Forums

Re: PNM in Gov't

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

shake d livin wake d dead
TunerGod

Re: Re: PNM in Gov't

Postby shake d livin wake d dead » February 28th, 2022, 6:50 am

In 2020 they tried to sign a deal with Venezuela, uncle Sam said no....they find that wasn't enough and gone Iran...well yes

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 28th, 2022, 9:51 am

pugboy wrote:Anybody seen or heard from rowlee?
Wasn’t he supposed to return on same flight with stuey?

I see stuey show he face at the paria diving accident
He was summoned by the 1% cartel

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » February 28th, 2022, 10:57 am

Last time that happen- elections called.

Keep hope alive ZR!!

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » February 28th, 2022, 11:04 am

they must be have him like a school boy whole weekend

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » February 28th, 2022, 11:18 am

Redman wrote:Last time that happen- elections called.

Keep hope alive ZR!!
Why rush elections.

Black people happy as all the carnival goat pens was fully booked up.

Throw a lil fet and black people forget about hardships

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » February 28th, 2022, 4:01 pm

MaxPower wrote:
bamfo_dennis wrote:
weird troll bait. Max we kno u iz d forum troll n not relly care wat u say.
but anywayz plz stop callin me names. my granfadda name was bamfo an my birth name is dennis.
i notice u doing dis a while now n not sure wat u duz get of it.....u call plenty ppl name n den always reply wid a stayfree pad emotional story. how u midning my business so n wat i doing n stand up n fite when war start?

u a weird boi inside yes.
plz stop callin me names.

You asking ppl to stop calling you names and you calling me the forum troll?

I call plenty ppl names, so do they, pretty much expected from a forum called “Ole Talk”
right?

You talking about minding business yet you studying Massy, kiss bread and my mini marts?

But sure man, doesn’t bother me…call me names and mind MY business, its quite fine…

Don’t call you names? As you wish Dennis.

Just thread carefully next time you come around my posts.

i never call u names tho max. ur using my real name n calling me names for no reason becuz dat is how the bullying troll in u does work. u does do dat to everybody n i trying to tell u dis, but u so ignorant n huff n puff dat u cant see how u talkin 2 ppl.

team max nobody have to tread carefully round u. u really can't do anybody anyting. you can yap all u want on an online forum nobody still care. most ppl done sign off on u long time. like u switch to Kotex story times tho.

buh lewe doh fight u have plenty stress boy. ah taking up too much non-PNM space is dis tread so doh reply nah just pm me and we can cockfight later.

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » February 28th, 2022, 4:04 pm

d newest PNM issue on top of all the mash up oil and gas deal, new deal with iran who does stone women to death for fun.......is dat it turn out how Paria and Heritage stink just like rowley fake email mouth.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » February 28th, 2022, 4:12 pm

bamfo_dennis wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
bamfo_dennis wrote:dis pnm eh making joke nah.... so dey mash up all the gas deal wid usa and uk..... n now dey gone iran n make a deal https://www.guardian.co.tt/news/irans-p ... 1e147f11aa

so now we align wid iran.....rowley sit down in d same room with this shah from iran.... d same iran women hav no rights..... d same cuntry who does disappear ppl who talk out against iran....rowley n dem sit in the same room with dem n make deal? oil n gas deals?

is d pnm politically blind 2 wat going in d world? wdmc allyuh ever hear bout sanctions n blockade? when dis real war start and yuh see we on d wrong side....rowley go fly a fighter jet to defned we rite?

O bamcee, how things toppy.

I don’t agree with the PM having discussion with these women haters.

But when the war starts, will you stand up and fight for your country when called upon?

To stand up and fight against the same people who suppose to protect you but criminals have the upper hand?

Dunno about allyuh but i am not fighting. I will protect myself, my family and my dog…..that’s it.

but anywayz plz stop callin me names. my granfadda name was bamfo an my birth name is dennis.
i notice u doing dis a while now n not sure wat u duz get of it.....u call plenty ppl name n den always reply wid a stayfree pad emotional story. how u midning my business so n wat i doing n stand up n fite when war start?

Bimbo,

You want a tissue , it not that serious?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » February 28th, 2022, 10:28 pm

Lol

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 1st, 2022, 5:54 am

where is our great leader ?
the 1% release rowlee from the naughty corner yet ?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 1st, 2022, 7:47 am

pugboy wrote:where is our great leader ?
I am still waiting for his address to the national.

Others will soon forget.

This is a contree that we live in where citizens take all sorts of abuse and then wake up the next day and forget all about it.

pugboy
TunerGod

Postby pugboy » March 1st, 2022, 8:08 am

he is probably glad for the diving accident,

let stuey take the lash for that and be a big distraction to the rest of the countrey
heinz and old mac could relax now

zoom rader wrote:

Others will soon forget.

This is a contree that we live in where citizens take all sorts of abuse and then wake up the next day and forget all about it.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 1st, 2022, 9:26 am

pugboy wrote:he is probably glad for the diving accident,

let stuey take the lash for that and be a big distraction to the rest of the countrey
heinz and old mac could relax now

zoom rader wrote:

Others will soon forget.

