Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby De Dragon » August 21st, 2021, 4:57 pm

Ollour really advocating for JUHN Scarfy, aka wajang, raging bull, hooligan behaviour, and rottweiler to brace international journalists and expect it to be handled with anywhere near the class of a Mia Mottley?
Send meh some ah what ollour smoking please? :lol: :lol:

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 23rd, 2021, 1:43 pm

Capture.JPG

Are you willing to start back paying a road tax at the pump to improve road maintenance?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 23rd, 2021, 2:37 pm

Habit7 wrote:
Capture.JPG

Are you willing to start back paying a road tax at the pump to improve road maintenance?
So what they using the money for all this time?
Great health care?
Border security?
Police?
Infrastructure?
Education?
Agriculture?
Or maybe they saving it in a Heritage fund?

Is Imbert willing to pay taxes/duties on his sports cars?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 23rd, 2021, 2:58 pm

timelapse wrote:
Habit7 wrote:Capture.JPG

I think you did not understand. There was no collected money as a tax to maintain roads since 2006. Road maintenance has been financed through other taxes that also have to fund all the other things you listed there.

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » August 23rd, 2021, 3:00 pm

De Dragon wrote:Ollour really advocating for JUHN Scarfy, aka wajang, raging bull, hooligan behaviour, and rottweiler to brace international journalists and expect it to be handled with anywhere near the class of a Mia Mottley?
Send meh some ah what ollour smoking please? :lol: :lol:

Mia in a class by herself.

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » August 23rd, 2021, 3:03 pm

Road tax is pointless, the roads would remain in the same state they are in now probably even worse as they would use that money for something else.

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 23rd, 2021, 3:29 pm

They removed this tax? Gas price never went down?

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 23rd, 2021, 3:38 pm

Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

I think you did not understand. There was no collected money as a tax to maintain roads since 2006. Road maintenance has been financed through other taxes that also have to fund all the other things you listed there.
I think it is you that do not understand.
It is not specified anywhere as to what taxes are used for what state expenditure.Thats how it operates in foreign which enables the populace to defund police forces etc.
If we had a system like that here, treasury raiders like Imbutt would not survive.
All that is chainup for a Bugatti or something.
Road taxes will never be used specifically for road work.They going to start collecting from WASA too for all the roads they mashup?
What about truckmen and heavy vehicles on the road? More taxes or less?
Too much room for bobol

sam1978
Riding on 16's

Postby sam1978 » August 23rd, 2021, 4:00 pm

Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

You realize timelapse is being sarcastic with that list ,right?

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 23rd, 2021, 5:12 pm

timelapse wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

It is not specified anywhere as to what taxes are used for what state expenditure.Thats how it operates in foreign which enables the populace to defund police forces etc.

2 that I can think of off the top of my head are
Health Surcharge
Green fund levy

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » August 23rd, 2021, 9:49 pm

None of those, from road tax to health surcharge to NIB go to their intended purpose directly. The problem is when it goes to the Consolidated Fund, LFD RFD PNM thieves does be in dey glee.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » August 23rd, 2021, 11:07 pm

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » August 23rd, 2021, 11:16 pm

Hmm
IMG-20210823-WA0031.jpg

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 23rd, 2021, 11:24 pm

^^^^Panama bookingsfor red government minsters

Gladiator
punchin NOS

Postby Gladiator » August 24th, 2021, 12:03 am

wing wrote:HmmIMG-20210823-WA0031.jpg

Ask PetroCanada how the last big natural gas find in Trinidad going... Manning had famously announced "Trinidad has Natural Gas till 2030" not one vapour ever made it out of the sea.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 24th, 2021, 12:12 am

Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Health Surcharge
Green fund levy

the part that u highlighted, and the response to that highlighted, ur trying to push UNC cabal bullet points on taxes, to someone with years of experience in the feild of the local tax system.

u keep on trying to edify people in fields that they have INTIMATE knowledge of....

but even i, without good experience in taxes xept for fulling out income tax, know that the consolidated fund is where good taxes go to die... and get resurrected in one of their bank accounts as some rent or family contract.

