet rent space in your heads.

You challenged me to produce non-PNM ppl who got greater tax exemptions, and I gave you 3. Silence.

You claim I am calling you racist because you are UNC. I showed you no, I called you racist because of your racist statements I could list. Silence.

You are playing the victim and said that I am bullying you and trying to get you banned. Yet, you claim lil Black boys and girls want the victim card. Blatant hypocrisy. Silence.

Yet you and your victim squad wants to cry that "Habit7 accused me of having a second account, I am so hurt." Yet
Wraith King wrote: Then you and some others from the bandar crew used multiple accounts to try to bully me even tried to get me banned.

Stop whining and trying to make yourself out as a victim. I am directly responding to your claims, refuting you, showing up your hypocrisy and showing up your racism. You are unable to respond so your only recourse is to cry that I rough you up.

This is the PNM In Govt thread. It is quickly becoming a millennial snowflake fest of how Habit7 tell me I am wrong and now I am deeply hurt. I took you before if you can't handle a public forum, then don't. You feel comfortable slinging around the n-word and calling ppl monkey, but you want to plop on your fainting couch because somebody call you a racist and a 2nd account.

A set of limp-wristed ethugs inside here.

Bandar I don't have time to read through your limp defenses because I know it is the same ole nonsense again and again so keep it abbreviated. Must be strange for your brain to understand how faeces comes out your mouth and anus. You start making love to Atiba in your mind or you still trying to decide on his race? Greetings to your UNC friends that came to your defense.

MaxPower will inform you how to contact the relevant authority.

"Like Max the dummy, you've lost control of what was supposed to be a simple trolling and now it has become a part of your retard personality online." - rajulakan

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 10th, 2021, 6:40 pm

I’m all for political arguments and picong , teasing and provocation, double entendre and poking fun at members . I’ve just found out that the word “bandar” is a highly loaded word with an offensive meaning and I wish we could continue without having to use such language. We could argue as much as we like without being offensive to each other.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 6:47 pm

sam1978 wrote:I’m all for political arguments and picong , teasing and provocation, double entendre and poking fun at members . I’ve just found out that the word “bandar” is a highly loaded word with an offensive meaning and I wish we could continue without having to use such language. We could argue as much as we like without being offensive to each other.

Explain.

Habit7 and the crew have no hesitation in being insulting so explain to me why should I cater to their feelings.
Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » July 10th, 2021, 7:11 pm

What is a Bandar?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 7:23 pm

Dizzy28 wrote:What is a Bandar?

Everyday racism
Long before the attacks, Nigerian chemistry student Zaharaddeen Muhammad had learned to expect daily abuse on the streets of Greater Noida. “Hey bandar,” he hears: hey monkey. Hey kalu, hey habshi: children call out derogatory names for black people.
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2017 ... ir-stories

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 7:29 pm

It's a Hindi word that means monkey.

It can be used to aptly describe wild, noisy persons who makes the most noise but makes sense the least eg. Habit7.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 7:31 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Everyday racism
Long before the attacks, Nigerian chemistry student Zaharaddeen Muhammad had learned to expect daily abuse on the streets of Greater Noida. “Hey bandar,” he hears: hey monkey, hey Habit7. Hey kalu, hey habshi: children call out derogatory names for black people.
https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2017 ... ir-stories

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 7:42 pm

Wraith King wrote:Then you and some others from the bandar crew used multiple accounts to try to bully me even tried to get me banned.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 10th, 2021, 7:47 pm

Wraith King wrote:

It can be used to aptly describe wild, noisy persons who makes the most noise but makes sense the least eg. Habit7.

Just a reminder,

You were banned for your racist comments towards the Muslim community previously.

Do not make me contact the relevant authorities to have a look into these racist “monkey” comments that you are promoting.

Get yourself in a gear young man.
Last edited by MaxPower on July 10th, 2021, 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 7:48 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Then you and some others from the bandar crew used multiple accounts to try to bully me even tried to get me banned.

Didn't you have to do that for a counsellor to show where your uncle touched you and you had to turn the doll around to indicate the area. You gave Atiba a race as yet so he could officially in your mind be a part of the crew.
Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 7:52 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Just a reminder,

You were banned for your racist comments towards the Muslim community previously.

Do not make me contact the relevant authorities to have a look into these racist “monkey” comments that you are promoting.

Get yourself in a gear young man.

Still up to your same old tricks. The crew ent learn nothing new. Still waiting on the relevant authority on the last issue but feel free to proceed. Maybe you can ask the relevant authority for some advice on your impotency issue.

Last edited by Wraith King on July 10th, 2021, 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 8:01 pm

It seems Habit7 and his multiple split personalities upset. Let me give them a break because they rel spamming the threads with nonsense.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 8:13 pm

Wraith King wrote:That's exactly who they said I was at first then it shifted to about six other persons. It's like their playbook states try to discredit by saying it's an alternative account

Wraith King wrote:It seems Habit7 and his multiple split personalities upset. Let me give them a break because they rel spamming the threads with nonsense.

You are a joke. You are crying that you are victim but here you are accusing me of multiple accounts. I should really make one name Atiba and watch how you will wig out with PTSD. Apparently, like he was Muslim too.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 8:25 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:That's exactly who they said I was at first then it shifted to about six other persons. It's like their playbook states try to discredit by saying it's an alternative account

Wraith King wrote:It seems Habit7 and his multiple split personalities upset. Let me give them a break because they rel spamming the threads with nonsense.

You are a joke. You are crying that you are victim but here you are accusing me of multiple accounts. I should really make one name Atiba and watch how you will wig out with PTSD. Apparently, like he was Muslim too.

I don't have a victim mentality. Whatever you and your group tried I stood my ground.

You inadvertently admitted to having multiple accounts by saying you'll name one Atiba. I wouldn't get PTSD. At least you're slowly figuring out in your mind who Atiba is.

You may think I'm a joke and you're entitled to have that opinion but it doesn't matter to me as I don't have any respect for the type of person you are. I'm not saying that as an insult. Your view may hold weight with others but not me.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 10th, 2021, 8:32 pm

Wraith King wrote:
sam1978 wrote:I’m all for political arguments and picong , teasing and provocation, double entendre and poking fun at members . I’ve just found out that the word “bandar” is a highly loaded word with an offensive meaning and I wish we could continue without having to use such language. We could argue as much as we like without being offensive to each other.

Explain.

Habit7 and the crew have no hesitation in being insulting so explain to me why should I cater to their feelings.

I tried my best.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 10th, 2021, 8:39 pm

Wraith King wrote:I don't have a victim mentality. Whatever you and your group tried I stood my ground.

I swear, Atiba must have done a number on you.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”