TunerGod

Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 8:59 am

^^^ Awaits Habitarse 7, redpuss and eliteauto-tuntun to defend dis 5hit

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 16th, 2021, 9:01 am

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:No wonder Imbert say they need the $$...defend it deh habitcyat

"Crime, corruption and flooding are desirable and necessary as long as it happens under the PNM" - Habit7's academic source probably.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 9:03 am

Wraith King wrote:
shake d livin wake d dead wrote:No wonder Imbert say they need the $$...defend it deh habitcyat

"Crime, corruption and flooding are desirable and necessary as long as it happens under the PNM" - Habit7's academic source probably.
It will boil down to its Kamla fault and then all they red government ppl will continue to clap .

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » September 16th, 2021, 9:21 am

zoom rader wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

It will boil down to its Kamla fault and then all they red government ppl will continue to clap .

Habit7 said PNM's corruption and incompetence are the fault of the UNC because the UNC didn't keep the PNM in check.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 11:26 am

I am glad to see that my input is so desired. And I am sad to see that some are so intimidated by me, they cannot quote me and intellectually refute me, but have to lie and misrepresent what I have said. But as I said with the T1 TAR I remain consistent with this compression project as well. I await corroboration and the outcome.

What I desire from you is that you be consistent and demand the same accountability for this as you should for the NGC Beetham Wastewater Plant which is before the courts.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 12:00 pm

Habit7 wrote:I am glad to see that my input is so desired. And I am sad to see that some are so intimidated by me, they cannot quote me and intellectually refute me, but have to lie and misrepresent what I have said. But as I said with the T1 TAR I remain consistent with this compression project as well. I await corroboration and the outcome.

What I desire from you is that you be consistent and demand the same accountability for this as you should for the NGC Beetham Wastewater Plant which is before the courts.
Where is the accountability for the 600million spent on project pride by the red government and not one grain of sand to show for it?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » September 16th, 2021, 12:03 pm

Habit7 wrote:I am glad to see that my input is so desired. And I am sad to see that some are so intimidated by me, they cannot quote me and intellectually refute me, but have to lie and misrepresent what I have said. But as I said with the T1 TAR I remain consistent with this compression project as well. I await corroboration and the outcome.

They not intimidated.Is just to see how much of a brainwashed stooge one can be

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 1:35 pm

zoom rader wrote:Men forget Project Pride in which $450 Million was spend on an imagery Airport that was never built . Not even a load of gravel was brought .

The amount for Project Pride growing every time ZR bring it up. It is like a fishing story.

Lead article from the Trinidad Business Guardian, September 2001

It will be another month again before the new airport becomes fully
operational, but when it does it will bring to a close one of the longest and most
turbulent ventures in the country's history.
The construction of the new airport has been embroiled in controversy,
since its inception over eight years ago under the PNM administration.
Tendering for Project Pride (Piarco Rainbow International Development)
opened in 1992 but the project was delayed when a dispute erupted over the
selection of Pegasus Associates Inc of Texas as preferred bidder. Former Prime
Minister Patrick Manning appointed retired High Court Judge George Collymore
to investigate claims of impropriety made against the Airports Authority.
But the tempo only picked up when the UNC came into government. They
first axed, then decided to resume the project with a new tendering procedure.

Local contractors made allegations of breach of procedures against the Airports
Authority and calls for the disqualification of lsh Galbaransingh, whose NYC
consortium was awarded three of the nine packages, on grounds of conflict of
interest.
https://caricom.org/documents/10182-rep ... sector.pdf

Project Pride was scrapped, no money was spent. The issue was the tender procedure of how Pegasus Associates got the contract. But like most stuff, ZR likes to reference things ppl vaguely have any memory of, twist it, say that $450M or even $600M was spent and act like if it is relevant today.

But when we still dealing with UNC corruption today he claims "they are not in power" "they are not relevant." UNC liars running wild on Tuner. But when I lay out evidence and logic refuting them, I have to deal with an illiterati that telling me that I defending corruption.
*Rowley voice*
Foolishness!

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 6:37 pm

Habit7 wrote:
zoom rader wrote:Men forget Project Pride in which $450 Million was spend on an imagery Airport that was never built . Not even a load of gravel was brought .

The amount for Project Pride growing every time ZR bring it up. It is like a fishing story.

