COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

this is how we do it.......

Moderator: 3ne2nr Mods

st7
punchin NOS

Re: COVIDIOTS in Trinidad & Tobago

Postby st7 » November 23rd, 2021, 5:33 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:and daz why you will always wait for handouts from the govt and make excuses and cry.

sad.
Yup got my food card and public assistance on top of my salary I'm a real sufferer while living in my own home that's fully paid off by the age of 29 :S

is it the same home you grew up in ie a home you inherited?

and did you make any payments from your 2013 salary?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 23rd, 2021, 5:39 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:and daz why you will always wait for handouts from the govt and make excuses and cry.

sad.
Yup got my food card and public assistance on top of my salary I'm a real sufferer while living in my own home that's fully paid off by the age of 29 :S

Made payments got my home from HDC in 2010 for your fast information.....I double up on my payments and sink huge lumpsums over the years to BUY my own home. While ppl party and buy rum or weed and other vice I spent my money on my home where I rest my head every night....any other questions
Last edited by hover11 on November 23rd, 2021, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 23rd, 2021, 5:41 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

sad.

Made payments got my home from HDC in 2011 for your fast information.....I double up on my payments and sink huge lumpsums over the years to BUY my own home. While ppl party and buy rum or weed and other vice I spent my money on my home where I rest my head every night....any other questions

so you were 19 and attending school... hmmm ok we believe you

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 23rd, 2021, 5:44 pm

st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

sad.

Made payments got my home from HDC in 2011 for your fast information.....I double up on my payments and sink huge lumpsums over the years to BUY my own home. While ppl party and buy rum or weed and other vice I spent my money on my home where I rest my head every night....any other questions

Again for your fast information don't know why you talking like you know me lol. I started working at 17, put my self through my first degree and worked to get my masters. Try doing a masters and working , then come talk to me

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 23rd, 2021, 5:46 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

sad.

Again for your fast information don't know why you talking like you know me lol. I started working at 17, put my self through my first degree and worked to get my masters. Try doing a masters and working , then come talk to me

i said we believe you. iz you who keep sharing yuh business *shrug

try to not sexually harass women and come talk to us.

De Dragon
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby De Dragon » November 23rd, 2021, 5:48 pm

hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

sad.

The need for validation is strong in this one :roll:

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » November 23rd, 2021, 6:03 pm

He need a vaccine to prevent brain cell deterioration.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 23rd, 2021, 7:01 pm

De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

sad.

And all the while finishing Form 6 at Trinity AND paying for school because GATE is a problem AND starting Tesla?

Go into the kitchen and tell your dead momma to beat your dumbass for being such a shhitty liar.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 23rd, 2021, 7:04 pm

adnj wrote:
De Dragon wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:
st7 wrote:
hover11 wrote:

sad.

And all the while finishing Form 6 at Trinity AND paying for school because GATE is a problem AND starting Tesla?

Go into the kitchen and tell your dead momma to beat your dumbass for being such a shhitty liar.
For your information adnj , again pretending like you know me, I started form 6 and dropped out cuz I realize it didn't make sense , jumped into uwi and did my degree , do you need me to send my resume to you :S

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 23rd, 2021, 7:06 pm

how you start a uwi degree without a levels?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 23rd, 2021, 7:08 pm

st7 wrote:how you start a uwi degree without a levels?
You start with an associate degree programme and then a next year u get the full degree

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 23rd, 2021, 7:25 pm

you get a full degree by doing it for 1 yr after doing an associates degree from uwi? i din know uwi offered those.

what you studied?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 23rd, 2021, 7:34 pm

st7 wrote:you get a full degree by doing it for 1 yr after doing an associates degree from uwi? i din know uwi offered those.

what you studied?
Yup...it was made like that so ppl now graduating from secondary school would simply go uwi instead of wasting 2 years. I did a bsc management concentration human resources then moved to my MBA

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » November 23rd, 2021, 7:48 pm

Man got an HDC house at the age of 18..
Wow.
People wait 20-25 years for their homes.
Who link you bro?

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 23rd, 2021, 7:52 pm

wtf wrote:Man got an HDC house at the age of 18..
Wow.
Who link you bro?
Remember that was an election year 2010 guess I just got lucky .....I had a good start off in life I wouldn't lie that's why I thankful I don't hadda pay rent or deal with that stress, I sacrifice it had nights was crix and cheese but it paid off. When everyone was enjoying their backpays I was sinking it into my mortgage and doubling up on my payments every chance I could

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 23rd, 2021, 7:58 pm

Wow.
Who link you bro?
And got all of his Associates degree classes to
eliminate his Level II Bachelors degree course requirements AND paid for classes when GATE was 100% AND paid for a house while paying for his education.

hover11
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby hover11 » November 23rd, 2021, 8:00 pm

adnj wrote:
Wow.
Who link you bro?
eliminate his Level II Bachelors degree course requirements AND paid for classes when GATE was 100% AND paid for a house while paying for his education.
So question adnj you didnt have family to help you growing up, you sound hurt

DMan7
punchin NOS

Postby DMan7 » November 23rd, 2021, 8:00 pm

Some people rel lucky in life yes, no wonder these same people want to lockdown the country and deny hard working people a way to make a living.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 23rd, 2021, 8:07 pm

hover11 wrote:
adnj wrote:
Wow.
Who link you bro?
So question adnj you didnt have family to help you growing up, you sound hurt

Oh, I am hurt.

adnj
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby adnj » November 23rd, 2021, 8:08 pm

DMan7 wrote:Some people rel lucky in life yes, no wonder these same people want to lockdown the country and deny hard working people a way to make a living.