Nobody in the red government ever takes responsibility for any thing

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » March 1st, 2022, 9:41 am

bamfo_dennis wrote:
MaxPower wrote:
bamfo_dennis wrote:

You asking ppl to stop calling you names and you calling me the forum troll?

I call plenty ppl names, so do they, pretty much expected from a forum called “Ole Talk”
right?

You talking about minding business yet you studying Massy, kiss bread and my mini marts?

But sure man, doesn’t bother me…call me names and mind MY business, its quite fine…

Don’t call you names? As you wish Dennis.

Just thread carefully next time you come around my posts.

i never call u names tho max. ur using my real name n calling me names for no reason becuz dat is how the bullying troll in u does work. u does do dat to everybody n i trying to tell u dis, but u so ignorant n huff n puff dat u cant see how u talkin 2 ppl.

team max nobody have to tread carefully round u. u really can't do anybody anyting. you can yap all u want on an online forum nobody still care. most ppl done sign off on u long time. like u switch to Kotex story times tho.

buh lewe doh fight u have plenty stress boy. ah taking up too much non-PNM space is dis tread so doh reply nah just pm me and we can cockfight later.
Is max cax.Youre welcome

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 1st, 2022, 2:29 pm

zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:confirm or not, if it wasnt for unc couva hospital and uwi south campus, the covid patients would have been housed in the brian lara stadium.
as bad as unc is, its is by far better than pnm on a natinoal scale.

what pnm supporters keep looking at, is the coordination of the autocratic system that pnm has where no one questions the leader. pnm admirers like that strong massa set up.

but that is only good for THAT party and the deal makers on the top.

with all the confusion and theifing with unc, they still built things and set up things for the average citizen to benefit.

unc : corruption, uncoordinated, progressing the country.
pnm: corruption, well oiled, treasury raiding machine.

the train 1 tar spending was a classic example of blatant corruption. there was ABSOLUTELY no reason to spend that money, except to funnel money from the treasury to contractors.
Redman won't comment on Train 1 no longer, he tries hard to spin on the opposition

Classic Colos, talk sheit and when you get make out, talk more sheit, but with an air of renewed dotishness.
His multiple husbands in the LFD RFD PNM lied to him, and his response? Shrug his shoulders and blame Kamla/UNC. What a twat!

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » March 1st, 2022, 2:55 pm

timelapse wrote:Is max cax.Youre welcome

times,

Doh provoke the youthman na, the man already sensitive with the name calling in the big people ole talk forum so he a bit hurt.

I done warn he lil bamcee already if he come around me i will sort him out again.

Let’s leave the young man alone and speak to him softly and respectfully.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 1st, 2022, 3:13 pm

MaxPower wrote:
timelapse wrote:Is max cax.Youre welcome

times,

Doh provoke the youthman na, the man already sensitive with the name calling in the big people ole talk forum so he a bit hurt.

I done warn he lil bamcee already if he come around me i will sort him out again.

Let’s leave the young man alone and speak to him softly and respectfully.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
What gaiety is this I seeing here?

eliteauto
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby eliteauto » March 1st, 2022, 3:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: well yes

bamfo_dennis
Sweet on this forum

Postby bamfo_dennis » March 1st, 2022, 3:31 pm

shake shake shake.
do the Bartman

max sorting me out all now.
i never see ah man with so much "bamcee" fixation on trinituner tho.
omg omg omg wat dis means? and in a PNM tread too! coinkydinks?

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » March 1st, 2022, 4:00 pm

De Dragon wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
sMASH wrote:confirm or not, if it wasnt for unc couva hospital and uwi south campus, the covid patients would have been housed in the brian lara stadium.

what pnm supporters keep looking at, is the coordination of the autocratic system that pnm has where no one questions the leader. pnm admirers like that strong massa set up.

with all the confusion and theifing with unc, they still built things and set up things for the average citizen to benefit.

the train 1 tar spending was a classic example of blatant corruption. there was ABSOLUTELY no reason to spend that money, except to funnel money from the treasury to contractors.
Redman won't comment on Train 1 no longer, he tries hard to spin on the opposition

Classic Colos, talk sheit and when you get make out, talk more sheit, but with an air of renewed dotishness.
His multiple husbands in the LFD RFD PNM lied to him, and his response? Shrug his shoulders and blame Kamla/UNC. What a twat!
Redman will never point out the wrongs of the red government.

He always on opposition not doing this or that .

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 1st, 2022, 4:20 pm

Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

When there is something sensible to respond to I will.

.5 billion taxpayers money is wasted and u show no concern.

Kant

Lol. That's the best you can do, spew lies and cuss.

Me ignoring your blogging...isn't a lack of concern about anything other than your and Dumbass' opinion.

If you judging that decision on Train 1 are you including the renegotiation of the sales structure and the settlement of transfer pricing by BP and She'll?
Bad decisions to waste tax payers money and the lies told .