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » August 24th, 2021, 12:14 am

Friday, March 30, 2012
PM Kamla, energy minister hail 'Jubilee' oil find

PM Kamla Persad-Bissessar holds samples of crude oil from Petrotrin's offshore fields (Express photo)
Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar has christened Petrotrin's new discovery of 48 million barrels of oil the 'Jubilee Discovery' since it comes in the year that Trinidad & Tobago is celebrating its 50th anniversary of Independence.

Petrotrin's President Designate Khalid Hassanali broke the news to the media Thursday at the lost cabinet news briefing.

Commenting on the news, Persad-Bissessar said the oil find is of great significance, noting that it will bring increased revenue to bolster many of the planned government development projects.

The Prime Minister said the oil find re-affirms that indeed "God is a Trini".

She added, "As a result of the jubilee discovery by Petrotrin as a state owned company decisions can be made faster and easier and you can be assured there will be no squandering of these very precious resources but every penny derived will go towards genuine people-centred development in several areas.

"So what does it now mean for the man in the street, for the citizen of Trinidad and Tobago? In a phrase if I would sum it, I would say better times in the best of initiatives that will benefit you the citizen of Trinidad and Tobago."

Persad-Bissessar said the discovery did not happen by accident or good fortune.

"Let us first be sure to accept with humility the intervention of a purpose far greater than ourselves and to give praise where praise is first due—to Almighty God for what he has bestowed upon this nation at this time," she said.

And she suggested that Petrotrin convene a day of "prayerful gratitude" to recognise the contribution of the company's employees.

She also said the discovery comes at a time when oil prices are high on the global market, adding that there will be increased revenue to the State.

"This revenue will be used to boost many of the developmental projects by my Government. The location and depth of the reserves will allow for earlier than usual production to begin so the benefits to be derived will impact positively on our economy sooner than ever," she declared.

"The news will certainly create a buzz in the sector as the provision of new geological data could lead to even more discoveries."

Energy Minister Kevin Ramnarine noted the Petrotrin oil find comes on the heels of a discovery by Bayfield off the East coast of Trinidad three weeks ago. That find, he said, amounts to about 32 million barrels of crude oil. Petrotrin owns 35 per cent equity of the block Bayfield operates.

Ramnarine also stated that the Canadian energy company Parex is drilling three wells in Moruga.

"There are many who believe the deeper horizons on land particularly below 6,000 feet could hold tremendous potential for this country of an entire new oil province which we never really tapped into," Ramnarine told reporters.

He also announced that Cabinet has approved the launch of the 2012 deep water bid round for deep water blocks off the East coast and the North coast of both Trinidad and Tobago.

"I am very proud to be the Minister of Energy at this point time when Petrotrin has turned the corner and the company is turning around," Ramnarine stated.
pmgold.jpg
pmgold.jpg (14.47 KiB) Viewed 1420 times

I remember jubilee too.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 24th, 2021, 12:21 am

Gladiator wrote:
wing wrote:HmmIMG-20210823-WA0031.jpg

Ask PetroCanada how the last big natural gas find in Trinidad going... Manning had famously announced "Trinidad has Natural Gas till 2030" not one vapour ever made it out of the sea.

u know u pass by a doubles man and see the line, when u come out the car, u hearing the spoon scraping the bucket. and u hoping he sent the helper to get a next bucket ah channa, and NOT to start packing up the van.

rowley dem talking bout diversification a while now, with facebook getting invited to set up, the hissy fit to trademark jewvay, and now putting a pan yard in a crime hotspot.... that is the the nod to the helper.
the bucket getting scrape is all the plants that have trouble for gas.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 24th, 2021, 7:47 am

sMASH wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:
Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:

Health Surcharge
Green fund levy

the part that u highlighted, and the response to that highlighted, ur trying to push UNC cabal bullet points on taxes, to someone with years of experience in the feild of the local tax system.

u keep on trying to edify people in fields that they have INTIMATE knowledge of....

but even i, without good experience in taxes xept for fulling out income tax, know that the consolidated fund is where good taxes go to die... and get resurrected in one of their bank accounts as some rent or family contract.
UNC dotishness aside, I stopped listening to them at least 5 years now, just imagine if you actually had some input as to where your tax money going?
TTPS and carnival was getting cut on my list for sure.Both are already getting private funding.I don't need to be paying for consistent failure.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 24th, 2021, 8:38 am

One morniing Curtis Williams citing unnamed sources and saying BPTT gas going to finish tomorrow.
UNC fanboy were in their glee.