When you breast feed until 11, all kinds of shhit happens.

st7
punchin NOS

Postby st7 » November 23rd, 2021, 8:11 pm

adnj wrote:
Wow.
Who link you bro?

he say in 2011 he get a house but then say he get it 2010 for election time... lol

widdyphuck
18 pounds of Boost

Postby widdyphuck » November 23rd, 2021, 8:15 pm

He got a house at the age of 18.
At that age I was looking for past papers for CAPE.
House was the last thing on my mind.

j.o.e
Trying to catch PATCH AND VEGA

Postby j.o.e » November 23rd, 2021, 8:16 pm

Thread clean up needed

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 23rd, 2021, 9:51 pm

Hdc house is small money per month

800 to 1200 for a 3 bedroom townhouse per month

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » November 23rd, 2021, 10:33 pm

Phone Surgeon wrote:Hdc house is small money per month

800 to 1200 for a 3 bedroom townhouse per month

Yep and built like sheit.

Chimera
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Chimera » November 23rd, 2021, 10:51 pm

Yea they does really do all kinda flabbergastery when they build those houses. From foundation to electrical to plumbing is all sort of problems

K74T
TunerGod

Postby K74T » December 1st, 2021, 7:16 pm

Social Activists Among 31 Charged following Protest at Queen’s Park Savannah

Thirty-one people, who were allegedly involved in protest action at the Queen’s Park Savannah (QPS) yesterday, were granted $15,000 bail by two Justices of the Peace (JP) after being charged with breaching the Public Health Regulations.

Among them are councillor for Aranguez/Warner Village, Amit Sooknanan, corporate secretary of Fishermen and Friends of the Sea, Gary Aboud, head of the First Wave Movement, Umar Abdullah, and social media bloggers, David Welch and Dinash Ragoo.

They will appear virtually before the Port-of-Spain Magistrates’ Court on January 3rd, 2022.

The group was arrested and charged by Sgt (Ag.) Bowen and PCs Marshall, Chaitu, Gangoo and Hypolite, of the Port-of-Spain Division, for gathering in excess of 10 in a public place. The arrested persons were later conveyed to the Woodbrook and St. Clair Police Stations where they were charged and given station bail by JPs Stephen Young and Abraham Ali, respectively.

At 10 am on November 30th, police officers responded to a report of a large gathering in the vicinity of the Paddock, QPS. Upon arrival at the location, police officers observed a group which appeared to be in access of 100 people gathered in the area in what seemed to be an organised manner.

No permission was granted for any type of protest at that location by the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service (TTPS).

Officers of the Port-of-Spain Task Force, City Police, Criminal Investigations Department, Belmont and St. Clair Police Stations, Mobile Detention Unit and the Emergency Response Patrol were deployed to the scene.

Police officers, under the direction of Senior Superintendent of Police (Ag.), Port-of-Spain, Terrance Nobbee, with assistance by Supt Kissoonlal, ASPs Sooker and Cumberbatch and Insps Bain-Keller, Knott and Rajkumar, attempted to use moral suasion on several occasions to disperse the crowd, however, attempts proved futile.

Police later arrested several persons and subsequently dispersed the crowd.

The TTPS is reminding citizens of the current Public Health Regulations which makes it illegal for persons to be gathered in excess of 10 in a public place and strongly advises citizens to desist from engaging in unauthorised public marches.

Citizens are urged to take all necessary precautions as the nation is still battling the transmission of the COVID-19 virus and the TTPS is bound to take corrective action in the event of any suspected breaches of the law.

Corporate Communications Unit
December 1st, 2021

END

FB_IMG_1638399703865.jpg

gastly369
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby gastly369 » December 16th, 2021, 12:15 pm

Screenshot_20211216_121343.jpg

Dizzy28
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby Dizzy28 » December 23rd, 2021, 10:39 am

Went to Massy Trincity around 10pm last night. Covidiot central!!!!

I was in the minority being a single shopper as most carts were pairs and they were quite a few (too much) three and four person crews. Most ppl couldn't be bothered to follow the one way aisles and lots of noses exposed. When lining up for some reason the couple behind me insisted on keeping as close as possible.

MaxPower
TriniTuner 24-7

Postby MaxPower » December 23rd, 2021, 11:03 am

Dizzy28 wrote:Went to Massy Trincity around 10pm last night. Covidiot central!!!!

I was in the minority being a single shopper as most carts were pairs and they were quite a few (too much) three and four person crews. Most ppl couldn't be bothered to follow the one way aisles and lots of noses exposed. When lining up for some reason the couple behind me insisted on keeping as close as possible.

Golly!

Those irresponsible people are endangering you life and your family. Is you going back home to them with the germs from the supermarket.

Go get tested bro.

Good luck.

Advertisement

Return to “Ole talk and more Ole talk”