Lead article from the Trinidad Business Guardian, September 2001

It will be another month again before the new airport becomes fully
operational, but when it does it will bring to a close one of the longest and most
turbulent ventures in the country's history.
The construction of the new airport has been embroiled in controversy,
since its inception over eight years ago under the PNM administration.
Tendering for Project Pride (Piarco Rainbow International Development)
opened in 1992 but the project was delayed when a dispute erupted over the
selection of Pegasus Associates Inc of Texas as preferred bidder. Former Prime
Minister Patrick Manning appointed retired High Court Judge George Collymore
to investigate claims of impropriety made against the Airports Authority.
But the tempo only picked up when the UNC came into government. They
first axed, then decided to resume the project with a new tendering procedure.

Local contractors made allegations of breach of procedures against the Airports
Authority and calls for the disqualification of lsh Galbaransingh, whose NYC
consortium was awarded three of the nine packages, on grounds of conflict of
interest.
https://caricom.org/documents/10182-rep ... sector.pdf

Project Pride was scrapped, no money was spent. The issue was the tender procedure of how Pegasus Associates got the contract. But like most stuff, ZR likes to reference things ppl vaguely have any memory of, twist it, say that $450M or even $600M was spent and act like if it is relevant today.

But when we still dealing with UNC corruption today he claims "they are not in power" "they are not relevant." UNC liars running wild on Tuner. But when I lay out evidence and logic refuting them, I have to deal with an illiterati that telling me that I defending corruption.
*Rowley voice*
Foolishness!
Project pride grew from 450 to 600million due to fees .

That money was spent there are Universities doing case studies on this con job

All that money spend back in the 90s and nothing to show for it.

Nice attempt to play it down.

It was the biggest con job from the red government in the 1990.

I remember this very well as yesterday, you was still a lil imps going to school. What is reported from those red government media houses is not the truth.

That money was spent on consultancy and absolutely nothing to show for it

Just like you and others tried to denied the Petrotrin statement was ever made, here we go again with you lies

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » September 16th, 2021, 7:00 pm

Is how terrence is the laughing stock of an intl comedy show. We are officially the laughing stock of the world

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 16th, 2021, 7:10 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Is how terrence is the laughing stock of an intl comedy show. We are officially the laughing stock of the world

Actually the American liberal media has him as hero.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 7:59 pm

shake d livin wake d dead wrote:Is how terrence is the laughing stock of an intl comedy show. We are officially the laughing stock of the world
Habitarse 7 will defend him just like he defended Rowlee daughter getting special treatment for travel to Trinidad

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » September 16th, 2021, 8:01 pm

Mmoney607 wrote:

Actually the American liberal media has him as hero.

Most of the laughing at Trinidad due to the mere fact that we actually investigated the outlandish claim.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 8:52 pm

Dotish Kant7 , the fact that it is before the court is accountability :roll:
You haven't answered the question btw, or is it going to be another, well "we eh know keke keke keke " jam totie session with you and Colos?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 8:54 pm

Remember, Fack Arse7 and Caca Colos feel shutting down PT eh costing no money, just like Project Pride

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » September 16th, 2021, 8:55 pm

zoom rader wrote:That money was spent on consultancy and absolutely nothing to show for it

Yuh mean like how Tantie Kams and de 2 Pull Man, Anil, gave $34 million in Life Sport money (out of $400 million) , to a now dead man, who did no work?????

Cops probe former sports minister over $400m Life Sport

https://newsday.co.tt/2020/06/14/cops-p ... ife-sport/

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 9:03 pm

So the new strategy is make dotish claim about a PNM minister and when someone tries to apply logic to your foolishness, you say they are defending the PNM?

I will proudly defend the PNM and proudly condemn them when needs be. But nobody is making fun of or our MoH. He is just one many officials like Dr. Fauci, Dr Gupta, UK PM Johnson, his medical advisor Prof Whitty and many others who are commenting on the widely publicised claim. It is just small minded UNC and antiPNM ppl who are isolating when Deyalsingh is being referenced and claiming that the world is making fun of him. The issue is Nicki Minaj, not Deyalsingh.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 9:12 pm

Habit7 wrote:

So the new strategy is make dotish claim about a PNM minister and when someone tries to apply logic to your foolishness, you say they are defending the PNM?

