adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby adnj » November 20th, 2021, 1:11 pm

timelapse
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby timelapse » November 20th, 2021, 4:41 pm

As usual, massa makes the money, masses pay to look like a shotta.When will those losers realise that liming in certain places is only a testament to how dotish they are for attention.

redmanjp
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby redmanjp » November 20th, 2021, 9:22 pm

Hover yuh eh listen to d man last Saturday? He say they doh want one set ah beach party. And something about indoor gatherings at beachhouses.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 20th, 2021, 9:26 pm

redmanjp wrote:Hover yuh eh listen to d man last Saturday? He say they doh want one set ah beach party. And something about indoor gatherings at beachhouses.
I heard that loud and clear however Redmanjp we have an issue , how can this be allowed on the avenue and beaches are closed , that's kind of hypocritical , he increased the number of persons in weddings,churches and funeral services even allowed a public pool to be a safe zone. His reasoning for having the beach closed is flawed.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 20th, 2021, 9:57 pm

hover11 wrote:
redmanjp wrote:Hover yuh eh listen to d man last Saturday? He say they doh want one set ah beach party. And something about indoor gatherings at beachhouses.
I heard that loud and clear however Redmanjp we have an issue , how can this be allowed on the avenue and beaches are closed , that's kind of hypocritical , he increased the number of persons in weddings,churches and funeral services even allowed a public pool to be a safe zone. His reasoning for having the beach closed is flawed.

Keeping beaches closed is the only thing they have been consistent with. I'm sure having beaches open would much better for the pnm in the upcoming tha election

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 20th, 2021, 11:17 pm

hover: complains about crowd in one place

also hover: wants beaches to open for level crowds

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 21st, 2021, 4:39 am

hover11 wrote:

altec
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby altec » November 21st, 2021, 5:40 am

Because most beach spots are free......no one makes money for imbert to tax. The government is essentially forcing all recreational spending to areas for tax collection.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 6:42 am

altec wrote:Because most beach spots are free......no one makes money for imbert to tax. The government is essentially forcing all recreational spending to areas for tax collection.
X3000

THIS IS THE REAL REASON

Thank you

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2021, 7:31 am

Trinis do NOT deserve beaches and rivers.

Let them stick to littering and leaving their nastiness in POS and all other public spaces and the sheit holes they live in.

aaron17
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby aaron17 » November 21st, 2021, 7:34 am

MaxPower wrote:Trinis do NOT deserve beaches and rivers.

Let them stick to littering and leaving their nastiness in POS and all other public spaces and the sheit holes they live in.
They deserved to be taxed?

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 21st, 2021, 9:45 am

st7 wrote:hover: complains about crowd in one place

also also hover: complains how trinis lack discipline and will congregate no matter what

also also also hover: really wants beaches to open and would agree to anything that seems 'pro-beaches'

honest hover: not vaccinated, and just sour he cant get into safe zone

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 9:50 am

st7 wrote:

also also hover: complains how trinis lack discipline and will congregate no matter what

also also also hover: really wants beaches to open and would agree to anything that seems 'pro-beaches'

So everything else open and beach not open making sense to you, you big and have sense, the reasoning for the continued closure of beaches and rivers is asinine. So I can't catch covid on the way to work or the grocery but I could catch it on the way to the beach. If the government has a who dead dead approach, open everything and stop quarantine ppl cuz this one foot in and one foot out the door approach not cutting it.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 21st, 2021, 9:54 am

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

So everything else open and beach not open making sense to you, you big and have sense, the reasoning for the continued closure of beaches and rivers is asinine. So I can't catch covid on the way to work or the grocery but I could catch it on the way to the beach. If the government has a who dead dead approach, open everything and stop quarantine ppl cuz this one foot in and one foot out the door approach not cutting it.

u complain about trinis not adhering to rules

u playing REALLL concern for when safe zones seems 'over crowded'

put 2 and 2 together for beaches and what do u get with ur logic?
a. trinis overcrowding beaches, increasing covid cases, dying by the hundreds (cause that's your concern right?)
b. just hover crying cause he cant get into a safe zone
c. all of the above

