Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 1:00 pm

mero wrote:Does wonder if 2nr had more than 3 PNM ppl on it how dem fellas woulda manage yes. Cuz 2 does already look like a handicap match with these storm troopers trying n failing everyday

Brb signing petition for RASC and rfari to return. 2nr need some excitement

So it's just two persons running all the pro PNM accounts. I thought it was just one person. Thanks for clarifying. Hopefully the two persons remember the passwords for those users you want brought back.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 15th, 2021, 1:02 pm

PNM 2025

Stay tuned.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 1:02 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:Propaganda

Thanks for joining Tuner today just to tell me that. It is almost as if you are another tuner who is too scared to respond so you create another username.

Your attempt at an insult is noted and disregarded. I've been visiting the forum and reading the comments for almost two years. I saw a lot of your biased and inaccurate comments so I decided to create an account and call you out on it. I get the impression you're rewarded for your efforts on this forum and possibly other forums as well (surely you can't be paid for promoting propaganda on solely one forum) because you put a lot of effort in being misleading.
https://www.trinituner.com/v4/forums/vi ... #p10161358

This clone popped up one day just to try to battle me and has been failing in every thread since. Mind you, I only came back on tuner for a few months now after a 4yr hiatus, but for 2yrs he has been seeing my posts. Apparently he is another clone that just happens to be monitoring the forum for 2yrs without posting but suddenly musters up the will to join to try to debate me.

I really don't know who allyuh trying to fool.

Remember how you were made to look so foolish yesterday you ended up being delusional and said you weren't even speaking to me as your final defense.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 1:07 pm

MaxPower wrote:PNM 2025

Stay tuned.

Will that solve your impotency issues.

Elec2020 really said the clones would come out and MaxPower and Mero jump out.

"Like Max the dummy, you've lost control of what was supposed to be a simple trolling and now it has become a part of your retard personality online." - rajulakan

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 15th, 2021, 1:25 pm

mero wrote:Does wonder if 2nr had more than 3 PNM ppl on it how dem fellas woulda manage yes. Cuz 2 does already look like a handicap match with these storm troopers trying n failing everyday

I'm working on it, say no more.

elec2020
12 pounds of Boost

Postby elec2020 » July 15th, 2021, 1:32 pm

Wraith King wrote:

Stay tuned.

"Like Max the dummy, you've lost control of what was supposed to be a simple trolling and now it has become a part of your retard personality online." - rajulakan

look how this clone trying to flip my words. LOL! Let me spell it out for you, wraith, sam, wtf, kickstart are just but a few of the clones on the forum.

mero
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby mero » July 15th, 2021, 1:49 pm

Why are you attempting to communicate with me fat boy? Channel your buss arm energy elsewhere
Wraith King wrote:

So it's just two persons running all the pro PNM accounts. I thought it was just one person. Thanks for clarifying. Hopefully the two persons remember the passwords for those users you want brought back.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 15th, 2021, 1:51 pm

Wraith King wrote:

Stay tuned.

Slim,

Unfortunately your comments are not practical.

mero

Postby mero » July 15th, 2021, 1:55 pm

Interesting..

Enos not gonna cut it anymore yes
Habit7 wrote:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 1:56 pm

elec2020 wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Stay tuned.

look how this clone trying to flip my words. LOL! Let me spell it out for you, wraith, sam, wtf, kickstart are just but a few of the clones on the forum.

Isn't it ironic that it backfired on you.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 1:58 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Stay tuned.

Slim,

MaxPower, SuperiorMan, WhiteAnalyst, Sissygirl, Mero, RedVevo, Habit7,

Why do you say so? Is it that you've accepted impotency as part of your life now?

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 2:05 pm

mero wrote:Why are you attempting to communicate with me fat boy? Channel your buss arm energy elsewhere
Wraith King wrote:

That's the risk you take by posting something. Someone will respond to it. You'll probably even suffer just like the Habit7 persona and shown to be a fool then have no time, willpower and sanity.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 2:05 pm

mero wrote:Why are you attempting to communicate with me fat boy? Channel your buss arm energy elsewhere
Wraith King wrote:

That's the risk you take by posting something. Someone will respond to it. You'll probably even suffer just like the Habit7 persona and shown to be a fool then have no time, willpower and sanity.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 2:06 pm

Wraith King wrote:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 2:06 pm

Wraith King wrote:

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 15th, 2021, 2:06 pm

Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Stay tuned.

Slim,

Why do you say so? Is it that you've accepted impotency as part of your life now?

I havent reached that stage, but do not make a mockery of impotency. That time will come for almost every male.

The ones, as your pathetic self, are the ones who experience it currently and earlier than others.

Any reason why you are so engrossed in my sexual health?

I told you numerous times to focus on yourself and not on others.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » July 15th, 2021, 2:12 pm

mero wrote:Interesting..

Habit7 wrote:

All four idiots on one post

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 2:15 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:

Stay tuned.

Slim,

I havent reached that stage, but do not make a mockery of impotency. That time will come for almost every male.

The ones, as your pathetic self, are the ones who experience it currently and earlier than others.

Any reason why you are so engrossed in my sexual health?

I told you numerous times to focus on yourself and not on others.

See you resorting to the Habit7 persona traits. Wish bad on others. You know how terrible it is to be impotent and you want others to have that issue? That's not a healthy mentality.

You figured out if you want to add pregnant gf to the other fake traits of this online persona which includes owning mini marts, ability to get an erection and owning a BMW.

It's ironic you would tell someone to focus on themselves while posting from at least 6 accounts pretending to be different persons. You don't even know yourself. There's a disconnect between who you are in reality and the multiple persons you portray online.

mero

Postby mero » July 15th, 2021, 2:38 pm

This moron really reply 4 times to the same post fuss he thirst yes lmao.