I will proudly defend the PNM and proudly condemn them when needs be. But nobody is making fun of or our MoH. He is just one many officials like Dr. Fauci, Dr Gupta, UK PM Johnson, his medical advisor Prof Whitty and many others who are commenting on the widely publicised claim. It is just small minded UNC and antiPNM ppl who are isolating when Deyalsingh is being referenced and claiming that the world is making fun of him. The issue is Nicki Minaj, not Deyalsingh.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
But why be a kant and say "Nicki cost we money tuh track dong swell stones man?"
Deyalsingh look dotish, plain and simple. You ever see Becerra talk about microchips/magnets/altered DNA/causing Covid?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 9:13 pm

De Dragon wrote:Dotish Kant7 , the fact that it is before the court is accountability :roll:
You haven't answered the question btw, or is it going to be another, well "we eh know keke keke keke " jam totie session with you and Colos?

Accountability thanks to change of govt. UNC defended it until they we ousted still defended it after.

And look how you showing your hypocrisy. Here are you wanting more info on the Wastewater Plant, but because the shoe on the other foot your standards change. viewtopic.php?p=8917464#p8917464

#inconsistent

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 9:20 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:Dotish Kant7 , the fact that it is before the court is accountability :roll:

Accountability thanks to change of govt. UNC defended it until they we ousted still defended it after.

And look how you showing your hypocrisy. Here are you wanting more info on the Wastewater Plant, but because the shoe on the other foot your standards change. viewtopic.php?p=8917464#p8917464

#inconsistent

Cyat7, why does a State Board need an exemption if they are acting in good faith?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 9:22 pm

De Dragon wrote:
But why be a kant and say "Nicki cost we money tuh track dong swell stones man?"
Deyalsingh look dotish, plain and simple. You ever see Becerra talk about microchips/magnets/altered DNA/causing Covid?

Deyalsingh never said "Nicki cost we money tuh track dong swell stones man?"

If you focus more time on being factual than trying to be insulting, you could actually make contributions of substance.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » September 16th, 2021, 9:23 pm

Habit7 wrote:

Nicky is a unc?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 9:36 pm

Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

If you focus more time on being factual than trying to be insulting, you could actually make contributions of substance.

Jackarse Fack Tunts 7
Page 6, Trinidad Guardian September 16th 2021
Trinidad-born US raper "Nicki Minaj" Maraj's claim is not only false, but wasted the resources of the Ministry of Health. So said Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh yesterday, as he dismissed a claim made by the rapper that her cousin's friend here in T&T suffered impotence and swollen testicles after taking the Covid-19 vaccine.
If you focus more time on not being a LFD RFD PNM tapeworm, then you actually still wouldn't make contributions of substance

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » September 16th, 2021, 9:40 pm

De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Jackarse Fack Tunts 7
Trinidad-born US raper "Nicki Minaj" Maraj's claim is not only false, but wasted the resources of the Ministry of Health. So said Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh yesterday, as he dismissed a claim made by the rapper that her cousin's friend here in T&T suffered impotence and swollen testicles after taking the Covid-19 vaccine.
If you focus more time on not being a LFD RFD PNM tapeworm, then you actually still wouldn't make contributions of substance

Hello De Dragon,

If Nicki Minaj pull up on you, what would you do?

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 9:43 pm

SuperiorMan wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
De Dragon wrote:

Jackarse Fack Tunts 7

Hello De Dragon,

If Nicki Minaj pull up on you, what would you do?

Carry she fuh de vaccine, den pass meh cocoloks all over she :oops:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » September 16th, 2021, 9:57 pm

You said money
De Dragon wrote:
Deyalsingh look dotish, plain and simple.

Deyalsingh specifically said TIME. You lied.

That's the ministry's job, they are responsible for public health. You have to be a special kinda simpleton to ridicule the Ministry of Health for investigating a possible side effect of national vaccine program that was publicised to 22million followers on Twitter.

Put down the infantile insults, put aside the party politics and think for once nah.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 16th, 2021, 10:00 pm

Habit7 wrote:You said money
De Dragon wrote:

That's the ministry's job, they are responsible for public health. You have to be a special kinda simpleton to ridicule the Ministry of Health for investigating a possible side effect of national vaccine program that was publicised to 22million followers on Twitter.

Put down the infantile insults, put aside the party politics and think for once nah.

All they had to do was check their database. That would take a few seconds. Oh. Wait! The pnm ministry of health is not collecting any data

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » September 16th, 2021, 10:11 pm

Trevor Noah and then must be feel jw is a comedian just like them, not a man hosting a serious morning show about economic, political and social issues. Just like they assume the minister of health have some kinda qualifications related to public health or medicine.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » September 16th, 2021, 10:13 pm

Habit7 wrote:You said money
De Dragon wrote:

Fack Arse 7, I quoted the source of my info. Where is the lie? You so desperate for a "win" for your man and dem? :?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”