Trini got a con job.

I agree
Ramnarine did nothing about the transfer pricing while your UNC was in power,costing billions of usd per YEAR.
CON JOB INDEED.

BP and Shell paid settlements, and now we likely getting more per molecule than any other time.

What's the net?

transfer pricing is the 'convoluted' business tactics that all business people agree to, cause it allows one or the other to dig out somebody eye every so oftn. thats things u have to investigate and calculate and figure out if u have jurisdiction to follow on.

but taking 250m from the treasury to spend when u have NOOO hope of earning from it... is either no brains involve or utter corruption cause u know nobody can pull up on u for it.
rowly all around the world signing deals, with NDA in the constituion now. so i doubt he made that train one tar decision with no brains...

rowley out of all the people, the geologist, thougt it had gas to recoup the monies, even tho the exploration compaines said it had no gas....

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 1st, 2022, 4:35 pm

sMASH wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:
Redman wrote:
zoom rader wrote:

When there is something sensible to respond to I will.

.5 billion taxpayers money is wasted and u show no concern.

Kant

Lol. That's the best you can do, spew lies and cuss.

Me ignoring your blogging...isn't a lack of concern about anything other than your and Dumbass' opinion.

If you judging that decision on Train 1 are you including the renegotiation of the sales structure and the settlement of transfer pricing by BP and She'll?
Bad decisions to waste tax payers money and the lies told .

Trini got a con job.

I agree
Ramnarine did nothing about the transfer pricing while your UNC was in power,costing billions of usd per YEAR.
CON JOB INDEED.

BP and Shell paid settlements, and now we likely getting more per molecule than any other time.

What's the net?

transfer pricing is the 'convoluted' business tactics that all business people agree to, cause it allows one or the other to dig out somebody eye every so oftn. thats things u have to investigate and calculate and figure out if u have jurisdiction to follow on.

but taking 250m from the treasury to spend when u have NOOO hope of earning from it... is either no brains involve or utter corruption cause u know nobody can pull up on u for it.
rowly all around the world signing deals, with NDA in the constituion now. so i doubt he made that train one tar decision with no brains...

rowley out of all the people, the geologist, thougt it had gas to recoup the monies, even tho the exploration compaines said it had no gas....

Dumbarse Colos, transfer pricing wasn't being done from 1999-2010? 2015-2020?
Lemme guess, like your seriously head up your arse revisionist theory, only under the UNC that happened?
I mean the LFD RFD PNM did something about it, but don't dotishly try to paint a picture of it not happening under their watch as well. Balance Colos, look it up
What a twat!

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 1st, 2022, 4:58 pm

Nah Dumbass, you misinterpreting.
Try another pubescent rant
You're the only twat think like that.
Thanks for sharing.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 1st, 2022, 5:32 pm

Redman wrote:Nah Dumbass, you misinterpreting.
Try another pubescent rant
You're the only twat think like that.
Thanks for sharing.

LFD RFD PNM ignorant, boorish twatness confirmed
Like how the UNC single handedly ruined NGC/T&T from 2010-2015?
Yet now suddenly they going gangbusters under the LFD RFD PNM?
You've got to write down your sheit Colos, when you can't remember them, you look arseholish. Then again you look like your needle stuck there :roll:
What a twat!

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 1st, 2022, 5:48 pm

Nope,dumbass.
You still a twat by yourself.
That position is yours alone.

Go for the hatrick periods rant.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 1st, 2022, 6:06 pm

Redman wrote:Nope,dumbass.
You still a twat by yourself.
That position is yours alone.

Go for the hatrick periods rant.

Twatoso, yuh still talking sheit, and still haven't commented on JUHN Scarfy and the LFD RFD PNM 's naked LIE about Train 1
Maybe it izza tabanca yuh have? Anyway, go wine up in ah fete, at least dey eh lie and they give soft heads like ollour dat to hush ollour kant, but in your case it generally isn't needed as you generally shy away from any criticsm of Black Massa and yuh slave cult
What a twat!

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 1st, 2022, 6:16 pm

Yep yuh nailed the 12 year old convent rant.

That'll do pig,that'll do.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » March 1st, 2022, 6:35 pm

Redman wrote:Yep yuh nailed the 12 year old convent rant.

That'll do pig,that'll do.

Still silence on the bald faced lie by Black Massa Juhn Scarfy and Goebbels Young
What a twat!

sMASH
TunerGod

Postby sMASH » March 1st, 2022, 6:44 pm

transfer pricing is not a sufficient diversion to say: 'look wah unc do, so it okay for we to do nonesene'

Redman
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Redman » March 2nd, 2022, 6:30 am

sMASH wrote:transfer pricing is not a sufficient diversion to say: 'look wah unc do, so it okay for we to do nonesene'

Correct
Smash how would you judge a boards performance ?
The totality of their performance by some metric?
The performance of the co during their tenure?
Of on their last action

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”