If the fat only one would only dedicate a fraction of the time wasted on 2nr towards weight loss, it would truly be a joyful accomplishment.

This 400lb fool rather make up stories about packbacking across Europe and dating models lol.

Imagine being that guy. Mero wept

mero

Postby mero » July 15th, 2021, 2:40 pm

Lol know yuh miss them commander zoom.. send some a them woft storm troopers on sole training nah. They spoilong your legacy bro
zoom rader wrote:

Habit7 wrote:

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 2:40 pm

mero wrote:This moron really reply 4 times to the same post fuss he thirst yes lmao.

If the fat only one would only dedicate a fraction of the time wasted on 2nr towards weight loss, it would truly be a joyful accomplishment.

This 400lb fool rather make up stories about packbacking across Europe and dating models lol.

Cool story, sis. Did you weep when Keith, his PNM members and the PNM appointed CoP were making fun of Africans calling them hyenas, cockroaches and greedy to name a few.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 2:47 pm

zoom rader wrote:

Habit7 wrote:

Four different names but it's one idiot behind it all who has no time, willpower and sanity.

mero

Postby mero » July 15th, 2021, 3:01 pm

Didn't MaxPower already tell you on several posts your have no say? Why do you persist on thinking you qualify to ask questions around here ? Show some respect young fat man and earn your stripes (non cellulite)

I will answer if you ask the question from the matr1x account. And quote the article where this was said as well while you're at it.. and make haste before I change my mind
Wraith King wrote:
mero wrote:This moron really reply 4 times to the same post fuss he thirst yes lmao.

Cool story, sis. Did you weep when Keith, his PNM members and the PNM appointed CoP were making fun of Africans calling them hyenas, cockroaches and greedy to name a few.

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » July 15th, 2021, 3:09 pm

Habitual7 using the same MO like Rowrow and crew . Attack any opposition , label them , malign them into submission.

elec2020 and meera are just minions. Infantile remarks and memes. They even speak minionese.

maxpower is just a troll.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » July 15th, 2021, 3:29 pm

mero wrote:Didn't MaxPower already tell you on several posts your have no say? Why do you persist on thinking you qualify to ask questions around here ? Show some respect young fat man and earn your stripes (non cellulite)

I will answer if you ask the question from the matr1x account. And quote the article where this was said as well while you're at it.. and make haste before I change my mind
Wraith King wrote:

Habit7's delusion worked its way into this persona.

Guess you happy to see Africans misled and used by the PNM and then laughed at.

You're quoting things that were typed by another of your personas. MaxPower the persona that pretends he has mini marts, pretends he has the ability to reproduce, pretends he owns a BMW and pretends he's a vaccine tourist.

Like all of the personas lost their insanity with Habit7 yesterday.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 15th, 2021, 3:49 pm

Mero just can't get over that his queen call him a hyena in a jungle.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » July 15th, 2021, 3:50 pm

Wraith King wrote:See you resorting to the Habit7 persona traits. Wish bad on others. You know how terrible it is to be impotent and you want others to have that issue? That's not a healthy mentality.

You figured out if you want to add pregnant gf to the other fake traits of this online persona which includes owning mini marts, ability to get an erection and owning a BMW.

It's ironic you would tell someone to focus on themselves while posting from at least 6 accounts pretending to be different persons. You don't even know yourself. There's a disconnect between who you are in reality and the multiple persons you portray online.

When will your constant whining and crying stop?

When will the jealousy stop?

Seems you need to find yourself, find a woman, get a job and get a car.

Don’t hate on others who worked hard for what they have.

You ranting like a pantyman on Tuner changes nothing.

You will still be in the SAME place carrying on like a little sissy as others move ahead in life.

You have NO say here Sissy King.

Trot along now before i embarrass you further.

SuperiorMan
punchin NOS

Postby SuperiorMan » July 15th, 2021, 3:55 pm

MaxPower wrote:
Wraith King wrote:See you resorting to the Habit7 persona traits. Wish bad on others. You know how terrible it is to be impotent and you want others to have that issue? That's not a healthy mentality.

When will your constant whining and crying stop?

When will the jealousy stop?

Seems you need to find yourself, find a woman, get a job and get a car.

Don’t hate on others who worked hard for what they have.

You ranting like a pantyman on Tuner changes nothing.

You will still be in the SAME place carrying on like a little sissy as others move ahead in life.

You have NO say here Sissy King.

Trot along now before i embarrass you further.

Wait, was Wraith King alt account the user called "Sissy"?

bluefete
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby bluefete » July 15th, 2021, 4:29 pm

While allyuh cussing up each other inside here - hold this:

But me eh know, eh. Me eh know.

???????????????????????????

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=551 ... 3982604842

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » July 15th, 2021, 5:06 pm

bluefete wrote:While allyuh cussing up each other inside here - hold this:

But me eh know, eh. Me eh know.

???????????????????????????

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=551 ... 3982604842
How could police raid a 2nd PNM MP home when they never raided the first?
Habit7 wrote:
July 14th 2021
MEDIA RELEASE
CoP- Police Did Not Search Home of Government Official
Commissioner of Police, Gary Griffith, has denied reports that the home of a Government official was searched by the Police yesterday.
The CoP took note of several reports which stated that the home of a Government official was searched as a result of an investigation.
The CoP has stated that no such search took place.
Corporate Communications Unit
July 14th 2021
END

https://www.facebook.com/cop.ttps/posts ... 3567196613

And even if you believe the FB bacchanal news, they know who police raided but they don't know Rohan is not an MP but a senator?

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”