The next morning he is saying BPTT making one of their biggest finds ever.
They silent.

I hope you all enjoy the ride you are being taken on.

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » August 24th, 2021, 9:08 am

the man say gas till 2030, i telling u, that closer to reality than the church in guanapo

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » August 24th, 2021, 9:16 am

Habit7 wrote:One morniing Curtis Williams citing unnamed sources and saying BPTT gas going to finish tomorrow.

They silent.

The gas was always there and has been known for a very long time. It's just that the public did not know.

The red government used the opportunity to manipulate the local economy of doom and gloom while toting out our forex.

Money games. Which red government minsters going Panama ?

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » August 24th, 2021, 9:58 am

zoom rader wrote:
Habit7 wrote:One morniing Curtis Williams citing unnamed sources and saying BPTT gas going to finish tomorrow.

They silent.

The gas was always there and has been known for a very long time. It's just that the public did not know.

The red government used the opportunity to manipulate the local economy of doom and gloom while toting out our forex.

What's in Panama?

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » August 24th, 2021, 10:09 am

wing wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

They silent.

What's in Panama?

Not what but who.
PNM big wigs Prevatt and Ou Wai fled to there after NAR won.
Immortalized in Rudder's Panama.

Zoomie eh realize UNC favourite contractor SIS also fled to there in 2015 ah wha??

wing
Riding on 18's

Postby wing » August 24th, 2021, 10:42 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
wing wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

They silent.

What's in Panama?

Not what but who.

Zoomie eh realize UNC favourite contractor SIS also fled to there in 2015 ah wha??
I'm sure they would have perfected their scheme by now to avoid fleeing to Panama. If the project comes to fruition, and seeing that the yellow opposition is not relevant at this time, it seems like smooth sailing for the red government.

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 24th, 2021, 10:44 am

Dizzy28 wrote:
wing wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

They silent.

What's in Panama?

Not what but who.

You didn't get the memo that SIS also related to a former PNM minister.Mustapha or something he name.

Habit7
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Habit7 » August 24th, 2021, 11:01 am

timelapse wrote:You didn't get the memo that SIS also related to a former PNM minister.Mustapha or something he name.

Who cares about his family?

The issue is a contractor coming from relative obscurity, PP came into power and he was collecting $4B in contracts, his last contract he overbid and won for a waste treatment plant he got money upfront, throw up his hands and say he cant finish, hop on a plane and gone Panama.

You want us to study who is his 2nd cousin? We want him to hand back our money.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » August 24th, 2021, 11:10 am

Zoom, morning.

You in the dance long bro…..the Mods giving you a break.

Anyways, glad you here man.

What are your thoughts on the PM threatening parents to get the children vaccinated?

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » August 24th, 2021, 11:12 am

Trinidad and Tobago Corruption Rank

The Corruption Perceptions Index ranks countries and territories based on how corrupt their public sector is perceived to be. A country or territory's rank indicates its position relative to the other countries and territories in the index.

Corruption Rank in Trinidad and Tobago increased to 86 in 2020 from 85 in 2019. source: Transparency International

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » August 24th, 2021, 11:16 am

Habit7 wrote:
timelapse wrote:You didn't get the memo that SIS also related to a former PNM minister.Mustapha or something he name.

Who cares about his family?

The issue is a contractor coming from relative obscurity, PP came into power and he was collecting $4B in contracts, his last contract he overbid and won for a waste treatment plant he got money upfront, throw up his hands and say he cant finish, hop on a plane and gone Panama.

You want us to study who is his 2nd cousin? We want him to hand back our money.
I guess it not relevant, because it doesn't suit your agenda.Just like Kamla's neighbour that not even politically associated.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”