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 9:57 am

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

a. trinis overcrowding beaches, increasing covid cases, dying by the hundreds (cause that's your concern right?)
c. all of the above
Couldn't care less about safe zones , however the beach needs to open you cannot make a stand that we need to live with the virus yet beaches and rivers remain closed but bars rampacked that is utter madness. If we living with the virus we living with it , which means open EVERYTHING

j.o.e

Postby j.o.e » November 21st, 2021, 9:59 am

Hover the unvaccinated have no say with regards to policy. They are already not helping in the fight against Covid. Hush yuh mc

matr1x

Postby matr1x » November 21st, 2021, 10:02 am

j.o.e wrote:Hover the unvaccinated have no say with regards to policy. They are already not helping in the fight against Covid. Hush yuh mc

Tell us how much the vaxxed have helped. According deeyalsing he tell Trevor that most trinis vaccinated

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 10:02 am

j.o.e wrote:Hover the unvaccinated have no say with regards to policy. They are already not helping in the fight against Covid. Hush yuh mc
The 58 percent of the population will not be vaccinating any time soon so why are we seeking the validation of the minority, makes no sense.....vaccination is scraping less than a 1000 a day...accept that ppl do not want to vaccinate and open the beach and rivers. I done talk

Now run along and move yuh MC

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 21st, 2021, 10:18 am

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

c. all of the above
Couldn't care less about safe zones , however the beach needs to open you cannot make a stand that we need to live with the virus yet beaches and rivers remain closed but bars rampacked that is utter madness. If we living with the virus we living with it , which means open EVERYTHING

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL but daz allllll u been posting about. ent up till yesterday u bawling LOCKDOWN?

u hadda be a troll oui -- no one CANNOT be this dotish in real life. then again i wont be surprised if u really are this dotish. u boast about a lot of things that you cannot back up. you really need to see a therapist.

Mmoney607
30 pounds of Boost

Postby Mmoney607 » November 21st, 2021, 10:40 am

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

c. all of the above

Agreed. Stop quarantine. Who dead dead.

Wraith King
Riding on 18's

Postby Wraith King » November 21st, 2021, 12:58 pm

matr1x wrote:

Tell us how much the vaxxed have helped. According deeyalsing he tell Trevor that most trinis vaccinated

Lmao. It seems the majority of persons on this forum who got vaccinated is an idiot when it comes to this virus. The only vaccinated person I saw who hasn't made asinine comments is alfa.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 21st, 2021, 2:52 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

You said, "... but I need to work."

No one needs to go to cinemas, bars, beaches, restaurants, or rivers.

Those that are open are safe zones.

Cry harder. Sorry, I meant, "Try harder."

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 21st, 2021, 2:56 pm

adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

Actually going to the beach is therapeutic and allows destressing from the every day life issues . So life must just be work, stress , then go home .

I don't know if you dotish or just naturally stupid if you look at your screenshot It quotes being in a centralized ventilated area. So you are comparing that to the open air of the beach.

Don't try harder cuz u not making sense just pure stupidity, you trying hard rationalize something that makes no sense but carry on

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2021, 2:59 pm

I love that the beaches and rivers remain closed.

Just imagine the cleanliness.

zoom rader
TunerGod

Postby zoom rader » November 21st, 2021, 3:32 pm

MaxPower wrote:I love that the beaches and rivers remain closed.

Laventille and Beetham open doh

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 21st, 2021, 4:25 pm

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:

Actually going to the beach is therapeutic and allows destressing from the every day life issues . So life must just be work, stress , then go home .

I don't know if you dotish or just naturally stupid if you look at your screenshot It quotes being in a centralized ventilated area. So you are comparing that to the open air of the beach.

Don't try harder cuz u not making sense just pure stupidity, you trying hard rationalize something that makes no sense but carry on
Meditate.

Try harder.

death365
Riding on 18's

Postby death365 » November 21st, 2021, 8:24 pm

Whole street ... on both sides full with cars parked up to go in d bar.

Each car about 3 to 5 people no masking no social distancing no nothing.

People ... we trinis can't be that stupid !!!!

eitech
punchin NOS

Postby eitech » November 21st, 2021, 9:08 pm

death365 wrote:Whole street ... on both sides full with cars parked up to go in d bar.

Each car about 3 to 5 people no masking no social distancing no nothing.

People ... we trinis can't be that stupid !!!!

Lol you not from around these parts are you?

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 21st, 2021, 10:18 pm

zoom rader wrote:
MaxPower wrote:I love that the beaches and rivers remain closed.

Laventille and Beetham open doh

Yeh open in full swing.

Good areas for dumping.

abducted
I LUV THIS PLACE

Postby abducted » November 22nd, 2021, 12:53 pm

The unvaccinated are covidiots, the vaccinated who feel they are immune and can party and operate carefree are covidiots,

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”